My Master Rihanna- A Rihanna...

By santananicki

I knew how she was....... I knew that she liked control..... I knew that she liked me.... Ever since I met he... More

Chapter 1- Meeting Her
Chapter 2- Dinner with Her
Chapter 3- Thinking of Her
Chapter 4- Yachting with Her
Chapter 5- Punishing and Pleasuring Her
Chapter 6- Signing with Her
Chapter 7- Training Her
Chapter 9- Missing Her
Chapter 10- Reasoning with Her (Hopefully)
Chapter 11- No Anaconda for Her
Chapter 12- Don't forget Her
Chapter 13- Vacationing with Her
Not a Chapter
Not a Chapter
Chapter 14- Vacationing with Her without sex scene
Chapter 15- Whos Messaging Her?
Chapter 16- Spending the rest of my life with Her
Chapter 17- Telling Her
Chapter 18- Grieving with Her
Chapter 19- Grieving with Her Part 2
Not a Chapter
Chapter 20- Grieving with Her Part 3
Chapter 21- Searching for Her
Chapter 22- Searching for Her Part 2
Chapter 23- Finding Him and Her
Chapter 24- Finding Him and Her Part 2
Chapter 25- Quality time with Her
Chapter 26- Just Let Her
Chapter 27- Barbados and Her
Chapter 29- Mad at Her
Chapter 30- Apologize to Her
Chapter 31- Back Home with Her
Chapter 32- My Wedding with Her Part 1
Not a Chapter
Chapter 33- My Wedding with Her Part 2

Chapter 28- Finding A Ring for Her

7.2K 207 41
By santananicki

Nicki's POV

I was already awake watching TV. I really didn't sleep much because I was thinking about getting princesses ring. She was sleeping in my arms, looking as beautiful as always, I can't wait to marry this woman. I know she wants something unique but I'm not sure what. While thinking princess starts to move around in my arms, I kiss her forehead and she smiles.

Rih- Hey kitten

Nicki- Morning princess

She yawns and sits her head up on my chest. I hold her tight and rub her arm, I can tell she's still tired from last night.

Nicki- Go ahead and go back to sleep. I'll still be here when you wake up.

She looks up at me and kisses my collar bone. She puts her head back on my chest and goes to sleep again. About ten minutes later there was a knock at the door. Princesses mom comes in, she smiles at me and walks in.

Mama- Hey hun, I wasn't sure if you guys were still sleeping, breakfast is ready so whenever she wakes up come on down.

Nicki- OK, thanks mama Fenty.

She walks out of the room.

Rih- I'm surprised she didn't say anything.

Nicki- About what? You laying on me?

Rih- That and we're naked. She must really love you.

Nicki- Of course she does, what is there not to love.

She giggles and sits up.

Rih- I guess that's true.

Nicki- Ahh. Gimmie kiss.

She kisses my lips and throws the covers off of her body. She heads to the suit case and pulls out a shirt, she's naked so I can see everything from this angle, I bite my lip and stare at her ass and kitty.

Rih- You are literally burning a whole in my ass.

I come out of my stare and grin at her. She stands back up and hands me a shirt and shorts, we put them on and head down stairs. When we walk in the kitchen Rorey and Rajad are sitting at the counter eating breakfast. We walk in and sit next to them.

Rorey- Well, if it isn't the reason I couldn't sleep last night.

I blushed. I forgot how loud we were.

Rajad- Yeah, it was pretty disturbing.

Rih- Oh hush. Don't be mad cause y'all not getting none.

Mama- Getting none of what?

Mama Fenty walked in at the wrong moment. Princesses eyes bulged out of her head.

Rorey- Yeah Robyn, none of what?

Rih- None of my fist in your face.

We all laugh.

Mama- Be nice Robyn.

Mama Fenty puts our plates in front of us.

Nicki- Thanks Mama Fenty

Rih- Yeah thanks ma

Mama- Your welcome, but I would be very thankful if you two were a little quieter next time.

I choked on my bacon and started coughing. Princess patted my back.

Rih- Sorry ma

Mama- Its alright, everbody needs to get it in every now and then.

Rih- Eww ma

Mama- You weren't saying that last night.

We all laughed again except for princess. Mama Fenty left the kitchen and we all continued eating. I really wanna find princess a ring here. I want it to be special because its from me and her home land. When we were done eating princess said she'd wash the dishes, I used this time to pull Rorey to the side.

Rorey- What is it nick?

Nicki- I wanna buy princess an engagement ring.

Rorey- Well imma just take a swing at it and assume that princess is Robyn.

Nicki- Yes Robyn. I wanna buy her a ring.

Robyn- I thought you guys were already engaged.

Nicki- We are but I wanna buy her a ring, she's paying for everything involving me and the wedding and I want to get her a ring at least.

Rorey- OK what do you need me to do.

Nicki- I need you to keep her busy. Just for a couples hours so she won't be worried about me.

Rorey- OK I can do that.

Nicki- Thank you.

I hug him and he hugs back crushingly.

Nicki- OK Rorey, that hurts.

Rorey- Sorry. When do you want me to do this?

Nicki- After we come down from getting ready. She's gonna wanna show me around and I need you to make something up to get her to leave without me.

Rorey- You got it.

He runs off in the other direction. Princess comes around the corner from the kitchen.

Rih- Hey kitten what you doing?

Nicki- Nothing, just waiting for you.

She puts her arm through mine.

Rih- Well let's go get ready. I wanna show you around my island.

Nicki- Can't wait.

We go up stairs to the room and get in the shower. When we were finished we got out and got dressed. We headed back down stairs and I was checking all the halls and rooms for Rorey but I didn't see him and by that time we were by the front door.

Rih- Come on kitten, I can't wa-

Rorey- Robyn! Robyn!

Rih- What Rorey!

Thank God.

Rorey- I need your help.

Rih- What is it?

Rorey- Rajad needs a........a ah.......

Rih-  A what Rorey?

Rorey- A shell! A big shell!

Rih-...........A shell.

Rorey- Yeah. For his school. Its a project and I promised I'd get it for him but forgot and I need help.

Rih- Can we just look for it when I get back.

Rorey- Come on Robyn. If Rajad doesn't get it he's gonna lose his head. Especially if he finds out his big sister wouldn't help him. Break his heart.

It toke everything in me not to laugh. This thing he was making up was hilarious and dead on. Princess was pissed thought but I knew if it was something concerning Rajad she would drop everything and go.

Rih- ................. Damn it, fine.

She turns around to me.

Rih- Kitten I'm sorry, we're gonna have to take a rain check.

Nicki- No its OK, its for your brother, I understand. We'll go another day.

Rih- Are you sure your OK with this?

Nicki- I mean I wanna see your island but we have plenty of time for that. Go ahead.

Rih- Alright. I'll call you OK.

Nicki- OK.

We kiss, more like have a little make out session. Until Rorey grabs Robyn's arm and pulls her out the door.

Rorey- We gotta go.

He looks back at me and winks and I wink back. I stand by the door until I see them leave. When their down the road I run back in the house. I go to the living room to grab the keys to the other car and Rajad is sitting there on his phone.

Rajad- Hey Nicki.

Nicki- Hey man.

Rajad- Where you going?

Nicki- To buy princess a ring.

Rajad- And by princess you mean-

Nicki- Yes Robyn. I'm gonna buy her a ring.

Rajad- Aren't you guys supposed to go looking around the island today.

Nicki- Yeah but I got Rorey to make something up to keep her busy so I could go get it. But I got a favor to ask you too.

Rajad- What is it?

Nicki- Can you come with me.

Rajad- You want me to go.

Nicki- Yeah. I mean your brother. How knows her best you can help.

Rajad- OK I'll come.

Nicki- Let's go.

We head out to the jeep and hop in. Rajad tells me a couple of the nice jewelry stores and shows me the way. We get to one and go inside but I didn't see anything that screamed princess to me. We also went to two others and got the same result. I got really nervous that I wasn't gonna find anything for her. Rajad told me one more shop and we headed there. When we got there and went inside, I looked around for a unique ring, I  thought I came up short again until I spotted the ring that said princess as clear as day.

Nicki- Can I see that one?

The clerk picked up the ring from behind that glass and handed it to me. I put it on my finger to see how it would look.

Nicki- Rajad, look at this one.

He came over to me and looked at the ring.

Rajad- That's the one. She'll love it.

Nicki- I think so too.

I took it off my hand and gave it back to the clerk.

Nicki- We'll take it.

He ask the size and pulled out paper work for me to sign. In about thirty minutes we were out of there. I can't wait to give my princess her ring. Me and Rajad go and get something to eat, we go to Chefettes. We sit down to eat.

Nicki- So, there's another reason why I asked you to help me find a ring.

Rajad- What is it?

Nicki- I wanted to know how you felt about me marring your sister? How did you really feel about me when you heard?

Rajad- Well, honestly at first I was confused but now that's I know you and how my sister feels about you I'm very happy that y'all are getting married.

Nicki- What about Rorey how do you think he feels?

Rajad- Oh, he is ecstatic, a little too happy that your now apart of the family. He has a little thing for you.

I laugh, of course he does.

Rajad- But. There is one person I think that won't be too happy to hear about this.

Nicki- Who?

Rajad- Aunt Marcee. She hates same sex marriage. Well gays period.

Nicki- Really?

Rajad- Yeah, we use to have a cousin, her son, my aunt suspected he was gay and kicked him out of the house. Haven't seen him since.

Nicki- Wow, that's terrible. I'm guessing she won't be a joy to talk to.

He laughs at me.

Rajad- You guessed right. After that happened Robyn hasent been a big fan of her. Neither is aunt Marcee a big fan of Robyn, so she's gonna try and give you a hard time.

Nicki- Thanks for the heads up.

We eat and head back home.

Nicki- When they get home, you wanted a big shell OK.

Rajad- What?

Rihannas POV

This nigga. Right when I'll about to leave with kitten he asks me to look for a shell, a big ass shell really. We're in the ocean searching for a big shell.

Rih- This is so stupid.

Rorey- Its for Rajad.

Rih- Yeah but why don't we just buy one.

Rorey- No, it wouldn't be the same.

Rih- Seriously.

Roreys phone starts ringing. He gets out of the water and answers it. I can't hear him cause his back is to me, when he gets off the phone he comes back over to me.

Rorey- OK let's go buy one.

Rih- Are you serious.

He grabs my hand and pulls me out of the water, we go to the store and buy Rajad a big shell like he wanted. I'm so mad that Rorey made me do all of that for a shell, we get home and I jump out of the car. I walk in the house and hear laughter, I walk to the living room and Rajad and kitten are sitting there talking. I smile and walk over to them.

Rih- Hey.

Nicki- Hey princess, find the shell?

Rih- Yeah, here little man.

Rajad- Thank you, its just what I wanted.

Rih- Good.

He walks off. I sit by kitten and let out a big sigh.

Nicki- Is my princess tired?

Rih- Very. Do you know how long we've been looking for that shell.

Nicki- Well I'm guessing 2 hours because that's how long you've been gone.

Rih- I'm sorry kitten.

Nicki- Its fine. I actually have something I'd like to give you.

Rih- What is it?

She gets up and gets on one knee. I give her a what the hell look.

Nicki- I know this is weird but, I had to do this. You proposed to me and gave me this beautiful ring, and I wanted to do the same.

She pulls out a little black box.

Rih- Kitten.

Nicki- Princess, I love you with everything in me. Me and you are one, everything you do I do, everything you feel I feel. When your hurting, I hurt with you. When your upset, I'm upset too. When your horney, you best believe I am too.

We both laugh, tears are welling in my eyes.

Nicki- You are my world, you are my heart. There is no way in this world that I could live without you. If you leave me, I die. I wouldn't have any more need in this world. Please except this ring.

She opens it and in sits a beautiful yellow diamond ring in the shape of a heart. Tears are running down my face.

Rih- Yes, of course, I except.

She puts the ring on my finger and stands up and kisses me. I hear clapping and cheering. I turn around to see my mom, Rajad and Rorey standing there. They come over to us and hug us. I can't stop looking at this beautiful ring, its everything I want.

Rih- I love you kitten.

Nicki- I love you princess.

Nicki's POV

I got princess her ring she loves it now all we have to do now is get married. But before that I gotta meet princesses crazy aunt. Great.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hey guys I know I'm late. I'm so so so so so so sooooo sorry. I was planning and getting ready for my prom. Had a pretty good time. But here's the chapter, nothing sexual just sweet. Thanks for reading! MUAH!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82 13 17
there she was, in my room, reading every word I had written about her after just three days of knowing her. I wanted to tell her she wasn't allowed t...
10K 354 29
I expected everything, but not this. My life is destroyed in second in front of my eyes and I can't even do anything. I have accepted all the blames...
77 13 4
"I knew I was being used but... I didn't care, as long as it was her using me." Kind of dark. Read the tags!
3.2K 50 21
"Teach you what?" William asked, already knowing the answer. "How to be yours," Victoria replied. In that instant, William had their position chang...