Arranged to Billionaire

By Rinku_143

She is nice to everyone even her enemies. He is rude to everyone except his Family. She is cute. He is devili... More

Prologue
🤍(About Sharma's )
💕(About Singhania's )
character

Part.1

17 5 0
By Rinku_143

At Sharma House:
A loud voice was screeching Priyanka's name from the kitchen. Yeah, you all guess that right that it was her mum.
It was like her mum was trying to wake her up from the last half-hour but she was a hashtag, not a morning person who is going to wake up early in the morning. She tried to cover her ears with the pillow. But it was no use. Being irritated she woke up and headed toward the bathroom to get fresh and up for the day. It wasn't anything special today at the hospital but she always thinks that every day held something better for her.

Point of View of Priyanka.
Hey good morning to myself. I got shocked to see the time on my alarm cause it shows 7:50 and I need to reach the hospital at 8:30, how I'm going to manage it now. I need to hurry up and run for my destiny means the hospital. As I rushed towards my bathroom to get fresh for the day. I choose to wear a simple plain blue top and jeans. I did a minimal amount of makeup as I don't like to be the fake plastic. So I just did my hair and applied Lil amount of kajal too. And now I am ready to go. Dashing towards the main door to go. But as always I was stopped by my lovely mom, but strangely today she didn't stop me but said to enjoy and she remind me that I am forgetting something precious but I abruptly answer 'mum I don't care cuz I know I'm precious to so bye.' With that a rushed to the garage to my car, as I am finding my keys but it was like it vanished in my purse, I again search for it. And yeah did I note that today mum's behaviour was a bit weird just then the bulb of my mind light 💡 up and it clicked on me. As I turned toward the entrance to go, my lovely mum was standing holding my keys in her hand and I am standing and giving my best eyes and telling her to please give me my keys as right now my life depends on it. But no use of my precious eyes 👀 She ordered me to get inside the house and to have breakfast and then go. I obey her word cuz I know if I don't then she will not let me go. And to my surprise, it was my favourite breakfast, Mum made aalu paratha today I am so happy cuz it's my favourite. I hugged her and said thank you.

P.mum:(Priyanka's Mother)
Baby, I'm your mum I know what you like that's why I made this today. now don't waste time est your breakfast and go to your hospital what you call heaven right.

Priyanka: ok mum, btw good morning papa good morning dadi.

P.Papa: Good morning bacha, how's going at the hospital everything fine?

Priyanka: yea papa, everything is fine and even there is a big event which will be held this weekend and guess what we mean me and my friend are going to organise it.

P.Papa: it's great, hope you guys do good and give your best.

Priyanka: yeah papa and you know one of the richest businessmen are the chief guest which we have to honour.

P.Papa: who is he?

Priyanka: I don't know him in person but his name is Vidyut Singhania, I guess.

[Her this answer made everyone gasp but none showed that they all react normally. Priyanka noticed that but left it and went with the flow.]

(As I finished my breakfast and was ready to leave)

Priyanka: ok bye. Mum Papa.
M and P:bye bacha, enjoy your day.
Priyanka: Love you both.❤

And I rushed toward my car and this time I didn't forget my keys 😹
I'm driving fast as possible cuz I'm late for the day. And in just 20 mins I reach my destination, I hurriedly open the car door, locked my car and rushed toward the cabin.

At Sharma's house:

Nitu: Did I hear right she said Vidyut Singhania?

Rajesh: Yes she said.

Nitu: I remembered some days before you told me that Singhania's are searching for the right girl for the son and guess what Vidyut's mother is my childhood friend. And his father your best mate in college days.
I miss those days when we four use to hang out.

Rajesh: But it's been years since we meet and Lalit told me that they were moving to Singapore , I'm pissed now cuz if Vidyut is in India then they both also must be India and they didn't even care to inform us and come to our house.

Nitu: It's ok Raj, they must be busy shifting.

Rajesh: ok whatever you say.
(I need to cheer his mood now, idea 💡 )

Nitu: Umm Raj?

Rajesh: Yeah nitu?

Nitu: Let's call them.

Rajesh: good idea.

*Rajesh pov*
As I was calling my best mate aka my childhood friend some thoughts of marrying Priyanka to Vidyut crossed my mind but I shrugged it off as Lalit received the call.

Rajesh:(in loud voice ) You laluuu!!!!

Lalit:Rajuuu...you?

Rajesh: yes me. You bastard.

Lalit: How are you it's been years since we meet.

Rajesh: leave everything, first you tell me why you didn't tell me you are In India 🇮🇳?

Lalit: I was just going to surprise you and also I needed to discuss something important to you.

Rajesh: and what's that imp thing?

Lalit: let's meet and talk.

Rajesh: ok when are you coming?

Lalit: Tomorrow.

Rajesh: ok you better come early and bring meera bhabhiji(sister-in-law) too.

Lalit: ok.

(Suddenly, my beautiful wife, Nitu snatched my phone 📱 from my hand and talked further.)

Nitu: Hello.

Lalit: hello, nitu bhabhiji, how are you and my pretty Priyanka doing?

Nitu: Your Priyanka and I are doing good.
Btw where is my sweetheart Vidyut and that Bitch?

Lalit: About Vid ask your dear bitch.

Nitu: ok give the phone to her then.

(Lalit handled the phone to meera)
Meera: hello nitu.

Nitu: hi meera, how are you and my sweetheart.

Meera: I'm fine but Vid is not.

Nitu: why, what happened to my sweetheart?

Meera: The thing is Vidyut become a very busy businessman he doesn't have time for us.

Nitu: hey it's ok I think he just loves to work. Btw when are you coming home?

Meera: as Lalit said tomorrow. I'm too happy, and can't wait to see my princess Priyanka.

Nitu: ok I'll wait for you. Till then take care and bye.

Meera: ok bye. Tc2.

As the call end.
Rajesh: Nitu listens n.

Nitu: yes raj says.

Rajesh: You know n that my parent and lalit's parents had decided years ago that our daughter and their son will be marrying each other. So what do say about that?.

Nitu: yeah I'm ok with it but we should talk to meera and Lalit first.what say?.

Rajesh:ok darling. Now I need to rush for my company, take care of mama and papa and your ngo too.

Nitu: ok bye. You take care too.

Singhania mansion:

Meera pov:

Good morning, Exactly right now I'm making breakfast for my dear family.
I made a sandwich for Mohit, and pasta for Tanya, Aalu parathe for Lalit and my mother-in-law. And Hard black coffee with 2 cubes of sugar with no milk for my Mr Busy man, Vidyut. And particularly every day I have to make his coffee or he will not have it. Even servants can't make his coffee, he says that I only know how to make it and even I admit that I love to do small things for my family. My whole family is sweet to each other even outsiders but my Vidyut is very rude to outsiders, especially girls. I know why though, it's all because of that Vanessa. She is the only reason why my sweet boy turned into a cold-hearted person. I can't tell you their story cause he is the right person to disclose that secret. in the next upcoming parts so stay tuned. Btw the whole family is gathering in the dining area except Mohit and Tanya. Mohit and Tanya are opposite of Vidyut. Where Vidyut always focus on work because of Vanessa, and he changed. Where Mohit and Tanya are sleepy heads.
I take all the dishes towards dining and served them to everyone. They happily dug in and left for their respective works. By works means Maaji went to mandir Vidyut went to Singhania Corporation. Now Lalit and I are only left in the dining, as we were chatting about our memories in India with our friends Rajesh and Nitu. We received a call from Rajesh.

Rajesh:(in loud voice ) You laluuu!!!!

Lalit:Rajuuu...you?
(Lalit said being surprised)

Rajesh: yes me. You bastard.

Lalit: How are you it's been years since we meet.

(I asked in a low voice who it was then Lalit said Rajesh. And I was like beyond happy.)

Rajesh: leave everything, first you tell me why you didn't tell me you are In India 🇮🇳?

Lalit: I was just going to surprise you and also I needed to discuss something important to you.
(Yeah I know that what is that something important, cause when we were in Singapore Maaji reminded us that they had made one decision years ago that shamas daughter will be marrying off to Singhania )

Rajesh: and what's that imp thing?

Lalit: let's meet and talk.
(Lalit did right, it will be nice if we talk in person rather than on a phone call )

Rajesh: ok when are you coming?

Lalit: Tomorrow.
(Yaaaaaaeee)

Rajesh: ok you better come early and bring meera bhabhiji(sister-in-law) too.

Lalit: ok.

(Suddenly, my beautiful wife, Nitu snatched my phone 📱 from my hand and talked further.)

Nitu: Hello.

Lalit: hello, nitu bhabhiji, how are you and my pretty Priyanka doing?

Nitu: Your Priyanka and I are doing good.
Btw where is my sweetheart Vidyut and that Bitch?
(She called me bitch...shorty)

Lalit: About Vid ask your dear bitch. (Lalit said laughing 🤣 )

Nitu: ok give the phone to her then.

(Lalit handled the phone for me)
Meera: hello nitu.

Nitu: hi meera, how are you and my sweetheart.

Meera: I'm fine but Vid is not.

Nitu: why, what happened to my sweetheart?

Meera: The thing is Vidyut become a very busy businessman he doesn't have time for us.

Nitu: hey it's ok I think he just loves to work. Btw when are you coming home?

Meera: as Lalit said tomorrow. I'm too happy, and can't wait to see my princess Priyanka.

Nitu: ok I'll wait for you. Till then take care and bye.
I cut the call. Rested a bit.

At Hospital 🏥 💉 :
Priyanka pov:
As I reached the hospital, I first headed towards my cabin.
A few minutes later
I was sitting in my chair reading details of one of my patients.
Suddenly, I got a call on my phone from my boss. I received the call and was called to the main office with my team. I message the group to meet in the main office, where our senior doctor Mr Shikhawat was waiting for us. Exactly in the next 10 minutes, we all are gathered. And I'm facing directly to our boss.

Mr Shikhawat: Good morning people.

Me, my friends: Good morning Sir.

Mr Shikhawat: You all are here cause I called you😂🤣🤣

(For information Mr Shikhawat is very comedic, especially with me and my friends😂😂)

Priyanka: It's not funny sir.😂

Mr Shikhawat: telling me it's not funny and laughing 🤣 too.
Ok ok, btw I called you here cause today is Thursday and the event which you all are going to organise is on Saturday, so be prepared and Priyanka you, listen carefully you are only going to welcome our chief guest of the event Mr Singhania, and be with him all the time during the event, I'm I clear?.

Priyanka: yes sir

Mr Shikhawat: you all me go now.

Priyanka and group: Thank you, sir.

Outside of the office:

Riya: Priya you know, you are so lucky.

*For info Riya is Priyanka's close friend*
Priyanka: and care to explain.

Riya: ok see this.*she showed me a picture*

Priya: who's this now? Your new crush.

Riya: no Pravin is enough for me, this one is for you.

Priya: and how can you be sure.

Riya; just see him, look how handsome he is.

Priya: I don't care Riya for me my career is more important.

Riya: whatever you say but you know you will fall for him.

Priya: no I'll not.

Riya: let's see.

Priyanka: ok bye I have patients to check on.

Riya: ok bye.

I directly went to my patient's wards to check on them.

• I'm tired of writing so skipping a Lil bit•

After some time.
Ok now it's the end of the day, today I had 2 operations to do and 1 emergence was there I'm hella tired 😩, I just need sleep. So now I'm on my way to my sweet home 🏡.

Singhania Corporation *still morning*
Vidyut pov:

I was sitting in my office rn, waiting for my new Secretary cause I fired one yesterday.
Today is my third day in India after so many years since that bitch played with my heart. I received a call from reception that someone is here for an interview for the position. Suddenly I heard someone knocking and asking to come in I approved and let her in, and to disgust, that girl was standing in a very slutty dress ready to throw herself on me. It's normal for me that most of the girls try their best to be with me as my bed partner but no use cause I'm not interested in them or anyone, love is not for me, I hate love.
By just looking at her I didn't waste any time and dismiss her. Now I'm tired of taking interviews so I called my best friend Karan Ahuja to appoint someone decent as my secretary, and to my surprise exactly after 1 hr a lady I guess in her mid-thirties came as my secretary. I was happy that this time Karan did a good job.
Suddenly, Karen entered my office without knocking I'm hella angry, I hate when someone intrudes on my business.

Karan: Hey buddy, I hate you, you didn't inform me that you were coming and didn't even call me once.

Vidyut: Hey I'm sorry, I was busy.

Karan: ok leave all that, tell me are you still gonna be single or thought of mingling.

Vidyut: Karan leave that topic or you will be dead.

Karan: Whatever you say but see this *he shows me a picture of a girl, indeed that like was looking breathtaking but I ignored that *

Vidyut: Whatever India is so big and meeting girls is impossible.

Karan: I promise you will meet her day after tomorrow.

Vidyut: How and why?

Karan: the day after tomorrow we are going to some event at this city's best hospital owned by one of our clients Mr Shikhawat, he called you as chief guest and me too so we are going there no argue and about that girl, she works there as one of best and sweet and hot and what not Doctor. And guess what she will be the one who will be by our side all the time during the event so you better don't miss this chance and try to hit on her.

Vidyut: Stop Karan you talk so much ok we will go there, happy now.

Karan: yes.

Vidyut: Now get out I have work and thank you for the secretary.

Karan: you're welcome, and bye.
As usual, the day went working and was exhausting.

____________________________________
Good night guys
I'm also tired of typing now.
Hope you all like this part and if you have any questions about the scenario you can ask me.
Vote ✅
Share
And Follow for more

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 14.1K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
460K 27.1K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
1.4M 35.4K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
4.7M 298K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...