¹ PLAY DATE ʚɞ steve harringt...

De littlebabyydoll

it's getting hard to breathe ... under the sheets with you. Steve Harrington plays a wicked game with Aurora... Mais

Play Date
Act One
00. Strawberries & Cigarettes
02. Delightfully Golden
03. Guilty Heart

01. Glazed Eyes, Bitten Lips

2.2K 87 27
De littlebabyydoll

Play Date
Glazed Eyes, Bitten Lips

When Steve Harrington asked Aurora to phone him at exactly nine fourty PM, and to ensure that she had the stuffed bunny he had recently won her at a local fair on hand, she didn't exactly know what to expect. She'd insisted she might not be back on time to call him, having a duty to look after her unruly haired cousin when his mother went to her weekly bingo trip at the town hall, but they both knew that she'd even go out of her way to ensure she was nothing but on the dot to speak to him.

And she did exactly that.

Rushing home, a mere block, after tucking the middle schooler in bed with a kiss on the forehead and throwing her aunt a dizzy smile on wobbly legs as her car pulled into the driveway, Aurora raced with the autumn leaves to reach her home. Her average weekly babysitting trip gave her the fix of Dustin that the blonde would need to last the rest of the week, and she often found herself smiling like a little kid in his company. Things were even better when his friends were dropped over, especially Will Byers. She'd help them with their campaigns with an effortless ease, drawing up their characters and brining their fantasy worlds to a reality. In short, she was like a big sister to every single one of them.

When her father asked what the rush was all about, Aurora had to force herself to stop outside the living room. A soft swallow forced itself down her throat at he picture of her late mother on the mantlepiece, next to an empty bottle of liquor.

"I want to say my prayers, Daddy." The small girl murmured between puffed out breaths, sock clad toes digging absentmindedly into the carpet. "I have a lot to be thankful for today."

"You're a good girl, Aurora." Her father had spoke, Henry's voice giving her the tone of dismissal enough for her to storm straight up the stairs and into her pink and frilly room. A good girl, something that she always strived herself to be — even if she was disobeying her father's rules. If that unfamiliar feeling appeared in her lower stomach again when talking to Steve, she'd happily break a thousand rules to become his good girl.

So, with exactly one minute to spare, Aurora Smith was settled down atop her bedsheets, fingering lightly at the ditzy forget-me-not print, painted toes curled into the duvet. Her sleep dress suddenly felt warm and clammy on her skin. a huff puffed out her cheeks -- Steve always made her unnecessarily nervous, even when she couldn't see him. Hell, she wasn't even on the phone yet and already a swarm of butterflies pushed around her stomach. Chocolate eyes flickered towards the alarm clock on her bedside table, butterflies doubling in size when she realised it was time. Her fingers, shaking with undying need, pushed harshly onto the buttons of the lilac home phone. She could remember Steve's number off by heart, having stared at it for hours after first receiving it in his scrawly writing.

The buzzes were excruciating. Her heart thumped against her chest with each robotic ring, the early November air seeping through the gaps in her window and settling on her bones, chilling the sweet girl to the core. God, if she had been nervous before, she was a wreck now.

Her blessing came in the form of the reciever being picked up, shuffling on the other end of the phone more than enough to inform her that Steve was there, just as he'd promised he'd be.

She always spoke so softly, swallowing down her nerves with a gentle breath, "hi, Stevie."

Stevie. He'd laugh in the face of anyone else who tried to call him that. But Aurora, the most precious of angels, she could get away with anything.

"Hey, baby." The words came out with a groan as he tumbled down onto his bed, arm folded cockily behind his mop of hair. His fingers curled around the phone pressed to his ear, almost in perfect reciprocation of aurora's. Her cheeks were flushed at the mere sound of his voice, fingers sloppily painted a fresh coat of pink done none other by her cousin during her babysitting duties — Dustin enjoyed pampering her more than he would ever admit. She sat up straight, stuffed bunny sitting idly between her crossed legs. With a nervous temper she curled the wire around her finger, the silver of her purity ring encased by the pink plastic. "Missed you."

Her cheeks felt like they were going to fall off. Aurora's voice was quiet as she spoke, daring not to awaken her father. Her being on the phone so late was bad enough, but if he had discovered the it was a boy on the other end of the line, she'd never leave the house again. Or worse, be thrown out with a kick to the back.

With blazing cheeks, Aurora's fist curled around the floppy ear of the dark grey bunny. "Missed you too." A shallow breath came through the line, "thought about you so much."

"You think about me, angel?" The chestnut haired boy couldn't deny the beating of his own heart as he awaited her cotton candy filled answer, something that would cloud his mind for days to come. Of course, he knew exactly what her answer would be, the same as all the girl's he'd dated before.

"So much..." She breathed out, thumb brushing over the buttoned nose of the bunny, desperately trying to preoccupy herself. If she didn't, she'd let her heart spill. And, though Aurora was completely swept off her feet by Steve, she too knew of his reputation. She couldn't bare telling all, just for it to be potentially thrown back into her face. But, then again, he did swear that he'd never use her like that...

"When you're alone?"

A stammer in her heart. "Yes."

"When you're in bed?"

"Sometimes." She meekly replied, "I like thinking about our cuddles, thinking about you."

His boyish grin was unstoppable. Effortlessly adorable as always. "Are you thinking about me now, Rory?"

she blinked, hard and fast. And, like an obedient little girl, "yes, Steve."

"Is Reggie with you, sweet girl?"

Chocolate eyes fleeted towards the middle of the bed, her stuffed puppy sat in its rightful place — she had to keep it there, losing it would mean never sleeping again. Reggie was the one thing that could send her off to dreamland in under a minute.

"He's here."

"Move him for me?"

"Why?"

"He doesn't need to see what we're about to do."

With a furrow in her brow the girl did as told, always such a good girl, lightly setting the stuffed puppy away on her desk, his little button eyes forced to stare at the pink papered wall. "Done." She mumbled into the receiver, shyness growing tenfold. "What are we doin'?"

"My sweet little girl." His words were slightly jagged, as though something was rocking his body. Aurora was ever so oblivious, if only she could see him now — big palm spread out across his boxers, dragging up and down. Such a clueless little girl. "You have the prettiest voice. Sit up for me, baby, on your knees." He can hear her shuffling, the little huffs she makes at the weight of her moving. A meek 'done' is his indicator to spill the pre planned contents for the evening. "Remember when you told me you didn't know how to do all that stuff, Bambi? That your daddy never let you listen to the town gossip..." he grunts lowly, eyes fluttering as he imagined her clutching her little bedroom phone with shaking hands. That glistening ring. Her glazed eyes. Her bitten lips. "You wanna learn a few things? Gonna let Stevie teach you?"

She knows she should say no. Knows she should slam the phone down and have no contact with him again. She should go back to being happy enough with babysitting, with art, with Nancy and Barb. And yet, she finds herself whispering back to him. "Y-yeah."

He breathes deep and hard, dark eyes fluttering hopelessly. "You gotta trust me, okay? It's gonna feel real weird at first, just do what I say, yeah? I'll make you feel so good, angel, just gotta trust me."

It's easy to read her timid demeanour behind the phone. The image of her sat lonesome on her bed, anxiously knuckling at the stuffed bunny besides her, bee stung  bottom lip gripped between her pearly teeth. "I'm scared, Steve." The sentence comes with a short breath, the speeding of her covered chest, her sweet heart.

"I know, honey. You're so brave. We'll go slow, real slow." Again, saccharine girls like Aurora took sweet talk, took gentle touches and clement words. Tommy had given him until the end of the school year to, in his words, 'get into her little panties and steal that ring as proof'. Steve thought that they were making impressive progress. Although, he couldn't think about the bet for too long, what with the strange burning sensation that appeared in his throat every time. "Is your daddy home, baby? Are you alone?"

A little sniffle came from the other end. "He's asleep. I won't make any noise, I promise." Steve knew that it was a lie, knew that as soon as her world opened up to pleasure, her pretty moans wouldn't go unheard. The next few words come as a whisper, "I'll be good for you, Stevie."

And God, she was. It only took a few gentle coaxes to get her to mount the large, stuffed bunny, to put it underneath her cotton panty clad core. They had to pause a few times, taking deep breaths. "I'd never hurt you, baby. You're safe." So many little promises, ones that Steve himself knew to be untrue. But what was happening now, in this very moment, couldn't hurt anyone. Not when something felt so good.

Ignoring the nagging voice in the back of her head, the conscious that told her how angry her daddy would be if he knew what she was doing behind closed doors, she propelled her hips forwards, a stuttering gasp falling from her bitten lips. Steve makes his own moan at the noise, hand delving deep into his underwear. His hand barely wraps around the base of his cock, and he tires his hardest not to cum at the thought of Aurora's little hands struggling to do the same. Steve moves languidly as he talks the blonde through moving her hips.

She fully believes that she's found a slice of heaven. Out of touch from the rest of the world but the Harrington boy on the other end of the phone, little whimpers fall from her lips as she holds her handheld phone with one hand, the other buried into the grey fur of the stuffed animal that she rocks against. If this were anyone else Aurora would surely think the act sinful and dirty, she'd be disgusted by the sight of her purity ring so close to her hips as she drags her clothed cunt across the teddy.

"Does it feel good, angel? Go a little faster..." The sounds of her increased breaths tell the chestnut haired boy all that he needs to know. "Attagirl. Talk to me, baby."

"S'weird," she all but moans out, thick brows furrowed at the pleasure. "F-feels good, all tingly."

He lets out a breathy laugh, the blonde's shining innocence enough to have him beaming. The simple fact that he was introducing her to such things was divine. The fact that he was the first, and only, one to have her panting like a bitch in heat. It was all enough to drive him dizzy. God, if Tommy found out about the thoughts he was having, Steve's cheeks would surely never recover from the red embarrassment. Even now they were flushed. His arousal was evident in every sense of the word. In time with the strokes of Aurora's moving hips he moved his hand, and if he squinted hard enough, he could almost imagine her on top of him.

"Yeah? Your little pussy all tingly, honey?" The words come out teasingly, though the blonde takes them in their truest form, humming a yes in response. "Means that your body wants more. You've been aching for it and you didn't even know it." She gasps outwardly, brown eyes blown wide and glossy, so unknowingly turned on by Steve's dirty words.

Her white panties are sticky with wetness, practically see-through. Little mewls leave her lips between each tach of her puffy clit on the hardened nose of the stuffed bunny. She's flushed red, hands shaking as she struggles to hold onto the phone. But, God, she'd do anything to keep on hearing Steve's encouraging words. "Please," it's a wet gasp when it comes out, coming with the harsh shaking of her aching thighs. The poor girl has no idea what she's even begging for, just some end to the painless torture of pleasure. A knot burns white hot in the midst of her stomach, thighs squeezing together. "I-It's getting worse,"

"It's okay, baby. You got it, just let go. It'll feel real nice, yeah? Might feel a little tight and hot. C'mon, sweet girl, ride that bunny faster."

How could she do anything but obey his orders? What a wicked game he played, to make her feel this way.

She really did try to make as little noise as possible, tried her hardest not to let her headboard bang against the pink painted wall. She tried so hard not to moan loud enough for anyone but Steve to hear, even went as far as using her ring adorned hand to cover her quivering, sultry lips. The words of encouragement given by Steve fluttered through the receiver, pushing her further and further towards that blissful end.

"Good girl, bambi, there it is. You feel it, baby?" His words were cut off with his own whines. God, he was pathetic. But, who wouldn't be when such a sweet creature was moaning on the other end of the line. He'd let himself be pathetic, just for tonight. "F-Fuck, come for me, you sound so pretty."

She did. An explosion washed over the blonde girl, hips faltering and head spinning. He whole world was washed away in a singular moment, for how could she have staved away from such pleasure for so long? Toes curled in her little frilly socks at the intense feel of it all. The sound of Steve's heavy breaths and 'shit, shit, shit' filtering into the suddenly stuffy air was enough to elicit her own moans as the tingling slowly washed away, leaving the small girl a twitching mess.

Steve Harrington could barely believe the amount of spend that laid upon his chest. Never before had he come so much, and just from hearing her petulant little whines and mewls? He was fucked with a capital F. What would happen when he actually tried to fuck the poor girl? His chest rose and fell rapidly. Small words of sweet nothings and encouragement were still leaving the boy's pillowy lips.

Aurora finally stilled against the stuffed bunny, the friction of her panties against the soft fur finally giving her some peace from the painful pleasure. "Stevie..." she shuddered, "what was that?"

God, sometimes he forgot how innocent she truly was. In an instant the charming man act was back on, his superior knowledge setting them back into the roles off sweet, innocent girl and experienced, competent boy. Like magic, he was once again the hero of her night.

"You just had your first orgasm, sweet thing. S' all good and natural, I promise. Just happens when it all gets too much."

"Is it supposed to feel that good?" She murmured as she climbed off the bunny, slight shame having her eyes twitch at the sight of the slick coated fur. Instantly she pushed the creature down and underneath her bed, refusing to make eye contact with those big beady, plastic eyes. Steve hummed a yes through the line. "Daddy always told me that stuff is bad, t-that its sinful before gettin' married. Why did it feel so good?"

"Because it's normal, baby. Everyone does it, its even better when you're not alone. God, you have no idea what you've been missing out on. I'm gonna show you everything, Rory, I promise. And all that sinful shit? Bullshit, angel, because you could never do anything wrong even if you tried."

"Steve?"

"Yeah?"

Once more her ring finger curled around the chord of the phone. Bright cheeks burned. "Does this m-mean that we're, uh, going steady?" The next few words came quick, panicked. "I-it's just that Nance said that when people get intimate it means they're going steady, and I didn't know what it meant so I just though that I--"

A laugh filtered into the air. Rory twitched at the heavenly sound. "Yeah, sweetheart. We're going steady."

She sighed. "Okay. Thank you, Steve."

And suddenly, something banged in his chest. Guilt? Fear? Pain?

"You don't have to thank me,"

"I do." The small girl insisted, big smile against her lips. "You're changing my world, Steve Harrington."

And just like that, he fell out of love with the wicked game that he was playing.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

238 2 5
One date with Steve Harrington, what could go wrong? *THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE THEMES! ANYONE WHO PARTICIPATES IN S3X OR DR!NKING IS OF AGE* I tak...
242 2 17
My love for Steve Harrington knows no bounds. A story in which the unpopular girl gets the guy. Living in the 80s fantasy.
2.5K 38 18
In which Y/n Henderson has been in love with Steve Harrington since ninth grade. She doesn't talk to him that much until her best friend Nancy Wheele...
3.9K 93 11
When Max and Billy enter Hawkins, everybody become fully aware of them. But none of them notice Billy's twin Scarlett. She's quiet and is secretly be...