THE GOLDEN CICADA [Season 2]

Galing kay Zion204

Spider Queen and her Henchmens are Defeated easily by Mk and the others, but for Tripitaka who saw an old Ene... Higit pa

Golden Cicada Season 2
[Special ]Chapter 20 Revenge of the Spider Queen.
[Special ]Chapter 21 Revenge of the Spider Queen.
[Special ]Chapter 22 Revenge of the Spider Queen.
[Special ] Chapter 23 Revenge of the Spider Queen.
[Special ]Chapter 24 Revenge of the Spider Queen.
Oh the Great Queen has Fallen.
[Season 2] Chapter 25
[Season 2] Chapter 26
[Season 2] Chapter 28
[Season 2] Chapter 29
[Season 2] Chapter 30
[Season 2] Chapter 31 Shadows and Constellations
[Season 2] Chapter 32 Shadows and Constellations.
[Season 2] Chapter 33
[Season 2] Chapter 34
[Season 2] Chapter 35 Tang Sanzang
Attention

[Season 2] Chapter 27

319 16 0
Galing kay Zion204

[How strange....]

"Isn't this the Monastery that–"

"Yyyup! Where I first met Trip"

Sitting with their meals out, Tang Awed and looked around the garden. The monks in the Monastery are having Some Meditation sessions again and It was a Good Timing since Donghai got some Deliveries here too.

The kind man instantly recognized her, and he let's her in offering some tea and Delicious meals. Tripitaka actually Pleaded and he wants to come with her so She took him with her. And also Tang.

"It's so peaceful here"

"Yup! They got some delicious Cookies too!"

Donghai Beamed, and munched on her Food with such puffy Cheeks. Laughing at her Antics, Tang then looked around.

Wait where's Tripitaka?

That Monk has been following them but this time he's been very busy lately. He was Ecstatic when he found his Khakkhara and Tang was Fanboying of how he was able to touch the great Monks Staff and Donghai too.

Like legit the two cried in such joy and Tripitaka was proudly showing it to them.

"Tripitaka Said we should wait here...and he Gave a some instructions too"

"What?" Scooting closer to her teacher, Donghai watched as Tang opened the peace of paper. Reading the written contents he Blinked but Donghai on the other hand is Cheering in joy while jumping all around the Monastery.

"Aha! Yes! The Time has finally come!"

"What?! Master is gonna Train me?! But–wha– WHY?!"

"Dunno but it's a cool reason! You and I are gonna be Training buddies Teach!"

"B-But, But How am I gonna do it? I don't have Mystic Cicada powers like you and Master Tripitaka..."

He Slumped, sitting back Donghai Grinned at her teacher and Pat's his Back. "Seriously Come on! Trip has been training me pretty well! With Lessons and Books too!" She nods, getting excited by the Training that they'll be doing.

"So! Listen the Golden cicada has the power to manipulate the Energies around it. Either positive or negative!"

That's right, Donghai is studying to Understand her power more. And maybe it could help her in the future. "Like Chi manipulation! You can also do it Tang! I mean everyone can do it! I have been training with Trip but it's time for You to do it too!" She Beamed, her face red with all of the exciting explanations she just did.

"I can?– Uh Okay! I can do this! The Master has put his trust on me!"

"Now That's more like it! Keep the spirit up!"

Patting his back Tang nods and Huffed, he can't possibly back down now knowing that the Great monk has seen some potential to him. And Donghai has Trusted him too and Cheered him up.

"So? how am I gonna do it?"

"By Meditating!"

"GAH!"

Popping out Behind the two, Tripitaka Grinned "Trip! Stop Scaring us Man!" She Shrieked and lightly Nudged the Monks shoulders "that's right my friend I have seen great potential on you! It wouldn't be bad to Train you and Donghai too!" He has Really seen some greater future for the Scholar. He just needs a Few push from His friends and cheer him up, Tang too is Sharp.

"To Meditate is to Calm yourselves, balance the Chaos and Peace. Harmonize the two Energies and thus! You can combine them into a more divine power. Everything is in the same coin. But different sides"

"Much like the yin and yang. One cannot exist without the other one. The two Forces Circles all around us and that's what's keeping the balance of the universe"

Opening his palm, the Monk Blowed on it and a small Orb of Gold glowed. Gently Gesturing the winds black And Purple Shadows Followed as two Energies Circled each other. Balancing their power and not ruining each other's harmony.

Tang and Donghai Awed seeing Tripitaka Demonstrate. Manipulate the two Energy and Keep it in balance. "Yin and Yang Are whole. They complete each other. They are life." Summoning out his Khakkhara, a faint sound of ringing Eachoed the Monastery.

"The Golden Cicada's Power has Recognized your presence Tang. It is only Right for you to Know my Teachings and Join  Donghai's.... Chaotic energy I pressume"

"I-Im Honored Master!"

"Dawww, well then let's begin! We'll go easy first by meditation then followed by a bit Mild ones I guess"

"Don't worry Tang I got your Back!"

[---○---]

"Ugh This Preparations you're doing is getting boring! Can't we just hurry this? The quicker the better!"

Watching as the young girl configure some Strange Symbols to the Furnace, the man standing beside her only Grinned Creepily, making the queen and her man a bit uncomfortable. Sighing at the Queens Little Tantrum She Glanced to the man "it's been a long time....guard the Furnace for me would you?" She exclaimed and the man Bowed in exchange.

Clasping her hands together She ignored the Spiderqueen and left them. "Wh– and Where are you going now Little Miss Mystery?" She asked but for a busy woman like her. She has greater ambitions than a queen that has fallen too far to the point she selled herself to the enemy. She's oblivious and utterly not observant. But maybe that's the most luckiest thing for her to use to keep her work and make it perfect as possible.

"Let's keep the Furnace cool for now my Queen, Rushing it will cause the Main Ingredients to be destroyed. And the Power they have might be lost."

"Whatever you say Missy. Just do it quicker, I still have a kid and a King to Capture myself and make them a dinner snack!"

She laughed but the girl only sighs at her and rolled her eyes. Leaving the dark and Gloomy cave of the Spider Queen, She Teleported outside. And stood in the city with a lot of Civilians walking, shops full of Costumers and Malls in business.

Glinting blue eyes, her small and strange appearance really is something to catch an eye on. Since the young girl is wearing a traditional Changsan Clothing and her hair tied neatly on a Bun.

One would think that maybe she's going for a school Drama performance, a Peking opera Show or just some School Uniform.

Standing in the city Plaza, she looked around the Area. Eyes observing each and everyone's Appearance and their voices.

Loud....everyone and everything is loud. She has missed that One voice she really needs to hear for such a long time and She has took the Action of leaving the Queens Lair for the first time and Walk around the city.

How long has it been? The Monkey king and His Companions has been such a Hindrance to her Plans. She was sealed for who knows how long and she has forgotten a few things.

"This is not part of Destiny....I'm only wasting my Time in this Loud Place, why Am I hoping for such Thing..."

Sighing, she Turned around. Only to be Squashed by falling Girl and Got Squashed in the process, Groaning Donghai Freaked out and Panicked once she saw a girl around her age on the ground with a mad look.

"Oh shit! Goddamit Im—I'm sorry! Are you Okay?! Did I Break something?! How about your Arms? Legs?! Anything painful?!"

Goddamn she's gonna be Dead once the little girls parents saw their kid all Dusty and Her Bun On loose. It was just a peaceful training with her and Tang, the two Practicing of how to Summon out a Golden orb like what Tripitaka just did.

It was hard at first but with each other's company and trying to learn with each other. Tang and Donghai got the hand of it and Tripitaka instructed them to keep it that way.

"I'm actually doing it!"

"This actually feels weird..."

Sitting on the grass Tripitaka nods as he Watched the two finally being able to copy his Small Golden orb. Rubbing his chin he then Beamed a smile.

"Excellent! Now keep it that way and don't drop it."

He Nods and Tang Focused on his orb while Donghai tried to keep the thing balance. Tripitaka has excused himself since he said he needs to do something and who knows what.

It was good at first...not until her nosed itch and she sneezed real hard. The Orb on her palms slipped and the little Thing eventually created a Portal and Transported her in random places.

She was Really Panicking and not until she got dropped like a sack of rice and accidentally Squashed someone.

To Keep some Spare Bandages how lucky it is for Donghai to have one and Cover the cut on the little girls Arms and palms. "Ah....I'm sooo sorry!do you need Medicines?" Watching as the girl wrap her Arm She Stared at her face.

"You....still have the same hair and eyes....how strange"

"Uh....excuse me?"

I mean psh–Donghai has no Guts Coloring her hair, she's a wuss when it comes to that. Unlike Mei that colors the tips on her hair green saying it looks cool on her.

"Perhaps It's just fate playing with us..."

"Uh...maybe my weight Wacked your head— but Uh you wanna go eat some Steam stuffed buns? I felt bad Squashing you sooooo...."

Sweating Nervously, The girl Hummed closing her eyes She then nods making Donghai sigh in relief. Leading the way the two stopped infront of a Small Food stall, happily ordering the buns Donghai wanted She gave it to her.

The two girls walking around the Plaza with the Sun Slowly Going down, the stars and the moon slowly getting visible as the cold wind blew.

Not that it bothers her, she was used at the Coldness.

"Soooo what school you're going?"

"I don't go in such place as academies, I already know a lot of Knowledge"

"Oh uh...that's cool"

Wow the kid talks like an adult, and Donghai felt as if she's getting a Scolding from her grandma or something.

"I Study Old literatures and also Some history classes, sometimes I do read some old legends but I do Love Collecting them and showing it to my friends!"

"Oh! Aaaand! I get to learn how to cook with my Boss!"

She Beamed, keeping the conversation flowing. The girl Hummed but her expression is still serious. "That's good, But Don't cling to such Happiness that much. Everything has its end" She sighs, standing up Donghai Munched on her Food.

"Where are you going? The park has a cool view, we could go and watch the city lights there"

"You still watch those Things?"

"Uh....yeah? Wait Nevermind. You can come if you like"

Standing up, a sudden feeling of dread Hits her. Each footsteps the brown haired girl would take is making her Insides twist in such uncomfortable way.

"Wait!, fine I'll Come along!"

"See?! You can't resist it! City lights are cool!"

Donghai Laughed, A bit loud like a goat but she's a Free bird "stay close! There's a lot of people here geez" looking for a spot Donghai Grabbed the girls hand, Excitedly Placing her safely beside her She took her phone out and Flashed a picture.

"Awww yeah! New Bestie! Hey you should Really teach me how to do that Bun Thingy on your hair!"

"You could do this yourself. But Nevertheless maybe the next time since....I have Things to do"

Ah....she forgot about the Preparations she is Making, should she go back now? The Girl seems In joy being in her mere presence and she too felt the need to stay a little bit longer.

"Say cheese!"

"What is that Disgusting Contraption?"

"It's a phone! You don't have one? We could go shopping for you!"

"No thank you. I don't need such Object to know destiny, i heard it could predict Weathers, and other useless Happenings in this world."

"Uuuuh....you mean Weather forecast and some Celebrity news...I mean yeah internet is all its needed."

Donghai Grinned, and Clicked her phone making a Flash. The girl covered her eyes and grumbled. Looking back to the brown haired girl her eyes softened.

"You could do so much more yet this world is just so cruel....countless times I have seen it and I can't do anything about the Neverending cycle of this so called World..."

"Hm? Did you say something?"

"Nothing....I must go now, it's nice so see you again. But I must Do some Work"

"Right now? You seem cool but Okay! See ya around!"

Waving at the young girl Donghai Beamed a smile. Her Brightness complimenting the city lights and the stars.

Vanishing like blue smoke She stood hidden in the Alleyway, dark Sharp eyes Glaring as it Reminiscing the old Past of the Greater chaos that happened back then.

No one could stop this cycle. In her eyes it has repeated over and over and over again. Anytime one would wake up, live then die. It's the same...

"I have seen Enough Catastrophe in this world. An Infinite Cycle of Death that a God cannot even change."

"All of those who lived up the white sky are nothing but Empty, Selfish Fools. Calling themselves God's."

Looking up the Dark skies, she teleported on top of the Buildings, watching as everything Moved and Circled repeating the daily lives of Mortals.

"I have realized that a long time ago....well then if no one will do it then I will..."

—Golden Cicada
Zion204

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.4K 191 19
The Ladybone demon remained Victorious. taking over the Megapolis city, and slowly making a move to Swallow the whole West. with her Freezing ice col...
501 14 7
After defeating Azure Lion the MK's friends were on their normal day doing deliveries when suddenly a portal took Mk and his friends! when Mk woke...
150K 5.4K 50
The reader is MK's non-identical twin sister. When Pigsy both sent the two out for noodle deliveries, MK went to deliver his stack of noodles, while...
39.7K 977 19
In the fantasy world of Kumandra, humans and dragons lived together in harmony after defeating the Druun as everyone had learn to trust one another...