Trella Love Story (Bella and...

由 LadybugLyn

What happens when Troy tells Newt he has a new crush. Bella likes someone new but is afraid he doesn't like h... 更多

Football Practice

Flirt

1.1K 21 4
由 LadybugLyn

Bella POV
      I woke up to the sound of a text from the one and only Troy.It read practice this morning see ya soon.I immediately texted back Okay and goodmoring to you two.He then texted goodmorning sleeping beauty. I did not know what to send back so I just seen a heart emoji.When I arrived at practice Troy was the only one in the locker room.I don't know why but my stomach got butterflies.I mean I never get butterflies why today.Then it happens he said Bella do you want to go maybe on a date.I said yes.
     Next morning
It is official the troy and I are a thing im so happy.

So sorry this sucks

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1M 33.7K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
145K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
681K 41.9K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
92.7K 5.1K 35
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...