Wanda Maximoff Daughter

By Jeg_Liker_Brunost

... More

Birth of the triplets
Four-five years old
Spark
Midnight
Halloween
The Mysterious Girl
Children and powers
Talk with Agnes
Agatha Harkness
The last episode
Meme
The new story
Kamar-taj
The new universe
The statue
The sanctum
The family
The Illuminati
Th gap junctuon
Kamar-taj again

The Scarlet Witch

478 6 4
By Jeg_Liker_Brunost

''This isn't What Tommy and Billy would want.'' Said Pietra.

Wanda used her magic at America. Send her over to the table. Wanda walked over there.

''Tehy'll never know.'' Said Wanda.

''Mabye not. But you will.'' Said america.

***

Right now, there was nothing Pietra could do than watch her mother kill her friend.

''Wanda, Stop this!'' Said Pietra But Wanda didn't listen.

''Wanda, please.'' Said Pietra.

***

They heard a sound from outside. They looked out snd saw something Black coming.

''It is a bird?'' Asked Wanda.

''Is it a plane?'' Asked Pietra.

It was a Strange. One of Wanda's new minions were gonna attack him But some kind of sourcerer magic stopped him. It was Wong. The super Wong. The one and Only Wong.

Strange came up and fighted rest of wanda's minions.

''Strange!'' Shouted Wong.

''Radical.'' Said Pietra.

''Dreamwalking. You hypocritd!'' Said Wanda.

She threw some magic at him But Strange blocked it.

''This time, it's gonna take more than killing me to kill me.'' Said Strange.

While Strange and Wanda had a battle, Pietra tried to help America.

''Do soemthing.'' Said America.

''I don't know What. I think We has to beat Wanda or something.'' Said Pietra.

Strange send some souls on Wanda, sayingshe was a murder. Later, Wong came up on the mountain.

''I don't even wanna know.'' Said Wong.

Strange Then sent Wanda to Wong who trapped. Wanda broke free But the soals kept her inside.

''She's Breaking free!'' Said Wong.

''Hold her!'' Said Strange.

''Strange, take America's powers!'' Said Wong.

Pietra got shocked. Was They gonna kill America after all? Strange looked at America.

''There's no other way.'' Said Wong.

''No, it has to be another way. We can't let her die.'' Said Pietra.

Strange made America free from wanda's powers. He Then runned over to her.

''It's me in other me's body.'' Said Strange.

''You're here to take my power, aren't you?  Before Wanda can. It's ok. I understand now.'' Said Strange.

''No. America. I've Come here to tell you to trusth yourself. Trusth your Power. That's How We Stop her.'' Said Strange.

''I can't control it.'' Said America.

''Yes, you can. You have been all along.  Every time you opened a portal. You sent us exactly Where We needed to go.'' Said Strange.

''What about the frist time?'' Asked America.

''Even that led you to this moment... when You're gonna kick that wotch's ass.'' Said strange.

***

Wanda broke and threw magic at strange.

''America, do it'' Said Pietra.

While Wanda tortured strange, America got up, runned to Wanda and opened a portal. That kept on happening till Wanda had control on america again. Then Pietra remember something. While Being in hiding, She learned spanish.

''America! Darle lo que Ella quiere. Confia en mi.'' Said Pietra.
(America! Give her What sje wants. Trusth me)(hope it was wright. I used Google translate)

America opened a portal. Wanda started to choke America But little did She know who was watching.

''Mom?'' Asked a girl voice.

Wanda looked in the portal and sat the triplets. And the triplets saw her amd got frightened.

''Billy, Tommy, Pietra.'' Said Wanda.

''Mommy! It's the witch!'' Said Billy.

Tommy grabbed his terrified sister and the triplets runned to the stairs, calling for their mother,

''Mom!'' Said Tommy.

''Mommy!'' Said Billy.

Wanda came down the stairs.

''It's ok. It's ok. It's ok.'' Said Wanda.

''I'm your mother!'' Said Scarlet Witch.

Wanda was ready to She her magic.

''Get away from them.'' Said Scarlet witch.

Scarly witch threw Wanda on the other side of the room.

The triplets runned down and started to threw toys at her.

''Get away from our Mom!'' Said Billy.

''You're not our real Mom!''said Tommy.

''Hey, Stop. Please.'' Said scarlet witch.

They kept throwing toys at her.

''Stop it. Stop it. Stop it!'' Said scarlet witch.

The triplets runned behind the stairs. Scarlet witch sat down infront of them with a smile.

''Please don't hurt us.'' Said Billy.

''I would never hurt you. Never. I would never hurt anyone. I'm not a monster. I'm a...''

''A mother?'' Asked Pietra from 616

''On the way here, you killed and killed and killed for What? Just to be as bad as Tony Stark or Thanos or even Agatha? You always been mad at Tony Stark for killing your parents. But That's exactly What your doing here. Thanos snapped away half the universe and traumatized a lot of people. You waiting to kill their mother is the same thing. And Agatha. She wanted to take your powers. Right now, your Worse than her. You want to take someones life. You Are a monster. And Billy and Tommy Are gone forever. You may be a mother, But only for one child. Me. And you were a bad mother for, Wanda.'' Said Pietra(616)

Wanda(scarlet) walked away from the stairs. The other wanda got up on her feet. The triplets runned to her.

''Mom!'' Said Tommy.

''Are you ok!'' Asked Billy.

''Hi. I'm ok.'' Said Wanda.

Wanda(scarlet) feld down on her knees and started to cry. The other Wanda slowely got up.

''Mom, don't go. Don't go.'' Said Billy.

''No. Mom. Don't.'' Said  Tommy.

''Stay here and take care of your sister.'' Said Wanda.

She them started to walk to scarlet witch.

''Know that They will be loved. And remember. You have a daughter. Who needs you now more that ever.'' Said Wanda.

Wanda(scarlet) looked at her daughter.

''Pietra.'' Said Wanda(scarlet)

Pietra walked to her and hugged her. Wanda gave her a hugged back. America closed the portal.

''I'm sorry i was a bad mother. I'm not the mother you deserved.'' Said Wanda.

''At the end of the day, i understand Why you did it.'' Said Pietra.

Wanda Then let go of Pietra and flyed to the table. The mountain started to Shake.

America opened a portal to kamar-taj.

''We have to go. Now!'' Said America.

America and Wong runned In. Pietra saw her mother wasn't following.

''Mom, Come on.'' Said Pietra.

Wanda didn't move.

''Mom!'' Said Wanda.

''I'm sorry, Pietra.'' Said Wanda.

''Mom!'' Said Pietra.

Wong used magic to make a rope to send Pietra in the portal. America Then closed the portal. Pietra understod What Wanda had done now.

''Mom.'' Said Pietra with tears.

America hugged her

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 200 6
Who are you, in this vast multiverse?
5.7K 152 11
only doing wanda, nat, kate and yelena:)
52.5K 1.4K 11
The MCU characters are brought to a mysterious theaters to watch WandaVision #1 in WandaVision 4/14/22 #1 in WandaVision #9 in marvelcinamaticunivers...
2.2K 140 11
She dreams of him. Then everything goes to shit. He dreams of her. Can he help her in time?