The Toman Traitor

By kitkat11602

Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kick... More

๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–†๐–Ž๐–’๐–Š๐–—
๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–ž๐–‘๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–”๐–’๐–†๐–“ ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–†๐–Ž๐–™๐–”๐–—
| 0 |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| 42 |
| 43 |
| 44 |
| 45 |
| 46 |
| 47 |
| 48 |
| 49 |
| 50 |
| 51 |
| 52 |
| 53 |
| 54 |
| 55 |
| 56 |
| 57 |
Inui (ending)
Chifuyu (ending)
Kazutora (ending)
Hanma (ending)
Sanzu (ending)
Mikey (ending)
Thank you!

| 37 |

15K 713 1.3K
By kitkat11602

Trigger Warning: Implied/mentions of sexual assault

(Please don't read if you are uncomfortable with the topics above)

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Innocent Eyes]

February 22nd, 2am, Musashi Shrine.

"The emergency meeting of Toman vs. Tenjiku starts now!"

Takemichi and the other Toman members stood gathered at the bottom of the stairs, each of them looking up at Mikey and Draken who stood at the top. His face bandaged in fresh wrappings you had helped him with before he left the apartment, telling him that you would wait up for him.

"Chifuyu... The first division's objective this time is to bring back Koko and defeat Kisaki and Izana." Takemichi whispered, Chifuyu nodded his head in understandment from next to his captain.

"So in other words, defeat Tenjiku." Chifuyu said, his gaze stayed locked onto the two at the top of the stairs. "But the problem is, can Toman win against Tenjiku at this state?"

"Listen carefully everyone!" Draken shouted, gaining the attention of the members who had gotten lost in their own small conversations. "Today on February 22nd, Tenjiku and Toman will have a full on confrontation, the war is finally starting. Be prepared to brace yourselves, Tenjiku is not the type to play around. They claim themselves as a 'criminal organization', they will use dirty tricks!" Draken announced, about to say something more but was interrupted by a set of feet pounding against the ground, heaving in short puffs of air as he tried to catch his breath.

"Then Toman must do the same! We have to fuck them up with dirty tricks!" Everyone's attention turned to Hakkai, they could all see the angry look he had on his face as he walked closer to the front. "On the way here, Taka-chan got attacked, Smiley too!"

Other division members were surprised, their eyes wide as they shouted in confusion.

"We were on our bikes until those Tenjiku motherfuckers hit them from behind with a pipe, now they're both lying unconscious in the hospital! Those Tenjiku fuckers will attack by any means, at this point Toman will lose!" Hakkai shouted, his attention turning to meet Takemichi's, "That wasn't the only thing I saw... Takemichi, they had Y/N."

Everyone's shouting went silent at the mention of your name, their gaze awkwardly shifting from Hakkai to Mikey, waiting to see their blonde leader to produce a reaction, but he never did.

"What do you mean they have her? She was at home when I left." Takemichi said, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion, never recalling you say anything about Tenjiku...

"I'm not sure, but she was knocked out on the back of one of their bikes, she looked pretty messed up, and it looked like she was losing a lot of blood." Hakkai said, "I don't think she went with them willingly, Takemichi."

"They kidnaped Y/N?!" Chifuyu yelled, feeling his agner rise at the thought of them taking you, how badly were you hurt? Are you doing okay now? What are Tenjiku's plans with you? Were you even still alive?

"Look around you! The first division is all injured, the second and fourth division captains are not here, the third division captain is absent, and the fifth division captain is a traitor now under Tenjiku!! Toman is going to lose unless we fight back with their own tricks!" Hakkai yelled, his throat straining in pain from all the yelling he was doing.

"Hakkai's right!"

"Let's play dirty like Tenjiku!"

"Let's use weapons as well!"

The yelling died down at the sound of a bike revving its engine, Peh-Yan standing to the side, staring at the group that had been shouting.

"Shut the fuck up man... Who gave you permission to be so noisy, you're so scared of losing that you thought of surprising them with weapons? Pah-Chin got arrested for using weapons. In resentment I attacked Draken with it too, I played dirty and Mikey told me 'I don't want to fight the likes of you'. That's why I'm here right now, so... This time around, like Mikey was saying, I don't want to fight like a coward anymore!" Peh-Yan shouted, his eyes moving to Hakkai who blankly stared back. "Hakkai, I understand your anger to what they did to Mitsuya, but look at Mikey. Do you think he's okay with that?"

Mikey stepped forward, everyone's eyes shifting from Peh-Yan to their leader, "Hakkai, I want you to stay beside Mitsuya." Mikey said, his eyes falling onto Hakkai who was quick to rebuttal.

"Huh?! Hold on! I want to fight those bastards who attacked Ta-"

"It's not that I'm worried about their condition, as soon as they open their eyes, those two would definitely run to join the war. Please stop that from happening, it'll be hard for me to move if I'm worried about them. Leave your mission to Takemitchy's team." Mikey commanded, earning a small 'yes sir' from the younger blonde. Mikey took a small step forward, his head casted down, staring at the ground beneath him. "Listen here you guys, we might not have our captains here with us in this battle, but..." He looked up with a small smile, his eyes dancing across each and every Toman member before finishing his statement. "I'm here, so it'll be alright."

~

After the meeting ended, Takemichi took off running towards his apartment, Chifuyu and Inui following closely behind their leader.

"What could they possibly want with Y/N?" Chifuyu breathed out, his breath getting caught in the back of his throat as he continued to push himself to run.

"I don't know!" Takemichi yelled, feeling his legs want to give out, an ache in his chest as they arrived outside the apartment building. Dread immediately filled the air between the three as they slowly crept up the stairs, their breaths hitching at the sight of a blood trail in the hallway, making them assume you had been dragged out of the apartment. They took slow steps as they neared the door, noticing that it was wide open, seeing an even bigger pile of blood which seemed to be the source of the trail outside.

Stepping into the room, they were met with the tension of the fight that had occurred. They could tell you had tried to defend yourself, the broken shards of a lamp remaining in the corner of your side, as proof that you had fought back.

The apartment was a mess, your things were thrown all across that side of the room, and the furniture was out of place from when you had tried to run and grab something else to use as a weapon.

"They...They broke in and took her..." Takemichi whispered, stepping in front of the other two, his wide, teary eyes locked onto the blood puddle in front of him.

"What do we do, Takemichi?" Inui asked, walking over to what he assumed was your side of the room, noticing that all of your things had been thrown out of their bags, as if the people that came and got you were looking for something else too. He went to take another step forward, but stopped when his shoe landed on top of something hard, he reeled back and stared down at the picture frame which was upside down.

He looked back at the other two to see them inspecting other parts of the room before crouching down, his hand shakily reaching out to grasp the frame before turning it over. His eyes widened as his lips parted in surprise, the photo was one he didn't recall ever being taken.

Inside the frame was a small photo of you and Inui at Shinichiro's bike shop so many years ago, you both were sitting with a large gap between you while having a quiet conversation with each other which ended up with him becoming a flustered mess and you softly smiling at the blonde haired boy.

That moment had been captured on camera, and he never knew until now.

At the very bottom of the photo was a small white strip of paper with messy handwriting written across it.

To: Y/N 

 From: Big Bro Shin 

 Forever hold on to those closest to you.

"Inui? Did you find anything?" Takemichi asked, silently walking up behind said boy. Inui shuffled to fix his slouching position, hiding the picture behind his back as he turned around, shaking his head no.

"No... But it looked like they really went through her things though." Inui said, shoving the small frame into the back pocket of his Toman uniform.

"We're going to bring her back." Takemichi declared, glancing between his two friends in determination. "We're going to bring her back no matter what."

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

February 22nd, 4:37am, Tenjiku Hideout.

Your eyes peeled open, vision hazy as everything spun around you. The throbbing in your head becomes more intense when the sound of arguing meets your ears, a familiar silhouette crouching down in front of your tied up form.

"You look pathetic."

Your head spun as you looked around your surroundings, only being able to make out the few people scattered throughout the area before focusing back on the blonde male in front of you.

"W-Where am I?" Once your eyes were able to focus, you sent a hard glare to Kisaki who only smirked in return.

"You're going to be my bait." Kisaki whispered, leaning in closer so the others wouldn't hear. Hanma stood off to the side a few feet away, his eyes locked onto you, focusing hard on the wound you had on your head. Kisaki pulled something out of his pocket, flipping the blade open, he moved the pocket knife into your line of sight. "Thank you for returning my knife." He smirked, standing back up and backing away from you, moving over to Hanma so the two could discuss some more things about the fight happening later in the day.

"You're Y/N L/N, right?" Your gaze shifted to the male in the red coat who was slowly approaching you, his orchid eyes staring down as he stood in front of you.

"Shouldn't you already know that?" You scoffed, turning your head to the side, your eyes locking with Hanma who was still looking at you. You glared at your old friend before looking to the other side, only to be met with the Haitani brothers sitting against the wall, Ran sending you a flirtatious wink and a wave only making your scowl grow. "Do you only have idiot's in your gang?" You questioned, turning back to Izana, who had a smile growing across his face.

"I've heard so much about you." Izana said, moving away from you for a second before dragging a chair to sit in front of you.

"Oh have you?" You sarcastically said, rolling your eyes at his words.

"Mhm... My older brother talked about you all the time, I couldn't ever understand why. Why was he so fascinated with Mikey and you? Why couldn't he be like that with me, hm?" Izana tilted his head to the side, his smile still present as his eyes pierced through you.

"Maybe because we were his favorites." You said, head immediately being whipped to the side as Izana's hand slapped across your face.

"Ah ah ah! I would choose your words wisely, you're the one tied up here." Izana smiled, relaxing back in his seat before meeting your eyes once again.

"Yeah, because I chose to be here." You mumbled to yourself, finding yourself staring at the male in front of you. The crazed, yet calm look he had displayed on his face, eyes solely focused on you as his earrings swayed back and forth every time his head moved. "You're Izana, right?" You could see that your question piqued his interest, eyebrow raising ever so slightly as he leaned forward in his chair.

"Shouldn't that be obvious?" He retorted back, corner of his lips curling up in amusement when you rolled your eyes at his own comeback.

"I don't remember much from when I was younger, but I remember hearing your name briefly. It wasn't like you were ever spoken about directly to me, I mean, I'm not truly a part of their family." You spoke, removing your gaze from the male in front of you, but not before seeing how his eyebrows furrowed in concentration. "So to answer your question... I'm not sure Shinichiro was so 'fascinated' with me. All I knew back then was that I was just one of Mikey's friends that was always over at their place, so I don't get why you have such a grudge against me."

"I could care less about what you say." Izana harshly said, his fists clenching by his side as he recalled the time where Shinichiro had spoken about you so dearly. How he had spoken about you as if you were really his family instead of Izana himself. "I...-" He paused, letting out a slow exhale, one that sent shivers down that back of your spine. That deliriously calm look once again plastered across his face as he forcefully gripped your chin between his fingers, now fully hovering over you as he kicked his chair back. "I just want you all dead."

There was a moment of silence between the two of you, and it seemed as though everyone else had fallen silent as well. Intensely watching the interaction between Izana and you, listening to what was being said, each holding their breaths awaiting to see who would be the next to speak.

Processing his words, replaying them over and over... You threw your head back in laughter, tearing his touch away from your skin which seemed to leave a burning sensation from how tightly he had been holding you.

"What the fuck are you laughing at?" Izana questioned, standing up straight, his body towering over your form as he stared down at you in confusion.

"I'd like to see you try and kill me." You said, your laughs dying down into quiet chuckles. Loving the look of pure shock and anger Izana was now directing towards you, "Go on, kill me." You declared, all traces of amusement falling from your face as you stared up at him, lips fallen into a flat line as your eyes narrowed in anticipation. "...Just do it already."

"Heh... Kisaki was right, you really are just a sad excuse of a person." Izana laughed, leaning over so his lips were right beside your ear. "It's pathetic, really... No wonder they left you." He whispered only to you before standing up and walking away, nodding to a group of men standing off in the corner. Their Tenjiku jackets hung over their shoulders and they began to walk closer to you, surrounding your body until your vision of their retreating leader was completely blocked, leaving you only with his final words before he left. "Do whatever you please with her."

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

February 22nd, 2:32pm, Cemetery.

Takemichi and Inui stood in front of Shinichiro's grave, they both held their hands together, offering a small prayer to the fallen Black Dragons founder.

"Shinichiro, standing here is the 11th gen Black Dragons captain, Takemichi Hanagaki." Inui said, gently pushing Takemichi forward, the new captain now bowing towards the grave.

"I will live up to the first gen's name and make the Black Dragons the best team ever!" Takemichi shouted, his body snapping up at the sudden footsteps drawing closer to them. Their eyes landing on the male in the red jacket, an amused smile on his lips as he spoke.

"So the 11th generation is born on the Black Dragons founding day, huh? That's interesting... So," Izana took a step closer, his eyes falling onto Toman's first division captain and the new leader of the Black Dragons. "You're Takemichi Hanagaki!" Takemichi's eyebrows furrowed at his words, confused about how this male knew his name.

"Izana, you bastard!" Inui yelled, running towards Izanna with his fist raised, "What did you fuckers to with Koko and Y/N?!" Takemichi's eyes widened, realizing that this was the leader of Tenjiku... The gang who currently had you captured.

"Hey there... We didn't do anything to Koko, he was the one who wanted to join Tenjiku in the first place, right? Now, let me go. I'm only here to visit my brother's grave." Izana said, the smile still present on his face as if he was mocking Inui's anger.

"Hold on a minute! What about Y/N?!" Takemichi said, moving closer to the two, his glare hardening as Izana's gaze drifted from Inui to him.

"Eh? You mean the traitor?" Izana smirked, two more pairs of footsteps approaching from the side, catching all three's attention.

"Let go of him, Inui." Mikey commanded, leaving Emma behind so he could approach the conflict happening in front of him. "Takemitchy, take Emma away." He said, glancing at Takemichi for a quick second before turning his attention back to Izana.

Takemichi nodded his head, moving past the small group towards the girl who had been left a little ways back, the both of them silently walking to the entrance of the cemetery.

"So... There's going to be a fight, right?" Emma asked, breaking the silence between her and Takemichi, only earning a small one-worded response from the blonde male. "Do boys do nothing but fight each other?" She questioned, her lips tilted down into a small frown.

"Huh?"

"Captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang, the undefeatable 'Mikey'. He shows nothing but strength in front of everyone, even when Shinichiro died, and Baji... And everything that happened with Y/N." Emma said, her frown deepening, "No matter what, Mikey will never show his weakness, not to anyone."

"Yeah... You're right." Takemichi said, his attention turning to Emma as he gave her a small smile.

"Up until now, he still can't sleep without his old dirty towel, he's but a weak boy... And so are you, and me. So whenever there is trouble, I'll help Mikey no matter what!" Emma declared, returning Takemichi's smile before her cheeks dusted a soft shade of pink. "Man! That was so cool of me, wasn't it?" She laughed, nodding her head to answer her own question.

"...Wait..." Takemichi whispered to himself, his smile dropping as his thoughts began to spin, "He suffered, even when Emma was there for him?"

"Takemichi, you want a drink?" Emma asked, breaking the boy from his thoughts momentarily, looking up to see her pointing to the vending machines across the street.

"Ah.. Yeah, sure." Takemichi replied, watching Emma walk across the street before looking back at the ground. "Is Emma even around in the future?"

"Got it!" Emma called, turning around to walk back towards Takemichi, the both of them pausing at the sound of a bike revving its engine before speeding down the road they were on, heading right for them.

Takemichi's eyes widened at the sight of the familiar face hiding behind the helmet, the bat in his hands swinging through the air as they drove between the two standing in the road.

"Kisaki!" Takemichi yelled, his eyes flinching closed at the sudden air blowing past him from the bat swinging, a loud crack sounding through the area as it connected with Emma's head. Takemichi's head immediately whipped around after hearing the sound of the drink cans clanking against the ground, his eyes windeding beyond their limit at the sight of Emma lying on the ground, blood pouring from the wound she had received on her head. "Emma!!" Takemichi shouted, his feet carrying him to her body on the ground, falling to his knees beneath her as he grabbed her top half, holding her in his arms to try and wake her. "Emma! Please wake up! Emma! If you die right now... If you die in the past, I can't save you! So, please wake up!! EMMA!"

"Emma?" Takemichi's head turned, to look behind him, Mikey's feet slowly carrying him towards the two, his eyes widening in horror at the sight of his little sister's body bleeding out on the ground.

"I'm sorry Mikey! I-"

"What happened?" Mikey asked, interrupting Takemichi's words.

"A bike suddenly came and hit Emma... It was Kisaki." Takemichi cried, his tears blurring his vision as Mikey walked closer until he was crouched down in front of the two, his back facing them.

"Takemitchy, get her up here." Takemichi quickly scrambled to help get Emma onto her brother's back before the two of them set off towards the hospital.

"Don't worry Emma, we'll be reaching the hospital soon." Mikey said softly, turning his head slightly to look at the top of her head.

"...Mikey..." Emma whispered, her voice hoarse as she slowly breathed in the cold winter air.

"Emma!" Takemichi yelled, tears bubbling up in his eyes once again at the sound of Emma speaking, hoping with all his heart that she would make it to the hospital.

"...Huh? I can't... Move my body... Oh yeah... There was a... Bike." Her words were stretched apart from each other, her eyes just barely peeking open, the light in her eyes slowly fading away.

"Do you still remember, when you were five, you'd always be chasing me, until one day you fell down from the monkey bars and broke your leg? It's been a while since I last carried you on my back like this." Mikey said, smiling at the memory he had brought up.

"Hey..."

"Yeah?"

"If anything happens to me..." Emma started, instantly being cut off by Mikey.

"You idiot, you'll be fine.."

"Please.. Tell Draken, 'I love you, Draken'. Tell him that." Emma sighed, her eyes slowly closing and opening, trying to keep herself awake a little while longer.

"Tell him yourself." Mikey said, trying to reassure her that she was going to make it.

Trying to reassure himself that he wasn't going to lose another person.

That he wasn't going to lose his little sister.

Emma kept silent for a moment, tears welling up in her eyes as she looked at Takemichi, his body finally coming into her viewpoint.

"Takemichi."

"Yeah?"

"Please..." Emma's eyes closed, the tears she had in them falling down her cheeks as she smiled at the blonde male. "Please take care of Mikey, okay?" She let out her last breath, her arms which had been holding onto Mikey's neck now fell limp against his chest.

"Emma...?" Takemichi whispered, his eyes widening as he stared at the blonde girl, no longer hearing her heavy breathing.

"Emma... Emma?! You know, I promised Ken-Chin not to tell you this, but he likes you, you know? You guys love each other, so once we reach the hospital, I'll call Ken-Chin right away, alright?" Mikey waited for a response, but got none. "Emma? ...Takemitchy?"

"Yes?"

"Can you check on Emma for me?" Mikey asked, "Her body's... cold."

Takemichi's tears fell, they fell so hard that he couldn't see where he was walking, he had to stop because he could feel everything falling apart once again.

And he couldn't do a goddamn thing about it.

"I've always dreamed of a future... Where you're going to have a child with Ken-Chin. And when I come over, Ken-Chin won't even care about you because we'll be drinking sake and talking about our pasts so lively." Mikey's body began to shake, already knowing Takemichi's answer to his previous question. "We'll be hanging out until late at night, Mitsuya and Takemichi and Pah will be there and... And..." Mikey's words got caught in the back of his throat, "And Y/N will be there too... Just like you're always talking about, it'll be like the old times when we were all together! And we'll be really noisy, so noisy that the baby wakes up... and I get scolded by you..."

But of course, that was only the future that could've happened...

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

February 22nd, 4:08pm, Outside the hospital.

Takemichi stood with Mikey and Draken outside of the hospital after Draken had told Mikey to come out with him.

"What happened?" Draken asked, eyes staring down at Mikey who lifelessly gazed down at the ground, only responding with silence. Draken stood there for a moment, waiting for an answer, but Mikey never gave one, so instead he lifted his fist and punched Mikey across the face. "You were there, how could you let this happen?" Draken's anger began to rise at Mikey's ongoing silence, "Hey... Mikey... What the fuck were you doing?!!" Draken yelled out, ignoring the way Takemichi fell to his knees, bowing down to the tall blonde.

"It was my fault!! I was the closest to her around that time, but I could not save her!! It wasn't Mikey's fault, it's all my fault! So please, Draken If there's anyone to blame, it's me! You shouldn't be punching Mikey!" Takemichi cried out, flinching back when Draken ignored his words, punching Mikey once again. The shorter blonde's body almost toppled to the floor, but before he could, Draken grabbed the front of his shirt, holding him up as he continued to hit his friend.

"You built Toman to protect everyone, right?!" Draken shouted, His fist connecting with Mikey's face just as Takemichi wrapped his arms around Draken's waist, trying to pull the taller blonde away from Toman's leader. "Yet you made us leave Y/N behind!! We got Pah-Chin arrested! Baji is dead! Kazutora got arrested!"

"Mikey!" Takemichi yelled, trying to pry Draken away only to get elbowed in the face, his body thrown back against the ground as he could only watch Draken continue to beat Mikey.

"And now Emma!!" Draken shouted, his voice cracking by the end, tears forming in the bottoms of his eyes, staring down at Mikey's body who laid on the ground. "Emma is..."

~

February 22nd, 8:49pm, Musashi Shrine.

"Listen up everyone!" Chifuyu yelled out to all the Toman members that had gathered at the shrine, ready for the fight to happen with Tenjiku. "Just recently, the president's sister has passed away..." Takemichi kept silent beside Chifuyu, the images of Emma's death replaying over and over in his head. "Our president for sure can't join today's war with Tenjiku, our vice-president too."

"Then what are we supposed to do now?"

"Without our top two around we can't fight, right?"

"That's right." Inui chimed in, "An army without its king is just a disorderly crowd, it'll be one hundred precent defeated."

"So... Should we just retreat?"

"He's got a point."

Takemichi took a step forward, sucking in a deep breath before slowly exhaling, trying to wash the image away from his mind.

"Surely if we retreat for today, we can prepare ourselves and get a better chance to win... But, today Toman will attack Tanjiku." Takemichi said, stating his point for all to hear, not letting the angry shouts of the Toman members discourage him.

"What selfish shit are you talking about?!"

"It's impossible to do this without Mikey!"

"Since when do you run Toman, you fuck!"

"How about you go alone then!!"

They all began to leave the shrine, still spewing harsh words about the first division captain.

"Well... This is how it turns out to be?" Chifuyu said, a frown appearing on his face as he watched them head towards the entrance of the shrine.

"They're not wrong," Takemichi started, "But if we retreat, things will go the way Kisaki wants it to, and then we'll never get Y/N back... Even if I have to go alone, I won't pull out from this fight." Takemichi turned to look at Chifuyu who let out a small laugh, his lips tilted upwards as he smiled at Takemichi.

"Let's do a double suicide then."

"Eh... Chifuyu.." Takemichi whispered, his eyes widening at the sight of his own friends stepping up in front of them.

"It's not just the two of you! I'm with you, Takemichi!" Akkun yelled, "I've always been with you, you're the only person who never runs away!"

"Me too!" Yamagishi yelled, stepping up behind Akkun, followed by Makoto and Takuya who both agreed to the matter as well.

"This Takemichi... Doesn't fight to win." A new voice spoke, everyone's attention falling onto the peach haired boy in a wheelchair, being pushed in through the entrance by his twin brother. The Toman members that had been leaving stopped in their tracks, their faces showing their surprise at the presence of the fourth division captain. "I slipped out of the hospital!" Smiley said, his usual bright smile plastered across his face.

"Well, Takemichi is an idiot, that's why he never runs." Another voice spoke, everyone's attention moving from Smiley to Mitsuya who was being pushed by Hakkai. "Take these two with you." Mitsuya said, referring to both Hakkai and Angry.

"Our chances to win is zero to none, but if we run now, then consider it the end of Toman!!" Chifuyu yelled, gaining the attention of the members who had been leaving, each and every one of them having a change of heart all because of Takemichi. "We have to prove that we are Toman, right?!! Even if Mikey is not here, Toman will never lose!" Chifuyu and Takemichi walked down the stairs, everyone's shouts for Toman being the only thing anyone could hear.

"Chifuyu, I will save Emma and Baji... I don't know how, but the fact that I can time leap shows that nothing is impossible at this point." Takemichi said to Chifuyu, the both of them leading the way to the entrance of the shrine, "I won't let things end this way!" Takemichi stood in front of the group, leading Toman to the warehouse where the fight would be held. "Toman! Let's go!!"

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

February 22nd, 6:08am, Tenjiku Hideout.

You laid on the ground, breathing heavily as the four men Izana had said to deal with you walked away, your clothes torn, revealing parts of your skin.

Revealing the scars you had so desperately tried to hide all these years.

You had cried, cried for help from the others in the room, but none of them even bothered to look in your direction. As soon as your tears had dried up, your cries for help became no more, that's when someone finally intervened.

The male with the large scar running down the top half of his face ran in and stopped them as soon as he saw what they were doing, pushing them away and out of the warehouse. Telling them that if he so much as saw their faces again he wouldn't hesitate to kill them on the spot before his attention turned down to you, eyes full of worry as he tried to help you up, but all you did was flinch away.

"Leave me alone." You mumbled, cheek still pressed against the rough ground, arms splayed out above you from where they were holding you down.

"But- At least let me help you dress..." Kakucho's hands working gently as he helped cover you back up, he stared down at you in sadness, feeling himself become angry at the surrounding people who didn't bother to do anything, who instead stood back and watched as you got violated for the second time in your life. "Please let me help-"

"...Just.. Leave me alone."

You could feel your humanity begin to slip away, the light in your e/c eyes becoming no more, instead being replaced with a cold, lifeless stare of the broken mess you had become.

All your trauma piling back onto the surface, ready to suffocate you in its tight grip.

Your eyes slowly begin to close, feeling exhaustion take over you, the last thing you see being Kakucho taking off his jacket and covering your body up, allowing you to be warm as you drift off into the dream world.

Dreaming about how you were once a little girl with innocent eyes.

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 20.7K 57
[COMPLETE โœ…] ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...
72.9K 3.3K 80
Tokyo Revengers ร— Female Reader [AU] You wake up in an unfamiliar place. Your room looks different, your face looks different, and your friends are d...
3.1K 237 21
A childhood friends to lovers story. I have no actual plan for this but I think it'll work out. I'll also try to avoid cringe and cheesy lines. Tokyo...
2.6K 205 9
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜†๐—ผ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜… ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐šƒ | Requests are accepted ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰: This fanfiction contains not o...