Steveddie Oneshots

By iloveredbullsngirls

Steveddie st4 (steve x eddie) oneshot, my english is not perfect so feel free to correct me and give oneshot'... More

The Party
Its Freezing Outside
English Class 1/3
English Class 2/3
Almost Died
Piercing
English Class 3/3
Pink Floyd
If Only You Didn't Played The Hero
I'm Not Dumb Munson!
Pizza and Blow Job
'Was His Better Than Mine?'
A normal day for Eddie Munson (bye bye:])

Concert

250 9 0
By iloveredbullsngirls

Note: i never went to a concert so idk how it works, blame the movies/shows if i say shit lol and ignore my misspelling plz:)

Its in hawking (st) but Djo exist, and forget about all the upside down shit btw. Listen to Tentpole Shangrila and Mortal Projections to get more in the mood!!

Words :3118

'Eddie!' Robin enter the room where Eddie were chilling. 'What do you want?' she shakes her hand by excitement and sit next to Eddie. 'You will never believe it'
'What?' he turns his head to look entirely to his best friend. 'I just bought tickets to a concert!' 'Who's concert?' Eds is sceptic, Robin never told him about a band or singer that she like, them why buy tickets? 'It's my favorite singer, I still cannot believe it!' She watch the ceiling like she see an angel or shit. Then she rest her hand and her back on the sofa. 'I still don't know who's concert, but I guess i'm happy for you' He chuckle and Robin look at him, not turning her hand and with a little smile. 'You didn't think I was going to the concert alone did you?' 'Um, yes?' Eddie get up and face her. 'Well no, you are going with me!' she gets up as well and say at Eddie to follow her. 'His singer name is Djo, and his concert is in two weeks!' 'Djo?' Eddie repeats for himself. 'Never heard of him' 'Well of course cause you only care about metal songs and Djo is the complete opposite of that' they take the stairs and arrive in Robin's room. 'Here,' she takes two albums out of  her cupboard. One's blue and the other red. 'I lend you those, but I want them back the same way I gave them.' 'Is it Djo?' She give him an weird look. 'Duh, of course you idiot' Eds smiles and respond 'Shut up or i'll break the albums' Her mouth widen in a smile 'You wouldn't!' she says laughing. 'Oh yeah?' they both laugh and the conversation ends.

***

Eddie is his way home. He take a look at the cd's at the sit right next to him. He takes the blue one and open it before putting the cd into the cd player of his car. The first song blast put of the speakers.
A distorted instrument is what he first hear, pretty satisfying to hear. Then he heard him.
'Let me down, this is freaking me out'
Eddie look at the name of the song and make a weird face. 'Tentpole Shangrila'
'All of this attention turns the glamorous on it's side'
Yeah, Eddie is a metalhead but he can listen to songs who aren't metal or rock.
'Oh yeah, alright'
His vocals gave goosebumps to Eddie. Fuck he understand know why Robin like his songs.
The rest of the ride on he taps the wheel slightly at the beat of the songs playing, and when he's finally at the trailer he took the albums with him and continue playing it at the background.
He wish he didn't have to return the albums to his best friend, but he didn't wanted her to kill him anyway.

***

Two weeks later and three days after returning the albums to Robin, Eddie were putting on an outfit for the concert. But it wasn't a metal concert like Black Sabbath or Motörhead so he didn't wanted to wear something too much. He simply put on a ripped off, baggy old blue jean and a tank that Eddie cut the sleeves of enough for his waist to be seen. With that he put a chain at his back pocket and some rings. He put his hair into a pony tail. And he was ready to go, since he didn't knew were the concert was Robin proposed to drive them both, so he waited for her to come get him. After twenty minutes in his room, he hear a honk outside. He rushes outside of his trailer and see Robin. 'Damn Eds, you look cute' 'Aww thanks Robs, look cute too' Of course, nothing of the compliments or whatever were something on the romantic side, they both were attracted to the same gender, and it wasn't a secret between them. It never was actually. He enter the car and they blast music for thirty minutes.

***

After Robin stopping the car, they both go to the line of people waiting to go inside. 'Damn, there so much people' She hit his shoulder with her elbow to make him look at her. 'He's pretty famous, I told ya' 'Yeah but I didn't except that much!' They were maybe over five hundred people waiting outside and he didn't wanted to know how much people were already in or were on they way to get here. Robin didn't lied for sure. They waited one hour to get to scene but they finally made it through. They waited for Djo to get on the scene too. Eddie never saw how he looked like, he always wanted to knew how his favorites singers and band looked like but this time it didn't happened. So it was like a surprise this time. He saw him, with a electric guitar in hands, brushing his hair with his fingers and licking his lips. He take the microphone and start speaking.
'Hi, how are we doing here guys?'
The crowd start screaming just as Robin, so Eddie followed their lead. The whole scene were covered in blue leds, he could see the musicians, one with a bass, the other was at the drums and Djo with the guitar. He keeps speaking for a minute or two and he finally say. 'The first song is..' he let a bit of suspense before finishing his sentence. 'Tentpole Shangrila' Eddie's mouth widen. It was the first song he heard of Djo and it was his favorite, and he was going to hear it on live? Fuck he felt so good right now.
He start to sing, the first note felt like an angel singing to his ears.
The whole crowd was shouting the lyrics and so was he.
'Let me down, this is freaking me out'
Eddie couldn't stop smiling and he knew his cheeks would hurt after, but did he care? Absolutely not. He felt like a child in front of his best super hero for the first time. He felt fascinating by his voice, the music, the way his lips were touching slightly the microphone, his fingers brushing the strings, his veins on his hands just made them look hotter, and gosh Djo were sublime. He was just so good at singing and good looking. Compered to him, Eddie were nothing he though. He didn't stopped watching him performing for the next hours.

***

It was the end of the concert and Eddie were pretty sad about it. But Djo wanted to sign autographs and see his fans before leaving so Robin took with her the albums. The vigils were making sure no one were crossing the fence or went to far if you know what I mean. But nothing happened. Djo were getting closer and closer to them, and Robin actually gave Eddie an album, like that she would get the two albums signed by him. Of course he said yes, having the chance to get an interaction with Djo was making him so happy. Then he was right here, signing Robin's album first. Eddie could feel his cheeks burning, his hands were lightly shaking making Eddie's anxiety grew more. Then, he was in front of him, they lock eyes and Djo smiles at him. Eddie smile back and Djo start speaking, wait what?
'Hey' Eddie chocked on his words at first, making Djo chuckle a bit.
'H-Hey, um, you were formidable on stage earlier' He looks at his shoes, he knew that his whole face were now red. 'Thanks, what's your name?' Eds look back at him.
'I'm Eddie, Eddie Munson' 'Cool name, I'm Steve Harrington' he gives Steve the album and their fingers brushed. He signed the album but took a bit longer that he did with Robin. But a vigil interrupted him. 'Djo, you don't have that much time hurry up'
Still signing he respond 'Yeah I know gimme a sec'' he gives the album back at him and smile before going to see the other fans.
He turns to look at Robin who's mouth were forming an '0'. She was shocked more than he was.
When he look at what Steve have wrote he can read next to the signature. 'Cute outfit, 8pm lovers lake tmw:)' he look back at Robin, he didn't knew what to say, so he just laughed.

***

The next day he couldn't think of something else than the appointment with Steve. Fuck can he even call him Steve? His stage name his Djo, how do he have to call him? The whole day was anxious above all when it was 7pm. He look at the outfits on his bed just like a teenager who has their first date, even though it wasn't a date. But it just felt like a date the way he tried the outfits.
Should he wear something casual for him, of something soft like the concert or the real him? So much thought filled his mind, so what did he do to cope a bit? He smoked and right now he was at his third cigarette. Finally he chose the casual outfit, not wanting to be too much. It was composed by a baggy blue short with some pins at the pockets with a black deftones shirt with a skull on it who were a bit oversized too. He put his hair into a ponytail and but on some accessories too just like last time. He was finally ready for the appointment. But he needed to relax, so he made himself a joint and smoke it during the way to the lovers lake. But it was good shit, so the effects quickly kicked in. Then he was there at 8:01pm. He stop his car and light off the joint, he smelled a bit like weed but he was high enough to not care. Steve wasn't here yet so he sat on a tree trunk for five minutes before he hear steps behind him. 'Hey' Eddie looks behind him and see Steve. 'Hey' he smiles back. 'Sorry I'm late, transport and shit' Steve sit next to him, but didn't stop looking at the metalhead. 'That's okay, I don't mind' Eds turn his head to look at Steve. 'So, why did you wanted me here?' His smile didn't left his face, just like Steve.
'Don't know, you just looked cool'
Eddie chuckle after remembering what he has written. 'Thanks for the compliment by the way' Steve look at his hands and chuckle too.
'No problem, still looks good' Eds grew a blush and hide it with his hand while laughing praying Steve wouldn't think he was a creep for blushing at that. 'Look pretty too' He replied at him. Steve was wearing a green stripped shirt tucked in a black jean and a brown belt. He brush his hair with his fingers and lick his lips to chuckle after. 'Who was with you during the concert?' 'Oh, it's my best friend Robin she's a big fan of you' Steve eyes were lost in Eddie's. 'And you?' 'She made me discover you're songs two or three weeks earlier honestly so I'm not like a groupie or a big fan actually but fuck it's so good' Eds could swear he saw a blush. 'Glad you like it' He respond. They continued to like it until the sun were no where to be seen and it was middle July. Steve was glad to have a knew friend and so was Eddie. They exchange phone numbers and they go home. After five minutes of ride, Eddie's excitement takes control on his whole body. He felt like electricity running trough his entire spine, his hands where hitting the wheel and his legs were bouncing up and down. The whole way home he was like bouncing his legs and hands 'till he got home. He wasn't high anymore and when he was home he run to his bedroom and just screams. Luckily his uncle weren't here yet. He couldn't stop jumping around and when he calmed down a bit he got changed and went to bed no long after.

***

Four weeks passed since that day and it was the and of August. Every time they could, they would hang out or call each other. Out of the whole music thing, Steve is a great person, a great friend. Always put the other before him, extremely funny, sincere, loyal, and fucking gorgeous. Eddie where on his sofa, until the phone started to ring. He get up with a sight, a bit pissed to have lo leave the comfortable couch. He take the phone in the end and start speaking. 'Hello?' On the other end, it was Steve. 'Hey Eds! Who are you?' a smile instantly grew on his face when he heard Steve's voice. 'Great, you?' 'Fucking excited, me and friends are gonna record something this afternoon. Wanna come see us perform?' Eds didn't though twice before answering, the last time he heard Steve singing in real life was maybe a month ago. 'Yeah, that would be great to see y'all' even he couldn't see it, he could hear the smile Steve had. 'Cool, I will get you at 2pm, is that okay?' 'Of course, can't wait'. And after that they didn't stopped talking for maybe an hour before he hang up because he has to get dressed to see Steve, so was he.

***

After choosing a good fit that qas composed by a black ripped jean and the hellfire club shirt, Eddie was ready. But it was only 12pm so he had to wait 2 hours. Maybe Steve is ready too he though. He takes the phone and compose his number. It rings three times before Steve answer.
'Hello?' 'Hey it's Edd again, I'm ready to go and I wanted to know if you were too' 'Um yeah I am but the record is in two hours?' 'Yeah I know but we can like hang out before if you'd like?' 'Uh, yeah sure that would be lovely, what you wanna do?' 'Maybe eat something, I'm starving to death right now' Eds chuckle a bit. 'Absolutely! I'll be at yours in twenty minutes them we'll go eat something yeah?' 'Yeah! See ya later' 'Later Eddie' and he hung up. He could feel something in his stomach, but why? He was just probably anxious again so he didn't though of this more.

***

He heard a honk outside, he peek an eye at the window to be sure of who it was. And it was Steve. He inhale his saliva and goes outside.
'Steve Harrington!' He looks at him trough the open window, they both smile and Eddie lock his door. 'Eddie Munson, how are ya?'
'Fucking great man, but hungry'
'Me too, what you wanna eat?'
'Whatever you want but just something good' Steve nod his head and ride outside. of the park. 'Mkay' he says. He turn up the volume of the radio and they speak until they arrive at their destination.

***

Finally it was 2pm, and Steve and him were on their way to the studio. Eddie couldn't me more excited, his legs were bouncing but he tried to hide it same for his hands. He didn't wanted to seem like a creep in front of his friend.
When they finally made it to the studio, the others were already here so they didn't lost time and started to record while Eddie were on the side admiring Steve. He didn't make a sound, not wanting to ruin everything. He just smiles.

Thinking that I might,
Pack it up now and throw it all away.
You left me on the line
Happens all the time
Pack it up and throw it all away
See reflections of my mortal self projected on the wall.

'Fuck what is this song called?' Eddie asked when they were over.
'Uh It's Mortal Projection but I don't think we'll keep it actually'
'Are you kidding? It's fucking good man' 'I mean, we can just make a single?' the bassist says. Steve think about it and respond 'Yeah why not' Eds smile grew more, Steve and Eddie lock eyes and Steve start to speak. 'D'you want to hang out at mine?' 'Fuck yeah dude'

***

Steve was driving, Eddie were sat next to him. The radio was playing some dumb songs on the way home. But Steve seems a bit anxious Eddie though. He was picking his lips with his teeth, making it bleed a bit. Taping on the wheel and shit.When they finally made it, Steve stopped the car but didn't get out.'You alright? You seem a bit anxious?' Eddie were worried about him, has he made or said something that made Steve anxious like that? Eddie grab Steve's shoulder to make him look at him. Steve have a sad expression, Eddie was more worried than before. 'Did I said something?' No response. 'Steve you're scaring the shit out of me, are you okay?' Steve smile a bit before saying. 'Eddie, promise me you will not hate me or punch me in the face' 'Why woul-' Eddie was interrupted by Steve's lips on his. At first he was frozen in place so Steve break the kiss. He rubs his hands out of embarrassment on his face and speak. 'Fuck- I-I'm so sorry, I-I didn't meant t-to do that you know? C-Can, we can forget about that if you'd prefer' Eddie was still frozen, his cheeks were burning so was Steves. '..No' Steve look back at him, eyes widen. 'Huh?' 'No, I don't want to forget'
Steve didn't understand at first what Eddie meant. He was lost in his though and questions when he felt lips on him. This time it was Eddie who kissed Steve. He respond at it, he puts his hands on Eddie's cheeks and Eddie's on Steve's neck. They broke the kiss not long after, but didn't moved their hands. 'Fuck Steve, I like you' Steve smiles. 'I love you too'
Eddie blushes, lower his head for Steve to not see his blush, and chuckle. Steve put his hand on his chin to make him look at him. 'You don't need to hide honey' And with that, he kiss Eddie's forehead. 'Wanna go inside?' Steve finally asks. 'Yes please'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 282 22
(Eddie's alive Au, Completed!) Steve's family problems start again as his parents arrive home for the first time in forever but they leave for a 2 da...
498 0 24
Oneshots, feel free to leave requests!
24.5K 777 15
𝗦𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗘𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲 (𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲) 𝗢𝗻𝗲-𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 -𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝗯𝘂...
7.3K 250 14
Steve always had a close bond with all the kids. Except he always felt like he never had a bond with Max. Weather it was because he despised her brot...