She - Stacey Mcgill x Fem!rea...

By 0Dandelions0

Stacey McGill x fem reader "Why are you looking at me like that?" Stacey asked. "You're just... So pretty." S... More

Hello y'all!
001
002
003
005
Hey yall
I have a question
006

004

664 9 3
By 0Dandelions0

Lotus Blossom

As Leslie Gomez

I'd never tell, no, I'd never say a word...

Everyone was waiting in Claudia's room while Claudia went to get Maryanne.

Y/N was sitting quietly while making butterfly bookmarks, 'Softly' by 'Clairo' playing on her headphones.

"Um, hi Y/N," Stacey said before sitting next to her, "Oh, hi Stacey. What's up?" she looked up.

"I, um- I like your outfit," Stacey said.

"Oh, thank you. I like yours too," Y/N chuckled. It was only jeans and a green baby tee. Y/N gave her a weird look and before she got back to her origami she got a text.

She smiled lightly at her phone and typed something.

Stacey looked at her and slightly frowned.

After Claudia and Maryanne came back everyone was doing their own thing.
After a while the phone rang.

"Hello, Baby-Sitters Club," Stacey picked up the phone.

She held the phone to Maryanne's ear. "She wants to talk to you, Maryanne," She said.

"Hello," Maryanne shakily held up the phone.

"I don't-"

Everyone looked at Maryanne.

"No, I mean, yes. I'm free."

"I think," Maryanne said as she got a glare from Kristy.

"What are you doing?" Kristy mouthed.

"But the thing is, I belong to a club of babysitters. So I'd have to check if any of them-" Maryanne was cut off.

"What's your address?"

"Wow," Kristy mouthed.

"Thank you," Maryanne said before she put the phone down.

"I shouldn't have done that."

"Clients aren't supposed to pick their sitters, Maryanne. That goes the club's entire mission statement," Kristy argued.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize. Just try to be more assertive. Stand up for yourself," Claudia said.

"Sorry."

"You don't have to keep saying you're sorry," Kristy rolled her eyes.

"Sorry."

"Maryanne!" The three girls grumbled.

"You have to learn how to advocate better for yourself," Stacy said.

"Don't but such a pushover," Claudia butted in.

"Um, guys I think she gets it-" Y/N tried before getting cut off.

"Do you just want people to ignore you your whole life?" Kristy asked angrily.

"Maryanne," Y/N noticed she was about to cry.

"Just leave me alone!" Maryanne yelled, running out the door.

After a few moments, Y/N put her stuff back in her bag and ran after her.

"Maryanne! Wait!"

"Y/N, where are you going?!" Stacey yelled. But Y/N had already left.

Stacey felt a little sad that Y/N didn't agree with her, but what can you do?

"Maryanne, hey," Y/N said as she caught up with her.

"Hi Y/N. Wait, why are you here?"

"Because I wanted to check up on you. What they did was wrong and I want you to know that I'm on your side."

"Thanks N/N," (nickname)

The two just walked in an awkward silence.

"Uh- do you wanna come over? I'm sure my dad wouldn't mind."

"Sure."

And with that they both walked to Maryanne's house.

"This is a Jerusalem artichoke. Now, it may seem like an exotic ingredient for a Thanksgiving side dish, but they were, in fact, named by the Puritans in reference to the utopia they hoped to create in the New World..." Maryanne's dad trailed off.

"Sorry... Just wanted to do a test run before the big night."

Y/N and Maryanne were quiet.

"Oh, well, is there something you'd like to discuss with...me?"

Maryanne looked at Y/N with a worried look. She slightly nodded at her.

"The whole club, except Y/N, thinks I'm a pathetic crybaby. And I'm really starting to think they're right because just look at me. Of course they think I'm a baby. I am a baby.
My stupid baby hair and my stupid baby overalls. Not to mention my room. And Kristy called me unprofessional. Claudia said I was a pushover, and Stacy... She treats me like the kid that her parents told her to hang out with. They think I'm pathetic," Maryanne went on.

"Which I am..."

"Because I can't say anything without starting to cry," Maryanne looked down.

Y/N gave her a sympathetic look.

"So the other girls have been calling you names, bullying you?"

"No, Dad."

"I've told Liz Thomas once, and I'll tell her again-"

"Stop! Pretend I never said anything," Maryanne exclaimed running off.

Y/N looked at Richard with an awkward look.

"I um- I should go," She said while getting her bag.

"Be safe!" Richard yelled as she walked out the door.

It's a normal day. Not including the fact that the girls have been kind of distant towards Maryanne.
Maybe they're still a little mad. But Y/N's sure they'll forget about it and move on.

After a few classes, when Y/N was walking down the halls, she saw-

"Holy shit, Leslie!?" she exclaimed, "Oh, my God, Y/N!" Leslie yelled while happily running towards her.

"Omg, I missed you so much! This is a really big school," Leslie said as she hugged Y/N.

"I missed you too! Wait, what are you doing here?"

"I told you we'd see each other soon," Leslie laughed.

"Omg, I'm so excited to-"

Leslie was cut off by the bell ringing.

"Oh shoot! I forgot about class. Wait, what class do you have?" Y/N asked.

"I think I have math."

"Okay! Me too. Let's go!" Y/N grabbed her hand.

Y/N and Leslie were walking down the hallway, going towards the Cafeteria.

"Oh wait! I need to get my lunch box. You can go on ahead!" Leslie said.

"Okay, I'll text you where I am."

A few moments after Y/N walked in, she saw a sad looking Maryanne while Stacey and Claudia looked at her angrily while saying something.

'I guess they haven't forgotten' Y/N thought.

Maryanne walked away and started looking for an empty table to sit at.

Y/N started walking towards her while trying not to run.

"Oh, Y/N! Come sit with us," Stacey waved her over.

"Um, sorry Stace, but I think I'm gonna sit with Maryanne today," Y/N said before quickly running off.

After a while, Y/N finally caught up to Maryanne.

"Hey Anne, can I sit with you?" she asked her.

"Sure, You aren't mad at me?"

"I have no reason to be mad at you. Plus, I really don't want you sitting alone."

"Okay. Thank you Y/N."

"No need to thank me," Y/N laughed.

After a while, a girl with two cute buns and a blue shirt stood by the duo.

"Hi, can I join you?"

"Sure."

"What's your name?" The girl asked.

"Maryanne."

"And I'm Y/N."

"Cool! It's nice to meet you both. I'm dawn. I just moved here from L.A. I know, I wish the stereotypes weren't true, but... we do eat differently out there," Dawn laughed.

After a few seconds, Y/N got a text from Leslie.

Lilo🍀🦋
Hey, where are you?

Stitch🙄
Look from the food bar, then go left

Lilo🍀🦋
Ok, I'm coming!

After a few seconds, Y/N saw Leslie coming toward them.

"Oh, Y/N!" Leslie ran over,

"Leslie, hi!" Y/N laughed.

Leslie took a seat next to dawn. "Hey! I'm Leslie. One of Y/N's bestest friends.
What are your names?"

"I'm dawn."

"I'm Maryanne."

"Oh, Maryanne! I heard so much about you! Good things," Leslie added before everyone started laughing.

Stacey and Claudia were talking about the fact that they were now grounded because of Maryanne.

Stacey then looked up from her lunch to see, a girl. A girl she's have never seen before, walk past them and go towards another table.

Stacey had to admit, she was really pretty.

Stacey followed the girl with her eyes and saw she sat with-

Y/N?!

And who is that other girl? And why is she talking to her?

"Stacey, you good?" Claudia questioned, "I'm fine," she replied before opening her yogurt.

But Stacey. In reality, she felt...

Sad...

Mad...

Frustrated....?

Honestly, she couldn't tell what the feeling was...All she knew, was that she didn't like it.

Stacey caught a glance at Y/N and saw she was laughing with those other girls.
She could only huff and looked away.

"Nice to meet you all!"

There was a short silence before Dawn decided to speak again.

"You guys don't talk much, do you?" Dawn questioned, "what brings you to Stoneybrook?" Y/N asked.

"Good question. Uh, my parents finally got divorced," Dawn answered, "finally...?" Y/N questioned.

"It's no big deal. My dad is gay, which they both always knew at some level, but were trapped in such a cycle of codependency. You know?"

"Yeah, totally," Maryanne agreed unsure, "anyways, my mom grew up here and felt a spiritual pull to reconnect to her roots during the healing process."

"Your mom sounds awesome," Leslie told Dawn, "oh she is, sometimes. But also, she barely knows how to use a washing machine, so I didn't want her to move up here alone," Dawn chickled.

"Aw, that's sweet," Y/N smiled, "what about you guys? Are you new, too?" Dawn asked.

"Yeah, I just got here yesterday," Leslie answered, "I've been here since I was four, I think," Y/N answered, "and I'm not either, all my friends are dead," Maryanne joked.

"Damn okay," Y/N said, "kidding, they're absent. Well, except Y/N," Maryanne explained.

"You're funny. Dark, but funny," Dawn chuckled, "wanna hear a joke?" Maryanne asked the girls.

"How do you catch a unique rabbit...? You-nique up on it," Maryanne smiled.

"Oh. That has to be the worst joke I have ever heard," Dawn laughed, "I don't get it Y/N,"
Y/N stated, "me neither," Leslie said.

"I got it from a popsicle stick. I have a whole box at home. Of popsicles not just the sticks," Maryanne spoke.

"You could come over if you wanted to, you all could, like, later today, if you want," Maryanne added.

"Yeah, I'd like to," Dawn replied, "ooh me too! And we could paint our nails, and watch movies from the 2000s and eat I've cream for dinner and-" Leslie was but off, "Leslie, I think we get it," Y/N said.

"Hanging out with Dawn and Maryanne was so fun! We should soooo do that again," Leslie laughed as she jumped on Y/N's bed.

"Well duh! Oooh, we should all go to the movies sometime, it'll be so fun," Y/N beamed, "yeah...um Y/N how come I didn't get to meet your other friends?" Leslie asked.

"Oh hum, well everyone's kind of mad at Maryanne at the moment so.. But there is a meeting tomorrow, you should come," Y/N grinned.

"Ooh, yes! I can't wait to meet them, and Staceyy, I can't wait to tell her everything you said about her," Leslie laughed.

"You do and ill rip if those cheap ass press on nails," Y/N jokingly said.

"Ooh you know what we should do? We should definitely...

And oh, it aches
But it feels oddly good to hurt...

"Oh, my God, that is so cute you should definitely-" Leslie was interrupted, "shh," Kristy rolled her eyes.

"I thought you said she was nice Y/N," Leslie said, "I said she can be," Y/N chuckled.

Ringg

"Hello, Baby-Sitters Club," Kristy said after aggressively picking up the phone, "this is President Kristy Thomas speaking."

"Oh, hi, Mrs. Delvecchio... This Sunday? Nice, a matinee in the city. I'll see who's available- Right. I'm sure she'd be more than happy to," Kristy side eyed Maryanne.

"After all, Maryanne is the best," Kristy said passive aggressively, "damn right," Leslie laughed quietly, making Y/N laugh too.

"So, special requests for Maryanne are standard now?" Claudia inquired.

"Omg will you all shut up? I've been here for three days and yall treat someone who's supposed to be your friend like absolute shit," Leslie scoffed, "what she said," Y/N agreed.

"This is none of your business, you're not in the club, this doesn't concern you. Plus none of us are allowed to leave the house this week, remember? Except for club meetings," Kristy said.

"Y/N! Y/N, wait up," Stacey exclaimed, "oh, Stacey, um Leslie you can go on ahead, I'll catch up to you," Y/N said.

"Mkay, byeee," Leslie ran off, "okay, what's up Stace?"  

"Nothing it's just that...Who's that girl? Is she your girlfriend?" Stacey asked, "Leslie? My girlfriend? Oh, no no no. She's been my best friend since we were kids. Nothing more, nothing less. Plus I'm pretty sure she has a crush on Dawn," Y/N explained.

"Oh, well then um, ill be going then. Bye Y/N," Stacey gave a tight lipped smile before walking away.

"Okay then," Y/N muttered before running off to catch up with Leslie.

"Oh, my God, we heard everything!" Stacey said happily as she saw Maryanne, "your dad called all of our parents again and told them what happens. Maryanne, you're ahero," Claudia smiled.

"Plus we're ungrounded now. Your dad said he's half your in a club with other young women who are such great influences," Stacey spoke.

"That's us!" Claudia cheered, "the switch up," Leslie whispered.

"What was it like riding in an ambulance? I would have had a literal panic attack," Claudia said, "not Maryanne. Fearless under pressure," Stacey added.

"You made the whole club look awesome, too. Right, Kristy?" Claudia looked at her.

"Yeah. she did," Kristy agreed, "Aww I love a good happy ending," Leslie smiled.

"We have to celebrate. There are funny worms in the chair, and for those of you who prefer bon-gelatin-based candy, M&M's," Claudia laughed.

"Ooh! I'll take both. I'm gonna mix it up with my popcorn," Leslie said reaching out, "you don't even have popcorn," Claudia giggled.

Stacey then started playing a song with 'Maryanne' as the lyrics.

"I'm proud of you Maryanne," Y/N said as Maryanne sat next to her, "me too, You deserve an award. Wanna go shopping later we can....

Hiii y'all! New chapter and new character. How do you guys like her? Anything I should change? Should she be in more chapters? Let me know❤️

Bye y'all, drink water please

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

810 10 18
"I love everything about you. And that includes your entire digestive system." 'Don't open your eyes, Rachel', she whispered inside her head. 'Don't...
10.4K 860 37
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ~ ɴᴏᴜɴ. An unrealistic or self-deluding fantasy. Example: Humans being satisfied on happiness alone. *** "After what you pulled tonight, I'm g...
616K 21.8K 34
𝑖 𝑏𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑖 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑...
29.4K 608 24
just read it. Stud x Fem Hey yalllll! Don't be a ghost reader, talk to me I don't bite. ❤︎