The Lost Potter-Draco Malfoy

By mmarab25

Charlotte Potter was sent from foster home to foster home her whole life, not really loving anything other th... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (Year 3)
Chapter 3 (Year 3)
Chapter 4 (Year 3)
Chapter 5 (Year 3)
Chapter 6 (Year 3)
Chapter 7 (Year 3)
Chapter 8 (Year 3)
Chapter 9 (Year 3)
Chapter 10 (Year 3)
Chapter 11 (Year 3)
Chapter 12 (Year 3)
Chapter 13 (Year 3)
Chapter 14 (Year 3)
Chapter 15 (Year 3)
Chapter 16 (Year 3)
Chapter 17 (Year 3)
Chapter 18 (Year 3)
Chapter 19 (Year 3)
Chapter 20 (Summer)
Chapter 21 (Year 4)
Chapter 22 (Year 4)
Chapter 23 (Year 4)
Chapter 24 (Year 4)
Chapter 25 (Year 4)
Chapter 26 (Year 4)
Chapter 27 (Year 4)
Chapter 28 (Year 4)
Chapter 29 (Year 4 Yule)
Chapter 30 (Year 4)
Chapter 31 (Year 4)
Chapter 32 (Year 4)
Chapter 33 (Year 4)
Chapter 34 (Year 4)
Chapter 35 (Summer)
Chapter 36 (Summer)
Chapter 37 (Summer)
Chapter 38 (summer)
Chapter 39 (Summer)
Chapter 40 (Year 5)
Chapter 41 (Year 5)
Chapter 42 (Year 5)
Chapter 43 (Year 5)
Chapter 44 (Year 5)
Chapter 45 (Year 5)
Chapter 47 (Year 5)
Chapter 48 (Year 5)
Chapter 49 (Year 5)
Chapter 50 (Year 5)
Chapter 51 (Year 5)
Chapter 52 (Year 5)
Chapter 53 (Summer)
Chapter 54 (Year 6)
Chapter 55 (Year 6)
Chapter 56 (Year 6)
Chapter 57 (Year 6)
Chapter 58 (Year 6)
Chapter 59 (Year 6)
Chapter 60 (Year 6)
Chapter 61 (Year 6)
Chapter 62 (Year 6)
Chapter 63 (Year 6)
Chapter 64 (Year 6)
Chapter 65 (Year 6)
Chapter 66 (Year 6)
Chapter 67 (Year 6)
Chapter 68 (Year 6)
Chapter 69 (Year 6)
Chapter 70 (Year 6)
Chapter 71 (Year 6)
Chapter 72 (Year 6)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Epilogue

Chapter 46 (Year 5)

3K 116 14
By mmarab25

A week had passed since they had gone to number 12 Grimmauld Place. Christmas had passed, and Mr. Weasley was still recovering at the hospital.

"Mum, I really need some clothes. I can't keep borrowing Hermione and Ginny's." Charlotte told her Mum, as they stood in the kitchen with James.

"Hm, well yeah, I guess you can't. Why don't the four of us go and stay the night at our house? I feel like we haven't gotten a chance to spend the holidays together, as a family for a while now, and I need to rest in my own bed for once, no offense Sirius but the couch is getting uncomfortable." Lily said, Sirius, shrugged.

"I hate it here too." He chuckled.

"Yes, please let's go! I don't even have any pajamas!" Charlotte signed.

"Okay, I'll go tell everyone. You grab your suitcase." Lily said. Charlotte ran upstairs as her Mum walked to the kitchen to let everyone know.

"Where are you going?" Hermione asked. She had arrived Christmas day, after everyone else.

"We're going to go spend the night at my house. I need to go get clothes, and Mum wants a full night of rest for once." Charlotte said, as she picked up her suitcase, and said goodbye to Hermione.

---

The Potters arrived at their home an hour later, having to drag Harry away from his friends.

"I don't want to be here. I want to hang out with Ron and Hermione and everyone else," Harry said, annoyed.

"It's one night Harry, get over it," Charlotte said, rolling her eyes as she grabbed her suitcase, and the four of them walked inside the house.

"I'm going to go get dinner started," Lily said.

"Me too!" James said, dropping the bags by the door.

"Please, no!"

"Mum don't let him cook!" Harry and Charlotte said, James, gasped, putting a hand over his chest, dramatically.

"My cooking is amazing!"

"Who gave me food poisoning last time? Oh right, you." Charlotte reminded him.

"That was an accident. I've gotten better. Come on, Lily!" James said as he marched into the kitchen.

"Don't worry, I'm watching him," Lily said, laughing as she saw their horrified faces. Harry and Charlotte took all the families' bags upstairs before going into their separate rooms.

---

Charlotte had taken a shower, packed her bags before going to dinner, which was surprisingly not horrible.

"I told you two! My food is so good!" James said as they sat on the couch after dinner. He was sitting in his reclining chair, watching the muggle T.V. Lily and Harry sat on the large couch, while Charlotte lay on the ground eating a bowl of popcorn.

"I wouldn't go that far! It was decent, with a decent flavor." Charlotte said,

"Sh, I know it was amazing," James said, running a hand through his hair, as Charlotte stood up, wiping the buttery hands on her pajamas.

"Well, I'm going to bed. I'm exhausted." Charlotte said.

"It's still a little early, it's only 11," James said, looking at the clock.

"I'm tired. I want to sleep in my own, comfortable beds, instead of those rock-hard mattresses, Sirius owns."

"The couch isn't any better. I swear my neck hasn't been this stiff before." Lily said, rubbing the side of her neck.

"Exactly why I want a comfortable rest for once," Charlotte answered. They all wished her goodnight as she left the room.

Charlotte walked upstairs into her bedroom, turned the lights off, and crawled into her bed. She laid there in bed for what she thought was ten minutes. Her eyes kept feeling heavier as the time went on.

Suddenly, Charlotte heard a knock.

"Hm?" She hummed, but no one answered.

There was another knock.

"What?" Another knock.

Charlotte sat up in her bed, pulling the covers up to her chest, feeling nervous, staring at her door when there was a knock again, but she realized that it wasn't from the door. She looked around the room and realized the noise was coming from her window.

Charlotte grabbed her wand from her nightstand and walked to the window, shaking. Someone knocked again, as she pushed the curtains to the side.

"Draco!" She gasped. Draco had climbed a tree that had a branch leading to Charlotte's window and kept knocking on her window until she answered. Charlotte opened the window, and Draco, who was shaking from the cold, entered.

"Draco, what are you doing here? Are you crazy?" Charlotte asked, as she shut the window and closed the curtains, before running towards her door and locking it.

"I had to come to see you, to talk to you," Draco said, as he shook. He was wearing a light coat and some muggle clothes, and Charlotte wondered where he even got them. Draco took his jacket and shoes off, putting them on the ground by the window.

"How did you even get here? Oh, you must be freezing, get in the bed." Charlotte said as she noticed him still shaking and holding his hands close to his chest. Charlotte led him to the bed and put her blanket over his shoulders. He grabbed the sides of the blanket and pulled it across his chest and legs.

"What are you doing here? How did you get here?" Charlotte asked, sitting down next to him.

"I used the Knight bus. It dropped me off in the front of the neighborhood. I walked the rest of the way and climbed up the tree. I've been doing this for a week now, and I finally caught you! I needed to talk to you!"

"Are you crazy? It's dangerous out right now! You could have got hurt or killed!" Charlotte whispered and yelled. Draco shrugged.

"I had to talk to you! I wanted to say I was stupid! I am stupid! I regretted it the second I said we're done! I tried to come to find you the next day, but you and Potter, and the Weasleys were gone. I asked everyone about where you were, but your friends didn't know, and no one would tell me. Finally, I got it at of Longbottom by threatening him a little. I couldn't wait until the holidays were over Charlotte. I needed to talk to you. To apologize." He said, in one quick breath.

"Why should I forgive you?" Charlotte asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Because I'm an idiot because I regret everything because I was so jealous that I ruined the only thing that makes me happy right now," Draco said, Charlotte on the inside of her cheek, thinking.

"If you want us to be public, I'm okay with that. Even if it means my parents being angry at me, I don't care. I know that it's hard for you to be hiding this, from Potter, from your other friends, from your parents, and I'll be okay with it." He said. Charlotte stared at her bed, still thinking.

Draco placed his cold hand against Charlotte's cheek, lifting her face to look at him.

"I'm sorry."

"You really hurt me." He kissed her on the nose.

"I was jealous."

"You were stupid." Draco kissed her on the cheek.

"I was stupid." He agreed, kissing her forehead.

"Do you forgive me? Can I call you my girlfriend again?" Charlotte looked up at Draco's light eyes, which were glowing in the darkroom. She blushed under his gaze; she did want to forgive him.

How could she not? He ran away, during an unsafe time, to see her, to beg for her forgiveness, because he knew he screwed up, and he wanted to make things right. Draco even wanted to be public, for her, knowing that it was going to be hard for him.

That's what Charlotte thought, as she stared at him before nodding.

"Yes, I forgive you." Draco laughed, relieved, and Charlotte shushed him.

"My parents could walk in any second. Don't be too loud." She said.

"I'm sorry, I'm just happy." He said as he cupped her face. Draco brought her into a hot searing kiss, that Charlotte felt like she melted into. She pushed the blanket off his shoulders and wrapped her arms around his neck. Draco trailed his hand up the side of Charlotte's thighs, as she laid down on the bed, with him on top of her.

Draco kissed the shell of her ear, and down to her neck, as Charlotte dug her fingers into his back, biting her bottom lip not to groan out loud.

"Merlin, you're beautiful, Charlotte," Draco whispered against her neck. She felt herself blushing even more, as Draco brought her into another searing kiss, as he cupped her bottom, making her gasp against her lips.

"Draco," She whispered against his lips.

"I need to go. It's getting late," Draco whispered, looking at the clock on Charlotte's nightstand.

"No, stay," Charlotte whispered,

"It's late."

"Sleep with me tonight. You can't go out there. It's too dangerous. And you're exhausted." Charlotte said, running her hand up her arm.

"I don't know. What if we get caught? Your dad is scary." He said. Charlotte laughed.

"I locked the door. They won't come in here, and you can leave early in the morning."

"Hmm, okay. I'll sleep for a little and then I'll go." He said. Charlotte nodded as he rolled over to his side and put an arm around Charlotte's waist. They were both fast asleep, before even having a chance to say goodnight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912 65 30
(This story is kinda like a harry potter and george weasley fanfic put together idrk) Draco Malfoy's twin sister, Liliana, gets re-sorted into Gryffi...
96.7K 2.3K 36
[FINISHED ~ april 2th 2021] WARNING: currently editing! (Chapters 1 & 2 done) "๐—ช๐—ผ๐˜„, ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€... ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น." ...
1.1M 44.5K 98
โmy papa always told me that you can't trust anybody, no matter what.โž โwhy would he say that?โž โhis own love betrayed their best friends and the fam...
21.2K 207 40
"We're meant to be, you and I, even if you don't want to accept it." - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - In which the eldest Weasley twin...