Hidden

Av heavenu_rene

How it looks like to fall in love? Mer

Reminder
C 1
C 2
C 3
C 4
C 5
C 6
C 7
C 8
C 9
C10
C 11
C 12
C 13
C 14
C 15
C 16
C 17
C 18
C 19
C 20
C 21
C 23
C 24
C 25
C 26
C 27
C 28
C 29
C 30
C 31
C 32
C 33
C 34
C 35
C 36
C 37
C 38
C 39
C 40
C 41

C 22

695 35 9
Av heavenu_rene

Read at your own risk :)

2 months later...

She could see that the lights from their sala was all off except to the surroundings of the house. The exhaustion in her system made her yawn while walking through the front door. It was dark and silent, she could even hear her own heart beat.

Ariella took her phone on her sling bag as it made a ting sound. It was a text message from her, "happy birthday, my love," she could not avoid to smile reading the simple yet heartwarming message from her.

-- thank you! where are you?" she texted back, turning the door knob and was about to pressed the send button when a loud sound isochronous with the bright light made her jolted in surprise.

"Happy birthday!" everyone in the room shouted, and her mother was holding a circle-shaped cake with ten candles on it. Yes, she counted it. They were all wearing a birthday cap and the balloons are all scattered at the floor. Friends, neighbors, and some of her mom's colleagues were present with she guess a gifts on their hands.

She discreetly glance at the woman standing behind Catherine and Margaret, beautiful as always.

"Goodness, you guys didn't tell me na may pa-ganito kayo," she said as she put her hands on her chest in awe.

"Ih, hindi na 'yun surprise kapag sinabi namin saiyo. Mindset ba, Ariella," everyone laughed at Catherine's remark and she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Blow the candle na, anak," Alona says. 

"Make a wish muna," says Margaret. She look each every one of them and lastly to the woman she want to stare at the moment before closing her eyes. After a seconds of wishing something, she blew them all and the rhythmic of clapping hands was heard.

"Kainan na!" Catherine shouted causing everyone to laugh again.

"Kahit kailan talaga, Catherine," her mom jokingly said and Cath's face was epic fail.

"Ito naman si tita parang di family," she pouted, "bawi ka nalang next life," Margaret teased.

She greeted everyone a good evening before turning her way to the woman standing silently at the corner of their sala. She was wearing a white pants paired with black blouse and a flat pointed sandals.

Their eyes met and she could feel her lips curving into a sweet smile,"good evening," Ariella greeted.

"Happy birthday, darling," she whispered causing her cheeks to burn and she hug her in a very civil way as there were some people in the sala drinking wine while the others were eating at the dining room.

"Thank you," she smiled and detached from the hug, "don't you wanna eat?" the girl asked.

"No, I'm still full and beside wine is more tastier tonight but I'll eat my dinner later," she said and stir the glass wine in her hand.

"Sweetie, a deliver boy went here earlier in the morning and told me that these flowers is for you. Wala naman sinabi kung kanino galing," Alona interrupted while she handed her a bouquet of roses.

"Really?" says the girl, her mother nodded and scanned the small card at the top of flowers.

"Maiwan kona muna kayo, Ms. Marcos," the woman nodded, Alona excused and left the two alone.

"Saan naman kaya galing ito?" the girl confusedly uttered while her eyes were glued on the card reading her name on it. She looked up to the woman only to  see her smiling, "is this from you?" she says, flashing her cheeky grin and the woman nodded.

"I hope you like it, roses suits you very well," says the woman, cautiously and swiftly placed a kiss on the girl's cheek closer to the lips.

The girl wanted to scream in happiness, she wants to shout that the woman beside her was heirs. Her urge to tell it to everyone but the complication is blocking their way to freedom they hoped-for, her reliance is much more bigger than her scepticism.

"I like it, I love it," she uttered and delicately traced the firm yet soft petals of a flowers.

After taking the delicious foods, everyone gathered at the pool area of their house as her friends asked for to band to play on her birthday. Cocktails, wine and different kinds of alcoholic beverages were served by the hired waiters and waitresses.

The lead singer of the band chose the song lowkey to sing it. They exchanged a knowing look and smile afterwards. Margaret and Catherine saw it and they squealed silently as the two secret lovers were being passionately cute.

The night was full of fun until the very last part of celebration. The girl thanked every guests and bid them a good night as the evening was getting deeper.

Irene asked Alona if she could bring the girl to her house as she has a present for her. She didn't let the other older woman to be suspicious about them. Not now, and she doesn't know when.

As soon as the girl opened the woman's house door, she saw the table with candlelight on top across the sala through the pool area. Her mouth slightly swung in surprise.

"You did all of this?" asked the girl turning at the woman and saw her smiling.

"I asked my organizer to take care all of this while we were in your house, do you like it?" says the woman as she put her hand on the girl's back and the other was on her pocket.

"It's beautiful, I love it..thank you," she almost whispered causing the woman to smile.

The woman took a matte small box and opened it, "is that for me?" the girl asked.

"Uh- huh, let me wear it to you," she took the ring with a jewel on top.

"It's a promise ring, and I want you to keep it no matter what happen in our future," whispered the woman and caressed her hand.

"You're full of surprises tonight, thank you for all of these. I do appreciate it, really." she says almost in tears. 

"All for you, my love," says the woman and embraced the girl's small body.

They talked about random stuffs while eating and drinking at the pool area. The cold and silent night made it more romantic for the two lovers.

The woman couldn't remove her stare at the girl beside her. She gulped when she realized what's running on her mind. Their feet were relaxingly soaking at the crystal pool water.

"It's quite cold, what if we swim tonight? It'll ease our nerves.." suggested the girl and met ger gaze. Her face was already reddish cause of the alcohol she drunk.

"We might catch a cold, so no," says the woman.

"It'll be fun, let's go," before the woman could protest the girl already jumped in the water making a small splash. Irene playfully rolled her eyes.

The girl swam start from where she is standing and went at the other side of the pool, "see, it isn't that cold," she smirk.

"Get back here," says the woman and took a sip on her wine, ignoring the strange feeling in her chest. She thought that maybe it was just an effect of mixed alcohol she'd take.

Ariella smoothly swam back and pop up right in front of woman's feet. The woman's eyes wander at the girl's rhythmic rise and fall chest. Ariella's wet hair, eyebrows and long lashes together with her reddish cheeks and lips. Irene felt the heat inside her by just looking at her.

"C'mon, let's swim," says the girl and abruptly pulled Irene's arm causing her to fall down the water, "Ariella!" she exclaimed and they laughed together. She was wearing a polka dot above the knee dress that slightly hugging her fine curves while the girl still wearing her birthday attire, a dress of course.

She splashed the water towards the woman and swam back as Irene catching her while hitting the water. The girl couldn't stop giggling the moment Irene pulled her with her waist, "got you," woman says and made her turn around.

They stared on each other's eyes while feeling the warmth of their body. The woman eyes' drawing her closer until one of them initiated the kiss. Irene pinned her at the pool's wall and pushing her palm behind the girl's back to pressed hers. It was a feeling she would consider the best and the moment she don't want to stop happening.

Ariella's mouth swung slightly as the woman's hand traveled under her dress while kissing her intently. The girl voluntary wrapped her legs through the woman's torso while her hand traveled on the woman's hair and caressed it.

In a swift motion, they exchange position. Ariella took the opportunity to unzip her dress revealing the woman's strapless matte red bra. She smirk between the kisses and held the firm busts of a woman. Their tongues battled in a almost rhythmic move.

"Sh- you're so good.." says the struggling girl.

"Let's continue this upstairs," the woman says.

Irene unlocked the door while her lips didn't leave the girl. She could taste the wine in her tongue and the smell of faded perfume sent sensation to the woman.

Ariella pushed her on the wall, smirking while lustfully travel her eyes on the small dripping water at the woman's legs up to her soaked and wrecked body. She pushed aside the strap of her dress and let it fall smoothly down the floor leaving only the pair of lingerie. Ariella peppered the woman's neck with her wet kisses down on her chest causing the woman to moan. It was resisted one but still like a music to the girl's ears.

One thing they knew is they were already in bed. The girl was still wearing her crumpled dress, the woman helped her to undress while their lips were still attached. 

Ariella held her wrists at the top of woman's head and aggressively kissing her. She bit the woman's lower lip and slightly lick it.

"Do it," commanded the woman which the girl gladly followed.

She kissed her lips before going down on her stomach and down to her sweet spot. She teased the woman by biting the garter of her undies. A melodious moan consecutively left the woman's lips when the girl  expertly did her thing down to the woman's flesh.

Irene's eyes rolled at the back of her head as her hand tightly gripping on the white sheet of bed. Her back perfectly curved while her legs trembled at the contact.

"Ugh.." moaned the woman and pushed back her head in pleasure. The girl's head was perfectly fit between her long legs. After her business, she kissed the woman to let her taste herself. She peppered a kiss on her neck and left a mark on it. You're mine now.

She stroked her being with her annulary together with her middle finger and gently let it inside, slowly but surely. Her nails dig into the girl's shoulders while she moaned sounds so perfectly next to the girl's ears.

"Oh..goodness..I think..I'm coming.." her breath hitched when she feel the girl's deep thrusts.

The girl's fastly thrust inside her until the woman reached her peak. Her chest beautifully rise and fall at the satisfying and so good intercourse with her.

"You're so good, baby," whispered the girl before laying back at the woman's side, she smiled.

Irene covered their bodies with the sheet and kissed the girl's head before drifting to sleep.

____

To be continued...

A/N: Hi folks, so..as what I've said at the very start, this is only written in a fictitious manner and it's not connected to characters' real life. This chapter has a reminder to read at your own risk but then again here I am to remind you all not to hesitate to talk to me if you think I'm already crossing the line..have a nice day :)

You can reach me on Instagram @ireneexpensive_marcos I still open that account if you have any concern or queries. Thank you..

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

560K 15.3K 27
In which Y/N Y/L/N finds herself falling for the school's most popular cheerleader. (G!P you) **** This was my first story, bare with it lol
Fated. Av Shenhe

Fanfiction

829 19 8
To Camila and Lauren. What could possibly happen about growing up, getting hurt, and falling in love with your childhood best friend? Find out; Frien...
2.3M 69.9K 45
Thank you for reading :)
94 1 7
A young teacher slowly falls for his somewhat attractive, smart, funny student, while she is falling in love with him. Will their relationship work o...