My Beauty Is The Beast (Boboi...

By RoseSkythe

Old name: Monster in Me Boboiboy x reader Full of cringiness Full of grammar error If you want to rea... More

Author's note
Info about you
Prouloge
Chapter 1
About oc
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
SPECIAL CHAPTER!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Armabot
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
SPECIAL CHAPTER!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 21

1K 48 44
By RoseSkythe

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫

The next day Armabot said that he did gave you hellish training no not just hell-ish it's more like a HELL TRAINING.
.
.
.
.
.
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪

You were sleeping peacefully but suddenly someone hit your stomach VERY HARD ,you yelped in pain as you jolted from you sleep.

"Ow" You cried as you clenched yur stomach.

You saw armabot floating above you.

"Wake up sleepy head! I told you to wake up at 4:00 am and it's already 4:01 you're late"

You looked at him with wide eyes..

"You can fly?! "

Armabot rolled his eyes.
"Of course I could. If you can fly because of me than I can too... NOW STOP WITH THE CHIT CHAT! AND MOVE! "

You quickly stood up and went to the bathroom and do your morning routine as fast as possible. You wore a plain baggy T-shirt then sweatpants. You quickly went out.

Armabot looked at you from head to toes and sighed in disappointment.

"Girl you don't have taste in fashion" Armabot said.

You looked at him confused
"Why would I dress up nicely? We're going to train right? Not going to a fashion show.. "

He sighed once again and just went to your closet and took some clothes then threw it to you. (He used his vines to grab the clothes)

"Wear that"

You looked at the clothes and you glared at him.

"Do you want me to get sick?! This is a sports bra and leggings! And it's literally early in the morning!!! I'll be freezing to death!!"

He quickly went to you and bonk you in the head using his head and yelped in pain.

"I'm your trainer starting today SHOW SOME RESPECT! And believe me or not you'll regret wearing such baggy clothes since they'll be drenched with your sweat."

You rubbed your head as you feel a bump

"Fine.. Can I at least wear a jacket? "

"Okay I will allow that"

You took your f/c zip-up jacket and went back to the bathroom to change your clothes.

"FASTER Y/N! MOVE QUICKER! THE TIME WILL NOT WAIT FOR YOU! "Armabot shouted

You quickly wore the clothes and tied your hair then went out.You also put your earmufflers.  Armabot looked at you head to toes.

" Good enough. Starting today you must wake up early as possible and NEVER pass at 4:00 or you'll face consequences.. "

You gulped and salute
"Yes sir"

"Good let's head down stairs then have breakfast. "

You went down and cooked breakfast as usual then father went out. You looked at him in confusion.

"I thought you don't have work today papa. Why so early? "

He yawned and said
"Well Armabot asked me something"

"And what is that? "

He smiled..
"Secret~"

You looked at him in suspicious and just continue your cooking.. You and Zion quickly ate your breakfast then brushed you teeth.

"Let's go" Zion said as he took his jacket and car keys.

You took your phone and Armabot then went in the car and fastened your seatbelt. You looked at Zion.

"Where are we going? "

He smirked
"You'll see"

He quickly start the engine and drive very fast. You stopped by a giant field. You went out and looked at the field. It was like a training ground.

It has obstacle course and 10 targets You walked and saw a small gym which contains a treadmill, big weights, and barbells. There is also a big space on the center with 6 tennisball machine surround it. There is also a small shelter on the corner.

You looked at dad and he seems proud.

"Papa.. Kindly explain.. "

He smug
"This is your own training ground"

You widened your eyes.
"WHAT?! ALL OF THIS?! "

"Of course"

"How did you do this is such short period of time?! "

"Well I did prepare this for quite a long time now. And Armabot asked something to add with it"

"for a long time? "

"Well do you remember the time you went out at night to go to the playground to play like 5 years ago. "

"Yeah? And? "

"I really got mad at you that time since it was dangerous. But you can't also play at morning because you might scared children..

So I decided to build your own playground..Well this was supposed to be a playground but you already grown up now so I decided to make it a training ground instead. "

You tackled your dad in hug
"Thanks pa but please don't use your money for something like this.. "

He pat your head
"I already did"

"Ehem" Armabot interrupted your father-daugther moment.

"Zion the paper please" Armabot said

"Oh right.." Zion took a paper out off his jacket and gave it to you.

You looked at the paper and your eyes widened.

"That is your goal Y/n. You have 8 days before you'll go to TAPOPS but you only have 5 days to achieve that"

You quickly interrupted him
"Waitwaitwait! First of all... What the heck is this?! Do you want me to die or something?!  This is clearly impossible to complete in 5 DAYS!! "

Armabot glared at you
"Do you want to give up already? "

"That's not what I meant"

"THEN STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!! And try your best to achieve it! And you will not get home for the next 4 days. You'll be sleeping in that shelter and don't worry you have the food and water supplies."

"What?! " You exclaimed

"Do you want to get stronger? " Armabot asked

"Of course! " You said in determination

"Then start moving! And you are not allowed to meet your friends until the fifth day. You need to focus on your training so NO CONTACTING with someone including you father"

"What?! I never got informed about this! " Your father said

You looked at your father and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry papa! I'll finish this goal in no time"

"Okay.Just be careful and Armabot please let my daughter rest"

"Of course. You need to go now"

"Okay. Good luck Y/n and do your best" Your father said as he walked away and went to his car.

"Yeah I will." You said as you waved goodbye.

As your father completely went away, you looked at the paper then you looked at the back of it and saw a whole time schedule

"*sigh* I will die early because of this"

"YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO COMPLAIN?! "

You quickly shook your head.

"START YOUR TRAINING NOW! "

You salute
"Sir yes sir"

'𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘺'

"Wait no never mind the training.. Let's start tomorrow, You could do whatever you want for now... " Armabot said

You anime dropped
'𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘴𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺'

You looked at the time but it's still 5:00

"And go make a strategy or plan on how you will achieve the goal within five days"

"But Armabot this is impossible. A normal human wouldn't able to do this"

"But you're not normal"

"Oh.. Right. Good Point"

"Now chop chop"

"I will go to the shelter for a moment"

"Okay"

You walk towards the shelter and went inside. There was a small bed, a kitchen, fridge and a bathroom.. You went on the bed and looked at the paper back to back..

You sighed
"How am I supposed to do this in five days it's clearly impossible.. "

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚎

3:00 𝚊𝚖-4:00 𝚊𝚖
-𝚆𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙, 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝, 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎

4:00 𝚊𝚖-4:20 𝚊𝚖
-𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

4:20 𝚊𝚖-9:20 𝚊𝚖
-𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

9:20 𝚊𝚖- 9:30 𝚊𝚖
-𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔

9:30 𝚊𝚖-10:30 𝚊𝚖
-𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

10:30 𝚊𝚖-10:40 𝚊𝚖
-𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔

10:40 𝚊𝚖-11:40 𝚊𝚖
-𝙿𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

11:40 𝚊𝚖-12:00 𝚙𝚖
- 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔

12:00 𝚙𝚖 -12:30 𝚙𝚖
-𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑

12:30 𝚙𝚖-1:30 𝚙𝚖
-𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 & 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚢 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

1:30-1:40
-𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔

1:40 𝚙𝚖 -2:10 𝚙𝚖
-𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

2:10 𝚙𝚖- 2:20 𝚙𝚖
-𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔

2:20 𝚙𝚖-3:20 𝚙𝚖
-𝙵𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

3:20 𝚙𝚖- 3:30 𝚙𝚖
-𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔

3:30 𝚙𝚖 -4:30 𝚙𝚖
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

4:30 𝚙𝚖 -6:00 𝚙𝚖
𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎
𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎

6:00 𝚙𝚖 -6:30 𝚙𝚖
-𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛

6:30 𝚙𝚖 -3:00 𝚊𝚖
-𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙶𝚘𝚊𝚕

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊 & 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚍

𝙰𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚞𝚗 200𝚔𝚖/𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 5 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚑

𝙰𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚝 5000 𝚔𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍

𝙿𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛

𝙰𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚓𝚞𝚖𝚙 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 100 𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍.

𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗  & 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚢

𝙹𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎 10 𝚍𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚜𝚎𝚢𝚎..

𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 1𝚖𝚖 𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚎  𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚍

𝙵𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 & 𝙰𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚋𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚗 10 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜

𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝 105 𝚔𝚖/𝚑..

𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 5 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨!!!!

You sighed once again

"Even Saitama's training was more simpler than this.. "

You took your phone and record a voice message and send it your group chat.
.
.
.
.
.

𝘽𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙞𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙋𝙤𝙫

Me and Tok Aba are preparing the store then suddenly my phone vibrates. I took my phone out then I saw Y/n send a message in the group chat.

It was a voice message then I played it

"Guys I can't meet or contact you until the next five days. Armabot will train me so I could be strong enough to handle his power.

It will be a hellish training but don't worry, I Y/n Khan will complete the training with ease. See you for the next 5 day. Love y'all"

I also send a voice message but private.
.
.
.
.
.

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫

My phone vibrates and look at it and saw Boboiboy send me a private voice message. I played it.

"Don't forget to rest, okay. And good luck with your training...... Love you too"

I suddenly felt my cheeks burning after hearing the voice message. I put my face on the pillow.

'𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶... 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧'

Your phone vibrates again and there was a lot of messages from my friends.

'Don't forget to rest! And when we see each other again I'll give you my delicious cookies!' - Yaya

'Good luck Y/n! ' -Ying

'How hellish is it? And also good luck ' -Gopal

'👍' -Fang

I smiled and turned off my phone.

I stood and punch the air.

"I WILL SURELY FINISH THIS TRAINING! "
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙩 𝙋𝙤𝙫

I heard Y/n shouted from the shelter
"I WILL SURELY FINISH THE TRAINING! "

I sighed
"Don't disappoint me like the others Y/n"

𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕚𝕓𝕠𝕪

After sending the voice message Boboiboy bang his head on the table making Tok Aba and Ochobot startled

"What's wrong Boboiboy? " Ochobot asked as he went to him

He noticed Boboiboy's ears were red. Then he sweatdropped

"It's about Y/n right? "

Boboiboy nod slowly

Ochobot sighed and just went to back to the stall.

"What's wrong with him Ochobot?" Tok Aba asked

Ochobot sighed once again
"Y/n"

Tok Aba nod and smug
"I see.. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n : Boboiboy reaction after sending his voice message

E

ditedd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 117 11
There was once a girl who was left by her parents. Although it wasn't intentional, but it was for the sake of not losing an important part of them. (...
842K 35K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
70.5K 2.9K 37
Y/n once lived in Japan two years ago but her teacher sended her to Paula Rintis for her proctection, even if she already knows how to defend herself...
100K 1.7K 24
-Disclaimers:- âžģI accept Requests âžģI don't do yaoi,oc,ships on this book âžģI accept Lemons though #3 - #lawless @ 11th of May 2018