๐” ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ž๐” ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ชโ”...

By thriftqueen

๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‰๐–†๐–ˆ๐–š๐–˜ ๐–†๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–š๐–’ : ๐–‹๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š๐–“ ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–— โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐€๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ž... More

แด„แด€แด…แด€แด„แดœ๊œฑ แด€๊œฑแด›ส€แดœแด
แด„แด€๊œฑแด› ษช
แด„แด€๊œฑแด› ษชษช
๊œฑแด€แด„ส€แด‡แด… 28
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ | ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
แด€แด„แด› แดษดแด‡
๐Ÿฌ.๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐ŸŽ.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐ŸŽ.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž
๐ŸŽ.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐š๐ซ๐š'๐ฌ ๐๐š๐

๐Ÿฌ.๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ

3K 83 22
By thriftqueen

───※ ·❆· ※───

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

───※ ·❆· ※───

The sky darkened as it rained heavily. In the busy streets of Paris, a young lady walked down, her head held high and her stance holding power. Her heels clicked on the ground, and she carried an aura of power, making people look at her.

Glaring at anyone who made eye contact with her, Ascella Black moved through the bustling crowds, until she reached her destination, ᴍᴏɴᴛᴍᴀʀᴛʀᴇ.

 Ascella reached the 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐞, she glanced around before entering the Wizarding district of Paris,  ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴄᴀᴄʜÉᴇ.  Her entrance had caused the entire street to go silent, ignoring the looks, the young Heiress, walked towards the ʟᴀ ʀᴜᴇ ᴅᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴍᴇꜱ.

The famous '𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬', was hidden in the depts of the wizarding Paris. Famous for its unique and magical weapons, the powerful wizarding families only accessed the street.

The fifteen-year-old Heiress was the daughter of mass-murderer, Sirius Black and the deceased, Head of the DMLE, Lady Karina Avery. 

Ascella's eyes trailed down the street before it stopped at a blank wall. She stopped in front of the wall, picking up a dagger, she cut her palm. Her blood dripped into the silver bowl in front of her. As the last droplet fell, she was transported behind the walls.

Well accustomed to the feeling, Ascella trailed forward towards one of the shops. She reached a shop titled, 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬. With a dark smirk, the young brunette walked in. The bell dinged, and the owner appeared behind the counter.

Armando Caveat was a dark man, with a sinister smirk ever present on his face. "  Héritière Black," he mused. "Back again? Wasn't the last visit satisfactory?" he asked her amused.

"It was satisfactory enough, Monsieur Caveat. But this time I'm here for myself."

"Ha! Did your brother like your gift?"

"Monsieur Caveat, he loved it."

"Well then, what exactly do you want, Héritière?"

Ascella smirked, before replying: 

"une épée aussi sombre que le ciel. Cela inflige une douleur qui rendrait le poison d'Akhlys supportable."

✧˖*°࿐

In the weapons room of the Black Manor, Perseus Black sorted through the swords. Packing up the ones that were needed for his journey to America, he closed the weaponry. 

He picked up the sword that his sister had gifted him, 𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝘀. Walking towards one of the practice dummies, he swung his sword. The dummies were charmed to fight back, which served as a tough competition. Minutes turned into hours, as the fourteen-year-old continue to defeat the dummy again and again.

The assault only stopped when the door opened, and Castor walked looking amused. "Well can you stop torturing the poor dummy?" he questioned.

"I would if I can torture someone else instead," Percy replied with a smirk. 

Castor smirked, "how 'bout a match?" he asked, his cousin.

"You are going down, C" Percy replied.

The two of them got into their stances, circling each other.

Percy attacked first, slashing his sword in a wide arc under Castor's leg. Castor jumped, blocking it with his own sword, 𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝘂𝗽𝘁𝗼𝗿.

The two kept the flow on, slashing, ducking, rolling over, and jumping; until sweat gathered on their forehead. The two of them were skilled warriors, being the same age, they had the amount of experience. But the two of them would do anything for winning.

Percy summoned the water, while Castor used nonverbal and wandless magic; making both of them fall down. They busted into chuckles at themselves, before getting up.

"I'm going to miss this," Percy confessed.

"I'm going to miss you," Castor told him.

The two of them hugged each other, before exchanging mischievous looks, "One last prank?" Castor asked.

"Of course."

───※ ·❆· ※───

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

ˋ°•* ˗ˏˋ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ'ˎ˗

~ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠? ~

.* 𝙸 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚑, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 . 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚜.✧.*

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿?

˚ · . 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. ˚ · .

˗ˏˋ 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 / 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.'ˎ˗

ʟᴏᴠᴇ,

ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...