TΚœα΄‡ ᴍΙͺα΄…Ι΄ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ™Ιͺᴛᴇ (TaehyungΓ—Y...

By Violetficsfor7

" π–π‡π˜ πƒπŽ 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 πŒπ„ π’πŽ πŒπ”π‚π‡! " "π‚πŽπ™ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” , π˜πŽπ”'𝐕𝐄 𝐏... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-24

361 21 0
By Violetficsfor7

Next morning,
I woke up , as I stretched my body and yawned and soon I felt that ugh taste in my mouth when I did the nom nom thing after yawning , yuck! It was terrific , I sat up from the bed and did brush.

After brushing I felt fresh , my mouth seemed fresh and that taste was gone. I freshened up myself and wore fresh clothes , brushed my hair and tied em up into a ponytail/messy bun (your wish).
But then I looked at myself in the mirror and I saw I looked pale, it was better than how I was in the hospital though but actually it's all coz of medicines, my treatment was supposed to be for a week but unfortunately thanks to Taehyung, that now I felt better, yeah unfortunately.
I wonder how he did this! I remember having a huge pain in my stomach , I was thinking I'll die but how did he just cure it with one single clean, did I put my bandages that wrongly and how did the back's bandages just changed to fresh one's.
Ik he's not normal and I will figure it out what he is and his past too!
So I let down my hair so that they cover up my face a bit and I look better.
I came out of the washroom and my eyes fell on the medicines kept beside my bed on the side table, I thought, should I have em now or not coz my wound is all good though, whom should I ask!!!!????
I ignored it and thought of going down to the kitchen for the breakfast .

I was on my way down the stairs when I heard someone talking in the living room , I stood there and thought of listening to them.

Nancy: but you know how much they mean to her, and having those she loves the most in this world should be there on her big day!
Minho: Nancy's right Taehyung, those 5 are like world to her, she would feel so lonely otherwise, and marriage is something which I don't think that it happens every year or so, it happens once and is so special, you should call her friends and parents pls.
Taehyung was about to say something when he saw a shadow near the stair case he knew who was there as a smirk formed on his lips and he spoke..
Tae: it's not like we like eachother so y should I care about her, and you guys should know that we Mafia's don't call everyone on our weddings. So for the safety purpose too I'm not gonna call em here.
Nancy: she would feel so lonely! Being a girl I can understand her!
Minho sighed
Minho: well, all I would say is it's not a nice idea Tae, btw what are the plans of your marriage.
Taehyung: on Friday!
Minho: u mean on this coming Friday!?
Nancy: just the other day after Y/n's birthday!!??
Taehyung nodded
Minho: damn! And you're not even Calling her family and friends!
Tae: I don't want to hear anything else Minho, it's my marriage and my decision.

Y/n's pov
Wait a damn second! Am I going to get married in this week ! And that too just after my birthday!?
I was so shook and upset with this decision, that I didn't realise I started stepping back and by mistake I pushed a vase on the stand , it fell down and gathered everyone's attention towards me and I was lost, I didn't know what I was doing as I frantically leaned down and picked it
Y/n: m-mia-mian-hae (meaning:sorry)
I bowed down to apologise.
Nancy: y/n! U okay!?
She came running towards me. And started checking if I was okay or hurt somewhere.
Y/n: i-i'm o-okay Na-Nancy.
Nancy: come with me and sit with us.
I didn't do anything as we walked there , I was about to sit beside Nancy when suddenly Taehyung pulled me and made me sit beside him.
He kept his shoulder around my arm as he rubbed it , I felt so awkward rn! Fr!
Nancy noticed it
Nancy: why r u doing that! Can't u see she's feeling uncomfortable!
Tae: so what! It's my wish, I can do whatever I want to do.
I sat there looking down with awkwardness.
Taehyung: so according to the plan we're gonna go, today we'll go to buy the wedding dress , and Minho check out on guards , security should be tighter than before hmm?
Minho nodded and went away.
I just sat there thinking that is it true that my mum and dad won't come , neither will Stacy, Mark and Martha?
How worse can someone's wedding be. I was feeling like crying rn , how badly I missed my family and now I can't even see them on my wedding day, the biggest day.
Nancy: Y/n ?
I was back from my thoughts to reality as I saw Nancy looking at me and from the corner of my eyes I saw Tae was scrolling down his phone.
Nancy: c'mon let's get ready, we have to go.
I nodded as she stood up and started leaving, I looked at Taehyung as I wanted to talk to him regarding something, but I thought it was the wrong timing so I looked away and went after Nancy.

After you walked away , he looked up from his phone and his eyes followed your direction, he smirked while looking at your disappearing figure.

In the room,
I sat on the bed while Nancy was in the washroom, I was disappointed, idk how Taehyung would react if I talk to him regarding this topic. For some reason I was scared, its the first time I wanted him to do something for me , idk will he do it or not I was feeling worried alot but the only way to let my wish granted was to not fear and... and build up confidence!
I took a deep breath and went outside ,
As I walked towards his room , it was slightly open , I leaned in and saw he wasn't there in his room so I thought of waiting for him in his room .
I was wandering around looking at even the tiniest decor thing, woah the dark colour is so good!

Red and Black it's good in a manly way, that's when I saw an album kept on the table ,
I walked towards it and opened it up, its outer covering was very old , i flipped through the pages as I saw a baby boy,with his parents ig , I flipped through more pages as I saw a family picture, and this boy in the middle?
I flipped ahead and saw two people with this lil kid, but why do they look familiar to me? I concentrated more on the picture of the kid when suddenly it hit me,.. Wait why does he look like Taehyung!? I looked at the corner of the picture as I saw a date written in italics- 1807!? The pictures in this album were black and white.

I went back to that baby picture as I looked at it more carefully, it was a painting though but was so beautiful! And in its corner I saw another date written which blew my mind it was 1792!?
I flipped to the last pages of this album as I saw - nostalgic moments!
I flipped through pages in between as I saw pictures of a boy who looked exactly like Taehyung! With dates in between 1807-1817.
It was Taehyung! From baby to an adult.
But what's with the dates!? Are these taken in a vintage style or they actually are so old?
And that's when I saw the seoul tower behind one picture and the place looked exactly like how it was in those times of 19 centuries I remember as I did a project , and I saw some pictures and this place was very similar to the one I remember! This can't be an edit!
When suddenly I heard the door knob being turned , I closed the album and turned around.
Taehyung: what are u doing here?
Y/n: i-i n-nothing!? Hehe.
I wasn't in the right phase to tell him why I was here, so I ran back to my room .
Taehyung: what's with her?
With that he went inside his room and started changing his clothes as they had to go out.
I ran towards my room and shut it behind me as I took heavy breaths!
Y/n: what is all this!? Is he? No no! It can't be!
I came towards my side table as I poured water in my glass and drank it fast, not caring about that I was even giving water to my clothes.
Nancy came outside all ready and saw me
Nancy: Y/n!? Hey! Stop it what r u doing? Your clothes!
I kept the glass of water aside and wiped my mouth as I ignored Nancy and went inside the washroom without even saying a word.
I slid down the door and sat on the bathroom floor,
Being all lost in my thoughts, I didn't know but now for some reason I was scared of Taehyung! Everything was there in my head like a puzzle rn! That wine that I drank yesterday, could it be blood? His eyes are yellow and turns red, deep red. His touch is cold, he is so fast, his skin is pale. Is it true that he could be a V-Vampire!?!?
I wanted to know and look at the luck I left my phone at my home when got kidnapped! Was it okay for me to act like how I am rn with Taehyung or should I stay more cautious.
I stood up and went to wash my face coz of the tears of fear rolling down my cheecks.
I changed to fresh clothes and went outside where Nancy was waiting for me.
Nancy: Y/n !!? U okay?
I nodded, I didn't wanted to show how I was feeling from inside.
She hugged me tightly.
I fake smiled at her as we went outside ,
We sat inside the car and waited for the boys to come , I saw other black cars around us, I was feeling uneasy for some reason! My heartbeat was fast, i was having a mixed feeling. All the time I was thinking about him rn, if he's a vampire, so can we say he'll kill me for my blood?
I didn't wanted to think about all this , I was hella scared rn, that's when I felt the seat beside me going down revealing someone sat beside me I looked up and saw Taehyung sitting there .
Tae: we're done let's go!
He looks at me and catches me staring at him , but I quickly looked away.

Finally after an hour we reached the mall. It was awkward sitting beside him and moreover if he's a vampire. Now I can understand how he could read whatever I used to think, srsly no privacy left , it was awkward as I couldn't even think about him or anything and just focus on the view outside but it was difficult to not think even a single thing but I managed , I felt scared whenever I reminded myself he's sitting beside me. A fear was there on my mind, what if he just wanted to marry me just to use me and my blood. But all the while I kept ignoring this thought of mine .
So the conclusion was that it was an awkward drive , I felt Nancy looking at me I'm sure she guessed that I was lost somewhere and was not behaving normally , yes that's true I wasn't able to even spend my time positively so I continued looking outside.
Now finally that we're out here , the doors of the car were opened as Nancy and Minho went out from Nancy's side , and as soon I was gonna jump out Taehyung held my arm , and for the first time I felt this feeling inside me , a feeling of fear, after getting to know about him, this was the very first time a cold vibe went down my sprain , I felt goosebumps , as I took a deep breath and looked at him with feary eyes.
Tae: stay closer to me in there and don't do anything that would make me feel embarrassed, with that he wrapped that walky-talky generated bracelet around my wrist.
Tae: did u get that?!!
He was cold as before but I felt fear inside me instead of anger on his this stupid assumption that he thinks I'll make him feel awkward when he's the one who does that.
But without uttering a word I, who was looking down all the time he spoke, just nodded.
Tae's pov
What's with her , I wasn't able to even read her mind clearly as before , and look, now i was thinking she'll become cold and let out her anger but she just simply nodded ?
I pulled her out as we walked inside the mall.
Taehyung's pov ends

Y/n's pov
We walked inside the mall , it was huge and was beautiful! I saw so many shops there, it looked kinda expensive, that's when I felt being dragged by Taehyung towards a huge shop. I looked in front as I saw mannequins wearing wedding gowns !
Gulping my uneasiness, I walked inside, Nancy went with Minho to do her shopping for the marriage.

Owner: good evening sir, mam. I'm Clair, who'll help u for today's shopping.
Taehyung: hmm , good evening, actually we want to buy a wedding gown, for her size.
Clair: sure, so what's your range.
Taehyung: idc about ranges just do something that atleast on her wedding day she looks beautiful. Ik it would be hard though so if not fully but atleast a lil bit... but do something.
I gave him a glare! Now he's the one embarrassing me here!
Clair gulped , basically every shop owner knows Taehyung and his gang, and they fear them.
Clair: b-but sir, she's already very pr-
Taehyung: not to me! Now bring some dresses.
Clair nodded and went away in search of some gowns.
I was standing there staring at Taehyung with eyes filled with anger! I wanted to smack him up rn, but ik he's way too stronger than me ! And what if he gets mad and kills me here, he fears not a single person in this world ig!

He looked up at me and catches me glaring at him!
Tae: sit beside me.
Y/n: I don't want to!
Tae: I didn't ask you, I've ordered you! Did u get that!?
He was getting angry, I was feeling uneasy but I sat beside him on his right, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and started rubbing it again.

Why!!?? Why, does he do this!? It feels so awkward rn! I shut my eyes and looked away towards my right, while he continued rubbing my right arm. That's when Clair came,
Clair: c'mon let's go and get the dresses check on u.
I quickly stood up and walked towards the changing room with Clair.

After 5 mins...
Clair: what do u think about this?
Y/n: wow it's beautiful !
Clair: u liked it!? That's great I knew u would c'mon now let's show this to him and get his advice too.
We walked outside to Taehyung who was looking at his phone.
Clair: sir, what do u think about this?
Taehyung: nope not good!
Clair and I looked at eachother and sighed .
We nodded and went back in, now I wore next gown.
Clair: what do u think now?
Taehyung: it's boring!
I rolled my eyes now ,

Next dress
Clair: now?
Taehyung: eww it's gross!
We went back inside and I wore another gown.
Clair: what do u say about this?
Taehyung: nope!

I was done with his behaviour now , Clair looked at me with sorry eyes, I gave her an assuring smile..
Clair: he's not liking anything! Otto-khae!!?(what should I do!?)
Y/n: gwenchana (it's okay).
Clair: what about these two, we have the most most beautiful ones .
Y/n: okay let's try these
She made me wear it, my gaze fell on my wound and I saw it was healing really fast. I pulled the dress down and Clair helped me in adjusting it. And we went out with some hope.
Clair: wh-what about this one s-sir?
Taehyung: NO!
Oh c'mon, he didn't even look up from his phone this time and said NO??!! I mean without even looking!!??
We sighed
Y/n: atleast look up!
I finally spoke while gathering some courage inside me.
Taehyung looked at me from head to toe and said
Tae:NO!
Clair : well ~
We both went in as we hoped for the last dress to do something.
Clair: pls pls pls (crossed fingers) last one is always the best one pls !!!
Y/n: let's hope for the best now!
I wore the dress,as she gave me a veil too.
She dressed me up properly and tbh this dress made me fall in love with it! It was beautiful, and the best as I always hoped for or wished for.
I went outside , while Clair walked infront of me and her helpers helped me in caring the gown..
Clair: well , what do u think about this , sir?
Taehyung looked up from his phone with an expressionless face and as Clair got aside he saw you standing on the stand , your white gown glowing beautifully with sparkles ✨
Your veil behind you and not in front , he kept staring at you without even blinking. Tbh he was mesmerized but wasn't showing.

Y/n's pov
His expression was confusing us, as it didn't show any feeling of wow or eww, whatever was happening was happening inside him which none of us could read.
We looked at eachother in confusion of why wasn't he saying anything! But then he spoke.
Taehyung: hmm , not good but not bad too, it's a bit better than the others , pack it.
The girls cheered and hugged eachother as I let out a sigh of relief.
I looked at him and saw he was still staring at me , I was feeling awkward and I went back inside to change into my normal clothes , I came and stood beside Taehyung, when it was the part of billing suddenly Yeonjun came from nowhere, almost out of breath!
Yeonjun: h-hyung!!!hyung!! h-hyung!!
Taehyung: what is it?
Yeonjun: we're attacked, by the hyenas again!
Taehyung: what!!? these stupids!
Y/n(thinks): h-hyenas!?
Suddenly a glimpse of my dream ran through my brain .
Taehyung: fine , I'll go with Y/n u do this!
Yeonjun nodded as Taehyung grabbed your wrist
Taehyung: run, as fast as u can!
I nodded while feeling the tention in the environment.
We ran outside the shop as fast as we could, on our way we met Nancy and Minho running too!
I heard gunshots! From around us , I was running when I heard someone shouting my name!
??: That's her!!that's her!! That's Y/n! Get her!!!
After hearing that I started running faster than before and was even running faster than anybody else,
Taehyung: Go Y/n !! Run!! They're after u !!!
Within 5 seconds we reached inside the car and the driver drove off.
We tried hard to catch our breath!

After 15 mins we felt better,
My mouth was all dry, I wanted to drink water rn, that's when I saw Taehyung grabbed a bottle beside him and handed it over to me.
Tae: here ..
Without looking in his eyes I took the bottle and raised it a lil above my mouth and before I could drink it I remembered what I drank last night, before drinking I looked at it carefully and then back at Taehyung
Tae: it's normal mineral water, not that wine!
I sighed and drank, I could see from the corner of my eyes that Taehyung was looking at me .
I thanked him as he kept the bottle aside.
I wanted to know who they were , so I asked.
Y/n: who were they?
Taehyung: my enemies!
Y/n: w-whats with h-hyenas?
Taehyung: u don't need to know in that depth, just take some rest , our house is a bit far from here.
Y/n: but wh-
Taehyung: DIDN'T U UNDERSTAND!?  just shut it!
I got startled when he raised his voice! I gulped and sat back properly...tbh
I was hella tired rn! I looked at Nancy as I saw her sleeping peacefully on Minho's shoulder.

I sighed , all I wanted was to know about them, if he didn't wanted to tell me he could've been polite too! What's with always being so rude and cold!
I felt sorry for myself as tears were forming in my eyes, but I reminded myself again that he doesn't deserve my tears, I rested my head on the headrest properly and without knowing I went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 1.9K 29
Did you ever believe in werewolves and Vampires, or do you believe in them? Jungkook didn't do it. To him, werewolves and vampires were just a supers...
62.5K 2.4K 42
Are you not wearing bra ? " He asked eyes never leaving mine ..I gulped before shaking my head . "Words princess " He demands "N-no " I stuttered...
1.5K 91 24
Taehyung Vampire Fanfiction πŸ§› COMPLETED βœ… My eyes bulged out of their sockets. My mouth opened wide. My throat became dry. My breathing stopped. My...
451 42 8
You are ill. You know you will die soon so before you die, you want to fulfill your one and only wish - to fall in love and to be loved by someone. Y...