What If..

By sryscribbles

What if these incidents happen/ed in Prabhas and Sweety's lives?! Prabhas and Anushka are a couple who have t... More

Everyone's Darling
Kannada Paata
Secret Lunch Date
The Undisclosed Guest
The Best Feeling Ever
Guesthouse Memories
Italy.. Beach.. Or Somewhere

Anushka48

782 31 23
By sryscribbles

"Make sure there's no buzz at the entrance. If so, one of us can take the next flight early tomorrow morning." Prabhas instructed his assistant over their phone call. He rolled down the window allowing the city lights and cool breeze to ease his nerves.
Unfortunately, the paparazzi couldn't be avoided. They fled towards the star who stepped down the car trying to cover his identity in vain. His mighty, muscular build and dapper, black track-suit caught everyone's attention, though the cap and mask hid his face. The bouncers had to barge in to prevent him from getting mobbed.

He hurried inside instantly updating his status to the team.
"I'd suggest you guys depart tomorrow."

"Cross verified with the staff ra but tickets are limited even for business class due to government protocols. It's nearly impossible to alter the plan now. Besides, we're not sure about the lockdown in Mumbai. I can drop in by next week with the director." Pramod assured.

-•-•--•-•-

"Madam, please see here!"
Anushka Shetty blazed in avoiding the cameras.
"Ma'am, Prabhas Garu was here a few hours ago. Are you traveling together?" One of them abruptly shouted.
"Damn, what a stupid question. Which flight waits for three hours?" she mentally chided.
-•-•--•-•-

"Thanks!" Anushka chimed comfortably crisscrossing her legs on the soft couch grabbing a pillow while he handed her a large mug.
"Mm, Pupsu this is much better than the coffee you made last time."

"Coffee ayte cheyali ga. I can't ask the cook to fly to Bombay for that." Prabhas settled close to her chuckling and stretching his arm on the sofa top.
"Hey, did you use that new bathing liquid we purchased in Europe?" He inhaled the dreamy, vanilla-cinnamon fragrance.

"Yeah, do you remember?" Anushka looked baffled.

"You were so mesmerized by the scent that you just bought a whole box."

"No! You did! And it took me days to distribute the extras."

Prabhas scratched his head "Well.. at least you had something to gift everyone after returning. Speaking of which, we have something for you."

"We?"

"Consider it an early birthday present."

Sweety waited with curious eyes. Prabhas was a man of surprises and spontaneity, no doubt, but what was it that he is so excited over? He handed her his cellphone that displayed a text conversation about a new movie with his friend, Vamsi.

"Did you like it?"

Prabhas revealed the storyline in brief, "I loved it. I don't know why. It's just my intuition saying this'll work like Bhaagamathie. It's a diverse concept, unlike the stories we've been hearing nowadays anpinchindi."

"Then I say yes, sir!"

"Without even reading the script?" He smiled pulling her by to lay on his chest and thoughtfully said, "No matter what we think I want you to zero down on what's best. Pramod's coming down next week with the director for script narration."

"You have planned quite well, haven't you? How was I oblivious to this?"

"Actually, we intended to keep it a surprise but I couldn't hold back. Your opinion is important."

'There's not a person I know who's more sensible and sensitive than Pupsu.'

Similar circumstances from the earlier days flashed in Anushka's mind. The day Prabhas came to her with the script of Mirchi explaining how crucial it was for him and his friends as their novel venture. Also, the time he sat her down to disintegrate the story of Baahubali. The manner in which he 'prepared' (as he termed in an interview) her for the character of Devasena as Mahendra's mother, evidently not wanting her to miss a chance in the magnum opus. He trusted her immensely and on top of everything wished to see her soaring heights always and forever.

Her eyes bore so many emotions while getting lost in his. She snapped into reality when Prabhas kissed her nose. "So?"

Sweety simply smiled running her fingers through his hair. The moment was so intense that neither of them could react. Their relationship was one needless of words. They understood, interpreted, and communicated through eyes, magically falling in love with each other all over again.

-•-•--•-•-

Anushka hummed a tune stirring the soup she'd prepared. Her lover had practically stuck to her for the last few minutes like a baby, resting his head on her shoulder holding her waist, eyes closed listening to her sweet voice.

"Pupsu.."

"Hmm"

"Are you tired?"

"No no. I'm fine. Better after you came, to be honest. If stress wasn't abstract, you could see it liberating from my hands, feet, head, and body."

Sharing jokes, praising each other's qualities, paying gratitude, and occasional teasing was how they'd spend a typical evening together. Just the two of them in their own world.

"Listen to this, listen to this.." Prabhas patted Anushka's back. The latter was on 'siren mode', her laughter ceasing to subside due to the cynical jokes the former had been cracking. She pushed him away raising from her seat, pressing the bridge of her nose with two fingers.

"No-- no more-- please!"

"OK, come finish your food. I'll stop, I promise."

The cachinnation, as usual, went on and on even after the table was cleared and dishes were done. Prabhas wiped his hands and leaned on the wall in front of her.

"We need a serious solution to this! Drives me nuts when you don't stop while we're on IT."

Anushka drank some water and stood up looping her arms around her darling.

"Don't worry, I've finished laughing for the day." Tightening her grip over him, she inched closer, "So?"

That was it. Baahubali lost his mind. He gently caressed her cheek with one palm, the other sneaking inside her t-shirt, and soon their desperate lips met turning up the heat.

They slowly paced towards the living room towering on the settee with all barriers unleashed; a sense of privacy they had missed back in their city seemed to have prevailed drowning the ardent partners in a sea of passion.

-•-•--•-•-

A week flew by before they knew it and the producers were in the lavish bungalow with their director ready to narrate the script to the Lady Superstar.

Anushka slipped into a comfortable kurti and cigarette pants. She was exhausted from the long hours of their activities during the past seven days. Dabbing some perfume, she waddled towards the elevator pressing the button to ground level.

Prabhas and his friends were drinking tea and catching up.

"Hi, Sweety!" Pramod waved at the actress. A young man who Anushka wasn't familiar with stood up and bowed in respect greeting her.

"Please sit. Nice to meet you-"

"Mahesh. He's the director." Vamsi introduced.

After exchanging pleasantries and hogging on a scrumptious morning feast, the team gathered in the office again.

Nearly after four hours, "I'm convinced! Signing up for it, Vamsi Pramod."
The director gleed at his producers.

"Great work, Mahesh. You know what Pupsu told me? His intuition says this'll work and now I understand why. When do want to start?"

"As soon as possible, Sweety Garu."

"Eedentra inka garu varu ankoni? Rey Vamsi, for how long have you known her?" Prabhas exclaimed.

"It's no use telling him. " Pramod declared. "OK, Sweety we will officially announce this project on your birthday. In the meantime, the male protagonist should be finalized. Do you have anyone on mind?"

"What do you think of Naveen Polishetty? In my opinion, he's a wonderful entertainer. Chaala baga maatladtadu." Prabhas stated. "I liked him when he came here for the trailer release of Jaati Ratnalu the day before yesterday. But Mahesh, it's your call. What do you say, bangaram?"

"Of course, Mahesh should decide. Naveen is brilliant but let's keep him on our list and wait."

Everyone agreed wrapping up the discussion by late afternoon and the guests returned to Hyderbad that night.

-•-•--•-•-

7th November 2021

"Sweetu, watch this." Prabhas walked into the room where Anushka was engaged in a phone call with someone.

He tugged her onto his lap, placed his cellphone in front of them, and played the video of her birthday wish on UV Creations' social media handle.

"How nice of them! I didn't expect it at all!"

"Neither have I received a wish like this from them. So we know who's important here, eh!" he wiggled his brows with a smug.

"You guys.. I'm.. thank you so much!" she broke into tears hugging Prabhas.

"Queen Anushka!" he funnily retorted with his deepest voice badgering her. With pride, the lover in him kissed his queen showering all his heartiest regards on her very special birthday.

-•-•--•-•-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 670 79
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~โ˜…...
24K 21 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
204K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
101K 1.4K 50
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...