Inside the Phone- Changjin (D...

By Midnight1284

"Hyunjin is like a turtle. How? Well, because he had a hard shell on the outside but on the inside, he's real... More

Hi
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Wow...
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
*Not an update*
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Sorry😞

162 1 0
By Midnight1284

So I wanted to finally put discontinued on the title cause I will not be finishing this story. I was going to try but I lost motivation and honestly don't ship as much or really at all anymore. I started this years ago and I just don't know how to continue it really. I'm really sorry 😩. I feel really bad about not continuing this because I know how I am and that I don't like when stories aren't finished.

I also wanted to say I may or may not be writing more things that aren't fanfics but I'm not entirely sure so don't get you hopes up.

To the people that really enjoyed this story, I thank you for reading and commenting and I'm very happy that I could make a story that you guys really like.

Once again, sorry for discontinuing but this is the end of this story. You could finish the story in your head or something. 🤷🏽‍♀️ I also wanna say sorry for all the typos and such 🥲, I hope yall know what I'm trying to say in those parts.

Once again thank you and if no one has told you today, you're amazing 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

987K 32.6K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
152K 6.1K 45
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
1.6M 53.3K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
407K 8.4K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.