???? ┆ ??? ? ??????

By c4rat_pink

❝???'?? ?? ????, ? ????? ??? ??? ???? ??, ? ????? ? ??? ?? ??. ❞ ( ??? ? ?????? ? ?! ?????? ) [ DON'T STEAL... More

𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 : 𝐈'𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 : 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐑
𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 : 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒

𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 : 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

1.4K 80 11
By c4rat_pink

Leo POV

Flashback

" How about this kid? He got a pretty face" The man who took me in pushed me in front of a woman. ' I'll get sold off to another woman again' i thought hanging my head low.

" I thought you're running an adoption center not a slave center " The woman scoffed. " I wished you could have dressed him in something presentable " The woman said.

" Well, i got no time woman, would you be so kind and just give me the damn payment?" The man demanded. " Geez, so demanding " The woman rolled her eyes and opened her purse.

" Cover you ears and eyes kid" The woman said and i quickly did what she said. I closed my eyes and all i heard was a gun firing.

" Take this scum to where he belong and save the kids" I heard the woman said again. I opened my eyes and uncovered my ears.

The woman suddenly teared her face revealing a beautiful woman i have ever see. " I will leave everything to you guys, I'll be going" She turned around and the men beside her saluted.

" Wait! Miss!" I called running towards her while the men from earlier are passing through.
" Please! Ack- wait!" I yelled as I'm being constantly pushed back.

A hand reached towards me and pulled me out.
I was greeted by her face again. " Why are you calling for me?" She asked me. " I w-want to thank you for earlier!" I said. " No problem kid, anything else?" She asked.

" I want to be like you! Take me in! I'll do everything!" I yelled. " Sure, if he agrees" She said pointing at someone behind her.

" Are you planning to kidnap this kid?" A young man who look like the lady in front of me said.
"

It's not kidnapping, it's a surprise adoption "  She said making the man face palmed.

" If this kid can handle HQ we can take him in" The man said. " Oh he will, right kid?" She looked at me. " Yes!" I smiled. " I'm glad he have the spirit" The man chuckled.

" Let's go umm.. What's your name kid?" She asked. " I don't have one" I said fumbling my fingers. " Then I'll give you one" She said making my eyes widen.

" From now on you'll be known as leo" She gave me a warm smile. " B-but giving me a name is too much!" I started to tear up.

" You saved me, you're gonna take me in and you gave me a name! I don't deserve this" I cried burying my face onto my hands.

" Well kid if you want to repay it. Show me everything you've got when you grow up. Be a man that's confident to stand beside me" She said.

Time skip

We reached a strange looking building where almost the people are dressed like her. We stopped at a big door where i suddenly felt afraid.

" Agent Y/n AKA moonlight reporting " The woman spoke. So that's her name, her name is y/n. " Agent moonlight, you may now come in" Someone said.

" Let's go, leo" She called, but i didn't budged. I can't move my legs even if i wanted to. " It's alright leo, I'm here" She reassured me by ruffling my hair.

I grabbed her hand in which she held onto it, giving it a tight squeeze, but not tight enough to hurt me.

The door in front of us slowly opened revealing a room full of people staring at the two of us. She spoke up and those words gave me a rush of relief.

" Walk tall... Leo"

Flashback ends

" I don't want to be rude master, but why am i wearing make-up and a dress?" I asked looking at my reflection at the mirror.

" It's the only way to get in and to complete our mission" She said while putting earrings on.
" Was the corset really necessary?" I asked looking at the reflection of the corset on the mirror.

" Why do i admire her again?" I asked myself feeling sorry for myself. This is what i get after i hugged and told her much i missed her earlier.

I remembered that she's like this. A little mischievous woman.

" Of course dear, you look so pretty~" She back hugged me making me sigh. " Also, were the bra and the-" I was cut off by. " Stop the chatter or we'll be late" She said and exited the room we are in.

I followed behind her and she took a quick glance at me. " Why are you walking like that? Walk with elegance my dear" She stopped and put her hands on her waist.

" Do i have to?" I looked at her and she raised a brow. " Fine" I mumbled and started to walk like a lady.

We reached a bar and there were slightly many people. " I can feel my sanity slipping out of my body if i walked there" I said. " You'll be fine, now let's go leo- or should i say leona" Y/n joked walking ahead me.

" I will kick you in this dress master" I warned and she just chuckled. " Good evening ladies, welcome to kiss of night" A guy welcomed us in.

As we stepped in the bar the smell of alcohol immediately greeted me. " I hate here already" I said. " Would you look at that our target is there" Y/n said and i looked at her direction.

A guy wearing in a tux with gold accessories covered him from head to toe. Surrounded by his guards and women.

" Talk about ugly" I said. " Yep, but we can't back out now" Y/n said and we took a seat a little closer to the man's table.

"  We need to draw his attention if we want to get closer to him" She said and i nod. " Oh yea, i almost forgot to tell you that i met the brother of my brother's wife and he's pretty easy to read" She said.

" Are you sure he's not dangerous? I mean you said your brother's wife is an assassin" I asked.
" Nah, I'll be fine even though he's working in the secret police" She shrugged.

" Are you serious master? The secret police, the organization that's trying to hunt your brother. How can you be so carefree?" I asked in disbelief.

" Leo, you know how i do shits right? I'll be fine" She stood up. " I'll go grab us something to drink 'kay?" She stood up. " Wait! What am i suppose to do here?" I asked. " You just stay there and sit pretty" She said and walked away.

Suddenly i can feel someone staring at me. I took a glance at our target and he's eyeing me.
When our eyes met he gave me a smirk that disgusted me.

" I don't get pay enough for this" I looked away. Y/n returned holding two margaritas for the two of us. " Excuse me ladies" A guard came to us.

" Heya, how can we help you?" Y/n asked while she put the margaritas on the table.
" Our boss wants to have a lovely chat with your female friend over here, he would like you to have a drink with him" He said while looking at me.

" Really? Oh my! Leona you're sooo lucky!" Y/n smiled at me or more like mocking me. " Well, are you coming miss?" The guard asked.

I stood up and clenched my fists. " Yes, thanks for the invite" I said and followed behind the guard.

I looked back at y/n and she just winked at me while taking a sip of her margarita We reached the man and he gave me a smile.

" She's here! Don't be shy! Come seat here" He tapped the seat beside him. " I think I'm good standing up" I declined his offer.

" Don't worry about the others, they'll be fine" He insist. " Fine" I said and took a seat beside him. " Here, a drink for the lady" He handed me a glass of martini.

" I don't like that drink" I said. " Then what do you want? Just name it and I'll get it for ya" He said. ' I want you to fuck off' i thought.

" No, I'm good and please don't ask me again or I'll leave" I warned making him shock. " Well then, i won't ask you again" He said slinging his arm on my shoulder.

I quickly took off his arm and move a bit far away from him. " Aw, don't play hard to get little kitten~" He scooched beside me and when I'm about to move a bit far from him again.

He grabbed my arm. " That's strange your arm is built like a man" He said making my breath hitch. 'Shit' i thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
96.6K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
65.1K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...