๐€๐‹๐„๐—๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘'๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๏ฟฝ...

By shristiroy148

โ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ถ๐’˜๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’‡๐’†..โž ~ "Listen wife and listen carefully, I don't like d... More

โ€ขIntroduction & Author's Noteโ€ข
โ€ขCharacter aestheticโ€ข
"covers and Aesthetics by readers" part :- 1
"Cover and aesthetic by readers" part 2.
chapter 1" Only a mother but not wife"
chapter 2." You are my mummy"
chapter 3 "Your fiancee?"
chapter 4 "Am I engaged?"
chapter 5."I'll drop you."
chapter 6"My wedding dress"
chapter 7 Come fast!
Wedding dress (select one for our Eva )
chapter 8"Its Alexander to you"
9โ€ข"They are here"
chapter 10 "COME HERE"
chapter 11"who did this?"
choosing the one.(Wedding ring)
chapter 12"Its time to go"
chapter 13."Mrs Eva Alexander Knights"
chapter 14 "Our wedding night!"
chapter 15. " Liam Harrison "
charter 16"Welcome home husband"
chapter 17"Wife, Do I told you to leave?"
chapter 18 "Then you deserve a reward,Wife"
chapter 19(Alex POV part 1)"Good night My little Wife"
chapter 20"It wasn't a dream...!!"
chapter 21"Are you ignoring me,Wife?"
chapter 22(ALEX POV part:-2)"I will try to trust you, wife"
chapter 23(Alex pov:-part 3)"You will make me crazy,wife"
chapter 24(Alex POV, part-4)"I am your Damm husband..!!"
HELP (Select a dress for Mr.and Mrs.knight๐Ÿ’™)
chapter 25."Is he really jealous...??"
chapter 26"You are my possession,Only Mine"
chapter 27(Alex pov:- part 5)"Time to teach her a lesson "
chapter 28."Isn't it your honeymoon?"
chapter 29."Are you feeling Hot, wife?"
chapter 30"Things people do on there honeymoon"
chapter 31" because I wanted you for myself "
chapter 32"You look better with my hickeys"
chapter 33(Alex pov:- part 6)"Wear my shirt tonight...Only"
chapter 34.(Alex pov:- part 7)"Is he going kiss me?"
chapter 35."Is it a date?"
chapter 36."To spend More time...alone"
chapter 37 "We are staying here for 2 days "
chapter 38(Alex pov:- part 8) "let's go back to our room Wife"
chapter 39"I said strip Wife"
chapter 40" I'll spank you wife"
chapter 41(Alex pov:-part 9)"Come on a date with me wife?"
chapter 42"Were you jealous wife?"
chapter 43"How can I forgot his birthday?"
chapter 44 "Should I tell him that?"
chapter 45(Alex pov-part 10)" Layla,My Ex-Wife"
chapter 46"Get On the bed,all naked Wife!"
chapter 47(Alex pov- part-11)"Am I in love with him?"
chapter 48 "I can't wait to be inside you wife"
chapter 49 "Please never hurt me Xann"
chapter 50" Prepare yourself for tonight Wife"
!! ATTENTION !!
chapter 51"Tonight I'll make you mine wife"
chapter 52(Alex pov,part-12)"Is she hiding something from me?"
chapter 53(Alex pov:-13)"Why you did that Wife?"
chapter 54"I never betrayed you Xann"
chapter 55 "Please don't leave me Xann "
chapter 56 "I'll make you mine again wife."
chapter 57"How dare you touch my Wife"
chapter 58"I own you my dear little wife"
chapter 59"Will you forgive me wife"
chapter 61"I love you my dear little wife"
chapter 62"I want you so bad wife!"
chapter 63" what about second round wife?"
chapter 64"You will not walk for a week wife"
chapter 65"What do you think about honeymoon wife?"
Chapter 66"I want a little brother soon"
chapter 67(Alex's Pov:-14)"Eva, Are you pregnant?"
chapter 68"You are pregnant Mrs.Knight"
chapter 69"Daddy loves you too Wife"
chapter 70.(Alex Pov:-15) "Its our happy beginning wife"
Epilouge
1 Million reads& New book published.

chapter 60"What I am going to do with you wife"

62.6K 2.6K 262
By shristiroy148

Author's POV

"I know whatever I said to you wasn't something I should have. And I regret that from the core of my heart. You don't know wife how much I regret my word now. But trust me. That wasn't me. It was a dark shade me mine which wasn't mean to be come out. Wife I apologize for every fucking work I said that night. Please just Please forgive those words and give me a chance. Give us a chance"

He said.

I felt her heart beating loudly. His this state wasn't something i was liking but will i be able to forget every words. I was thinking when he asked the most awaited questions to me

"Will you forgive me wife?"

Can I?

Can I forgive him now?

Will this make me look bad if I say I still don't know?

I may now know his past but this also doesn't justify the harsh words he said to me. I admits whatever happened with him was very bad and is like a nightmare but again

what was my fault in all this?

But having no fault in his past also will not justify my decision if i will choose to not to forgive him.

And it's because he is my husband whom I love. To have a good relationship between us I needs to understand him. To understand his past.

May be I can't forgive him yet but can risk a second chance?

Because it's what my heart wants, it's what he wants. May be it's what destiny wants...

Yes!

Forgive for saying those harsh words and trusting on him will be hard but for the love I have for him, for our relationship,for Isa I can risk my heart.

I can try to trust him..

Because now he showed he trust me.

I felt him taking few deep breaths in my neck making me aware that he was still waiting. I decided to announce my answer.

I know it's not all what he hoped for but right now it's all I can give him with my hopes..

Author's POV

"Xann?"

She called softy. She know this time is hard for him. Right now she don't need to show him my anger toward him.

Right now all he need is love.

"Hmmm"

He hummed still nuzzling on her neck. She cluched his hand which was on her waist and looked back at him. He looked up at her and all she saw was hope and guilty.

"Xann I know whatever happened wasn't mean to happen but unfortunately it did. And your words truly hurt me. Hurt me enough to think that all the months you were using me..."

Hearing her Alexander eyes widen. He gasped dramatically and opened his mouth to say

"Wife I swear I never thought..-"

"I know. Xann hear me first please. I was just saying what I thought. It was the worse I could think of. And the way you said all this doesn't helped at all. And your absence in my-our life did a great impact too. But that day...when you saved me and risked your own life I realized May be you brought me by your money but I had a place secure in your life. A place which solely belong to me. I realize I wasn't just a thing you were using all along but like you I too have my inner demons who were telling me trust the bad side"

Alexander heard all this peacefully. He know these words should come out otherwise they will suffocat her.

"At the first during our innitial days of marriage truthfully I didn't had many hope from this marriage but as the time passed you and Isa became my world. You both became my source of happiness. Someone on whom I can trust. Someone who care for me. Someone who love me. In these 6 months I covered a long distance in my life. I become a mother, A wife, A daughter in law but not for once I thought I'll become a thing. I will be sold off."

Alex hugged her tightly. He cursed himself again for that doing this to her. By now Eva was crying. She remember the good time she had with him...with them.

"That night when I saw you looking at me with those angry and cold eyes don't know why but I felt the most haunted moment. Those eyes which were always filled with warmth and care for me were suddenly cold. And before I can procee you said all that. If you had said all those few months earlier thet wouldn't have hurted me this much but now when I start trusting you. When I start seeing my future with you. What i started loving you. You broke all those. You broke me."

Alexander's eyes widen hearing her confession. He wasn't expecting this at all.

Well who was?

But before he cab say anything he felt her rubbing her body on his. He with other hand pulled the comfort over her.

Hearing her confession all he wanted was to kiss all over her face. He wanted to scream that he love her too but he know it wasn't the right moment to do so...

"And it hurted even more because you were the first one with whom I trust to myself. With whom I trusted to my heart. First one who made me feel like special. First one whom in loved. I won't lie that it doesn't hurt. It did! It hurted so much... it still does. And knowing you didn't trusted me all the time where I was acting like a fool made me feel disgusting to myself."

Eva said looking staight into his eyes. She saw the immerse guilt and somewhere it smoothed her wound but wasn't able to cure it. She wiped her tear and too a deep breath.

"Forgiving you will not be easy. Not even after knowing your truth. But may be now knowing whatever you did wasn't Someone you really are. I think I can give you a chance. Because I don't want my first and only family to apart at all. This family is the thing craved all my life and you give me this. I can risk a second Chance for my family."

She completed.

Hearing her before Alexander wasn't even expecting a chance at all but his Eva always mange to surprise him. Hearing her a sigh of relief left his lips and he give her his smallest but hmthe sweetest smile ever.

Putting his forehead over her he murmured

"Thank you for giving us a chance. I'll do everything inside me to gain your trust again."

Hearing him Eva smiled and she too murmured

"I'll wait for that"

He then kissed her forehead with lot of love that she felt too. Hugging his frame under the comfort they both closed there eyes welcoming a new and sweetest plase of there life.

May be Eva's decision wasn't right for few but when you have a family at stake you needs to understanding. In a family Forgiving someone isn't bad if the person is guilty.

You can't hold your ego up in your family for long if you love them. If you care for them and if you want a peaceful life.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Next morning

It was morning after that most important and needy night. May be there all difference aren't clear yet but now there was light. Light hope that can clear the darkness within them.

Eva was the first one to open her eyes. The first thing she saw was his face which look peaceful for the first time in 2 weeks. His long lashes were kissing his cheeks and his hairs were covering his forehead. She was wrapped in him and blanket. Her head was on his chest for the first time. His lips were little parted which was making him look cute.

Parted Lips

Like Father like daughter!

She kept looking at him and remembered what she said last night. But all her smile vanished when she realized she confessed.

She fucking confessed her feeling!!

Her cheeks turn red and heart beat fasten. At that moment she didn't realized but now she feel like face plaming her self.

She doesn't know what he feels about her then how can she just say that?

What will he think of her?

Suddenly she started to feel shy from him. Slowly untangling her own self and run to bathroom. She was feeling shy to face him so she quickly took a shower and walk out leaving a disturbed and half awake Alexander behind. She went to Isa's room and saw her sleeping till now.

She run her hand on her hairs to wake her up and feeling her mother she put her head on Eva's lap and nuzzled in her stomach.

"Baby?"

Getting no response she let Isa stay there for a while. She kept running her hand on her hairs until she decided to woke Isa up. Picking her up Eva walk out and her little girl made herself comfortable in her mother's arms.

Standing In front of there room Eva entered and saw him still sleeping. She put Isa on the bed on Alexander who looked disturbed. This action of Eva caught Isa attention.

"Wake your papa "

Eva whispered when she saw Isa looking at her with her big eyes. Her words made Isa excited and she sat on her father's chest comfortably.

Eva walk out knowing now Isa will wake her father no matter what and she wad right. Alex soon walk down with Isa jumping behind him. Alexander looked around to see Eva near the kitchen. Even he was in pain From Isa jumping somewhere eles on him he smiled at her.

Somewhere very painful.

"Good morning Wife"

He greeted only to earn a murmured. He saw she was still avoiding him bot today it wasn't like earlier. He can she she was nervous too.

Alex ignored it for now and went back to his room. He opened his shirt button and waited for Eva to come. She will always come after making Isa drink her milk.

And today was no different. He heard the door opening after few minutes and she walk on still looking down. But once in a while she looked up and her cheeks turn red.

Alexander was finally feeling good seeing her blushing again. But he didn't Said anything as think still wasn't normal. He stayed on his place till she herself come with a towel and opened his shirt.

Like always her eyes rank over his body. It look like The two week leave from gym doesn't effected his body. She bite her lips and knee down. Without looking up at him who was having a hard time controlling his smile she opened his pajama.

Once he was in nothing but boxers she guided him to washroom. Opening the shower she made him bath but all time ignoring looking at him. But the blush was telling another story.

He then realized that may be because of yesterday's confession. He felt warm remember his wife love him just like him. Till now Eva was wiping his body. Her hands were shivering lightly. He didn't wanted to make her uncomfortable so he spoke.

"You don't Need to be nervous wife"

Holding her shivering hand he spoke in softy. He saw her smiling at this and felt happy. But then seeing her blush he couldn't help but tease a bit.

"I'll just pretend I forgot your confession. Ok?"

The teasing home doesn't went unnoticed and Eva frozen. She really thought he forgot that. Her cheeks turn more red and she looked up at him to see amusement and mischief in his eyes.

Dropping the towel she was holding she run away biting hey lips making him laugh out loudly. Hearing him laughing she smiled too.

Her act made him fall all over again on her love and he shake his head at her cute tactics murmuring.

"What I am going to do with you wife"

hello bubbles...

How are you all?

Hope you all good...

Hope you all like it..

Eva confessed 🎉

Who guessed that?

Eva talked this much for the first time...no?

Eva's words were emotional.

While writing all this I really felt bad for Eva and felt like a bad author that I made this little girl go through this much...

Do you think Eva did right?

Do you think she should have forgiven him?

Is second chance really worthy?

How there cute moments?

A mischievous Alexander is back...

How many of you missed him...?

Now there will be there cute sometime dark romance. Excited?

Ok now,that's it for today...

I know my loyal reader will do it without asking but Silent readers please do:-

👉Thank you to everyone who voted and commented last chapter. It really means a lot ❤.

Hey wait...

So I made a Instagram account to get more connected with you all.

It's by :- Author_roy7

Follow me there for being updated about my work and my future work.

Bye, till next.👋

Good night 😴

Stay home,stay healthy,stay safe.

Shristi 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 113K 54
"You see him as an heir of your empire and not as a family member. All you care about is the inheritance and not the child. If all you want is an hei...
377K 14.9K 43
DARK ROMANCE We entered in that basement and the smell of dry blood hit my nostrils. I look at the basement and it looks old and dirty place the wh...
143K 3.7K 54
**in which a criminal finds his interest in 17-year-old orphan and toxicity dances with innocence like waltz** "M-maybe if things were different" my...