Misana Shots

By RR0211

Just random shots More

Untitled
Untitled 2
Untitled - Final
Letters
Letters (2)
Letters (Final)
Tsuki ga kirei desu ne?
Tsuki ga kirei desu ne (2)
Tsuki ga kirei desu ne (3)
Tsuki ga kirei desu ne (4)
Tsuki ga kirei desu ne (Final)
Her Secretary
Her Secretary (2)
Her Secretary (4)
Her Secretary (5)
Matched
Matched (2)
Matched (3)
Matched (4)
Matched (5)
Matched (6)
Matched (7)
Matched (8)
Matched (9)
Matched (10)
Matched -Final-
Countdown
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm -2-
Thunderstorm -3-
Thunderstorm -4-
Thunderstorm -5-
Thunderstorm -6-
Thunderstorm -7-
Thunderstorm -8-
Thunderstorm -9-
Thunderstorm -Final-
Enchanted -1-
Enchanted -2-
Enchanted -3-
Enchanted -4-
Enchanted -5-
Enchanted -6-
Enchanted -7-
Enchanted -8-
Enchanted -9-
Enchanted -Final-
With You
With You -2-
With You -3-
With You -4-
With You -5-
With You -6-
With You -7-
With You -8-
With You -10-
With You -11-
With You -Final-

Her Secretary (3)

501 19 25
By RR0211

"Sana I really think you should..."

"Achoooo~"

"Bless you, go home." Jeongyeon looks at the girl worriedly, "You're sick."

"I told you I'm...aaachooo."

"What happened?" Nayeon barges into the pantry after Jeongyeon texted her SOS.

"Sana, are you okay?" Nayeon looks at the girl in worry.

"I'm fi--fi-f–a–ahhchooo."

"You don't look fine." Nayeon places a hand on the girl's forehead, "Dammit you're burning up."

"Guys," Sana steps back, "I told you...I'm fine." Sana leaves the two, not bothering to make the tea she had intended.

"Go grab her, even if you have to force her out of here. I'll meet you downstairs." Nayeon orders.

"Got it." Jeongyeon gets up, running towards Sana.

~

"Ms. Myoui good morning." Sana greets Mina, with a slight bow.

"Good mor...are you okay?" Mina frowns, noticing how pale Sana is.

"I'm fi...achoo." Sana sneezes.

"Hmm." Mina steps forward, placing her hand on Sana's forehead, "You're burning up." Mina frowns.

"I'm fine..it's just a cold." Sana pulls Mina's hand away from her forehead.

"You're not fine. Come with me, I'm taking you to the hospital." Mina grabs the girl's hand, but Sana refuses to move, "I'm fine Ms. Myoui." She pulls her hand back, "Let me go grab the documents for your..." Sana stumbles, her head pounding.

"I'm taking you to the hospital. That's final." Mina says from behind, lifting Sana up bridal style.

"San...Ms. Myoui." Jeongyeon greets when she sees Mina with Sana in her arms, "I can..."

"Jeongyeon get a car out front." Mina orders with so much authority Jeongyeon practically sprints back towards the lift.

~

"Took you long enough where's Sana."

"Keys, keys." Jeongyeon says panting.

"Okay there's no way I'm letting you drive my..."

"Ms. Myoui is coming with Sana in her arms, keys!" Jeongyeon interrupts and soon enough Mina comes out with Sana in her arms.

"Nayeon door." Mina says and Nayeon moves quickly, "I'll drive. Jeong reschedule all our meetings today." Nayeon says, running to the driver's seat while Mina places Sana in the backseat, then taking the seat next to her.

~

"We'll keep her here overnight to keep an eye out on her temperature, but there's nothing to worry about, it's just a common cold."

"Thanks Dahyun."

"Sure thing Nayeon." Dahyun nods, the two turning their attention back to Sana who's asleep and Mina who hasn't moved an inch since the girl was admitted.

"I've never seen Mina like this before." Dahyun comments, "Who is that girl anyways?"

"Her secretary."

"Omo omo what kind of kdrama is this?" Dahyun chuckles.

"You should see them at work." Nayeon shakes her head, "Anyways, when did you get back into the city and why didn't you text us?"

"I just started here a few days ago. I was going to call you guys today."

"So you back for good? Or are you flying back to New York again?"

"Parents want me to oversee things here so our trio is back!" Dahyun wiggles her body and Nayeon shakes her head.

"How are you a doctor again?"

~

It was about 2am when Sana woke up, her body felt like it had been hit by a truck.

"Where.." She looks around, not recognizing the familiar room, "Ms. Myoui..." Sana smiles to herself when she sees Mina peacefully asleep, her head resting on her arm on the bed.

"Jeez you'll be the one getting sick if.." Sana trails off, realising that her left hand was being held tightly by a sleeping Mina.

"You feeling better?"

"What the?" Sana turned to her right and saw Nayeon sitting on the couch, working.

"You scared me..jeez..why are you here?" Sana clutches her chest.

"Because my best friend of a boss decided to stay here."

"You should have taken her back, she'll get sick."

"Trust me when I say we tried." Nayeon closes her laptop.

"Goodness." Sana shakes her head, placing the extra blanket over Mina.

"Let her sleep here for now. I'll handle things at work." Nayeon gets up.

"Where are you going?"

"Home..I just wanted to see how you'd react to that." Nayeon gestures towards her hand that Mina once again found in her sleep.

"Yah!" Sana whispered yelled.

"Goodnight." Nayeon leaves quickly with a smile on her face.

~ ~ ~

"Yah! Minatozaki Sana!" Sana's hospital door suddenly bursts open and Jihyo, followed by Momo and Chaeyoung all rush towards the still sleeping girls, "Aigoo how sick are you." Jihyo walks in almost in tears, not even realising Mina there, while Momo and Chaeyoung stared at each other and then at the sleeping figure next to Sana.

"Hmmm." Mina groans, waking up.

"Who are you?" Momo asks, once Mina was finally up, but Mina doesn't even answer, she instead places a hand on Sana's forehead, shocking Jihyo, "You shocked me what the.."

"Thank goodness." Mina smiles, "Her fever's gone."

"Again who are you?" Momo gets closer, pulling Mina's hand away from Sana.

"I'm Myoui Mina, who are you?" Mina stands up straight, levelling with Momo.

"Hirai Momo, her best friend." Momo gestures towards Sana who's still sound asleep.

"Yeah and so are we, Park Jihyo and Son Chaeyoung." Jihyo points to herself and Chaeyoung.

"Mmmhhmmmmmhhhhgggg." Sana groans, "Why are you guys so loud in the morning." She says with her eyes still closed.

"Satang!" The three crowd around her and Mina steps back, watching the group.

"Goodness, we were worried about you! Nayeon texted us last night that you were rushed to the hospital. What did I tell you about over doing things huh? I told you to rest but no you don't listen. So stubborn." Jihyo goes on a rant and Momo and Chaeyoung back up not wanting to be included.

"I know I know." Sana keeps her head down.

"And you." Jihyo turns to Mina, who blinks and points to herself, "Yes you. Myoui-Mina-ssi, as her boss she's your responsibility, but yet you let her come to work so sick! Just what kind of company are you running that your employees are too afraid to.."

"I'm sorry." Mina bows her head low at Jihyo, "I should have known better."

"Yah Jihyo.." Chaeyoung nudges the raging girl.

"And you Son Chaeyoung, what did I say about your baking trays huh?! I told you to keep them in the..."

"Jihyo-ya." Momo tries next.

"And you Hirai Momo! I told you to stop leaving your apron everywhere! We have hooks for a reason!"

Jihyo scolds, while Sana, Mina, Chaeyoung, and Momo stand quietly, all their heads bent down, unable to look the ranting girl in the eye.

After another 10 minutes of Jihyo scolding, the four were finally saved.

"Good morning Ms. Minatozaki!" Dahyun walks in, ending Jihyo's rampage with her bright energy.

"Dahyun-ah!" Mina's never been so happy to see the doctor in her life.

"Hey, looks like we got a full room this morning." Dahyun chuckles, making her way towards Sana, "Let's see.." Dahyun begins checking up on Sana, "Good good...your fever is gone."

"After we finish your IV drip, you can discharge."

"Great, I'll go deal with the papers." Mina goes with Dahyun, leaving Sana in the room with Jihyo, Momo, and Chaeyoung.

"Please tell me I did not go off on the CEO of Myoui Enterprise." Jihyo cringes.

"If Satang gets fired it's on you Ji." Momo teases.

"Yah!" Sana whines.

"Why didn't you stop me?" Jihyo groans, plopping on the chair Mina was asleep on.

"We tried..trust me." Chaeyoung places a hand on her friend's shoulder.

~

When Mina returns, the mood in the room is considerably lighter.

"I've handled your discharge paperwork." Mina says softly, "As for work, you are not allowed to step into the company until next week." She says sternly.

"But I.."

"No buts Ms. Minatozaki." Mina says sternly and Sana knows that when Mina refers to her by her surname that she's 100% serious.

"Yes ma'am."

"Good. I'll have a proper meal delivered here for you all. It was nice to meet you three." Mina says ready to leave.

"Ah wait, Ms. Myoui." Jihyo speaks up.

"Y.y.." Mina clears her throat, "Yes?" She looks at the girl lowkey scared that she'll get another earful, but instead the girl bows her head low, "I deeply apologise for my words earlier..without even thinking I.."

"Park Jihyo-ssi." Mina calls and Jihyo lifts her head, "Y-yes?"

"It's fine, I understand you were worried about your friend." Mina places a hand on the girl's shoulder, "Sana's lucky to have friends like you. If there's anything you all need, please do reach out. Well..I'll be going." Mina smiles before leaving.

Once the CEO was gone the gang all turned to Sana with teasing smiles.

"So that's the CEO you have the hots for."

"Oh god please don't." Sana groans.

"She's hot for sure." Chaeyoung smirks.

"She's caring and sweet..you were right about that."

"I still can't believe I chewed out THE Myoui Mina." Jihyo blinks and the others laugh.

"I think you're the first to do it Jihyo-yah, not even Nayeon's ever scolded Ms. Myoui."

"Sana you have to drag Ms. Myoui to the cafe as soon as possible. I'll whip up the best food for her. Ayo I feel so bad."

"How can I do that? Do you want me to be like, 'Hey Ms. Myoui, wanna grab some lunch at my friend's cafe?"

"Yes." Jihyo replies, completely serious and Sana knows Jihyo won't let it go until she agrees.

"I won't promise anything...but I will try." She sighs.

"Yes! Thank you Satang." Jihyo hugs the girl tightly.

~ ~ ~ ~

"What is it Sana?" Mina asks, her eyes focused on the documents in front of her.

"How'd you know I was still here?" Sana pouts although Mina can't see.

"I can sense your staring."

"Oh.."

"So what is it that you need? Are you feeling unwell?" Mina looks up, scanning Sana to see if there's anything amiss.

"No..I'm fine..I just.." Sana twiddles her thumbs, "You see..about what happened last week.."

"Mhm." Mina nods, prompting Sana to continue.

"Well, I haven't really gotten a chance to properly thank you an.."

"You don't need to thank me."

"But I..."

"If you really want to thank me..don't.." Mina pauses, "Don't overdo it and get sick again okay? Just..be healthy." Mina smiles and Sana was stunned.

Calm down, calm down.. Sana tries to calm the heavy pounding of her own heart.

"Can you do that? For me?" Mina tilts her head to the side.

"Y-Y-yeah." Sana nods.

Dammit why are you so cute?! Sana groans.

"Well if that's it then..."

"Actually." Sana interrupts, "JihyofeltreallybadforscoldingyousoshewantstotreatyoutoanicemealatthecafesheownswithMomoandChaeyoungan..."

"Sana." Mina interrupts trying to suppress her chuckle, "I didn't catch any of that besides Jihyo feeling really bad...you were talking a mile a minute." Mina finally laughs and Sana swears it is the cutest laugh she's ever heard in her life.

"Sorry...I.." Sana chuckles, "Jihyo felt bad about kinda of going off on you and she asked me to ask you to join us for dinner..I know you're schedule's packed and it'll be hard to squeeze in but..."

"Saturday, I'm free on the weekends."

"But I didn't want to bother you during your perso.."

"It's fine Sana. Just text me the place and time. I'll be there." Mina smiles and Sana nods, "Okay I'll let her know."

~ ~ ~ ~

"Cafe's closed, the table's set...now we all just wait." Jihyo nods, pleased with their work, "We still got 15...or not." Jihyo saysseeing Mina, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon walking towards the entrance, "Why are they early? I thought you told them 7." She looks at Sana who was too mesmerised by Mina in casual clothing to answer.

"Hey guys!" Nayeon walks in with Mina in tow, "Hey Nayeon!" The gang greets the girl happily, "And hello again Ms. Myoui." They bow politely at Mina.

"Ah please don't be so formal around me, just Mina is fine."

"Alright Mina it is!" Momo nods, placing an arm around Mina's shoulder leading her towards the giant booth where everything is set.

"Okay before we all eat." Jihyo stands up from her seat at the table, "I would first like to formally apologise to Ms. Myoui for my behaviour last week, it was out of line.." Jihyo bows 90 degrees.

"It's fine Jihyo-ssi, you were just worried about your friend. I would have probably done the same or maybe worse if I was in your shoes." Mina smiles.

"Maybe worse?" Chaeyoung whispers to Nayeon who was sitting next to her.

"You don't want to know." Nayeon shudders, "Trust me."

"Alright now that you settled that, lets eat?" Momo comes out with a cart full of food.

~

"And then..." Momo laughs while trying to speak, "Satang, she mmmpphhhh."

"Okay that's enough." Sana literally shuts a drunk Momo's mouth. The dinner ended long ago, with Mina learning a lot about the group. How Sana and Momo's families both moved to Seoul at the same time and how the two were on the same flight, even attending the same school. Now, after a few bottles of wine, everyone's starting to get a bit tipsy...everyone but Sana who's been nursing the same glass for an hour now.

"Sorry about her Ms. Myoui, she's..."

"Mina."

"Hmm?" Sana looks at Mina, who's cheeks were clearly flushed from the alcohol.

"Everyone here has been calling me Mina, but you...why is that?" She asks, leaning her head on the hand that's resting on the table.

"I..well I..."

"You said that we were friends."

"Yes I di..."

"And I call you Sana and we have lunch together often...aren't we friends too?" Mina pouts, surprising Sana.

"Aiyooo our Minari's drunk." Nayeon chuckles, slapping a passed out Jeongyeon on the back, 

"I'll see a childish Minari again, let me get a video for Kai."

"I'm not childish when drunk." Mina huffs.

"And I'm 2m tall." Nayeon deadpans.

"Sana~ tell her I'm not drunk." Mina clings onto Sana, leaning her head on the girl's shoulders, "Nayeonnie's teasing me." Mina says in a whisper.

"Nayeon stop it..and you Ms. Myoui, I think you've had too mu.."

"I told you to call me Mina..why won't you call me Mina." Mina asks, now leaning her chin on Sana's shoulders.

"If you finish your water, I'll call you Mina." Sana bargains and Mina immediately chugs her water, even lifting the glass upside down above her head to show that she drank the last drop.

"Alright..Mina, that's enough drinks." Sana looks at her boss with a soft smile.

"Okay, but just because you said so." Mina nods, plopping her head back onto Sana's shoulder, "Let me just rest my eyes." She says before passing out as well.

"That's our 3rd casualty of the night." Jihyo chuckles looking at Jeongyeon who passed out after her 3rd glass, Chaeyoung who passed out after the first bottle, and Mina who's now deeply asleep on Sana's shoulder, "Should we call it? I think this one's about to go any second now." Jihyo gestures towards a half-asleep Momo.

"I'm not gonna pa..." Momo tries to defend herself before her head drops, luckily Jihyo was able to catch her head before it slammed on the table, "And there's the 4th." They chuckle softly.

"Let's just finish this bottle, it's almost empty." Nayeon lifts the wine bottle, refilling their glasses, "Thank you." the COO says after a beat of silence passes over them.

"For?" Jihyo and Sana ask at the same time.

"I guess for being our friends, treating us like you would anyone else."

"Do you guys really not have any other close friends?" Jihyo asks.

"There's Dahyun, the doctor that took care of Sana,but other than that..no one else really."

"That's okay quality over quantity right?" Sana smiles.

"Yep."

"She seems lonely." Momo suddenly perks up from the table.

"Huh?" The three look at the still drowsy girl, "Mina.." Momo slurs, "During dinner she'd say something here and there, but for the most part she sat back and just watched..listened. It was like she was watching us from the window or something. I don't know.." Momo sits up, properly drinking the rest of her drink, "It made me want to reach out to her more."

"She's always been very introverted." Nayeon says, softly looking at her best friend, "It took forever for her to warm up to me and even more for her to really open herself up to me too. She's very cautious around strangers, mostly because growing up people would befriend her for the wrong reasons...they always wanted something from her in exchange for friendship."

"That's sad." Sana frowns.

"Yeah, but it's just how our world worked. Connections are a lifeline in business and Mina's the strongest lifeline anyone can get. I guess that's why I'm so overprotective of her." Nayeon reaches a hand out, moving the loose strand of hair away from Mina's face, "Because every time she would let someone in, they'd just end up hurting her."

"Well, just to put this out there..you both can always come to any of us. We're friends." Jihyo smiles and Nayeon nods.

"Same to you guys, if you ever need anything don't hesitate to reach out."

"Ahhh why'd the mood get so heavy." Momo suddenly stands, stumbling a bit.

"Sit down Hirai, you're drunk." Jihyo pulls Momo back down to her seat.

"C'mon Park let's have another round..to celebrate our new friends." Momo yells, before passing out again.

"I think we should call it a night." Sana speaks up and the other two nod in agreement.

"Let's all just head upstairs."

"Upstairs?" Nayeon questions.

"Oh Momo's condo is above the cafe." Sana clarifies.

"Yep..that's why I let you all drink so much since we can just crash upstairs."

"You don't have to I c.."

"There is no way in hell I'm letting anyone leave tonight with how much we all drank. Now help me with Momo." Jihyo orders.

"Yes ma'am." Nayeon chuckles, getting up to help.

~

"It must have been hard for you." Sana whispers to the sleeping girl after Nayeon and Jihyo are out of sight, "Not being able to put your trust in anyone, worried about their intentions."

"Hmmm..." Mina hums in her sleep.

"But still, I want you to know." Sana smiles softly, "I won't hurt you Mina...I promise." She whispers before leaning over and placing a lingering kiss on Mina's forehead, "And I keep my promises."

"Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon, Son Chaeyoung get your asses up." Jihyo shakes the two, forcibly waking them up, "I'll clean up in the morning. You follow us with Mina." She orders after her and Nayeon get the two up from their chairs.

"Alright." Sana smiles.

"Mina.." She taps the girls cheek, "Wake up, let's hed upstairs so you can rest more."

"I'm fine here." Mina slurs, wrapping her arms around Sana's waist, now practically cuddling into her.

"Your neck will be sore in the morning."

"Just let me be this close to you..even if it's just for a moment."

"But.."

"Please."

"Alright."

"Yay." Mina cheers in a soft sleepy whisper, "Thank you...Sana.." She snuggles even closer if that was even possible and Sana hopes the girl won't notice the loud pounding of her heart.

~ ~ ~ ~

A/n: Okay that '97 line photo still feels like a dream..where all my twicepink stans at?

Anyways, here's part 3 of now 4 (Which I have yet to write but I know I'll end it in the next part).

Let me know what y'all think.

Till next time.

Hasta~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 1.5K 21
Just a bunch of one shots of mina
254K 5.7K 94
Fluff oneshots of MiChaeng - Twice
339K 8.5K 43
𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
167K 8.4K 61
One-shots and Multi-shots for Jensoo Will mostly be fluff