๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ, cobra kai

By b0rl3e00

When Tessa Larusso joins her father's rival dojo so she could get closer with the boy she wanted. Or In whic... More

๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฃ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐š’-๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šŽ๐š
๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š—๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐šฃ ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ
๐™ท๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
'๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ผ๐š’๐š๐š๐šข'
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’
'๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐š?'
๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š—๐šฃ๐š’ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™ถ๐š˜๐š•๐š '๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š๐šž๐š๐š
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™น๐š˜๐š‘๐š—๐š—๐šข ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐š
๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐šฃ ๐šŸ๐šœ ๐™บ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿค ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐š‚๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐šŠ๐š›๐š
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘
๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šœ๐š
๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šž๐š‹
๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐š‚'๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š„๐š™
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š
๐Ÿพ๐Ÿถ๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šข
๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š—๐š”๐šŽ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š› ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š™๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ๐š
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฅ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐™ท๐š˜๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ
๐š๐š˜๐šŠ๐š ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐š™
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ
๐™ฟ๐š‘๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐šข ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐š‚๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ป๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šŠ๐š› ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š•
๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐™พ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŠ ๐š‰๐š˜๐š˜
๐™พ๐š•๐š ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
๐š‚๐š”๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šœ
๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐šŽ
๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›
๐š‚๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ด๐šŸ๐š’๐š• ๐š†๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
๐™ณ๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ-๐™ธ๐š—
๐š†๐šŠ๐š•๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›

๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ

1.1K 23 9
By b0rl3e00

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟷| 𝙴𝟿.𝟻| 𝙳𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎

Robby Keene and Tessa LaRusso both got out of the Tessa's car, finally arriving at the Canyon party.

"Okay." Robby started as he walked to the trunk with Tessa. "I like to drive fast, but that was crazy. We're lucky we're alive." He spoke, laughing as Tessa opened up the trunk.

"Sorry, I just... I know Miguel's been waiting for me and I think he's not too happy with me right now." She rushed out, getting the blankets as Robby gave her a confused and annoyed look at the mention of the girls boyfriend.

"So, you're a little late. Big deal. He shouldn't give you a hard time about it."

"It's not just that." She started, closing the trunk as Robby took the blankets. "Um... thanks. I haven't really told my dad I'm dating Miguel, and I think Miguel knows now that I'm keeping it a secret. So, it's been kind of awkward." They started to walk away from her car.

"Why have you been keeping it a secret?" Robby asked, causing Tessa to turn around to face him.

"Because my dad hates your dad, and he's also Miguel's Sensei. Like my dad hates your dad with a passion. And I know if he found out, he would totally lose his shit. And then how long would it be before he found out about me being in Cobra Kai? But I just feel so guilty. Like I've got to come clean to everyone. I mean, you're the only person who knows I'm in Cobra Kai that's not in Cobra Kai. Sorry, I know this sounds like a total soap opera." She rambled.

"No." He started as he chuckled. "I get it." He finished as they started to walk down the hill. They started at a faster pace as they went down because of how steep it was.

"I need help with this." Tessa spoke, scared she was going to fall as she laughed. Robby quickly grabbed onto her hand as the two made it down the hill. "Okay, it's actually a little steeper than I was expecting." As the two got down the hill, Tessa let go of Robby's hand. "Okay, I'm pretty sure I would have fallen down that hill if you didn't help." She laughed again.

"Your dad said I should always be a gentleman." Robby sweetly spoke.

"Oh, is that so?" Tessa questioned, the two not noticing the presence of another walking up to them.

"Hey." Miguel spoke, standing his ground.

"Hey." Tessa said back, relief washing over her face as she was finally able to see her boyfriend.

"Hey! Who's this guy?" Miguel questioned, Robby's smile dropping as he recognized him.

"Hey, I—" Tessa started.

"Wait. This... this is your boyfriend?" Robby asked as he looked at Tessa.

"Yeah. Miguel, relax." She spoke, trying to calm the boy down. "This is Robby. He works for my dad." She tried to reassure him.

"Oh, works with your dad. Okay, that makes a lot of sense." He shook his head as he spoke, looking back between Tessa and Robby.

"What is that supposed to mean? Wait. Have you been drinking?" She asked, taking a small step towards him.

"No, no, no." He began as he started to chuckle, moving his finger in a circle. "You don't get to turn this on me. I texted and called you all day, and you couldn't answer me back once?" He began to raise his voice.

"No, I literally couldn't Amanda took my phone."

"Oh, oh. Thats so convenient. Like Amanda would take your phone. I mean, come on, your mom left you, Amanda wouldn't take your phone." He said with a laugh, getting a hurt look from Tessa, causing Robby to get pissed off.

"Hey, hey man. Just tell—" He started, only for Miguel to push him on the ground.

"You get outta here!" Miguel yelled, Tessa flinching as she took a step back.

"Miguel stop it." Tessa spoke almost in a whisper, becoming afraid of the situation.

"Hey, man, you wanna try that again?" Robby said, getting angry as he pushed himself off the floor, going back over to Miguel.

"Try it again, huh?" Miguel spoke, going to punch Robby as Tessa stood in front of him, trying to stop the situation only to instead get punch, the girl falling to the floor with a grunt. "Tessa, Tessa, I'm sorry." Miguel eyes widened as he realized what he had done, going to help Tessa up with Robby on the other side, only to get pushed off.

"God, you asshole." She spoke as she slapped his arm away, getting up with the help of Robby as she took a step forward, her fist raised in the air. She went in for a swing at him, only for Robby to quickly grab her hand as he brought her behind him. "You're lucky he stopped me, or I would have beaten your ass up again, you piece of shit. What the hell was that?" She questioned, getting no response from him as she sarcastically laughed, looking at the ground as she shook her head before looking at him. "And to think I actually thought what we had was special." She said before walking off, tears prickling at her eyes.

"Tessa..." Miguel spoke guiltily.

"Tessa! Tess, wait!" Robby called out as Tessa walked up the hill.

Other than Tessa's occasional sniffles, the two teens sat in silence as Robby drove back to the LaRusso house, seeing as he knew Tessa was in no state to drive. However, Robby wasn't the greatest at driving, it was a bit bumpy. She tried not to cry, especially since Robby was right next to her, but with everything that just happened it was extremely hard.

"Hey..." He mumbled as she looked over at him. "If you need to talk, we can. I mean, how many times have you asked me if I needed to talk to you, it's time to switch the roles." She laughed slightly.

"It's just... I trusted him so much and I thought he would have trusted me too. I guess I was wrong." She mumbled.

"It'll be okay." He put his hand onto of hers. "He's an asshole if he can't see how amazing you are and to not trust you." He looked over at her with a smile.

The two finally got back to Tessa's house, the LaRusso teen not wanting  to go sulk away in her room, offering Robby to spare in the mini dojo. The two spared in the mini dojo until they looked over at a voice coming from the entrance.

"Hey Robby, Tessa." Daniel spoke as he walked in, causing Robby to walk closer to him.

"Mr. LaRusso, I really need to talk to you about..." Robby started as Tessa smiled at him, glad he was telling the truth. "Something." He muttered in a different tone as he noticed his father behind Daniel. Tessa noticed him as well and her eyes went wide.

"What the hell?" Johnny asked, Robby looking at the man fearfully. "What's going on?"

"Hey, Johnny, I forgot to tell you. You're not the only one with a student. I have a student of my own." Daniel said, slurring his words as he spoke with a proud look on his face. Johnny looked between his son and Daniel before pushing Daniel into a wall. "What the hell's wrong with you?" Daniel asked angrily.

"What's wrong with you?" Johnny asked, matching his angry tone.

"Hey, hey, hey, dad, back off." Robby yelled, getting in-between the two adults as he held his fists up to Johnny.

"'Dad'?" Daniel confusingly asked.

"If you wanna fight him, your gonna have to fight me first." Robby finished, getting a hurt look on Johnny's face before he turned to Tessa.

"You've gotta be kidding me." He muttered. "I've been teaching your daughter karate; she's been in Cobra Kai for a long time." He mumbled before walking away.

"What! You're in Cobra Kai?" Daniel practically yelled, turning to face Tessa.

"Dad. I—" She started.

"Don't dad me. I thought you were over this whole faze thing, but I guess not. You think your mother would be proud if she was around? Because she wouldn't, you don't know the hell of what Cobra Kai put your mother through." He continued to yell, causing a ting of pain in Tessa's heart from the mention of her mother. "And you." He pointed to Robby.

"Mr. LaRusso, I was going to tell you." Robby started, his voice cracking.

"Was this just all a con?" Daniel asked angerly. "Some kind of sick mind game you're trying to pull on me?"

"No, no, no. It wasn't like that." Robby tried to explain.

"You lied to me. You both lied to me."

"Please, please." Robby spoke.

"Get out, now!" Daniel said angrily to Robby, pointing to the door as he started to walk forward, causing the two too back up. "And don't come back to this house, not to the dealership, not ever. You got that, ever again!" He looked at Tessa. "Go to your room." He muttered before shutting the door on the kids.

As soon as the door shut, Tessa turned to Robby who turned to her as well as she broke down. He quickly ingulfed her into a hug, nuzzling her head into his neck as he soothed her. "Hey, hey. It's going to be okay." He said quietly.

"This is exactly what I didn't want to happen." She mumbled, still crying into the boys' shoulder.

"Come on, let's get you to your room." He spoke as he took her hand to comfort her as they walked to the main house.

Tessa and Robby made it to her room as she sat down on her bed, bringing her legs up to her chest, cuddling herself as Robby quietly closed the door and sat down next to her, slowly rubbing her back.

"What have I done." She mumbled. "I ruined everything, Miguel, my dad, god if I was never born my mom would still be with my dad." Robby looked over at her,  grabbing her face softly with both of his hands, caressing it as he spoke.

"Hey, don't say that. You didn't ruin everything. You did what you wanted to do to have fun with joining Cobra Kai. It's not your fault that Miguel, my dad, and Mr. LaRusso did that to you." He said softly, trying to get her to calm down. "Come on, let's get you to bed." He guided her to lay down.

"I need clothes, Robby." She hesitantly spoke.

"Okay, what do you need?" He asked, wanting to be there for the girl. He knew then that he would always be there for her.

"Um... A pair of shorts, there in the bottom drawer and a t-shirt, it should be right next to the shorts." She said, getting a nod in response as he walked over to her dresser and got her clothes. He walked back over to her, handing her the clothes before pointing to the bathroom.

"I'll wait in the bathroom while you change. Knock on the door when you're done." He spoke lightly, the girl simply nodding.

Once he was in the bathroom, she quickly changed into her clothes, walking over to her door to take off her shoes. She walked to the bathroom door and lightly knocked twice to signal Robby before walking back over to her bed. Robby walked out of the bathroom, walking over to Tessa as he signaled her to lay down before putting the covers over her.

"Goodnight, Tess." He spoke as he hesitantly kissed her head before he started to walk over to her window, stopping as he heard the girls' voice.

"Thank you, Robby." She quietly spoke. He smiled at her before hopping out her window and going on with his night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 71 20
All her life, Taylor had only been living with her mom and aunt since her father was absent. Meeting him just a few times was clearly enough times fo...
84.2K 1.7K 40
(โš ๏ธpossible TW): alcohol usage + starvation Adelaide Lawrence lives with her father, Johnny Lawrence, in a crappy appartment in reseda california. h...
10.3K 225 39
Her dad sucks and she hasn't seen her mom in years. She moves in with her granddad to get a better life. She gets involved with her dads dojo after s...
227K 7.3K 42
If only she knew how much trouble that boy would bring her. warnings: language, drinking, sexual themes (not in detail) (DISCONTINUED) COMPLETED UN...