THE GOLDEN CICADA [Season 2]

By Zion204

Spider Queen and her Henchmens are Defeated easily by Mk and the others, but for Tripitaka who saw an old Ene... More

[Special ]Chapter 20 Revenge of the Spider Queen.
[Special ]Chapter 21 Revenge of the Spider Queen.
[Special ]Chapter 22 Revenge of the Spider Queen.
[Special ] Chapter 23 Revenge of the Spider Queen.
[Special ]Chapter 24 Revenge of the Spider Queen.
Oh the Great Queen has Fallen.
[Season 2] Chapter 25
[Season 2] Chapter 26
[Season 2] Chapter 27
[Season 2] Chapter 28
[Season 2] Chapter 29
[Season 2] Chapter 30
[Season 2] Chapter 31 Shadows and Constellations
[Season 2] Chapter 32 Shadows and Constellations.
[Season 2] Chapter 33
[Season 2] Chapter 34
[Season 2] Chapter 35 Tang Sanzang
Attention

Golden Cicada Season 2

836 19 2
By Zion204

Welcome to The Golden Cicada Season 2! The second book and the continuation of the first one.

You might be thinking 'Oh wait a minute I already read this part'

Rest assured I Made this on purpose. It's to make a better reading experience and to maybe let you feel the rush, excitement and adrenaline of the story since Let's be real here- especially those who have read the other book like compiled version.

The Golden cicada has a lot of Secrets and to those who wants to feel scared then I made this for you.

-Author-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 76 15
A teenager who just wants to have a nice summer break, ends up in a world they know very little about. How will they get through this? Who will they...
149K 5.4K 50
The reader is MK's non-identical twin sister. When Pigsy both sent the two out for noodle deliveries, MK went to deliver his stack of noodles, while...
39.6K 960 19
In the fantasy world of Kumandra, humans and dragons lived together in harmony after defeating the Druun as everyone had learn to trust one another...
425 10 7
"๐•ด ๐–’๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐–† ๐–•๐–—๐–”๐–’๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Š ๐–™๐–” ๐–’๐–ž๐–˜๐–Š๐–‘๐–‹ ๐–œ๐–๐–Š๐–“ ๐•ด ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–†๐–‘๐–”๐–“๐–Š ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž ๐–”๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–Š๐–Š๐–™๐–˜. ๐•ฟ๐–๐–†๏ฟฝ...