THE GOLDEN CICADA [Season 2]

By Zion204

Spider Queen and her Henchmens are Defeated easily by Mk and the others, but for Tripitaka who saw an old Ene... More

Golden Cicada Season 2
[Special ]Chapter 20 Revenge of the Spider Queen.
[Special ]Chapter 21 Revenge of the Spider Queen.
[Special ] Chapter 23 Revenge of the Spider Queen.
[Special ]Chapter 24 Revenge of the Spider Queen.
Oh the Great Queen has Fallen.
[Season 2] Chapter 25
[Season 2] Chapter 26
[Season 2] Chapter 27
[Season 2] Chapter 28
[Season 2] Chapter 29
[Season 2] Chapter 30
[Season 2] Chapter 31 Shadows and Constellations
[Season 2] Chapter 32 Shadows and Constellations.
[Season 2] Chapter 33
[Season 2] Chapter 34
[Season 2] Chapter 35 Tang Sanzang
Attention

[Special ]Chapter 22 Revenge of the Spider Queen.

369 15 0
By Zion204

[A certain Pepperoni Boy crashing in their ship and doing some Teamwork stuff.]

"The City!"

Gasping, Mk Shivered seeing the Sky Colored in Green. Tall Buildings Crashing in peaces and Civilians getting forced and Controlled by Spider Queens Small Spider robots.

It was the Usual Training for him and Monkey King, not until The City got attacked by a Huge Spider Robot and Destroyed a lot of Buildings and Almost Sliced everything in half.

The threat eventually Caught the Kings Attention. It was a huge Mech that's Destroying the Megapolis city and with everything that's Blocking the City roads and Civilians getting Poisoned. There's no way his Succesor could fight them off on his own and also with his friends.

"Goddangit!"

Using his Staff to jump around every Buildings, Mk latched himself on one of the Mechs Metal parts. Lifting himself up he Groaned and Gasped once he saw his Mentor Taking the entrance and facing the Queen Herself.

"Monkey king! Good to see you not rotten for Centuries!"

She Laughed. Facing the king with her Lustrous Eyes Wukong Hissed and Glared at the Demoness "Well that only means I'm still fresh. Unlike some Spider princess Rotting herself down the Sewer Caves." He Smirked, annoying the Spider Queen Wukong Grinned finally seeing her Smug face all wiped out just by a single insult.

"It's Spider Queen To you Sub Human!"

"Yeah Sure whatever"

Snorting at the Queens Pissed Face, The Demoness Ignored Him. "Thought I could Take care of the Kid first. But Well, Can't miss This opportunity now are we?" Grinning, she slammed down her Metalic Spider like legs; a strong gust of wind blowing away the candle Flames making the whole Room dark.

Advancing In such speed Wukong Blocked the Spider Queens Attack, Grabbing her robotic legs He Throwed her away and Pushed her arms away from his. Climbing on the other direction Mk Huffed and Even though his arms and legs are getting wobbly he still Pushed through and find a Way to Enter in the Spider Queens Territory without getting In the fight.

RIIIING!!!

Feeling a sudden vibration he Glanced down to his pockets, but chose to ignore it knowing that in this situation he's in no Position to Answer it. He can't just stop In a Unsafe open field we're literally Demons would come and get him.

'I'm sorry! I'm sure that's Mei and Donghai but I promise I'll come back!'

Pushing himself up the Dark colored Roof. His Vision Flickered gold, seeing the glowing figures of the two Fighters The Monkey king Grinned and Again Blocked the Queens attacks and Smashed her away from him. Growling at the Futile attempt She Used her Robot Spider like legs and climbed on top of the ceiling. Hiding herself from the shadows the king Smirked and Stood defensive from the Spider woman.

"Give it up princess! You're too easy to read!"

He laughed, Walking, looking around in each Corners and feeling the Wind. Cold Whispers suddenly Called behind him. Hearing the calls he Turned around smirking and Advanced. Only to see a Small Child Dodging his Fist.

'What the-'

Wide eye, The Girl Looked up with her Glowing Blue eyes and Thundered the Great sage with such force, Pushing him away with Her Power. Wukong Backed off gasping at the sudden Vision Spider Queen Merged out with a Grin.

"Easy like a Dead fly!"

She laughed and Caught the King with her Spider web. Slamming him down Mk Gasped and Gripped his Staff once he saw his Mentor getting caught and getting electrocuted by that Strange Power the Spider queen just did.

'Monkey king!'

'Dammit! No-Wait in times like this once There's a strong Opponent I must make a plan! Yeah! Like 'Retreat to strategize a plan' move!'

Dropping down and escaping the the Spider Queens Mech. He Used his Staff to head towards the docks, he knows that the group will come there since The docks is a safe place and Sandy has some Cool Vehicles too.

"Guys!"

Seeing the Food Truck Getting Squashed by Those Spider robots. He Shivered and Landed down to the ground and Beamed a smile once he saw The crew climbing up Sandy's Boat.

"You're here! I thought you turned into one of Spider Queens slaves or something!"

"Mk!"

"Kid! We're have you been?!"

"Yeah Dude Are you Okay?! Are you hurt?!"

Bombarding the young boy with questions Mk Cried tears of joy and His Spider phobia again kicks in once he remembered Those small robots and Spider Queens Webs.

"They're Everywhere Okay?! It's so Disgusting and My heart can't Take it! It feels like they're crawling behind my back!"

"Mk focus!"

Slapping His Face, Mei Grabbed her Dragon blade out while Donghai stood from behind Ready to Summon out her Sheilds.

"Well look it's the Kid and His Little friends~ don't worry if you surrender Willingly then the process will be....painless~"

Laughing at them Pigsy and Tang Shivered at the Spider Queens Henchmens. Not until Sandy popped out behind them and Pushed a Button.

"Uh you guys should Better hold on"

"Wha-"

Hearing a loud Bang. A speeding Ship Advanced and Hit away the Small Spider Robots. Grabbing them all Sandy Pushed them in the Ship and Immediately started the Engines and leaving up the sky.

"Donghai! Mei! Everyone!"

Hugging Donghai a bit to tight, She Groaned and Pat's his back "Yeah sure. I forgive you for being late but You're not hurt right? Any broken bones or something?" Asking him, Mk can be a Intense type of guy and She's afraid he might have a Broke bones or something.

"I'm fine! It's just that Spider Queen Caught Monkey king!"

"He What?!"

"My Disciple?! He got What?!"

Monkey king?! Sun Wukong his Disciple got caught?! How?! That Gremlin is Straight up brute force and He's even the one that kept on saving Tripitaka whenever he got Kidnapped again or his brothers getting in trouble.

"I-I don't know Okay! The Web is like Absorbing Monkey kings powers and I can't even fight! Not when Spider queen got the upper hand!"

"That's a Good Mindest alright. I know The King got Caught and all but We can't also get ourselves killed."

Patting him Mei Nods and the others also agreed. "It's tough but We'll get through it!" She Grinned and Mk Looked down. How? Spider queen looks powerful right now. She got the city Under her Poison and Even Destroyed alot of Buildings.

"But....she beat the Monkey king."

"Ey stop the negative Thinking"

"Yeah man that's killing the vibes here"

Helping him up, Mei Nudged the young boy gently and Smiled "you did a right thing Mk. In Order to Rescue the Monkey king and possibly the whole city. We can't afford ourselves getting caught. Also-" Hearing a sudden sound of Screaming.

Tang and Sandy looked up only to see a Red Vehicle falling down towards them. And with wide eye Mei and Mk Clinged behind the girl while Pigsy and Tang Hid Behind sandy. Standing Defensively Infront of his Friends Sandy Raised his fist and Immediately crushed the Flaming vehicle and Catching the driver easily.

"Red Son?!"

Popping out Behind the tall Buff man, the three idiots stared at the Fire demon infront of them. Rubbing his Cheeks, Mei Pushed Mk and Immediately She pounced on him grabbing his Collar and glaring at him.

"Would you Let go you Peasants!"

"Like hell I would! What are you doing here?! You're gonna kidnap Donghai or something?!"

"Yeah! Demons are somehow after her! You want to eat her or somethin huh?!"

Mk and Mei bombarded him. Pigsy and Tang on the other hand is keeping The delivery girl from behind them. Gasping at their Accusations Red son bursted on fire making the two kids Stumble away from his Angry Face.

"Kidnap?! Why would I kidnap her?! Such Weakling- Gah! Nevermind! Not like you idiots would care!"

He Growled, standing up Donghai Glanced to Tripitaka who seems Awed seeing the Demon bull kings Son again. Not like Donghai is Pissed seeing the Fire boy again but More of like Curious as to why is he here. Gently pushing the two adults Tang and pigsy Glanced to the girl who walked infront of them.

"Not only that your Monkey Mentor got Caught! But my father also got Tied up by that eight legged Bitch!"

"Demon Bull King?"

Red sons father got Caught too? Is Spider queen Kindnapping some random Demons now? "Spider queen must be needing somekind of power to Strengthen her Mech." Observing the giant spider robot up here. Donghai could use her golden eyes to Scan the Mech.

"Uh yeah! So if you'll excuse me I'll have to take this Ship and be on my merry way."

"What?!"

"You can't take our ship!"

Glaring at Red son Donghai Stopped her two friends from Pouncing on him again and Grab his Hair. "What's with our ship anyways?! You're Smart Techy nerd! Im sure you got some Cool Vehicles to use!" Yeah I Mean Mei could See it a mile away that Red son is a Smartass Technical Type of guy. Maybe Donghai could see it too.

"Well yes! But I Can't use mine! It's busted!"

He Shouted, looking at the metal scraps sandy just Punched, Mk and Donghai Hissed seeing Red sons Vehicle all Dead and busted. "Okay Fine! I got something that could help US bring everyone to their senses!" Showing them a green Canister. Mk raised a brow Seeing that disgusting shit Red son is holding.

"It's Spider Queens Venom. If I managed to use this to make an antidote then It's a win for-US"

"So you mean you can Change the Venom into an Antidote?"

"Do I really need to repeat what I Just said Golden Girl?"

"Were total Dumbasses here"

Shrugging at him. Red son Sighs and Rubbed his Temple, how did he Get in this again? Oh right that Shit ass missile Destroyed one of his Propellers and he landed right in here.

"That's great! If we help Pepperoni Boy right here then we can release Monkey king and the others"

"Cool idea Donghai! So? Where can we find the Stuff to make the Antidote thingy?"

Asking Red son, The Demon points up the sky. "Obviously it's up the Highest Court of Mortal Realm" Scratching his Head Mk Looked at Mei "to space?. We're gonna use aliens to make the Antidote?" He Exclaimed and Tripitaka Bonked his Head with Donghai's stick.

"Celestial Realm My Dude"

"Oooohh"

"Were not Gonna die going there right?"

Like It's celestial Realm. Some God's and deities and otherworldly beings might be up there. Even Donghai thinks that the air up there must be Deadass poisonous for mortals like them.

"Kid You seriously trust that guy? He's a Demon!"

"Come on Piggy He got Spider Queens Venom and he also said he knows how to Reverse it and make it an antidote."

"I mean Donghai Seems going on a right way here pigsy it wouldn't hurt to Follow her intuition"

Crossing his arms, Pigsy Grumbled and watched as Mei and Mk Tried to annoy Red son, which it really worked.

"So? You got what it takes to Take us there Pepperoni Boy?"

"It's RED SON and yes. But if I were you idiots you would go and start looking for cover."

"Wouldn't want your Bodies getting Burnt to ashes"

-Golden Cicada
Zion204

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 1.5K 41
☆COMPLETED 2022☆ Red eyes and white Locks that even the Jade Emperor of the Celestial realm fears her. She was only Young back then and the Jade Emp...
39.8K 977 19
In the fantasy world of Kumandra, humans and dragons lived together in harmony after defeating the Druun as everyone had learn to trust one another...
501 14 7
After defeating Azure Lion the MK's friends were on their normal day doing deliveries when suddenly a portal took Mk and his friends! when Mk woke...
21.5K 946 14
Macaque x Female Sun Wukong Reader. __________________________ ❝𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆...