๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„

Od LadyNaii

"๐ˆ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž." - ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐šˆ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š... Viac

๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•

6.7K 319 703
Od LadyNaii

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙼 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝚂 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂
          ▃▃

"Can we talk," Faith questioned as she stood outside my front door at 1am.

"Yeaaah, wassup you good?" I let her inside and she started walking towards the living room.

"Why didn't you tell me you had sex with Mama?"

I sighed deeply, knew this was coming.

"Honestly? I was salty, we fucked and a soon after that she was back with her ex. I thought we had sum, but clearly we didn't."

"I didn't feel like I had to say anything cause it was before you and I and  it clearly meant nothing."

"You know she's my best friend, I can't keep messing around with you... it's just not right. I really like you, but our relationship is not worth jeopardizing a 10 year friendship."

I just nodded my head in understanding, I definitely care about her but I respect her decision.

I walked towards her and wrapped my arm around her neck and pulled her close.

"I understand," I kissed her forehead and felt her wrap her arms around my waist.

"Still gon be my homie," I mumbled.

"Of course," she responded as she pulled away.

"I should get goin," Faith looked at me.

I looked at the time, seeing it was 1:30am, "you tired,"
I questioned just as a yawn escaped her mouth.

"Yeah," she replied.

"Go lay in the room, I'll sleep on the couch." I offered cause driving while sleeping is dangerous.

"I'll sleep on the couch, its your house," she tried to argue but I ignored her and grabbed a cover and made myself comfortable.

"Okay, good night Kasim. Thank you," she responded as she walked off.

$$$

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰 𝙺𝙸𝙰𝚁𝙰 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙴𝚂 | 𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰
▃▃

"You so pretty mama," my boyfriend spoke to me as we sat across one another at this cute restaurant.

He's still in the dog house, but I do think he has learned his lesson.

I smiled a genuine smile, "thank you baby."

As we were sitting here, enjoying our meal some short light skin, average looking at best approached us.

I scrunched up my face cause is she lost?

"Hi Salem," she smiled as she walked up to the table.

"Uhm... are you lost my girl?" I butted in.

She looked me up and down then rolled her eyes, "whose black ass?"'she said to Salem

I didn't even think before I grabbed this hot ass bowl of soup and threw it on her stupid ass.

Thought we left that colorist shit alone in grade school. 

"Stay in a hotel tonight Salem, not dealing with your shit."

Its always some random bitch coming out of the blue, at this rate he can do what he want.

Just pay my car, the mortgage and leave me the fuck alone.

"Ba-," I cut him off, "handle your lil bitches for I handle them and you," I spat as I grabbed my purse and called an uber.

"MAMA!" Salem yelled but I just ignored him because die bitch.

"Salem, leave me the fuck alone!," I was so annoyed; like he always doing this shit bro.

$$$

"When are you and Faith gonna start talking again," Kay questioned me.

I rolled my eyes, "ain't nun to talk about."

"Okay... but you can't be mad at her because Kas was entertaining her... you never told us yall fucked."

"Wasn't yall business," I mumbled.

"It became our business when you realized he and Fae were getting comfortable." Kay remarked.

"Anyway... whats going on with you and Karri?"

She rolled her eyes, "yall said he was a whore... should've listened," she mumbled.

"What happened?"

"He been chilling with this girl named Alana, her nick name is Lana... guess he fucking too; looks that way by the text I seem." Kay explained to me.

"Its coo though...I'll be okay. I am going to go and get tested since he was fucking me raw and shit; who knows what he could've gave me," she continued to speak.

"Listen, at least it wasn't a damn baby," I responded.

Nothing worse than leaving a nigga just to find out a few weeks later you're carrying his child.

"Honey, I probably would've got an abortion. Not gon put my body through all that with a nigga that probably wasn't going to be present," Kaylynn said matter of factly.

"Why you think I got that abortion after Salem started acting crazy a few years ago? Now I make sure I take plan b's, vitamin c, etc."

"Girl I forgot all about that, does he know?"

"Nope, cause if he did I probably be dead," I half-joked, half serious.

"He probably wouldn't have been a good dad anyway,"
Kay waved me off as she wandered off somewhere.

I'm sitting at her island, when my phone starts ringing... I frowned up my face seeing it was Salem.

I declined the call, blocked his number and stopped sharing my location.

"Whats happening gang," I heard Sinny's voice.

"How'd yo-," he cut me off, "you know how; where's my cousin? And gang here."

I mentally rolled my eyes; that meant Kas was here.

He was foul for what he did, I don't care.

He knew Faith was like my best friend/little sister.

I wonder if they fucked, I didn't bother to ask Faee when I told her what was up with Kas and I.

I just wanted her to know so hopefully she moved like a best friend should.

"Wassup," I heard Karri and I just knew drama was about to unfold.

"Don't 'wassup me' Nykarri, what the fuck did we tell you?" I whisper-yelled.

"Man, mind your business. I'm gon make shit right with my lady," I rolled my eyes as he wandered off in search of Kay.

I hope she don't take him back, dummy.

Kay too good of a girl to be putting up with the bare min, way too good.

$$$

Both Kasim and Faith showed up, laughing and giggling and shit so I just left cause they're both strange individuals.

I don't care, you don't entertain niggas your friends fucked.

Its not giving what she thought it was.

Once I got into Salem and I's place, I noticed how dark it was.

"Salem!" I yelled as I made my way up the spiral staircase.

No response so I did get a little worried.

As I'm heading towards our bedroom, the same girl from earlier stalked out... ass naked.

I scoffed and she jumped once she noticed me.

"Get out," I spoke calmly because I'm done fighting the bitches.

"Or what," she challenged.

"I will break your fucking legs, now go!" I yelled as I grabbed the metal bat next to me.

She rushed out and I made way to the bedroom and started fucking Salem up.

He woke up screaming, "FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID CHEATING, LYING BITCH!"

"MAMA!" He yelled as he slipped away and rushed me, taking the bat.

I fell backwards, right on my ass.

Salem just stood over me and wiped his bloody mouth and nose.

He tossed the bat and walked into our bathroom, I watched as he rinsed his mouth with water.

Blood strained down his face as he just looked in the mirror.

I slowly stood up and made my way into the bathroom, before I could speak... Salem did.

"I need you to pack your stuff and get out, we're done for good."

"Sa-," he cut me off, "naaah ... you gotta go because next time I don't think I will refrain from beating your ass," he spoke calmly.

"Salem! You cheated again, what kind of reaction you were expecting?" I scrunched up my face.

"And you know, I have no where to go," I mumbled.

"How is that my problem? You're not my girl no more; so where you lay your head isn't my concern," he responded as he pushed past me and started to take off the bloody sheets.

I started to cry, "Salem,"

"Naah lets not; save those tears and get your shit and get out," he growled.

"Move!" He yelled even louder this time pushing me.

"Salem, stop please... you know I never been without you; don't make me go." I started to cry cause he's literally all I know, so for him to abandon me is fucking with my mental.

Especially because he was the cause of all this shit.

Stop FUCKING cheating and we would be fine.

"when I get back, you boutta be gone or I'm gon drag your ass out of here."

"Show you who you fucking with Samora."

I watched as he grabbed some stuff and then left out, slamming the room door.

I jumped at the loudness and just sighed deeply as I wiped my face.

$$$

"Hi," I spoke up as I looked at Kas

"What you doing here Mama?" He spoke as he wiped his face.

He was shirtless and his basketball shorts sagged a bit below his waist.

"Salem kicked me out and I have no where to go," I mumbled.

He sighed deeply but slowly moved back so I could come in.

Although I didn't work, I had a big following on social media and I do work for companies.

An influencer if you will, I just gotta take it more serious so I can get my shit together

"I won't stay long...thank you Kasim."

"I'll sleep on the couch," he spoke as he stared walking towards his room.

"Kasim... this your house. Sleep in your bed, I'm good with the couch."

"You okay?" He questioned me.

"I'm fine, thank you again Kas."

He looked at me for a min then just nodded his head and walked off.

I hope things won't be awkward...

& Salem's ass better not come crying looking for me cause ion give a fuck no more.

____________________________
_______________

50+ Votes 50+ Comments

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

116K 4.2K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...
690K 20.3K 78
๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ...
316K 8.7K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง' ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
525K 26.4K 22
๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ยฉ-๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ๐๐‘๐Ž...