PR x Male Reader x Kaiju Girl...

By lightcero

Summary: It has been one week since the fight between Godzilla and the MUTOs in San Francisco. On a hike in Y... More

Prologue
A Startling Revelation: Kiryu Vs. Dragonzord
Short peace and gathering of Evil
Evil revealed and New allies
Prelude: The Calm before the Storm
1K Special: Into the Power Rangerverse
So it Begins
Fights and Unexpected Help
Nightmares and Headaches of the Galactic Kind
Go Go Power Rangers!
Crossover: The Dragon and The Crocodile Part 1
Crossover: The Dragon and The Crocodile Part 2
Crossover: The Dragon and the Crocodile Part 3
The Dragon and the Crocodile Part 4
The Dragon and the Crocodile Part 5

Chapter 1

4.2K 62 23
By lightcero

(M/N) = Male Name

(H/C) = Hair Color

(H/L) = Hair Length

(E/C) = Eye Color

(f/f) = Favorite Food

(f/d) = Favorite Drink

There's going to be hints, if you haven't already figure it out in the Prologue, about the crossovers in this story.

"We're going to the park! We're going to the park!" Minilla sang, skipping not too far from (M/N) as they headed to the park.

Chuckling, (M/N) simply speed walk to keep up with his hyperactive son.

"Don't go too far Minilla!" He shouted,

"You know I can't keep up when you start running!"

"More proof you're an old man!"

"GAH!" An imaginary arrow shot through his heart at that comment.

It wasn't his fault Minilla had insane energy for a kid!

Idly, he wondered if that was how kids were, or if it was because Minilla was actually a Kaiju.

...Maybe it had to do with the person, he remembered how Jade was, and still is, after she opened up to them.

...Then again, he does remember how he acted as a child.

"(M/N)!" "Minilla!"

"Over here!"

Speaking of the Devil

(Jade Chan, if you know the series, cool.)

"Was wondering when you would show up!"

(Andrew 'Andy' Russell, if you've seen my other stories then you know the drill)

"Well, your the ones that decided to make a last minute text to let me know that you wanted to meet up."

(M/N) retorted to his friends.

"Haha, ignore them (M/N) you know they like to poke fun at you."
Came the voice of

(Ren Serizawa, son of Ishirō Serizawa. I can't find his age, and the actor age makes him a little too old so I'm deaging him to 22, as too not make it weird. And sadly, there's little to no fan arts of him so I'm using a screenshot from the movie)

"Maybe so Ren, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let them have their fun at my expense."

"WOW, being a dad really has turned you into an old man." Jade sassed,

"GAH!"

(M/N) shouted, as yet another arrow hit him.

"Come on Jade, that's a little too harsh don't you think?" Andy chastised the girl, though the smile on his face said otherwise. "He needs his dad juice to fit in with the younger generations you know?"

Twitch, twitch

"Uh guys? I think you need to stop joking around."

(Damian Gray, one of the sane members of the group)

"Haha, why should we when it so funny?" Jade asked between laughs.

All laughter stopped however, when a MENACING

aura suddenly enveloped over them.

Standing behind them,

Was (M/N) projecting his JoJo pose as he stared down at them.

"You" He said, before shouting

"YOU IDIOTS!"

Sounds of punches and kicks could be heard throughout the park as (M/N) unleased his wrath upon his friends.

-One beatdown later-

Siippp

"Thank you for getting us drinks Ren." (M/N) said as he drank his (F/D), Minilla sitting next to him on the bench with his own drink.

"No problem" Ren said, drinking his own drink.

Jade and Andy could be seen with their own drinks as massive goosebumps could be seen on their heads.

Drinking in silence.

"I warned you guys" Damian said with a deadpan expression on his face as he savored his own drink.

"Shut up" The two said.

Sigh,

A moment of quiet surrounded them until (M/N) spoke up

"So, Ren" causing the 22-year old to turn his head

"How are things with your dad?"

Ishirō Serizawa, Ren father and one of Monarch head scientists and leader of sorts. Due to his job of observing and dealing with the Kaiju, it left a very noticeable strain on his relationship with his son Ren. It continued building up until it reached the climax when Ren mother died and Serizawa was not there for her funeral, stating that she knew how important his job was and the risks/pains that would come with it.

Unfortunately, Ren, at the time, could not understand his father thinking and how he could react that way (not knowing that his father was actually grieving as well over the death of his wife). To Ren, this signified that he never truly cared about them and that sadly had caused a massive fight between them with a teenage Ren storming out of the house to who knows where.

It was a tough few months for him, having no experience being out on the street, barely surviving until he accidentally ran into (M/N) and his dad taking a walk with a baby Minilla. Cain, immediately taking notice of Ren poor state, quickly took him to the house to feed him and get him a shower.

It was then that Ren explained who he was and why he was out on the streets.

Frowning at the explanation, Cain told him to stay at their house until he was ready to confront his dad. Ren at first protested this, saying there was no need until Cain held up a missing person paper with his picture and name on it. It turns out that his father was going crazy at the fact that his son was missing and was deeply worried for him. So much that it affected his work.

Ren was stunned, he truly thought his father didn't care and that he would simply return to work regardless of Ren actions. This caused the boy to be quiet and started rethinking what he previously thought about his father.

When Ren was finally ready to muster the courage to see his father, he was in for a shock as Ishiro quickly grabbed his son in a hug and was actually crying. These actions snapped some sense into Ren as he and his father sat down and had a serious conversation. It was there that he explained that he had been raising him the way his father Eiji Serizawa had raised him. Not realizing that how his own father raised him, wasn't going to necessarily worked with how Ishirō raised Ren. In turn, Ren explained that he had always felt insecure because of how much his father devoted his work over his family that he felt worthless in his father eyes.

Ishirō was stunned, he never meant for Ren to feel that way.

Though, while they had finally cleared up the issues that had been plaguing their family. The damage was already done. There was still tension between them, though not as bad as before, and with Ren being an independent adult who has his own job to deal with. Well, things were never that easy along with several other secrets shared by the group.

"It's getting better" Ren admitted, though not outwardly showing it he was happy to be able to spend more time with his dad.

"Well, that's good at least" Jade chimed in. "But, I'm guessing you haven't told him about Minilla huh?"

"Snort, hell no" Ren bit back, "Just because our relationship is better then before, doesn't mean I'm not still mad at him."

"I think keeping secret the fact that there is a male Kaiju walking around from my old man is the best kind of revenge."

"After all, revenge is a dish served cold."

'That and it's (M/N) decision whether or not we can say anything.' He thought to himself.

"Speaking of dads" Andrew broke in "didn't you say you had some news to share with us about your dad?"

He asked (M/N)

"Oh yeah," (M/N) remembered, "My dad dating again."

Pfft! Spit-take! Cough!

Was his friends response to his blunt statement.

"WHAT!!?"

Was their vocal reaction, Cain (L/N) was dating!? When did that happen?

As far as everyone knew, he was devoted to raising his son and grandson that he never bothered dating. It didn't help that they were wealthy, or that he was still in top shape. This in fact seemed to make it worse as any (well almost all of them) pursuers wanted either his money or his body. Those that tried to date him failed when they treated his son, and later grandson, badly (don't mess with papa bear, he won't hesitate to make your life a living hell), they were never heard from again.

To hear that he was actually dating was like saying that Hell has frozen over.

"Seriously!?" Damian asked, in pure shock at what he just said.

"YYYEEEEEEEPPP" (M/N) dragged out, as he patted a sleeping Minilla on the head as the mini Kaiju rested his head on his father lap.

"H-How do you know?" This time Ren asked the question on their minds.

"My dad thinks I'm always gaming, reading, watching tv, or playing with Minilla so he never realizes that I'm paying attention."

(M/N) explained,

"I noticed he has lipstick/kiss marks on his neck (probably has more hidden), though he does cover it up pretty well that I almost didn't noticed, and that he's happy in a way that only a lover can give him."

An air of silence filled the area as his friends try to process that information.

"Oh, and it seems he's in a three-way relationship cause I heard him talking on the phone with his mysterious girlfriend one time about a third person and when all three of them could meet up for some 'adult activites'."

He added, relishing at the expressions his friends were giving him.

"TMI, TMI!" Jade screamed as her face (as well as the other three) was blushing a red so bright that it would make a fire Kaiju jealous.

Laughing his head at their reactions, he simply said: "Well, at least my dad is getting some."

"The same can't be said for Mr. Jackie Chan." He taunted the girl, causing her to pout at that.

"Don't remind me" Jade grumbled; Jackie was taking forever to tie the knot with Viper. I mean come on she even has Uncle approval, however begrudgingly it was. Even Tohru was going steady with a girl named Sarah (much to his mother – Mama Tohru- happiness) and it looked like they were going to tie the knot soon. Captain Augustus Black had a family of his own as well. Even El Toro Fuerte had a child on the way. It was just her uncle Jackie that had yet to make a move on Viper, seeming to prefer this little dance of theirs.

"Well, let us enjoy this day." (M/N) said with a smile on his face, "after all, I get the feeling that our adventures are only just beginning."

"And our destines will soon be at hand."

"Well, whatever threats come our way we'll be there to beat back." Andrew declared, smiling.

"Indeed, after all we can't let the Kaiju have all the fun saving the world now can we?" Ren smirked.

"Where would the fun be in that?" Damian retorted, "After all, we were chosen for a reason to wield power beyond our understanding.

"With all of us working together, there is nothing that can stop us." Jade finished.

"CHEERS!"

Was the unified shout as they enjoyed the peaceful day, ready to face whatever came their way.

But, not even being prepared would be enough for when they are confronted with a threat far greater than the Kaiju themselves could ever be.

Here's a little intro to the JCA Series, where Jade is from, if you've never heard of it before.

I do believe these are the intros for all seasons

Done! Need to get started on chapters for my other stories. So, yeah you met almost all the cast for the Power Rangers team (I think by now you should have already realized what one of the series is) with one missing. That is because she is currently not there at the moment. Here's a rather obvious hint: she's related to Andrew. Kinda screwed up the team roster, because I didn't realized until after I put Ren as the Blue Ranger (since I remember the Blue Ranger was technically the tech wizard of the group), that I was putting Damian (kinda OC, but not really since he's from a game) as the Black Ranger. This was not intentional; I didn't realize that because I was trying to find a POC character to make it more diverse. Apologies for that. Things are going to start picking up next chapter when (M/N) helps Gojira in her fight against Kiryu. Oh yeah, before I forget that bit about (M/N) father love life is actually going to mean something later on in the story.

Have a nice day/night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 1.1K 33
Long ago, there was a boy named Y/N who was took by the Goddesses and their ruler : The supreme archdeity empress, the ultimate Goddess ruling the Om...
50.8K 546 35
Crossover Bullies x Abused and Bullied Male Reader x Kaiju Defenders When Ryu Tanaka the Great Grandson of Tomoyuki Tanaka been bullied by Team RWBY...
333 9 2
Following an event in which they were all saved by a massive unidentified creature, the Commander and the Nikkes that joined him on Blue Water Island...
21.4K 202 17
The story follows godghidorah (godorah) a hybrid offspring between one of the strongest members of the ghidorah and godzilla species, he, his son and...