Bnha boyfriend scenarios

By devillikescereal

Umm Ima try to make gender neutral might make choices for some things. Uhhhh if you have any suggestions ask... More

How you met
How you became friends
Quirk
Realizing feelings
How you got together
First kiss
Nickname/contacts
Taste in music
Standing up for you
First lovebite
PDA
Favourite part of you/place to kiss
How you hug /cuddle
First ily/how often you say it
When he wants attention
What theyre like watching horror films
Bottom top or switch ??
Your Disney song
Playing with hair
Positions when you kiss
Wallpaper
Wall paper part 2
First thought about you
Them hearing you singing
His favourite stranger things character
What cavetown song i think they are
Can he draw
Circus (dont ask)
When your insecure
Their fav anime to watch with you
Favourite characters in comedys
When your wearing his clothes
His favourite type of date
What they do at the beach
When you wear revealing clothing
Can he cook
when theres a rainbow
Adding someone
what pet you would have
Which marina and the dimonds they are
Getting sick
Ladybug and cat noir
Theyre opinion on your plushies
Theyre reaction if u were tik tok famous
Random headcannons
Arcade
What they are like on roller coasters
Waterpark
What sport he likes
You see him at work
Halloween
Nail painting and makeup
Do they wear jewellery
What they are like at the gym
Rollerskating
Them in a library
PleAse reAd
4 AFABS when ur on ur period
Theres no excuse
Fav nintendo games to play with u
Favourite marvel movies
Instrument
You twos just dance song
A/n
Gossip bombs
1k READS OMG
At Disney land
Meeting your parents
At a party
Who normally iniciates things 😉
Pg13 Neck kissing/ almost yknow whating
His first 80n3r/first turn on
Christmas
You call him pretty
Requests plssssss
I know its been ages

when they get jealous

395 2 2
By devillikescereal

this is full of the worst\funniest times they got jealous

Edit

-bakugo-
that week you were paired up with kirishima for a science project so you had been hanging out a lot. and that day in school you had been talking with kirishima all day about this film you both like. you guys were both shocked that each other new it since no one else you had ever met had seen it. and you guys talked about it for hours. and then were planning a movie night marathon since you both had the same taste in movies.

by the end of the day you felt like you had forgotten to do something but you just went to the dorms anyway because you are very forgetful. but when you got to your dorm and saw someones hoodie on the floor it hit you. just then a slam of the door was behind you. it made you jump so much you nearly fell over. you saw a very annoyed looking katski at your door. you braced yorself for him to start absolutely sreaming at you but instead he just looked up at you seemingly hurt and said in a calm voice.

"do you like shitty hair more than me" his voice kinda cracked a bit. "what" you replied double checking weather you heard that correctly. "do you like kirishima" he said again. "kat no i-" " i mean i know im a dick and hes well not but i thought-" he seemed real sad. it was weird seeing him like this seeing him vulenrable. but thats how you knew he meant it. you immediately grabed him and pulled him for a hug. his stiff figure fell into a moudable mess when you had him in your arms and his face fell and fit perfectly into the crook of your neck. "katski i love you and only you dont forget that" you wispered.

as soon as you both realised what you said you froze. you guys moved so you were forehead to forehead. he laughed a little holding your cheeck "did you mean that" you looked into his crimson eyes and nodded. "i love you too so much" you both smiled. you then jumped into his arms and gave him the biggest kiss. you cuddled for about 2 hours after.

-deku-

you had an old friend that had just moved back to their home town and you hadn't talked to them in ages. after you did you realised just how much you had missed them and missed talking to them. after you caught up you guys realised there was so much you missed doing together. after all you did used to be best friends. you would be doing stuff with them all the time apart from school of course because you attended separate.

you didnt realise this but you kept skipping and cancelling plans short notice to hang out with them and even saying that you couldnt hang out with your boyfriend because of them. now midoriya never second guessed your loyalty. ok maybe once but he scolded himself for hours after. he was just more scared that you were gonna forget about him or realise you have more fun without him. he was never gonna say anything though because you were a free person and hed rather drop dead then be the controlling boyfriend type. so he put his feelings aside and let you get on with having fun because all he wanted was for you too be happy. until one day you came to his door crying.

"oh my gosh name are you ok" you didnt say anything you just continued crying.when you got in and had calmed down you two started speaking. "its yuki theyre moving back again their father got relocated back." he obviously felt terrible for you but also a little happy that he got you back. after comforting you for a bit he said. "at least you can spend more time with your other friends now" that was a big leap for him that was a little meaner than he wanted to sound. you slowly looked up at him and had a realisation and jumped onto him and gave him a hug.

"izuku im so sorry i didnt even realise how much i was ignoring you please forgive me" you cried " its fine i didnt mind as long as you were having fun you know you were just excited to see them again" he said rubbing your back. you look back up to him and give him a thank you kiss.  "man have i missed this" he sighed. you flowered him with kisses. he loved your company so much."me too, wait were you jealous" you smirked. he seemed surprised "w w w well i i n well i m mean i" he was a stuttering mess.

-todoroki-

you were at his house because you came over a lot. after he heard the door he presumed that his sister would get it and if it was you she would send you to him like normal but on this day that unfortunately didnt happen. natsuo had answered the door and was talking to you. he was complementing you and making you laugh with jokes. he also started asking stuff like "how did my dense brother get you". although you enjoyed the boys conversation and somewhat enjoyed his company you didnt come here for him and when you saw shoto walking down the hallway to see who was here your heart skipped of love and relief.

"hey sho sorry to keep you waiting i was just talking to your brother" after this there was a death glare shot from shoto to natsuo. "calm down its not like i ate your soba" natsuo said walking away. little did the two of you know todoroki had heard the whole conversation from down the hall. he didnt know how he felt about it though this feeling was new and he wasn't sure yet.

he waved for you to come to his room with him like normal but there was no hello like normal. weird. when you got there the conversation was slow but not natural slow like it normally was awkward slow.  "sho are you ok" you asked worried you had done something. "i actually dont know im trying to figure something out"he said with a puzzling look on his face. "if you tell me maybe i could help" he looked at me keeping the same expression. "i dont know" he said. you made the.come on tell me. face. so he complied. "ok so i felt this weird feeling when natsuo was talking to you before it was like i wanted to i dont know step in and take you or something."

you nearly started laughing at his boldness as he didnt get how bold he was actually being and his knowledge on human emotions though it was your obligation to help him. "ever heard of jealousy sho?" his eyes widened. he knew what he was feeling now. "no" he said not wanting to believe it. "yes" you nodded. he seemed to sulk. not wanting the 'ugly' emotion. "im a monster" he stated bluntly." i think its cute" you said going up to him and giving him a kissng and sitting on his lap. which he happily complied to getting over it very quickly.

kirishjima-

you saw tetsu tetsus quirk in one of the training assignments and decided you just had to spar with him. you guys ended up training for hours. kirishima obviously being your boyfriend he came to watch so if you got hurt he would be their.  with all the pinning down touching of body parts and by his best rival/bro. even afterwards you and tetsu hung out for a bit in your dorms common room you ended up laughing for hours. when you finally said bye to the boy you realised you left kirishima to his own devices and went to go see him.

you knocked but there was no reply but it was weird since you could hear shuffling. so you decided to go in anyway. "hey kiri are you-" you saw him laying on his bed frozen staring at his celling. " what happened" you asked half concerned and half scared for your life. " ive committed the most unmanly sin of all time." he said not looking at me. " kiri your literally the sweetest person i know im sure it wasnt anything" you smile back to reassure him.

"no name i did. i i i got jealous its practically the ugliest emotion" he turned onto his side in a pout. "awww eijiro thats okay its not like you acted on it and besides it kinda cute." you say. this makes him face you. his eyes seemed like he really hated himself right now and his sharp teeth were turned in a pouting fashion. "wait were you jealous of tetsu tetsu" you ask shocked at your thought. " maybe is that so wild hes literally me but so much manlier and cooler" he said kinda bummed out. "is that why" you say finding his current mood so sweet.

"well thats not the only reason why. the training. the way he was touching you made me feel weird. and it sucks because i know he didnt realise let alone mean anything by it but y know i wanna be the only one who can touch you were he did" he said pulling you close. "first of all out of context that sounds terrible and second you mean the pinning and limb touching" he nodded feeling so ashamed.

"oh ei" you say as you get onto his lap and staring into his eyes. " dont ever feel bad ok i like you telling me when stuffs wrong" you gave him a peck on the nose which made him blush. he wouldnt let go of you for the rest of the night.

-denki-

denki is a boy who gets jealous very easily because hes very insecure about you dating him because your literally perfect. and by surprise as soon as you guys started dating he stopped flirting with anyone else. but that didnt stop people from flirting with you. the funniest time he got jealous was when you two were at starbucks after shopping. you went to order while denki went to use the bathroom.

when you got to the front of the line there was a nice looking boy at the till/register. "hello beautiful can i take a name" you smile at the complement and say. "sure uh its name" "can you spell it so i make sure its right" he winked "totally n-a-m-e" you tried to sound less optimistic this time as his light flirting was starting to make you uncomfortable and your not a confrontational person. just then someone had finished in the bathroom.

" lovely name very pretty, so what would you like honey" ok you didnt mind the complements but now the nicknames were a bit much for you. thankfully you felt a hand grab yours. "hey " the blonde said to you. "took you long enough" you whispered to him. "ok can we please have f/d and what do you want" you turned to your boyfriend. "uhh ice tea please" he stated. "no problem" he winked at me again which caused denkis grip to tighten. you gave it a quick squeeze to show him you knew what was happening and he didnt have to worry.

"ok while we make it you guys can go wait over there" he said as he started making it. as you were standing there denki turned to you. "thats happening right im not just being paranoid" you smiled happy that he was worried he came off as too controlling. " i was just happy you came out when you did it wasnt that bad but he just kept saying stuff and i didnt know what to say"  you sigh leaning into him. "well not to make you feel even worse but he kinda keeps looking at you" he wispers so no one hers.

" kiss me quickly" you suggest. "what" he says double checking he heard you right his voice slightly cracking with surprise " he will lay off if he sees you kiss me..hopefully.. whatever either way just kiss me" you say because the stairs were getting creepy. "just make it look natural and ok for the public" you plead so no one else gets uncomfortable. " relax ill just give you a peck" and he did. and you thought it worked as the stares stopped. but when denki went to collect your drinks the boys number was written onto the cup. he smiled up at denki dead eyed and said "i think she can do better" "than you yeah" denki replied " whatever" he said as he turned away and got back to work.

denki complained to the manager and got him fired the next day.

-sero-

sero was a pretty chill guy all in all and a incredibly chill boyfriends he had problems with hardly anything. but every now and then something bugs him. you were just hanging out with the rest of the guys like you normally were and sero was watching from afar. (in the least creepy way possible). he liked watching you having fun laughing and smiling with everyone. and it was all ok until one little purple nuisance had to say something.

now normally nothing mineta said would ever get to him because he knows its all just bull shit coming out the guys mouth but for some reason this stuck and i mean stuck like however much he tried to get it out he just kept replaying the sentence. he didnt want to pry or make you worry so he just asked to hang out after school and tried to go the rest of the day without thinking. you could tell something was off with him but you had already decided to tell him after school.

you both walked to the dorms together hand in hand which made him feel better for a bit but it wouldnt leave it was a infection spreading through his thoughts.when you got to his room he seemed so mentally exhausted. "hanta i know theres something wrong" you insist hoping he would  open up to you and hoping he wouldnt want to break up. " well listen to me all the way through first" you nodded doing a zipping your mouth action.

" so i know im really chill and i never want to tell you what to do or control you because well its obvious. and ive never been a jealous person. but someone said stuff to me today and it was when you were with the guys and it just wont leave my brain."  this absolutely broke your heart hanta had always told you how he always felt like he wasnt special in anyway and how inferior he felt to everyone else. and this was obviously weighing on him. " hanta i dont blame you at all its a natural feeling i may have felt it once or twice" he seemed to be relived a bit from this " who said something to you anyway" you asked about to beat someone up for making him feel like this.

" i dont want to say its dumb" you were confused. he seemed to embarassed to even admit to who it was then you stood up. " where are you going" " too stick mineta to a wall you need to come help so we can go back and cuddle for longer." you smiled and pulled him up from his position.

a/n this was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo long sorry for that idk why but it just kinda happened thy are fun though idm if you skipped it i just wanted to go into detail for this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 604 51
Hi I sadly can't log into my account (my old account was @Nazarath74334 it your interested) so I have to do this all over again This is for genderneu...
568K 7.4K 52
This Story Includes: Izuku Midoryia Katsuki Bakugo Shoto Todoroki Eijirou Kirishima Tenya Iida Shinso Hitoshi Neito Monoma
8.9K 31 43
Just some oneshots with some of the mha characters. I apoligise for any grammer or spelling errors in this. I just write these for fun. I will try to...
9.8K 168 11
-Ship is obviously KiriBakuKamiDeku❤️🧡💛💚- College Au, No quirks. And I most certainly will NOT be writing smut! Izuku Midoriya - 16, poly, asexua...