MAD LOVE

By julia_dia

Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or ev... More

Important information
Book trailer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Bonus

Chapter 27

161 32 38
By julia_dia

Alana

Halloween. A favorite holiday of the population, but useless - it never became a day off. And I have to stand in front of the mirror after a hard day at university and look at my outfit. My appearance was a little shabby, but perfectly matched the look I was going for.

When I moved to Boston, I didn't count on attending so many parties. Yes, what a twist. I didn't want any fun at all, but only routine work and ordinary, run-of-the-mill days. But has anyone ever asked what I want? Norton sucked at me like a leech, and Jess and Alex were his faithful assistants. Did they really think I would die of boredom without parties in my life? I would argue. These parties were very distracting, so I would go for the last time and not let my boyfriend control me anymore.

My boyfriend... It sounds so unusual. After his confession and a couple of days of persuasion, I finally agreed to start a relationship with him. At least to see what happens, because for me this was a very serious step, and for Mike, this was his first time...

His behavior had not changed: all the same jokes and japes, but with him I felt loved and desired. There were kisses... There were a lot of kisses and caresses, but he never crossed the line, as if he understood me, felt my fear on his own skin.

Eventually, I would have to cross that barrier too. I knew Mike could be trusted. He never confirmed it with words, only with his actions, and one day after a long conversation with Jessica, I made up my mind...

***

"Cool movie! I haven't laughed like that in a long time!" Alex could not get over the comedy which our whole group went to go see.

"Where to next?" Norton looked at everyone present and, catching a questioning note in their eyes, continued: "I hope you won't spend your entire evening at the dorm?"

"That's right, because tomorrow normal students will go to class," Farrell said with a stony face.

"Nerds... I'll give you a broom with a dustpan for Christmas, so that you sweep the sand grain by grain." Norton looked at me hopefully. "I hope you don't need to go home right now?"

"I have to." I sighed, and all of a sudden, I was speechless, looking at Jess with hesitation. The girl smiled sweetly and nodded slightly. The gesture was so fleeting and elusive that no one but me noticed it.

"Okay," Mike said. He rolled his eyes and turned to the car. "Buy me a tub of ice-cream, and I'll go cry over some tearjerker movie," he told his friends.

"I'd rather put some heart drops on your nightstand,Milton rejoiced. "Otherwise, you won't let anyone get any sleep tonight."

She specifically focused on it, but she didn't look at me so openly. She laughed fervently and came closer to hug me goodbye.

"I bet your ears are red right now," the blonde whispered and left a light kiss in the air.

"You little bitch,I replied playfully, "I'm going to strangle you..."

"Are you going back to campus?" I heard Alex's saving voice, addressing his friend.

"I don't spend my nights on the street!" Mike spread his hands to the sides and then looked at me reproachfully. "Someone will not deign to move into my apartment."

And then I rolled my eyes.

After saying goodbye to his friends, Norton drove me to Amanda's apartment. I was restless all the way: I swore off my decision a hundred times and immediately scolded myself for cowardice... What if I fall into a stupor or panic at the most inopportune moment? God forbid, I won't be able to restrain my emotions, and then I'll burn with shame, not knowing what to say, or how to explain...

So, doubts aside... Everything will be fine...

Norton himself behaved naturally. With one hand he drove the car at ease, the other rested in my palm on my knee.

"What's bothering you?" He apparently noticed my tension and slight nervousness, because I couldn't sit still, constantly fidgeting in my seat.

"Oh, sorry. Did you say something?" Playing the fool, I pretended I had not heard the question. 

Mike gave me a puzzled look, then turned back to the road.

"Can you tell me what happened? I see you can't find a place for yourself..."

"Tomorrow's just hard practical work. I can't get it out of my head," I said, blurting out the first thing that came to mind, and it seemed to work. He just tightened his grip on my palm and brought it to his lips, leaving a light kiss on my fingers.

Mike won't hurt me. Mike won't hurt me... Mike won't do anything against my will...

"Take a shower and go to bed early. I'll take you to classes in the morning."

Of course... How... Yes... I want coffee in bed in the morning, I hope you know how to make it... Lord, give me the strength not to lose my composure at the very last moment, please...

When we got to the gate, I ran into another problem: how do I lure him into the apartment? Hint that I'm ready? Or, as they say, invite him for tea, coffee or to watch a movie?

What movie, Alana? You've just come from a movie...

"If you've changed your mind, we can go for a walk again," the voice of my beloved sounded through my wall of reflection.

When I came to myself, I realized I was thinking, because the door on my side was already open, and he was standing there with his hand outstretched, inviting me to get out. Mike rarely came into the apartment, especially after I asked.

Fool... And why did I say that back then?

"Are you coming upstairs?"

Being in his warm embrace, I finally decided: I need this night, I need to overcome my fear. I need this man.

"Alana... Crossing the threshold of your apartment, there's always a chance that I won't be able to leave. Not today..."

A strange, unpleasant chill ran down my spine. Did he really refuse me? That's not like him at all...

Looking into the eyes of the young man, I realized he was not joking.

It would still be the way I wanted...

"See you tomorrow," I whispered into his lips and left a weightless kiss. "Remember me tonight."

Without waiting for an answer, I turned around and headed for the gate. 

However, unexpectedly, disaster struck: I accidentally twisted my ankle. It unfolded so confidently and believably, I mentally awarded myself the Oscar for Best Actress in a drama series.

Mike ran up with astonishing speed, and all the guards jumped from their seats. Norton picked me up in his arms and, scolding me for my inattention, carried me into the apartment. Turning on the light, he was going to put my body on the sofa, but I slid to the floor, standing confidently on my feet.

"What the hell?" Mike was dumbfounded, but quickly figured out what was what. "You're a sly fox, Moore..."

"Mike," I whispered as I approached him. I hesitantly grabbed the edges of his leather jacket, intending to take it off. However, Norton grabbed my hands.

"Don't, Alana..."

"Why?"

"Because... Then I'm not going anywhere."

"Maybe that's what I want, but you, stupid, can't take a hint..."

My hands slid up his body and reached his neck, where I wrapped my arms around it and pulled Norton's face closer. The light touching of our lips increased in pressure, developing into a wild and passionate kiss. And everything was fine. I thought I had won, but then Mike pulled away from me and hit the wall with all his might, making something between a groan and a growl.

And what was that? Anger? Did I make him angry? How? W-why...?

However, I caught a hint of despair in his eyes. Noticing my confused look, Norton grabbed my face with both hands and pressed his forehead to mine. My heart was pounding in my chest with such force, I could feel the blood pulsing through my veins. I didn't know what to do, didn't know what I had already done, or how to behave now... I just stood there and looked down.

"Did I scare you?" After waiting for my nod, he continued, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm an idiot... Alana, you're driving me crazy, but I can't stay tonight..."

"Why?" Only just holding back my tears. I whispered these words, hiding my trembling voice with a layer of resentment.

"It's going to sound stupid right now, but..." Mike looked into my eyes, smiling bitterly, "but I didn't come prepared today..."

"What do you mean?" Snapping my head up, I wanted to see the face of the person opposite me more clearly.

"Alana... I don't have any protection with me. And I got your hint at earlier, but I hoped we would part the usual way... And now you're making me blush because I have to explain this lousy situation to you."

The moments of silence seemed like an eternity until my hysterical laughter tore our eyes away from each other.

"Norton," I tried to cope with my emotions, wiping away tears, "have you never heard of 'interrupted sexual intercourse'?"

"Not very safe, but I know about it. Do I look like a boy?"

"You believe in the fairy tale that condoms protect one hundred percent? Or are you sick with something?"

"Moore..." Mike approached slowly. Obviously, he didn't enjoy hearing that. "Don't insist on it."

"I trust you..."

Oh my God... I don't trust myself and I worry too much, but I'm about to throw caution to the wind...

Mike was already next to me, so close his breath made my skin tingle. With one hand he pulled my waist closer, while the other he ran across my cheek, removing a stray strand of hair from my face.

"If you feel uncomfortable, tell me to stop and we'll just go to bed, okay?"

"Kiss me already! How long are you going to wait?"

I didn't have to ask twice. Mike picked me up in his arms and carried me into the bedroom, gently laying me on the bed. Throwing his jacket aside, he leaned over me, gazing intently into my eyes. I do not know what he was looking for in them: a trick or a desire to stop, but I was determined. I had nothing to lose, but it was time to overcome this inner monster, to stop living in fear, constantly looking back.

Bending down, he left a trail of light kisses from the corner of my mouth to my neck, and the lower he descended, the more tangible the touch of his lips became. Pleasant sensations sent goosebumps over my skin, and the gentle caress of his hands added fuel to the fire.

Involuntarily, my head filled with the thought that this was how my first time should have been, and not like... Frowning, I tensed, and it didn't go unnoticed.

"Are you okay?" Mike pulled away from me.

Fool, fool, fool! I found the time to draw parallels! Now it's your first time, now... Don't think about the past.

Putting my palm to Mike's cheek, I assured him everything was fine and asked him not to stop. I was struck by Norton's experience, and an unpleasant feeling of jealousy towards his past partners began to grow inside me, because I almost went crazy just from the foreplay. We were so immersed in the process that we didn't even notice how completely naked we were.

An aching languor already tormented my loins, demanding immediate release, but Norton was in no hurry, as if delaying the moment of penetration, maddeningly tormenting me with it. My plaintive squeals and pleading did not affect him, but only amused him even more. I was ready, and he himself was completely tense in his lower region. But what was he waiting for?

The answer presented itself. My beloved abruptly lay down on his back, pulling me to him. Once at the top, I was a little confused. The moonlight illuminated my naked body, but I didn't care anymore. He had seen everything he needed, so there was nothing to hide. Taking a sitting position, Mike hugged me to him and whispered in my ear.

"I want you to control our first time. I'm afraid of hurting you, so I'll completely adjust to the pace you set. I'm all yours..."

Having received approval for my actions, I did not wait a second, but only slightly raised myself on my knees, adjusting to his erect penis. Gradually, very slowly, I descended onto it, listening to my inner feelings and, without experiencing the horror that befell me less than a year ago, I realized how pleasant these feelings were.

I need you very much, Mike...

It was the best night of my life, and Norton's words, once said by the door of this apartment, will make actual sense tomorrow: I will have to blush in front of my neighbors for my intemperance...

These memories brought a smile to my face. I was incredibly pleased that he allowed me to decide for myself, and did not act independently, obeying his natural instincts.

Almost a month of our relationship had passed. Unfortunately, or fortunately, we keep it a secret for now. Close friends don't count; there's not much to hide from them, but Mike got tired of hiding, and today at the party he decided to come out of the shadows.

"Miss Valerius! Please don't kill me! I want to drink at least a couple of glasses," Norton said, and raised his hands in a conciliatory gesture.

"And good night to you, Count Dracula. So be it, drink, but don't get carried away. I'll need you tonight, and we know what large quantities of alcohol do to your body." I grinned, remembering our first night together.

"Will you remember that all your life?" He discontentedly drove out of the underground parking lot.

When we got to the right address, we entered a room immersed in semi-darkness. The nightclub was decorated in a really creepy way. There were thick cobwebs everywhere, immeasurably many evil spirits and disgusting artificial insects. The staff were murdered nurses and half-decomposed zombies, with professional makeup emphasizing their appearance perfectly.

I really liked one feature of the club: the entire dance floor was covered with thick smoke, so impenetrable that not a single person could be seen nearby. Then powerful ceiling fans abruptly turned on, dispelling the fog without a trace, cooling the heated bodies.

My eyes lit up, adrenaline surged through my body, and I immediately dragged Norton into the crowd. Of course, he resisted as much as he could, but then he realized he had to be a complete idiot to refuse the opportunity to touch me again. After finishing our foreplay, we went up to the VIP area, where Mike's company was sitting at one table.

"How harmonious," Miranda grinned instead of greeting. "Vampire hunter and Count Dracula himself. Did you watch 'Van Helsing' the day before?"

"Wow, guys! You look really cool!" Jessica happily welcomed us, ignoring Miranda's remark.

Jess looked incomparable: a snow-white floor-length dress with a flying skirt, huge white wings, honey hair, and a halo over her head. A veritable angel! But there was a sexual demon behind her. Alex was dressed all in leather, like a rock star. Disheveled hair, sunken eyes and a mind-blowing smile with protruding fangs. And the key attribute was the black wings. Angel and demon, how poetic. When will they finally admit their feelings for each other?

At the table, everyone except the Woods greeted us. Miranda stared at me, noticing our intertwined hands. And Mark pretended we weren't here at all. Yet, I didn't give a damn about him...

My panic turned into a global catastrophe when, at his sister's piercing question about my relationship with Norton, Mark's glass froze at his mouth. He sat, waiting for an answer and having heard an affirmative 'yes', smiled nastily.

Don't look at him... He's not here, and it will be easier for you to relax. Mike is here, and he wouldn't let me get hurt...

I turned away and snuggled up to Norton, trying not to attract too much of Wood's attention, even though my heartbeat was like dubstep in my ears.

The fun gained momentum, and the alcohol and Mike's bracing hugs helped to relieve some of my tension. The group was divided into three camps: the four of us, Mark and the others, and Miranda, who sat with a detached look and pouting lips all evening. We were so carried away by the party that we didn't notice how half of those earlier present at the tables were already absent.

"I want to go to the washroom, and you're coming with me." Jess had already grabbed my arm and was dragging me down the stairs. "After all, according to party etiquette, girls visit the powder room in pairs!" We both jumped up with laughter.

We froze at the open door to the toilet when we heard a familiar disgusting voice, and our good mood evaporated.

"...together, you know? They're a couple, damn it! And you're ready to put up with it?" Miranda was obviously talking about me and Mike. Her indignation was understandable, because today all hopes for a happy future with Norton had crumbled to dust.

"No, I'm not ready, but I'm not screaming like a hysterical woman either," Mark replied calmly. He even sounded a little bored.

"And what are you going to do? Do you have a plan?"

"Yes. Let them play at love for a couple of months and then break up."

"They'll break up on their own? It's that simple, right? You're crazy, aren't you?" Miranda screamed again. How did Mark tolerate her?

"You're giving me a headache. Let's go have some fun. And at least put on a smile for decency's sake. You look revolting."

We ran some distance away from the door and pretended that we were just approaching, chatting about the weather. At the entrance to the toilet, we ran into Wood coming out, and Jess looked pointedly at the women's toilet icon. Ignoring her gesture, he came close to me. Winding my stray strand of hair around his finger, he stared intently into my eyes, then smiled sweetly, lowered his hand and disappeared into the corridor.

Miranda appeared, and after giving us an icy look, followed her brother. What was that?

"Something bad is brewing, and I'm scared as hell, Jess..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.9K 55
Chase made my life a misery for years. He was a monster who bullied and tormented me on a daily basis and he was my worst enemy for a long time. Unt...
507 2 30
A boy has moved to a new school changing his life and meeting someone amazing who is his comfort And best friend (girlfriend). Discovering a differen...
666 107 17
And no matter how much we know, how far we go.. we'll always be oblivious. We'll never know what is it that made Romeo give up life, what made Juliet...
223 30 10
In my world, money and power reign supreme. We, untouchable within our secret society, have instilled fear and commanded respect for generations. Alt...