His Secret [Taekook ff]

By stuckwithmybooks

One-shot Kim Taehyung is the most famous and Hard-Working cardiologist who has never lost his calm no matter... More

Characters

His Secret

3.2K 312 32
By stuckwithmybooks

Third Person's P.O.V:

Jimin doesn't know how it all ended up like this. One second he was talking to Jungkook while the latter was driving home from work and the next thing he knew he heard a deafening crash from the other side.

His glass of water slid from his hand crashing on the marble tiles along with his heart which he felt plummeting in his stomach.

Minutes after that seems like a haze as he calls an ambulance and screams about the accident and gives Jungkook's location with the help of GPS installed in the latter's cars.

He ran out of the house like a madman without any shoes on and drove the car straight to the location while his heart was thudding in his ribcage as he tried to breathe through the panic clouding his senses.

All he saw when he went there was the ambulance along with some paramedics.

They rushed Junglook to the nearest hospital with him in the back holding his hand tightly as if his best friend would slip away right from his hands if he didn't hold it tighter.

As they were rushing to the hospital all jimin could hear was how they were losing the patient, and jimin wanted to scream.
To scream how it was all so unfair, and to cry for his best friend.

Jimin believed in no God but he was screaming to any God out there to save him.
To save his best friend.

_____________

Taehyung was on emergency duty tonight when he heard a frantic call of his name. It was an intern.

"Sir we have a patient on his way. it's an accident, lost too much blood. Found Unconscious on arrival. Their blood pressure is gradually going down and their heartbeat is getting faster with a heart rate of 58 BMP."

The intern narrated professionally as they both made their way to the entrance where the ambulance had already arrived.

He made his way outside with two nurses and a co-doctor and reached for the door handles when they were opened from the inside.
The sight that greeted him left him reeling.

Jimin.

With his clothes drenched in blood and sobbing his heart out.

Blood.

There was so much blood. Before he could reach for his friend his eyes landed on the patient

And he stumbled back.

He heard somewhere that the patient's heart had stopped beating for a minute or two but he felt like his head was underwater. Everything sounded like an echo and he felt like drowning.

"Taehyung! Taehyung SAVE HIM! PLEASE. YOU, YOU CAN SAVE HIM." he heard jimin screaming at him. shaking him wildly to get him back to his senses.

Suddenly everything came back to him and he was watching his whole world crumbling down

Jungkook.

Jungkook, his baby.

Jungkook, his heart.

Jungkook, His Husband.

Something snapped in him as he rushed inside the ambulance as if his life depended on it.

It did.

His will to live was withering away, his heart was leaving him.

NO, NO, NO, NO.

HE CAN'T LEAVE HIM.

"Prepare the deb!" He almost screamed to the nurses accompanying him as he rushed the stretcher out of the ambulance and into the ICU.

The nurse attached the equipment to Jungkook's body and started giving him constant shots of oxygen.

"Charge to 180!" Taehyung said and pressed the defibrillator to Jungkook's chest.

"CHARGE" and Jungkook's body jolted with the shock
.
The heart monitor still showed a flat line.

"CHARGE!" He was given another shock but the reading was still zero.
Adrenaline was pushed in every three minutes.

One of the nurses started the resuscitation while the other nurse bagged oxygen into him. through a breathing tube.

The cardiac monitor still showed a flatline while taehyung gave him more shocks.

Still, nothing the co-doctor accompanying taehyung shook his head in dismay. It was always hard when they lost a patient. "Kim Jungkook, age 23. Time of death-" Dr. Choi started when he was cut off by Taehyung.

" NO NO NO!" Taehyung screamed placed his hands on Jungkook's chest and started to compress while counting from one to fifteen between each compress.

"Come on baby, come on." He sobbed compressing harder. He could hear his heart beating in his ear. He can't lose him. He can't.

The nurses and the co-doctor were shocked to hear his words. baby?
He kept ranting the same thing again and again like a mantra while he continued giving him CPR to bring the younger back.

"Kim Taehyung! His heart stopped beating for 3 minutes before we pronounced him dead." Dr. Choi said trying to pull him away from the deceased.

Taehyung gave him no mind and jerked his hand away from the doctor.

He ignored everything and continued compressing his chest "I'm going to save him. he's not doing to die, n-not on my watch. I won't l-let him."

Dr. Choi scoffed at his unprofessional attitude.

"You are acting ridiculously Dr. Kim. He's dead, you are not supposed to do that. Why must you act so Irr_"
He was cut off by Taehyung.

"He's my Husband! He's my baby!" He screamed while tears were steadily streaming down his face as he continued his ministrations.

Every person present in the Room looked at him in shock and understood his desperation. The way he was losing his calm as seconds passed by. He was desperate. Desperate to save his beloved.

"He's my husband.." Taehyung whispered sorrowfully
He came back to his senses and started to give another emergency treatment to the younger one. He will do everything and anything to bring him back. He won't stop until then.

"He-" Taehyung pressed on Jungkook's chest. "He's me-" He pressed harder as tears streamed down his face. "My husband!" He continued. "I won't let him die..."

He was counting to the full five cycles of thirty compressions.

Dr. Choi was shocked to see him pumping the patient's chest so rigorously. There was no indication that he would stop. He looked stressfully determined.

"Give the patient an adrenaline shot every five minutes and put the AED back on if we need to give him shocks again." Dr. Choi instructed.

The nurse scrambled to work again.
Taehyung gives the younger great compression with no breaks except to check the pulse monitor.

His heart was pounding so loud and hard that his ears were throbbing.

"Baby, please, please come back to me- I beg you b-baby- Please don't leave me, darling, PLEASE!" Taehyung cried. He will never give up not until jungkook gives him his bunny smile.
Never.

"Kim Jungkook if you leave me I'll never f-forgive you." He cried." I'll hate you for the rest of my life for doing this to me!"

Dr. Choi and the nurses felt helpless and were getting teary-eyed. it would be devastating and truly heartbreaking if Taehyung couldn't save him.

"Come on d-darling! I'll never let you go again and- and we can go to the beach again. Please just please baby open your eyes!"

The nurses were crying openly they couldn't believe tha-

Then, After three rounds of CPR, they saw a sustaining rhythm on the faithful cardiac monitor.

Everyone was shocked to see the miracle as they looked at each other with shocked faces.
They were dumbfounded for a few seconds as they couldn't believe it.

"That's a strong pulse." Dr. Choi said and looked at taehyung proudly while the nurses went back to checking Jungkook's vitals.

"I've checked the blood pressure it is 117/87 mmHg. Pupils were checked they are reactive." The nurse said. Her heart almost burst with joy for Dr. Kim.

"Good, we've got him back. let's just hope everything else is fine." Dr.Choi said.

Taehyung stares at Jungkook's face and holds his hand tight.

"That's good. That's enough darling, you did great." He whispers as he places a chaste kiss on Jungkook's pale lips ignoring everyone around him.

"We should wheel him to the operation theatre, Dr. Kim. We'll take care of him from here." Dr.Choi pats his shoulder as they wheel Jungkook out.

Taehyung comes outside with them and promptly falls on his knees when jimin hugs him sobbing.

They both evolve into a crying mess as they hug each other. Trying to comfort each other and telling themselves that Jungkook is fine.
________

Taehyung and Jimin, now with the addition of their other friends Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Seokjin have been sitting outside the operation theatre for almost two hours. Taehyung and Jimin, are still on the floor.

Now when Jungkook is out of danger taehyung feels his heart thudding away telling him that it wasn't a nightmare.

He really would've lost Jungkook, if-.
Taehyung doesn't even want to imagine what would've happened if he lost Jungkook. His heart.

He's out of his thoughts when the doors to the room open and Dr. Choi walks out.

The latter gives all the occupants of the waiting room a fleeting glance and looks at taehyung telling him that Jungkook is fine.

They expected some complications as his heart had stopped beating for 7 minutes during which blood supply to the body had stopped but miraculously it all went fine.

Jungkook has attained a fractured leg, and broken arms in addition to brain trauma.

But all aside jungkook will be back on his feet in a month and a half.

Everyone let out a relieved sigh and taehyung asked the doctor if he could catch a glimpse of his husband. Dr. Choi allowed him with the instructions to not make a lot of noise and to avoid disturbing the unconscious patient.

Taehyung entered the room and felt his heart breaking anew watching his heart in such a state.
His usually rosy cheeks were pale along with his lips while he was covered in blue and black bruises.

But what comforted him was that he'd be fine.
They will get through this too.
They always have.
Together.

__________

It has been months since Jungkook's terrifying accident and to say that taehyung will not let him out of his sight for more than two hours is an understatement.

If he is in the hospital he'll call him hundreds of times a day excluding the FaceTime calls.

Jungkook isn't insinuating that he's tired of his husband's antics. No, Not at all. Is his husband fretting over him 25/8? He is outright saying that he is tired of taehyung fussing over him like a mother hen.

God give him the strength to deal with his idiot of a husband, he is so close to smacking the shit out of Taehyung.
He is.

Their friends are not amused by Taehyung's antics, but they've come to terms with his dumbass long ago, cause after all Taehyung has always been an insufferably whipped turkey for his husband.

What they can do, is make sure jungkook doesn't murder his clown of a husband.
God help them.

_____________

A/N:
Fin. It was just a one-shot if you all like this then I may add some more one-shots associated with this story plot but for now, that's it.
Also sorry for the delay cause I kind of forgot about this au teehee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 242 11
Taehyung was supposed to be dead but found his life in those innocent eyes "Don't drag him into your world....he is so innocent" "I can't...." Notes...
25.5K 1.3K 19
In this enchanting tale, two souls destined for each other find themselves together in an unexpected journey. It's a story of two boys, where one is...
30.3K 821 72
With barry gone into the time line and Kara having to move on. Will everyone find their happiness or will obstacles get in their way?
1.3M 51.6K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...