The Burns

By CreatiMaryna

-My AU- An alternative reality where there is another member on the Burns family, who before Cody was the you... More

Chapter 1. Another Mission
Chapter 2. One more friend
Chapter 3. Together again
Chapter 4. Confusion
Chapter 5. The True Problems-Part 1
Interesting Facts
Chapter 6. The True Problems-Part 2
Chapter 7. Anger of Truth
Chapter 9. The Family

Chapter 8. The Concert

59 0 0
By CreatiMaryna

The time passed, it was already the 1st of March. This day, the Mystery Club was once again allowed to be in action. Cody visited Jessica almost every day, but it was a secret to his family. Jessica also texted Graham and both of the boys were invited to a short concert on the 5th of March.

-The 5th? But that is your birthday day...

-That is why it is a short concert.

-Sure...

-Will you come?

-Of course! How could I not come?

-Jaja! I have to go now. See ya!

-Ciao!

And when Cody visited the studio, he met the main part of the group closely.
Jessica never answered Graham's questions.
Woodrow went there just once, just before going on a trip.

-Glad to see you back here, Jessie!

-Uncle Woodrow! Long time no see!

Jessica was surprised to see him at the studio. They chatted a little with a cup of tea.

-I am going on a trip to Asia today, so I won't be able to be at your birthday, so...this is a present for you. Open it on your day.-said the man with a smile.

-Uncle Woodrow, you're the best!-exclaimed Jessica hugging Woodrow.-But you didn't have to...

-Yes, I did, and do not argue with me, young lady! I have to go now, hope everything goes fine. Bye bye!

-Thank you, see ya!

-Time skip-

The show was prepared to last around 1 hour, from 5 o'clock (17:00) to 6 o'clock (18:00). After, Jessica's birthday party would start at 8 o'clock (20:00).
In the centre of Griffin Rock, the scenery for the concert was established. It is not difficult to guess, that almost all the inhabitants came to the concert.
Very punctually, the concert began:

Frankie's p.o.v.
There was no one on the scene. The music started and I inmediately recognised the song, i was the very famous remix from a song from another artist. The remix was created by Mystery Club some years ago. It was called Judas2.0.

(The remix lasts just 36 seconds, from 00.00 to 00.36 but I paste here the whole Lady Gaga's song)

It ment that the concert has began. The group was doing acrobatics and dancing really beautiful. It was amaing and Cody as well was amazed by that unexpected begining.

Jessica greeted the public, which cheered loudly. After, the perfomances began. The lights of the scenary went off as the members of the group were going to their places. When the music could be heard, I screamed, recognising the song. Me and Cody were together at the front of the crowd. Hilarious. Cody jumped in place 'cause of my sudden yelling. We looked at each other and laughed.

The first song was Papi-Jenifer Lopez.

Power-Little Mix

Here, Jessica, Carla and Carolina were singing. Cody was really excited during this concert. This song was one of his favourite, as it clearly showed the power that the group has.
Cody's p.o.v.
It is curious that my family also went to the concert, they normally don't want to do anything after a whole day working. Don't know if they are enjoying the concert, but I am. It's just amazing how the group work together in order to make an enormous impact on the public.

On way way-Sabrina Carpenter

"On my way" is really something of a song. Jessica sang it so clearly and the scene-acting was perfect and realistic. Can't wait to say it to her later this night, on her birthday party to which my family and the Green's family were invited to. Jessica is already 18 years old, it is a very special age for every single person in the world. 

Azukita-Steve Aoki, Daddy Yankee

Something curious that I notice during all the show is that Jessica participated in every single perfomance, all though she didn't sing in some of the, like in this very rhythmic perfommance "Azukita". 

Charlie's p.o.v.

She has grown so much...

Frankie's p.o.v.

When Azuita was near its middle, I needed to go to the backstage. So, I told Cody to wait me there, that I had a surprise for him. He seemed confused:

-Why now? Usually you don't want to miss a second of a perfomance.

-I know, but this is very important. Wait here, please.

I left without waiting for his response.

Already in the backstage, Sandra and Naomi greeted me and helped me prepare and accommodate mi microphone. When the song finished, the lights once more went off. Jessica met me and we got to our places in the scene. I was soooo exited. The music started to play and my surprice for Cody started .

(Frankie was Seraphine. Jessica was Evelynn and Akali in the begining until it says "Got money like Mrs. Monopoly", then the rest of Akali's parts was Carla. Ahri was Sandra. Kai'sa was Naomi.)

From there, I could see Cody's  surprised face. When we finished, I was about to scream, but I contained my emotions. 

-You did great, Frankie. It was perfect!-said Carla.

-You're voice is amaizing, girl!-commented Sandra.

-No wonder Jessica chose you to sing, you are talented for this.-said Naomi with sparcles in her eyes.

Jessica and others got to perform again, while I was going again outside to where Cody was.

End p.o.v.

-Ladies and getelmans, in our last concert we couldn't perform this song, so we'll do it again. Welcome please the next song: DDU-DU DDU-DU.

DDU-DU DDU-DU-BLACKPINK

Gladly, everything went smoothily and the concert continued. As expected, the song was worth of hearing. Cody and Frankie enjoyed the concert as the group itself enjoyed perfoming. There was just a few songs left to finish. Unknown for Cody, his family members were keeping an eye on him, wondering about what could possibly happen in Jessica's birthday party, to which they would asist.

Kitty Run-AleXa

Woodrow p.o.v.

I was watching Mystery Club concert through my laptop. I felt so proud of Jessica, she has gone through so much, she deserves to be happy.

-My little darling, hope everything goes ok....-I said in a whisper not realising it. 

End p.o.v.

LA DI DA-EVERGLOW

This was Frankie's favourite song if not taking into acount "More", the song in which she participated. She was even imitating along with Cody some of the movements.

Walls could talk-Halsey, Nico Collins

This song was performed by Jessica and Diego, they were the main characters at the scene. 

Cody p.o.v.

It's incredible how this couple is synchronized in every movement. No wonder that they are a 'love couple'. This song is from some months ago. I remember when it came out, Frankie put it as her rington, she still have it. I wonder, when will she change it?

Wonderland-AleXa

Sweet Melody-Little Mix

The crowd cheered when Sweet Melody finished. All the participans, including Frankie showed up on scene and bowed to their fans.

-Thank you for coming to our special concert for the 10th aniversary of Mystery Club. We all apreciate it very much. Hope you enjoyed the perfomances...-said cheerfully Jessica.

-...And we hope to see you soon again!-added Carla with the same cheerfull note in her voice.

The public went wild, The lights of the scene went off and the group was tidying up to go to the place in which the birthday party will be held. That ment that we also had to return to our homes in order to prepare ourselves for the party.

 I couldn't wait to give Jessica the gift a prepared for her.  It consisted of some sweets and her favourite chocolate, plus a handmade 3D postcard with my favourite photo of the two of us from back when I staided with her at Lenimon.I also remebered that when I staided there, I saw some paintings in the walls that turned out to be her works. So I, with my scientific knoweledge, prepared special paint brushes and paint of special colors. The paint could change color depending on if it was cold or warm. But my main present consisted of two things: a plushie (a teddy bear with a heart in his hands, where if you open the heart was a photo of us here in Griffin Rock) and a ring, a mysterious one. The ring was beautiful with an emerald flower, it was a spiral shape and golden. But if you pulled one of the petals, it would function as:

  a) a video camera   

b) a weapon like this

c) a lipstick of any color

d) a mirror

I made the ring especially for her, using all the tecnologies I had aveliable.

At half past seven (19:30) my family and Doc with Frankie, headed to the place, which was a small yet spacious building near the Studio, rented for the party.

Hey guys! I finally could finish this chapter. I'll try to update chapter 9 soon. Oh God, that possibly will be the most intense chapter in this book! Well, if you enjoyed this chapter, please vote and comment. See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 109 17
Disclaimer: I don't own pictures, movie, music or show.
373 28 4
Waking up in another realm, Cody Burns finds his brother Chase now a dragon, locked in combat with the dreaded Morocco Virus as a blizzard rolls in. ...
5.1K 110 22
||ENDED|| Thank you guys so much for reading my cringe! I owe it to all of you ^^ !!WARNING!! If you are below the age of 13, please refrain from rea...
125 0 18
A Riordanverse story about my OC son of Eros, Cody Maxwell and another OC son of Apollo, Elio Atwood. **I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS RICK RIORD...