(CLOSED) Mandela Catalog x Re...

By AnonymouseGeek

Closed permanently More

Read Me!
πŸ’: Hoodie Intruder x Reader: What in the god damn-
🧸 Injured!Cesar Torres x Concerned!Reader: Healer of Thine Lover
πŸ’πŸ§Έ Gabriel x Shy!Reader: Angel of The Night
πŸ₯€πŸ‘οΈπŸ§Έ: Alternate!Cesar x Reader: You were my teddy bear...
🧸 Adam Murray x Sick!Reader: I'm Not Sick, I Swear!
A/N: Holy Shit-
πŸ’πŸ§Έ Mark Heathcliff x GenderFluid!Reader: Comin' Out
A/N: hOLY SHIT 1K READS-
πŸ’ Gabriel x Rhythm Gamer!Reader: Rhythmic Romance!
πŸ’πŸ§Έ Hoodie Intruder / 6 x Reader: Beach Day!
A/N: 8k reads-
No more smut!
πŸ§ΈπŸ’ Sad!Mark Heathcliff x Reader: Starlit Night
A/N:In the name of the father, the son and the HOLY SHIT! + Update
πŸ₯€πŸ‘ Alt!Cesar x Reader (Part Two): Too Slow...
A/N: AY A NEW BOOK DROPPED! GO LOOK AT IT IF YOU WANT
πŸ’πŸ§Έ Alt!Cesar x Kind!Reader: Nothing can stop me from loving you!
A/N: H-HUH? πŸ˜€/pos
πŸ’πŸ₯€πŸ‘ Yan!Six/Intruder x Reader: You'll Never Be Alone Again.
πŸ’πŸ₯€πŸ‘ Yan!Intruder/Six x Reader (Bad End): I want 100 of your time. Your mine
πŸ§ΈπŸ’ Thatcher Davis x Reader: The Gift of Love
FIC LEAKS
πŸ’πŸ‘ Yan!Alternate!Cesar x Reader: A Haunting Love
AYO I DREW TV MAN
A fic leak
Closing this

πŸ’ Hoodie Intruder/Six x Reader: Mysterious Encounter

1.3K 21 36
By AnonymouseGeek

Y/N: Your Name
E/C: Eye Color
H/L, H/C: Hair Length and Hair Color
F/C: Favorite Color
(As requested by YamaSussyToes, here it is! Sorry if this took a while ^^' anyway, enjoy! Also, yes, I did change my headcannon for Intruder's voice.)
♡☆_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-☆♡

3rd Person POV:

Another day in Y/N's house. Their job as a carpenter paid decent enough to where they wouldn't have to overwork themselves. They would play MMO games in their free time, after working 8 hours a day. Tower Defenders 2 was their favorite, they'd always play as the role of builder, as they felt that it had fit with them. Building machines and structures that had helped their team brought them joy, along with the idea of beating the opposing team with a hammer seemed hilarious to them! They would play at night, the most peaceful time to Y/N. The howls of the wind, the crickets chirping, and when it was thundery, the clashing sounds of thunder outside their window pleased them. Tonight was a thunderstorm unlike any other, it was more rainy than usual, more thunder was running about, and Y/N was enjoying it!

"C'mon, defend the fucking base you damn shitwads!" Y/N raged, their team was losing, and their pent up aggression was getting to them. They took a deep breath, the air in their lungs cooled down their emotions. Their rage fizzled away, and Y/N was no longer in disarray. "No, it's fine. Sorry for being a dick." Y/N apologized. They would rage on the voice chat from time to time, but they still would apologize. Y/N was a person who would show little to no emotions most of the time, however there were those moments in which they'd have emotions explode from them. The other player responded, "No, it's fine.". Y/N and the player continued playing. Y/N went by the user 'F/CChaosControl' while the other player went by 'Furvius64', both on the same team, both builders.

After the round, another player had joined. Their name stuck out. No 'Xx_BOOMHeadshot_xX', or 'CharmBracletwithNoCharms87'. It was different. It seemed spine-chilling. The name had haunted Y/N. The user was called, 'insideyourwalls'. Y/N decided that this would be a good chance to strike a conversation. They invited the player into a chat room, and started to type away. The clicks of their keyboard were filling up the ambience of their room, the sounds of rain tapping on their window, and the occasional boom of thunder echoing outside. They started the conversation off simple.

>F/CChaosControl: What's up, insideyourwalls?
>insideyourwalls: Not much, Y/N. =)

Y/N blinked, a subtle taste of terror entered their mouth and digested in their stomach. How did this player know their name? They shrugged it off as the player being one of their good pals. They continued the conversation...

>F/CChaosControl: Is this jonah?
>insideyourwalls: Who?
>F/CChaosContol: how about Mark? You him?
>insideyourwalls: I know him =)
>F/CChaosControl: oh shit, your a friend of his?
>insideyourwalls: I was close with him before he moved... =(
>F/CChaosControl: sucks to hear that m8 :/

Y/N's POV:

Well I'll be damned! Another pal of Mark's! And playing Tower Defenders 2, nonetheless! As someone who would play Tower Defenders 2, I was shocked to find someone who knew my name, let alone know Mark! Maybe Mark and them recently met up and had a chat, and Mark brought me up! I felt ecstatically excited! So I had met a new pal, we went back to playing. They were playing well, and so far things were okay. It wasn't until he started glitching out that things went wrong. I assumed that their internet was laggy or something, and that everything was okay.

Things got worse when their avatar glitched out, it became a man in an ink black ensemble, hoodie, sweatpants, and boots, and the character was white. Not like a pale human, but white like snow, like chalk, like glue! I decided to go on the voice chat, and I had asked if they had changed their avatar or not. No response... Not even in the chatroom. I angrily sighed, and continued to play. Soon, their stuff started acting up again! After the glitches and lag continued, I had enough. I went onto the voice chat, and talked to them.

"Dude, change your setup!"
"..."
"Dude, I'm bloody fucking serious, your set up is shit, I can't have you playing like this!"
"And why's that, Y/N?"
"It's distracting, that's why! And stop breathing into the mic, it's annoying."
"Heheh, nice opinion, unfortunately, I'm inside your home."
"And I was inside your mother last nIGHT-"

3rd Person POV:

As Y/N finished their sentence, the power went out! The rain was bad, but there was never any warnings as to a power outage. Y/N grabbed a F/C flashlight, and a kitchen knife, and got ready. After all, someone did say that they were inside their home. Y/N was looking around, ceiling to the ground... Nothing! They seemed to shrug it off as some internet troll or some kid wanting to scare them. But Y/N could not shake a feeling that something petentious and malicious was looming within the walls of some sort. Y/N hustled to the kitchen and opened up an emergency kit for when the light in their house had ended up broken on the crossroads of a storm. Y/N walked around their home, being a mouse on edge, wary of predators.

Y/N crept through the house, even out of their room. They tip-toed away from the room entrance, and into the hallway. As Y/N snuck as quiet as a mouse, they heard the floor boards croak out...

𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤, 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤, 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤...

'What the hell was that?! I couldn't have made that noise!' Y/N thought in apprehension and alarm. Y/N turned around, but to no avail... It was like the living apparition had vanished into thin air. Y/N shook it off as a feeling of paranoia. They decided to just continue to grab the emergency kit. As they walked out of the kitchen, a burst of lightning crashed outside. The room was illuminated, as for a split second, Y/N thought that they saw a figure that loomed over them. They only saw it for a split seco d, but it seemed.to be a male.or an androgynous figure in a hoodie, baggy pants and chunky boots. Y/N froze, their heart sank, they were breathless.

Y/N's POV:

What the hell?! Some guy broke into my house! No way was I gonna let that slide! I had decided to sneak over behind them, I tried to slit their throat, but they turned around as I gingerly placed my hand upon their shoulder. Theu swiftly spun around and pinned me to the cold wall. I accidentally dropped the knife I had once grapsed mercilessly within my hand. I looked at his facial features and he seemed to be inhumane, but not unsightly. His pale, snowy white skin seemed sickly yet soft, his cold, charcoal black eyes that pierced into my soul, his subtle stubble that plastered onto his chin, and his smirk that stole my heart. "Heya there, hun.~" He cooed  gently as he stared at me. I rolled my eyes, not caring about anything this mysterious being had to say to me. I thrashed around lightly, but the uninvited guest only held onto me tighter than a boa constrictor.

"Whoa, hey, calm down there, pal." He spoke out, his Boston accent being a bit more prominent. I growled at him, "Fuck off, dipshit!" I cursed at him, being tenacious with my intentions. I did not want him to be in my residence. I stopped thrashing however, because I didn't know if this punk was armed or not. He gave me this shit eating grin that I despised, yet it made me curt. "Can I stay here for the night, dear?" He asked. My eyes widened. I barely know this guy! Why is he asking if he can stay and giving me pet names? I decided to ask, but he cut me off before I can say anything.

"Does the name 'insideyourwalls' ring a bell, F/CChaosControl? Or should I say... Y/N?"

Intruder/Six's POV:

Y/N looked at me, panic in their gaze. But they also seemed intrigued. "How do you know my name? But, more importantly, who the hell are you?!" Y/N scowled at me. I looked into their E/C gaze. Never before was there so much sass and spunk in a person... I liked them. Y/N already touched my heart. "Oh, I'm Intruder! But, you can call me Six, though." I smiled warmly. Y/N looked at me, as they raised an eyebrow. They didn't seem angry, but they looked at me mysteriously. I sweated nervously as I blushed a bit, Y/N gently pinching the side of my face.

"What the bloody hell are ya, anyway? You an alternate or something?" Y/N sneered softly. I didn't want to say yes, but I didn't want to blatantly lie to them either. I was within a wistful moral dilemma, thinking that impending trouble was coming its way. "Well... Uhm... Kinda-" Y/N shushed me before I can say anything. They looked at me, malice within their E/C eyes. But, their expression went from an angered grimace to a grim grin. "Well, how about I cut ya a deal?~" Y/N cooed, their voice had a soft tone that was smooth like butter and dark as the night.

My heart sank, as it soon sprouted butterflies! Nobody acted like this towards me! Let alone anybody who lived all by themselves. However, I was interested with this deal that Y/N was talking about. I nodded my head as i tuned into what they had to say. Y/N smirked, "I'll let ya stay, but you can't try to hurt me." their smug tone of voice strummed like a guitar. I smiled back, holding them by their waist and pulling them closer. "Now, why would I hurt a cute face like yours?~" I grinned, gently biting my lower lip. Y/N's face heated up, as they wrapped their arms around my neck and gazed into my eyes.

"Y'know... Maybe you ain't so bad."

Y/N's POV:

Maybe the guy I was encountering wasn't so bad. He didn't seem to be giving me any weird effects or trying to hurt me... I still don't fully trust him though. "We'll find out if you can stay soon enough." I growled, looking away. I felt one of his hands gently caress my face. His hand was rough, yet warm to the touch. I couldn't help but look at him for a bit. I suddenly felt his soft, cottony lips clash against mine. I felt the blood rush to my face, this was going so fast! But, I can't resist. I kissed back, reciprocating the action, our breaths battering against eachother as my hands gingerly gripped his hoodie. He smirked within the kiss and swiftly slid his tongue along my bottom lip. I reciprocated the action, and our tongues danced within our mouths.

After a few seconds, we both pulled away. I snapped back to reality and groaned softly, a bit embarrassed by my desperation. "Just promise ya won't kill me in my sleep, Sixer." I sassed, crossing my arms. Six chuckled, smiling as warm as the sun. He played with a lock of my H/L, H/C hair as he held me close. "Don't worry, darling. You're safe with me." Six reassured me as he gave me a gentle kiss on the forehead. I looked at the clock on my wall.

"11:11 𝐏𝐌"

I yawned gently, and I grabbed Six's hand, "C'mon, Sixer. I'm tired..." I groaned out groggily. Six held my hand tenderly, and smiled softly, "Okay." he whispered. I dragged Six to my bedroom and flopped onto my F/C bed. I felt Six cuddle me as he played with my H/L, H/C hair and his warm breaths on my skin. I tossed myself over to look at him, "G'night, Sixer." I whispered softly. "Good night, my dearest." Six whispered back, as he gave me a small kiss before we started drifting off to sleep. I hugged him, listening to the sound of his heartbeat before I fell into a deep slumber.

Maybe living with this guy won't be so bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224 0 34
some of these are very old so excuse it and there might be smut !Β‘! but I might continue soon.. just been doing a lot. - story rankings #1 danielseav...
23.4K 410 20
▐ 𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘰𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭𝘦π˜₯ 𝘡𝘩𝘦 π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘴, π˜₯𝘒𝘳𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 christian slater βœ— fem! reader various fandoms ━━ imagines ...
237 1 32
Includes: Marylily Pandolily Pandomarylily Marylene Dorlene Nobleflower Quillkiller Lucissa Fralice Jily Regulily Remiily Marthur Tedromeda Belladolp...
50K 745 72
(Shitpost artcover by me) All Mandela Catalogue. The requests are now CLOSED, but the second part for this book is now OUT!!