๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ, cobra kai

By b0rl3e00

When Tessa Larusso joins her father's rival dojo so she could get closer with the boy she wanted. Or In whic... More

๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฃ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐š’-๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šŽ๐š
๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š—๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐šฃ ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ
๐™ท๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
'๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ผ๐š’๐š๐š๐šข'
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’
'๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐š?'
๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š—๐šฃ๐š’ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™ถ๐š˜๐š•๐š '๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š๐šž๐š๐š
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™น๐š˜๐š‘๐š—๐š—๐šข ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐š
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿค ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐š‚๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐šŠ๐š›๐š
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘
๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šœ๐š
๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šž๐š‹
๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐š‚'๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š„๐š™
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š
๐Ÿพ๐Ÿถ๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šข
๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š—๐š”๐šŽ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š› ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š™๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ๐š
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฅ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐™ท๐š˜๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ
๐š๐š˜๐šŠ๐š ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐š™
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ
๐™ฟ๐š‘๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐šข ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐š‚๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ป๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šŠ๐š› ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š•
๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐™พ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŠ ๐š‰๐š˜๐š˜
๐™พ๐š•๐š ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
๐š‚๐š”๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šœ
๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐šŽ
๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›
๐š‚๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ด๐šŸ๐š’๐š• ๐š†๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
๐™ณ๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ-๐™ธ๐š—
๐š†๐šŠ๐š•๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›

๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐šฃ ๐šŸ๐šœ ๐™บ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ

989 19 5
By b0rl3e00

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟷| 𝙴𝟷𝟶.𝟽𝟻| 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚢

"This is it folks. The moment we've all been waiting for. The final match to determine who will be victor and champion. Will it be Miguel Diaz from Cobra Kai Karate." Daryl— the announcer—spoke as he stood in the middle of the mat, starting to point to the Diaz boy. "Will it be Robby Keene, unaffili—" Daryl started but was quickly cut off as Tessa LaRusso ran onto the mat, whispering the changes in the man's ear.

Everyone stared in confusion as the girl and the man continued to whisper until Daryl spoke up. "Daniel LaRusso's gonna coach?" He asked in question as Tessa nodded her head excitedly. "Daniel LaRusso is gonna coach!" He yelled happily to the crowd as Tessa walked over to her dad as he walked over to Robby. Tessa quickly stood beside her father.

"I'm sorry, folks, there's been a change. Robby Keene will now be fighting for Miyagi-Do Karate with former champion Daniel LaRusso as his Sensei. Alongside will be Tessa LaRusso, who was fighting earlier and is Daniel LaRusso's daughter! How about that? Good luck gentlemen." Daryl spoke as he laughed, the crowd cheering.

Daniel and Johnny both walked up to each other, meeting in the middle as Daniel rolled up his sleeves.

"You know how my dad said no aggression? Still beat his ass." Tessa whispered into Robby's ear causing him to smile. "But no aggression, okay?" She laughed, putting her hands of her. Daniel finished talking with Johnny as he walked up to the pair, starting to talk to Robby.

"Remember, no aggression. Just let him come to you. All right?" Daniel patted Robby's shoulder.

"You got this." Tessa smiled at him, following her father.

Robby and Miguel walked closer to each other on the mat, getting into their correct position. "Face me. Bow. Each other. Bow. Fighting positions." The ref spoke out as he put a hand in the middle, Miguel getting into position with an aggressive yell. "Ready? And fight."

Miguel ran forward, delivering punches and kicks as they were all being blocked, Robby staying on defense. Robby pushed Miguel's arm away after a while of defending, doing a spin kick as he hit him in the chest, scoring the first point of the final match.

"And stop!" The referee yelled. Miguel landed on the floor as he started to aggressively hit it in irritation. "Point."

"Keene and Miyagi-Do get the first point." Daryl spoke over the speaker.

The two got back into place as Miguel released a 'Hai.' The ref looked at Robby and Miguel, holding up one finger. "One point. Positions."

"Remember the pitching machine, don't get hit." Johnny called out as the rest of Miguel's team encouraged Miguel.

"Ready? And fight!" Miguel kicked at Robby, having it blocked as Robby started to kick at Miguel multiple times. Miguel brought up his foot, Robby ducking as Miguel kicked Robby in his injured shoulder. Robby grabbed it in pain, Miguel taking advantage of his arm, quickly punching him as he earned a point.

"Stop!" Robby leaned on the floor, clutching his shoulder. "One point." The referee spoke as Robby stood up.

"Diaz and Cobra Kai with the point. Now it's 1-1."

"Ready. And fight!" Miguel started to punch as Robby used the wax on wax off technique to block. Robby turned slightly as Miguel elbowed him in the shoulder before he swept his legs making Robby fall. He ran up to him getting on one knee and striking him in the chest.

"Point."

"That makes it two points for Diaz." Daryl announced as the crowd cheered. Tessa noticed Robby's pain and quickly nudged her dad as Daniel ran up, holding his hands in a T.

"Time! Time!" Daniel said as Miguel gave him a look of disbelief.

"Time?" He asked as the ref guided him back to his spot, but Miguel shook him off. Daniel made his way to Robby as Robby was knelt on the floor in pain as he held his shoulder.

"Hey, are you alright?" He questioned. "All right, listen to me. Listen to me! Look at me. Just remember to breathe and focus. All right? You hear me? Just find your balance." Daniel encouraged.

"You got this Robby!" Tessa cheered as she jumped up in her spot, causing him to look at her and then to the ref as he started talking.

"All right, Keene, are you ready? Can you continue?" The referee asked him.

"Yeah." Robby nodded. Robby stood up, still holding his shoulder as the ref got Miguel, Daniel walking back over to Tessa.

"Fighting positions! And Fight!" The referee called out as the crowd cheered. Miguel slowly walked forward as Robby had his eyes closed, Miguel kicked his leg towards Robby as the boy blocked it and opened his eyes. Miguel continued to throw punches towards Robby as Robby blocked them with one hand until Robby grabbed Miguels arm, tossing him out of pounds.

"Stop! Out of pounds!" The ref yelled, walking towards Miguel. They got back to their original spots as the ref continued. "No point. Out of pounds. Ready? And fight!" Miguel ran at him, throwing a punch that was blocked before pushing Robby as the boy fell to the floor. Miguel walked forward, kicking Robby in the shoulder again as Robby moved more backwards. Miguel tried to stomp his foot on Robby, but he rolled away, about to stand up but put one hand onto the mat, lifting his legs up to perform the two-legged kick. He immediately kicked Miguel as he stood back up causing the crowd to go wild.

"He actually did it." Tessa mumbled to her dad. "Let's go Robby!" She cheered.

"How about that? A two-legged kick." Daryl spoke out.

Robby walked over to Miguel as Miguel was on all fours on the mat as he tried to get up. Robby reached down with his hand to help Miguel up but out of spite, Miguel grabbed his bad arm and yanked it as Robby fell to the floor. The crowd all started to boo at Miguel as Daniel yelled at the ref.

"Ref, come on. Robby come here." Daniel motioned towards himself. "I'm gonna tell him to end it." Daniel spoke, getting a look from Robby as he held his arm.

"No. No, no, no. Let me finish." Robby pleaded.

"Okay, just be careful." Daniel sighed. Tessa quickly walked in front of Daniel, putting her one arm on Robby's non injured shoulder.

"I'm so proud of you right now, Robby." She smiled at him as he smiled back at her.

"Whoever wins the next point will be our new champion!" Both teens walked back to their spots as Robby held his shoulder.

"It's 2-2. Next point wins. Okay, good luck to both of you. Ready? And fight!" Miguel struck first, only having it blocked. Robby and Miguel both turned around only Robby kicked his leg, hitting Miguel but not having enough power to do anything. Robby threw his leg towards Miguel as Miguel grabbed it, taking his leg and hitting Robby's shoulder once more. Robby backed away in pain as Miguel spun around and kicked Robby in the chest.

"Stop. Point. Winner." The referee grabbed Miguels hand, raising it up as Miguel stared in shock. Tessa and Daniels face slumped as Robby laid on the floor in pain.

Robby got up from the floor, bowing respectfully at Miguel while Cobra Kai's swarmed him. "Robby! Robby!" Johnny yelled at his son but got stopped as Miguel came up to him.

"Who saw that coming, huh? I know I didn't." Daryl spoke as Robby made it over to Tessa and Daniel.

"Even if you didn't win, you still did great out there." Tessa spoke as she grabbed his forearms. They stopped talking, looking over at Miguel who was receiving his trophy.

"Without further ado, let me present the trophy to this year's new champion, Miguel Diaz and the Cobra Kai dojo!"

"Come on." Daniel said as he led both of the kids away.

They were walking away as Robby held his arm, stopping as Johnny walked over towards them, holding the trophy. "Robby." Johnny called out, causing him to turn around. "I... I'm... I'm sorry."

"It's okay, dad." Robby said softly. "It's okay." Johnny looked down at the floor before looking at his son. "Let's go Mr. LaRusso, Tess." The two teens started to walk away but Daniel stayed behind, talking to Johnny.

One of the council board members handed Robby his 2nd place trophy as Tessa stood by his side. The two teens made small talk as they walked back to Daniel's car.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Tessa sat in the back seat of her dad's car as her dad drove and Robby sat in the passenger seat. She was sitting in the dead middle so she could engage in the conversation they were having.

"Second place." Robby spoke while chuckling. "I came so close."

"Yeah, well, you fought with honor, and he didn't. So, no matter what the trophy says, you're the real winner. You should be proud of yourself. I know I am." Daniel spoke.

"I am like so proud of you, Robby. You did all of that with a hurt arm. I still can't get over the two-legged kick." Tessa excitedly spoke as she rested her head in-between the two.

"Thanks. Both of you." Robby smiled back at Tessa. "I'm sure my dad's happy too. Now Cobra Kai's gonna take over karate in the valley."

"Yeah, right. Over my dead body." Daniel mumbled, causing Tessa to chuckle. Robby quickly looked out the window, confused before turning back to Daniel.

"Where are we going?" Robby asked but never got a response.

The two teens watched as Daniel unlocked a gate while Robby stood with a confused face, Tessa's however was excited as ever. "Come on." Daniel told them. They started to walk into the lot, Robby noticing the cars that had tarps over them.

"Whose cars are these?" He asked.

"Don't worry about it. Just follow me." Daniel said, signaling him. Tessa stood next to Robby with a bubbly expression.

"Your gonna love this." She spoke, skipping her way into the back, acting like a child on Christmas morning.

"Is this where you bury your bodies or something?" Robby asked as they made their way around the building.

"I know I said you have to... let go of your anger and show forgiveness, but... when the fight comes to you, you have to be ready to fight back. And to do that, we'll need more students." Daniel spoke as he turned the lights on. "Welcome to Miyagi-Do Karate."

"It's a work in progress." Tessa mumbled.

𝙰/𝙽 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚛𝚊𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚒𝚝. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎. 𝚂𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330 11 7
Cobra Kai is getting out of control. What happened during the school fight made that clear. A few months after Miguel regained the use of his legs...
622 35 16
{I own nothing except for Scout LaRusso, Asher Kreese, Joshua (Josh) and Storm (Tempest) Killan and their plotlines} |OC x OC| |OC x ?| {{PLEASE READ...
202K 5.5K 35
โ–๐‚๐Ž๐๐‘๐€ ๐Š๐€๐ˆ ๐จ๐จ๐จ. ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น โช หขสฐแต‰'หข แตƒโฟ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก,แตสธ แต’โฟหกสธ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก โซ ยทหš เผ˜โ˜† โ†ณ เฉˆโ€งโ‚Šหš โ”Šอ™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ... ...
84.2K 1.7K 40
(โš ๏ธpossible TW): alcohol usage + starvation Adelaide Lawrence lives with her father, Johnny Lawrence, in a crappy appartment in reseda california. h...