BEST THING

By teeetales

The best things come unexpected and sweep you off your feet More

00
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL

bonus chapter

5.7K 250 36
By teeetales

Aine moved around the kitchen as she made breakfast for her beautiful family. It was a Saturday morning and the bakery was closed.

She had finally opened her bakery. She opened it a month after she had given birth to her babies. She didn't want to wait anymore longer.

Everything was going so well in her life. She was married to the love of her life. She had her miracle babies, not one but two. She was happy. She was loved, well taken care of, she was living in her dream house, living her best life as well and that's all that mattered to her.

She plated the pancakes, eggs, bacon, strawberries, blueberries and sausage. She grabbed the muffins out the oven and placed them on the isle to cool down.

She grabbed the apple juice for her husband and then made mashed bananas and cereal  for the twins which they loved so much. They were introduced to solids and weren't too picky when it came to food, except when someone else was feeding them.

Hearing foot steps against the hardwood floors, Áine looked up seeing Amaru coming in holding both her babies who were wide awake

"They were awake?" Áine questioned, looking at a shirtless Amaru who made his way towards her.

"Yeah", he said standing in front of her and leaning her forward to kiss her on the lips.

"Morning baby". He smirked, pulling away and looking at her causing a blush to grace her face.

"Good morning papa". She said back, taking Reign who was happy to be in his mother's arms. Renée nonchalantly laid in her father's arms not bothered one bit.

"Morning my baby". She gleamed, pecking all over his face multiple times. They were currently five months old now and were alert of their surroundings and who was who.

"Good morning to you Renée Saraya". She pecked her baby girl on the cheeks but she did not smile one bit. Renée inherited her father's behavior; very unbothered and nonchalant in every situation while Reign was very much like his mother; bubbly and sometimes a cry baby if he wanted to get his way. One look and that all it took for the parents to tend to him.

"Whose child is this?". Áine questioned Amaru who simply shrugged at their baby girl. She grabbed the plate and placed it on front of Amaru.

"Damn I married the right one!". He exclaimed with a smirk on his face and grabbing his fork. Áine simply rolled her eyes and sat besides him.

A knock sounded on the door causing both of them to look at each other.

"Are you expecting anybody?". Áine questioned while looking at him.

"Nah". Amaru stood up and handed off Renée before going to the door. Opening the door and seeing Miracle standing and leaning against the threshold of the door.

"So you just answer the door shirtless all the time?".

"You on my door step, and it's still in the morning. Your ass should still be in bed". Amaru nonchalantly stated.

"Boy whatever, let me in!". Miracle playfully rolled her eyes. Amaru opened the door wider and let her step in. He closed the door and grabbed a tshirt, following behind her to the kitchen

"Hi babies!". Mira happily played with the Reign's feet. Renée wasn't having it. She wasn't a morning person nor a people's person.

"Amaru look where all your attitude went". Mira stated, taking a glimpse at Renée.

"Nah that's all your niece right there. Remember how she was her whole pregnancy. All mean ". Amaru denied.

"No, this is all Amaru. She does every thing he does. Like the way his lips curl up in disgust. She does that to. A very unbothered baby I birthed". Áine brushed the top of her daughter's head and all she did was blink.

"Anyways I did come here for something else". Mira stated, grabbing a muffin off the tray.

"What is it?". Áine questioned, looking up from her daughter and stuffed eggs in her mouth

"Are you pregnant?". Miracle nonchalantly questioned not beating around the bush.

Áine choked on her eggs causing Amaru to pat her gently on her back.

"You trying to make me a widower already? It has only
been one month". Amaru questioned, handing Áine his glass of juice. She gulped it down and then took a few deep breathe.

"Now why would you ask me that? I just had Reign and Renée". Áine asked her aunty after she had calmed down

"Because I've been dreaming about fishes. A lot". She added.

"Well that's not me.  If I was Amaru would be sick right now". She mentioned.

"Yeah we ain't having no kids soon cause I ain't going through that again". Amaru stated from the side.

"Yeah, it's not me aunty Mira. Probably Amara, Tanya or India. Don't forget Mia's ass too". Áine informed. Áine was on birth control ever since she had given birth. She didn't want anymore kids now but in the future.

Her and Amaru had agreed to try again when the twins were at least two years old.

"I hope not". Mira looked at her niece.

"Oh no". Áine laughed, " no kids from me yet. I'm happy with my babies".  Renée fussed in her arms making  Áine bounce her daughter in her arms.

"What's wrong baby?". Áine asked, making Renée face her. She made faces but her daughter's face remained stoic. Renée was unimpressed

"Amaru are you sure this is your daughter? She's way too nonchalant ". Miracle jokingly questioned, taking a bite of the muffin

"She will grow out of it". Áine reassured, running her fingers  through her little curls on her head.

"I hope so. We don't want a Amaru 2.0".

"Haha you not funny".

••

"Baby are you ready?". Amaru questioned, walking inside their walk in closet and seeing Áine bent over. He slapped her ass causing her to stand up straight and send a glare sent to him.

"Oww!". She hissed, rubbing her ass cheek.

"It's so big, I couldn't resist". Amaru shrugged, ignoring her glare. Áine scoffed and slipped on her Gucci  platform  sandals. She wanted to show off her freshly lilac coated toe nails.

"You didn't have to do it so hard". She whined, adjusting her brown strapless, ruched dress.

"Damn mamas ". Amaru smirked as his eyes, trailed down from her head. She opted for a black straight, twenty-eight inch lace front which India helped her install. Her baby hairs were laid.

"What?". She asked as a smile graced her face while she looked at up at him. He towered over her and wrapped his arms round her waist bringing her closer to him.

"You tryna make another baby with the way you dressed?". His brows raised in questioned causing Áine to let out a laugh and hooking her arms ar the back of his neck

She shook her head and smiled, "no, it's the way you looking at me". She mentioned,  massaging his beard and pecking the bottom of his lips, just above his chin.

"Do you see yourself? Did you see what you dressed in? Letting all then niggas look at my goodies". Amaru smack his lips in annoyance.

"Boy bye!". Áine giggled, "you know I'm yours forever. Ain't nobody can take me away from you".

"You damn right. You are mine. My wife". He said, grabbing a chunk of her ass and letting it jiggle.

"Babe stop!". She giggled, removing his hand, "that tickles". She took a step back,  turning around and adjusting her dress around the boob area. She grabbed her hair brush and combed through the long jet-black hair.

Amaru loved the install on her. It brought out her features. He loved her short hair but loved it even more when she switched it up. She was his own personal Bratz doll.

Áine grabbed her locket and clasped it around her neck, then grabbed her rose gold watch and clasped it around her wrist. Grabbing the Gucci perfume and spritzed it on her wrist and neck. She smeared lip gloss on her lips

She walked towards her purses and grabbed her white Lady Cannage Dior purse. She placed it across her body and slipped  the little box inside.

"I'm ready baby". She announced walking back in their bedroom and grabbing her phone on the night stand. Amaru nodded his head and stood up from the couch. He slipped his phone in his pocket and held his hand out.

Intertwining their hands together, they headed downstairs to the garage.

"Where we going baby ?" Áine spoke up as he helped her inside their G-wagon. The twins were currently with his parents.

"It's a surprise". He mentioned. He closed the door and jogged to his side of the car. He got in and inserted the key on the ignition, placing his seat belt across his body.

"Put your seat belt on".

"Before we go, I got you something ". Áine announced, grabbing the little box she slipped into her Dior purse out.

"What you get me woman?". Amaru questioned with a grin gracing his face. He gently took it and untied the ribbon on top. He pulled the top lid open and eyed the gift.

"Just open it ". Áine stated, placing her seat belt across her body. Amaru pulled a silver locket from the box. He pulled the locket open and inside was a picture of Áine and the twins.

"When was this?". He questioned, not recognizing the pictures. They looked good. He liked it a lot.

"A few weeks ago". She simple replied, "let me put in on you. I got one too". Áine motioned against her chest. Amaru glanced at her chest and indeed the same locker was around her neck.

"Do you like it?". She shyly asked, after clasping the locket on his neck. It went well against at his silver diamond Cuban link she gifted him a while back.

"Hell yeah, thank you baby". He smirked, leaning over the armrest and kissing her on the lips and inserting his tongue inside her mouth. A moan slipped out Áine's lips which caused tingles in her lower region.

"Baby stop". She whined, pulling away and wiping the lip gloss off his lips

"Just one more time?" . His eyes trailed down to her exposed neck and shoulders and down her bust area which was filled with milk since she was still breastfeeding.

"My eyes are up here". She lifted his head up with a smile on her lips

"And besides, we are gonna be late for wherever we going". She told him. She softly pecked all over his face before she kissed him on the lips.

"They can wait.". He responded when they pulled seat from each other. 

•••
Upon arriving at their destination, Amaru hopped out the car and jogged to Áine's side of the car. He first opened the back door and retrieved her favorite flowers, gardenias.

He opened her door and helped her out.

"For my beautiful girl". He held them out.

"Awww baby". She gushed, taking a sniff of them, "these are beautiful. Thank you love".

"Of course." He gave his key to the valet and intertwined his fingers with hers. The couple walked into the room filled with people enjoying their late breakfast/ early lunch.

"Never seen this one before". Áine mentioned.

"It's new. A friend of mine owns it". He stated.

"What does he do?". Áine asked.

"Mafia" Amaru curtly replied, walking up to the hostess. Áine was left too stunned to speak.

"Reservation for Amaru Rouge".  He said as Áine looked around. It was fairly new project Amaru took on and it was her first time seeing it. The hostess led them to their table in the far back but could still see around the restaurant and outside.

Amaru pulled out Áine's chair. She sat down, silently thanking him. He took a seat besides her.

"This looks good baby. You did a great job. I'm so proud of you". Áine told her husband as she gawked around. She really liked the design. The walls has were paneled in beige color with a  Italian architecture.  The restaurant made you feel as if you were in Italy. From the paintings to the wall paper and the divine aroma of the food.

"You proud of your husband?"  Amaru questioned with a blush on his face.

"Of cause baby. There is nothing you can not do. If there is one person I believe in, is you". Áine declared. She grabbed his hand on the table and intertwined them, bring them up to her lips and placing a soft peck on the back of his hand.

"You could make a grown man cry with your words". He announced, with a chuckle slipping out his lips.

"But I mean what I say, I'm proud of you and proud to call you my husband ".

"I love you". Amaru pecked her lips multiple times.

"I love you too papa. Forever and always ".

Their waiter walked up to them and took their orders. Then the man of the hour walked up to their table

"Amaru, you made it! And I see you brought a guest". His eyes trailed on Áine in a polite manner.

"Of course I had to come and see my work. I have my wife here with me, Áine". Amaru stood up and shook heads with the owner of the restaurant. Donovan De Luca

"Glad to have you here Ms Áine. Your husband has done an immensely wonderful job. Please feel free to have anything and everything on the menu. It's on me". Donovan flashed his pearly white smile at the couple.

"Oh thank you for having us and we sure will"  Áine said. Amaru and Donovan shook hands before he walked away.

"So he's the owner? The one in the mafia?". Áine muttered after watching him leave their table. Amaru nodded his head.

"Wow he doesn't look like the type of person to be involved in such".

"I mean that's the whole point. Its a disguise to the outside world". Amaru informed her.

"I hope you won't get caught in his shady mafia business". Áine stated, looking at her husband.

"Hell no. It's just business and now that I've done my part, we are done. I don't have to associate myself with him anymore.

New book will be about Donovan De Luca

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 19.1K 47
Two strangers had a one night stand which resulted in lifetime commitment. Follow them on their journey to life, love secrets and mafia wars
3.4M 122K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
105K 4.7K 64
Careful what you take for granted, cause with me you know you could do damage..
239K 6.4K 53
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐Ÿฆ‹.