Cats and Mouse

By jezzabelle50

Running away from the MEN that were obsessed and dead set on making me theirs, I forced my feelings for them... More

Book Info
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX

I

4.4K 121 21
By jezzabelle50

Jezzabelle Jackson

Maybe it wasn't right to be chasing after my older brothers best friends.

Especially if I was 17 and my brothers were 25 years old. Their best friend's on the other hand were 20 years and up, which was still probably to old in other people's eyes.

Was it wrong for me to like older men? Probably.

Was I going to stop doing it? Hell no.

Who wouldn't go after 3 sexy god like, handsome and very mature men that were better looking than literally any boy the same age as me?!

I'd admit that some boys my age were cute, but when it comes to my taste, older men will always be it for me.

"So you're telling me, that for your 18th birthday you're going to seduce your very protective twin older brothers, trio of best friends?!" My best friend, Amy, says out loud in shock.

"God! Can you be any louder?!" I snapped back trying to shush her, since we were literally in my house and my brothers and their best friends were downstairs.

"Not to be rude, but there's a ton of things that can go wrong with what you are suggesting. You know that right?" She asks moving my hand away from her mouth.

"Don't you think I know that?! I've been thinking over all the pros and cons of all this and I still can't figure out if I should do it or not" I answer back while falling back on my large bed with a groan.

"I mean, it's a great thing that you really wanna have 3 guys at the same time. I'm just worried about the after math of all this. You're about to turn 18, the men you want to lose your virginity to are all in their 20's and let's not even mention your two older and protective brothers that would literally kill any male species that comes within a ten foot radius from you" She claims while laying beside me.

"I've had a crush on those three Greek gods since the minute they were introduced to me as a child. If I thought they were cute and fine as teenagers before, I would've smacked my child self for being to impatient to realize how sexy they would all turn out when they became full grown men. Yeah they're in their 20's now but they all look better than any other men in their 20's that I know" I mutter to my best friend while staring up at my bedroom ceiling with glow up star stickers on them, a gift from my brothers 9 years ago.

"I mean, if you want to go all out for your big 18th, then I guess it is best to end that night with a bang. But since you, my crazy and wild best friend, wanna take all 3 grown men to bed. Then I'd say you should end your first night as an adult now, with a very big bang" She says with a wink before we both bursts in fits of giggles.

Was I crazy for crushing on 3 men at the same time? Not really.

Was I crazy for wanting all 3 of them to take my v card at the same time on my 18th birthday? Very much, yes.

I was definitely going crazy if I was really thinking of going through with not only losing my virginity for the first time at the age of 18 with 3 full grown males in their early 20's. Not only that, but they were all best friends with my older brothers.

And let's not even mention the fact that my brothers had been chasing down, beating, and almost full on killing any guys that had been interested in me. Even with guys that just looked at me longer than a second, my twin brothers were already beating the innocent guys ass before I could say a word.

I understood why they were overprotective of me, considering I was their baby sister and they practically raised me since our father was always away on military duty as a general, our whole lives.

My mother on the other hand had been in the hospital for the past 8 years of our lives. She's been sick since the start of my 9th birthday. When my brothers took her to the hospital, the doctors revealed that my mother had lung cancer.

We were shocked since our  mother had never smoked a day in her life but when my brothers showed the doctors the hospital records of our grandmother who also had lung cancer before, he answered our question by saying that our grandmas blood tests showed that lung cancer was hereditary and our mother inherited it by a result of a genetic predisposition.

My father took the news to the heart and he did spend the first 3 years sticking by her side while she was well resting at home, but when she got worse and they took her to stay under watch at the hospital afterwards, he decided to distract himself with work from all the pain he was feeling by watching his wife dying slowly and he had no way of helping her.

Immediately after he left back to work, my brothers stuck by me and my mom to make sure we were both okay during these tough time. I was honestly not a very emotional person, so I shut them down from trying to baby me as I needed no help what so ever when it came to keeping my emotions in check.

I was a big girl, I matured faster than any other girl I knew that was my age. I mean, I even had my period for the first time when I was in the 2nd grade. And I most definitely had more hormones than other kids my age, considering the fact that at the young age of 9 I accidentally found out what porn was for the first time. Ever since then my hormones went crazy everywhere in my body, and I managed to grow my boobs and hips out before I even finished elementary school.

I was glad to have matured at such a young age but at the same time my older brothers despised the fact that while I was happy with growing quickly into a beautiful young woman, they had to fight off every guy both the same age and older away from me. To my brothers I was just a naive little girl in a woman's body, but to other males it seemed as if I was a mature young lady with new toys they couldn't wait to play with.

That was probably why I was still a virgin at my age. I'm not shaming virgins, but when I'm at school and have to hear all my friends brag about how amazing it is to finally get deflowered, I felt like an outcast. As if I was missing out on something that everyone was doing even though I've learned about it way before any of them did. Was it so bad for me to want to experience the same thing every other girl my age had already done?

"Just make sure that if the rumors about them are true, then make sure to get lots of lube ready before you lose your v card to them. I lost mine to a guy that was almost 9 inches and as thick as my arm. I had to take some major epson salts baths and a lot of ice to heal my poor kitty afterwards" Amy says intruding my thoughts with her no filter mouth that made me laugh.

Having a crush on my brothers hot friends wasn't the only reason why I wanted to lose my virginity to them. I've heard many girls around our city say that when they've been with them, they had their worlds rocked better than anyone else. The hot trio brothers weren't known for having sex with women together like how I've been dreaming of having them, but they were known for all 3 of them individually having one night stands with a lot of women in our city that dropped their panties for them in a flash.

Rumor had it that they all were well endowed and very gifted when it came to pleasing women in bed. And because of that, I decided to offer all 3 of them the choice of having my v card in the palm of their hand on the night of my 18th birthday party.

I didn't really think about which one I'd like to actually lose it too, but if the rumors were true about their sizes than I'd rather get a good look at all of theirs at the same time before choosing the easiest option that wouldn't kill my poor kitty.

"If you're going to plan out how you're going to seduce them, why don't you start today?" Amy says taking me out of my thoughts.

"What do you mean?" I ask while realizing she was standing in my closet now.

"I bought you all these sexy bikinis for you to wear at your last birthday party, so why don't you use them for something besides letting them sit in your closet" She replies before throwing me a black two piece bikini set with gold chains.

"Now hurry up before the sun goes down. I want you to start off by teasing those 3 sex gods with your curvy body in this tiny bikini. Then we'll continue your sexy teasing until your 18th birthday. Nothing makes a man crazier for you than when you rile them up for a long time till you actually let them get the goods" Amy winks before shoving me into my bathroom to change.

I had a good body but when it came to showing it off, that was where everything went wrong.

It wasn't my fault I grew up being comfortable in my brothers large hand me down clothes. I liked the feeling of wearing large men clothes, they're more soft and comfortable to wear than the tight jeans and crop top shirts Amy would suggest I'd wear to show off my body.

"Just leave your hair down, it looks sexier like that anyways" She says as I stared at myself in the mirror awkwardly.

When it came to looks, my older brothers and I were total opposites in comparison. Unlike them, I took after our father.

Our father is a tall Samoan man with dark skin and jet black curly hair. Our mother on the other hand was a German woman with pale skin, brown straight hair and blue eyes. The only thing I inherited from her was my blue eye.

And yes, I mean one blue eye. My grandmas family had not only hereditary lung cancer, but they also had hereditary Heterochromia. Meaning, just like my grandmother, I was gifted with her genetic condition of having two different colored eyes.

My grandmother had one blue eye and one grey one, just like her mother before her. My mother on the other hand had only blue eyes. I guess the genetic condition didn't get passed down to her, but it did come down to me.

My father thought something was wrong when I was born but the doctors assured him that since it ran on my mothers side of the family, it would've eventually passed onto one of my mothers kids. And it just so happened to be me.

I was born with one blue eye and one light brown eye. I think it was due to my mother having blue eyes and my father having light brown eyes.

Besides the eyes, I looked like a female version of my father. Well that's what a lot of people said when they noticed that I didn't look like my two older brothers.

I have my fathers dark skin tone in comparison to my brothers. I also had the jet black hair color my father has. But when it came to my height, texture of my hair and my eyes, I had a mixture of both my father and mothers genes. Although I share the same hair color as my dad, I had my mothers wavy hair texture. And even though my mother was 5'8 and he was 6'9, I was now standing at a height of 5 feet and 6 inches.

My older twin brothers, Jason and Julian, had pale skin like our mother and they also had brown hair like her as well. The only noticeable things they inherited from our father was his giant height and light brown eyes.

Our father was a large muscular tatted man standing at 6'9. Jason and Julian took after him with their 6'8 heights and large bodies that had tattoos. Jason's body was filled with tattoos like our father, while Julian only had a few tattoos scattered over his upper body.

As much as I wanted tattoos and piercings, my over protective brothers made sure the only thing I had that were appropriate for them was the one piercings on both of my ears.

"Now that's how you tease a man!" Amy shouts happily behind me while we look at one another in the mirror.

She was wearing a red one piece bikini while I was wearing the black and gold one she gave me. In the mirror it looked so revealing compared to hers but I guess that's what she was making me wear it for in the first place.

"Let's go for a swim" She says with a smirk before dragging me downstairs to the pool in the backyard of my house.

It didn't register in my head yet that my brothers were talking to their friends in the kitchen where there was a large window overlooking the pool in the backyard, until after I was thrown into the pool itself.

"Amy!" I gasp as the cold water made contact with my whole body.

"Just pretend like we're just going for a swim, I can already tell your v card stealers will be making their way here very soon" She whispers to me while I gasp for air after being dropped into freezing cold water.

Just as I managed to breathe normally while removing my wet hair from my face, the sound of footsteps coming out of the house made me tense up beside my smiling best friend.

"Looks like the little girls aren't hibernating in their room anymore"

A chilling deep voice that made my insides melt, says before the familiar chuckles I've heard many times before was heard after.

"You ladies finally decided to come out to get some sun?"

Another familiar voice asks as I tried not to freak out when I turned around and caught the gaze of the 3 sex gods I was just gossiping about earlier staring back.

The Petrov brothers. The city bad boys and sex on legs Greek gods with gorgeous faces that looks as if they were carved by angels.

People only called them Greek gods because of how hot they were, but they were actually Russian if we're being ethnically correct.

The youngest brother Dax was, in my opinion, the kindest of the group. He was the shortest of his brothers and was the smallest if we're talking about body frame. He didn't work out as much as his 2 older brothers but he was still as handsome and fine as them.

Dax had light blonde hair and dark blue eyes, like how any cliche handsome leading actor in movies looked. He was lean and had broad shoulders and even though he was the shortest of the trio, he still was way taller than me considering he was 6 feet and 6 inches tall.

The 2nd oldest brother and the biggest body of the trio, was the hottest one that most females in the city liked due to his whole bad boy look. And his name just added fire to it because what bad boy didn't come with a bad boy name?

Sinn Petrov was a large and tall sexy man. Just by one look at him, he had every woman weak in the knees. Many men that looked at him were scared just by the sight of his dangerous looking self always driving around on his black Harley.

Unlike his other brothers, Sinn liked to add hair dye his blonde hair. I guess when it came to the whole bad boy look, most bad boys were known for having dark hair rather than the blonde color he matched with his 2 brothers.

Currently he had dyed his undercut hairstyle full on black. His hazel eyes were blocked by a pair of sun glasses that he was usually caught wearing around the city. His fully tatted and muscular body was also covered up with a large leather jacket and black shirt underneath it. Even with a shirt and glasses on, I could still see the many piercings he had on both his face and body.

The oldest of the Petrov brothers was the one most girls didn't really stare at considering he was the hardest to catch the attention of. I guess being the oldest and maturest of the trio, Kane hated to ever show any other side of him beside the emotionless one he always had on.

Kane Petrov had dark blonde hair, blue eyes, and was the tallest of the trio. Standing at the same height of my own two brothers, he was a broad shoulders and well chiseled man standing at 6'8.

Kane was the tallest, Sinn was right after him and the youngest of the trio was the shortest. Even if they were all over 6'5, I recognized their heights by their ages.

Kane being the oldest and tallest at 6'8, Sinn being the 2nd oldest and standing at 6'7. Then the youngest brother being Dax, who was 6'6. It was as if they came from a family of giants, just like my brothers.

To most girls my age, they preferred the younger 2 brothers of the Petrov trio. But for me, I had the biggest crush on the oldest of the group. Even if people said he was just a non emotional asshole that hated everything and was 7 years older than me.

I've always had a thing for older men and judging by the fact that my mother had married my father who is 9 years older than her, I most likely took after her.

"You ladies don't mind if I'd like to join you for this afternoon swim, right?" Dax asks before teasingly  throwing his shirt off in front of us.

My face turned red at the sight of Dax's chiseled body and to make matters worse, Sinn followed after him and the sight of his fully tatted and muscular body made my lower body shiver.

In the sunny view, I could spot the two metal bars on Sinn's bare chest shining before he dropped his jeans and jumped into the pool with his younger brother.

Before I could see where they were going to pop up from under the water, I was being lifted on top of a broad shoulder.

"How about a chicken fight game?" Dax laughs out as me and Amy tried to steady ourself on the two large shoulders underneath us now.

Looking below me, I realized Sinn was the smirking male carrying me over his large shoulders and Dax was holding Amy over his. Amy laughed at my shocked expression before she gestured me to go along with her.

It wasn't unusual for us to play around with Dax and Sinn, since they were playful around us whenever they came over to hang out with my brothers.

My brothers had been best friends with the Petrov brothers due to the fact that they went to elementary school together. Way before I was even born. They were so close, it was as if I had three more brothers that grew up and were protective of me.

If having twin brothers that were over protective of me wasn't enough, I had 3 hot sexy men that behaved the same way when another guy was around me. Unlike my brothers though, I found their protectiveness over me rather hot and I'd be lying if I didn't use that little knowledge to piss them off with when I came home in random guys cars from school.

It's not like I liked to purposely put another innocent guys life on the line, but I hated coming home sometimes and having to witness the trio men of all my sex fantasies slobbering with random bimbos they had hooked up with along with my disgusting whore older brothers.

I wanted to give them a taste of their own medicine, so I would make it a mission of mine to flirt with random guys and bring some home just to see the hot angry looks they got whenever I did that. I mean I hated having the stupid same angry speech my brothers gave me as soon as I got into my bedroom, but seeing their best friends so riled up and hot, made me feel so giddy on the inside.

"Come on Whammy! I thought you were stronger than that?!" Dax shouts in shock after I managed to push her off his shoulders.

"That's my girl" Sinn says patting my thigh from below me as my face heated, remembering who's head my legs were wrapped around.

"Jezzabelle go put on another swim suit! I can basically see your ass and tits consuming my best friends head!" Jason shouts from the back door of our house.

I rolled my eyes trying to get off Sinn's shoulder but he wrapped his large arms around my legs tightly keeping me in place.

"Don't be a jackass! I like being consumed by your little sister!" Sinn retorts back with a sinister laugh.

My oldest brothers face turned from his usual frowning gaze to an angry one in a flash.

"Sinn, you wanna get your ass kicked?!" Jason snaps back before Sinn lifted me up higher on his shoulders and began to jump around the pool.

"You'd have to catch me in order for that to happen" He replies before moving to the middle of the pool as Jason stood on the outside of it with a scowl.

"If I get in there, I'm gonna drown your ass, you big irritating fucking giant!" Jason shouts before taking his shoes off as Dax, Sinn, and Amy laughed.

"Is the old man afraid to get his clothes a little wet?"

Sinn presses on with his teasing, knowing that out of the two of my brothers, Jason was the most aggressive and protective when it came to me with any male.

"Jason!" I gasp as he dives head first into the pool fully dressed, without shoes.

Sinn moved me off his shoulder swiftly handing me over to Dax who instantly swam to the edge of the pool to place me down near where Amy was now sitting.

"Stay here princess, your brother needs some cooling down right now" Dax says with a wink before swimming back to where Sinn and Jason were.

In a matter of seconds, both Sinn and Dax managed to get a hold of my oldest brother and decided to get him even more angry by pushing his head underneath the water.

If it was literally anyone else holding my brothers head underneath water I would've gotten angry but since it was two of their best friends that I've seen grow up right beside my brothers for the past 17 years of my life, I laughed along with Amy who was watching my brother trying to move away from his two best friends trying to drown him.

Before any of us could see what was happening next, the sight of another figure jumping into the pool beside them made me and Amy laugh even more.

"Of course the doppelgänger just had to save his twin"

Dax scoffs as both my twin brothers had now stood side by side on the other side of the pool having a very dramatic stare off with Dax and Sinn. It didn't make it any better when I realized that Dax and Sinn were now standing in front of me and Amy, while my older brothers were on the other side of the pool.

"When you guys are done measuring dicks, the food is sitting in the dining room getting cold!" An annoyed voice from inside the house shouts.

Me and Amy turned to see the oldest of the Petrov brothers standing at the back door of the house rolling his eyes before walking back inside. I always knew he was always a mood ruiner so it wasn't a surprise to see him irritated at everyone having fun without him.

"Why don't you use that sexy bikini to tease Mister stick up his ass, over there?" Amy suggests while nudging me as I peaked back towards the pool.

Seeing the guys continuing to play fight with each other in the pool, ignoring the older ones request to go inside since the food they probably ordered was already here.

I had the advantage of them being distracted so I could try to seduce the main man of all my sexual fantasies. I might as well use this opportunity while I can.

Kane Petrov was a hard man to move, or in my case to satisfy. He barely smiled at me and when he was with other women, the non emotional look on his face when he stood beside them made me notice that he used them for nothing more than his own pleasure.

My brothers had told me before that he was a hard man to please at his work, so I wonder if he was the same way when it came to his bed activities.

"Finally! I thought you guys were gonna be out there all-"

Kane's voice stopped when he turned to see me standing at the back door now in nothing but my wet bikini sticking to my body like my own skin.

I didn't know whether or not he was happy to see me in so undressed since I've never been the type to wear revealing clothes but judging by the tent in his suit pants, my fear of rejection was now replaced with over flowing confidence. If I could make him hard just by my wet bikini, I wonder what else I could do to him if I was naked and seducing him on the night of my 18th birthday.

"Oh! The foods here already?" I feign surprise and move towards him as if I didn't just see his growing bulge.

"Jez-" Kane was once again stopping his own words when I suddenly moved in front of him to lean over the table he was standing in front of.

Feeling bold at his frozen stance behind me, I leaned over the table even more pretending like I was looking inside the pizza boxes on the table.

"Oh my gosh! It smells delicious!" I moaned while moving my hips so my bare ass could slide up against Kane's hard on.

I smirked to myself when the sound of a low groan came from behind me. As I tried to move ahead with my teasing, the sound of familiar manly laughter and loud footsteps made my body stand up straight in an instant. Kane must've thought the same as well, in a flash he was moving towards the back door as if he was waiting for his friends and brothers to enter.

It was a good thing that at the same time they entered the house, Amy came up from the back door connected to the other side of the house to hand me a towel I used to wrap myself up quickly.

"Pineapple pizza, yes!" Julian cheers as they all crowded around the table with their towels around their wet bodies.

Without another word being said, I gestured Amy to follow me upstairs while the guys were eating.

"What happened?!" She questions me excitedly as I dried myself off while looking for clothes for me to wear after I showered.

"I think I'm starting to like this whole teasing plan" I reply with a shrug as she laughs before high fiving me.

I had 3 weeks till my 18th birthday party. If I was going to have the night of my life on that day, I would have to make sure these 3 Russian sex gods had a run for their money when it comes to seeing who between the 3 of them will fall to their knees by the time I'm done with teasing them for the next 28 days.

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE ;) THE OTHER 2 LOVE INTERESTS WONT BE PRESENT TILL ANOTHER FEW CHAPTERS SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WHILE CONTINUING TO READ THIS BOOK ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 7.1K 25
"You don't own me!" I shout glaring up at him as he smirks down at me tightening his grip around my neck. "You're mine sweet cheeks. Ever since I wa...
10.9K 241 40
Sarah lived in small town with her parents and 2 lovely little brother. Unfortunately, she found out that her parents were debting with mafia . Becau...
1.7K 93 17
Hell is the only thing I can think of when you ask me about my life. Having been tortured and abused since adolescence by not only my father but his...
519K 14.2K 35
Belle has lost everything to the Mafia. The culprits are lurking to pick her off as well. While life is losing its luster for Belle, Marcello is thri...