THE GOLDEN CICADA [Season 2]

By Zion204

Spider Queen and her Henchmens are Defeated easily by Mk and the others, but for Tripitaka who saw an old Ene... More

Golden Cicada Season 2
[Special ]Chapter 21 Revenge of the Spider Queen.
[Special ]Chapter 22 Revenge of the Spider Queen.
[Special ] Chapter 23 Revenge of the Spider Queen.
[Special ]Chapter 24 Revenge of the Spider Queen.
Oh the Great Queen has Fallen.
[Season 2] Chapter 25
[Season 2] Chapter 26
[Season 2] Chapter 27
[Season 2] Chapter 28
[Season 2] Chapter 29
[Season 2] Chapter 30
[Season 2] Chapter 31 Shadows and Constellations
[Season 2] Chapter 32 Shadows and Constellations.
[Season 2] Chapter 33
[Season 2] Chapter 34
[Season 2] Chapter 35 Tang Sanzang
Attention

[Special ]Chapter 20 Revenge of the Spider Queen.

634 15 1
By Zion204

[An Ancient Enemy that has Risen up From her Previous Downfall.]

'I pray to the gods....Please give me strength to Stand up and Fuckin eat my Dinner'

Grumbling, Donghai rolled down the floor with her blanket sprawled all over the ground. It's the time that She's gonna help pigsy With all of the works since They will head out on the City Square. Mei Has also Volunteered to help pigsy make some Homemade bakes and pastries and Tang too. Much to the Pigs Suprise.

"Wake up! You have Chores to do My little Cicada! Times running so I'll go prepare your plate!"

Tripitaka Popped out, pulling away her blankets and Stuff toys he then immediately ran in her kitchen. Standing up wide eye Donghai Gasped.

Wait since when Did she let Tripitaka Touch the kitchen? Is he even- no wait that Monk is Old enough to cook food. There's no way In hell he's bad at it, and there must be some time he cooked some food for his Disciples.

"You cooked Dinner?"

"Yes! You kept on eating unhealthy foods so I Took the action of cooking something homemade!"

"Like what?"

Showing her the Steaming hot Delicacy. Donghai almosted Choked at How Good the smell is "I cooked you the Shandong Cuisine of the Eastern Province of Shandong! Also Called as the Lu Cuisine!" He Beamed, Offering her a Bowl of rice and Her chopsticks. Donghai Teared up tasting that Booming Flavors of Rich and Light aroma of the food.

"The God's has Answered my prayers! Wait How did you-"

"Childhood Tendencies My Dear! I have learned to cook myself back then. And it was useful through out our Journey"

"I knew it! You got some Old Cooking mastery!"

She Grinned and Tripitaka Being a Great Mentor he is He Fed her like a baby and that...well really weirded Donghai out. "You gotta eat more! You look skinny and Im afraid you might faint once you do your work." He Beamed a smile and Donghai Gripped her chopsticks.

How....could she Stare at his face? He's too Precious to be around and she should Really finish these all or else she'll feel Guilty.

"So? Is it Fine? Did I put too much salt?"

"Fine? This is Beyond Fine its perfect!"

"Daw, Well then Eat More cuz I don't like seeing you starving!"

Happily Circling around the Kitchen, Donghai Chuckled seeing Him So happy at simplest Things she would do.

The City Square is gonna be packed. Since tourist will definitely come and Walk around town and pigsy can't miss that since it's Business. And Business is Booming when New Years come.

"A new time of a year will come! And it means new Interesting Things!"

"Couldn't agree more, I mean That includes some crazy Hero stuffs"

"Well yes! And it also means New Trainings! I have a lot in Things in my mind and I'm so excited teaching you about it!"

Ah....Tripitaka is so Giddy and The Girl has no power to Crush the Old Monks Happiness, he's too Precious to look at and He rambles a lot when he's excited. Like right now he's literally rambling random stuff.

"So....since I know about you and also Tang. Do you have the means to Teach him a few things?"

"Tang? Oh yes....he has known about me being here. And I'm glad he's keeping it hidden"

"So?"

"I might Teach him a few things. Maybe in that way you two could help each others back!"

Indeed Tripitaka has Taken the Liking of randomly following The Scholar. At first Tang was Giddy,Nervous and excited since the Great Monk is Following him. He's also Scared that maybe Tripitaka is Judging his works since Let's be honest here. Tripitaka is Wise enough and Smart and He must be a freakin pro.

But the Monk sees through him. He's too stiff and Scared and He has to consult him sometime.

"Tang Don't be so stiff I'm not gonna Eat you or something"

"S-Sorry Master! It's just that I can't help it!"

"My Am I Really that Intimidating? Donghai seems Cool with my presence. Did I perhaps did something that Scared you?"

Fiddling his Papers Tang Stuttered while avoiding the Monks Gaze. I mean he's really, really Nervous and Totally the Great Monk is Beside him with a Innocent look.

"I'm still Processing everything and That Includes the Great Monk Tang Sanzang Floating Beside Me and Being Donghai's Mentor and also Having the honor of taking care of you if she's busy..."

"Awww Don't be Nervous! We're friends now! I'm quite Liking your company since We too share the same hobby of reading books and Also watching over Our Little Cicada!"

Tripitaka Beamed and Pat's the Scholars Back. Smilling at the Monk Tang has alot of questions but He might not do it since it seems Tripitaka will tell them if the time comes.

"So! What are you doing? Are you writting new studies? Some Poetry or Stories?"

"Ah...actually I'm Writting some New Lectures that I need to Present....this might take a while"

"Ooh! Let me help! I'm familiar with these Lands!"

And the More Tang is Taking care of The Monk the more he became Comfortable with his Ghostly presence. Seems weird right? But it's pretty a normal day for Donghai and Tang Seeing Tripitaka walk pass walls, pop out under the counter, the TV turning on all of the sudden but that's just Tripitaka watching at 3 am with Popcorns and also The Monk Floating up the ceiling like it's the most Tranquil Shit he has ever did.

"Gooodmorning! Or not- So? Pigsy Called me And asked to drag you out"

"Sup Girl! I got my Apron and im ready to cook some Noodles!"

Glancing behind her Donghai Waved seeing Tang and Mei Greeting her "sup! Good timing cause I just finished my Dinner. And Let me Grab my stuff first since Im literally Not ready" Jumping out her table, Mei Happily followed Donghai inside her Room. While Tang on the other hand is Staring at the Freshly cooked food on the table that His student just ate.

"That's a Good Dinner my Student has for a while. But did she cooked it?"

Rubbing his chin, he Grabbed a new chopsticks and Took a bite on the Food, Feeling the Richness of the Delicacy and its Aroma Tang Teared up and Took a bite again.

"Ah.....Master Tripitaka must have Made this"

'The great Monk sure has a lot of Hidden talents'

'What the fuck...'

Staring in Shock, Donghai is In the Bathroom Fixing her face and Cleaning her teeth too. Not until The Dragon Girl Witnessed Donghai's Belongings floating and Putting themselves in the Bag like they're preparing.

"Some First aids,Hair tie, Spare Jacket-Ooh! That's a Cute Keychain!"

"Uuuuh Donghai I think your Apartment Is Haunted!"

"Whaddya mean it's hunted- Trip- I mean what the Trippy Weird stuff is this?"

Glaring at the Monk, Tripitaka Looked behind him and Saw Donghai Looking at him while Mei Pointing At the stuff he just prepared "what are you doing?! Mei Saw it!" Donghai Whispered and Tripitaka Freaked out. Calculating a Plan he Nods and gestures to her.

"Uh-tell Her That It's a magic you casted!"

He Gave her a thumbs up and Continued on grabbing the prepared Things he just did. Mei Freaked out even more but Donghai Calmed her down. "Uh- chill it's actually my new power thingy...aside from making Sheilds but...yay I guess?" She Chuckled and Mei Gasped.

"You discovered some new powers?! That Stick sure is Something else!"

"Yeah cool right? Anyways Let's go since I don't want Piggy Getting all mad that we're late!"

"Sure, but You really need to use that new powers of yours alot. Just imagine the Help it could give in the kitchen!"

Mei Beamed and the three of them walked downstairs, following Behind them Tripitaka Sighs and Tang Glanced to him. "The help....wait that's a good idea...infact" Grinning ear to ear Donghai Wiggled his eyes to the Monk.

"Guess What? It seems you can do stuff now"

"Like what?"

"Kitchen Assistant"

Yes. Glad Trip Has an Excuse and now He can go walk around helping things. Walking outside the shop, Mei Happily skipped and Turned on her Dragon Bike "Mei I think we can't fit anymore. Like the space and thing" Donghai Blurted out and Mei Glanced behind her.

"Uh...Tang can Sit Infront?"

"I'll fall you know that Mei"

Crossing his arms Donghai Sighs and Looked at the Dragon Girl. She got a plan and She gonna use that Wild trick she used while they are chasing the Bull clone.

Tapping the Bikes Metal Part, Mei Stumbled back Once her Bike transformed into a Dragon Car. The Wild and sharp Metal streaks of white and green with a Green dragon and horse design. She Laughed seeing her bike in New shape and kissed it.

"Yes! Look at my Baby lookin so Hot!"

"Mei don't kiss that it's dirty."

[---○---]

"I apologize, It's just that. I Thought I could be of Service."

"Of Service Huh"

With nothing but a Failed Attempt of creating something that can Cause Chaos up the Surface, Spider Queen Glared at the Stranger who just entered her Lair.

A Young Girl, Wearing such traditional clothing. Her eyes held something....unsettling. glancing behind the Queen. The Scientist Trembled and Shrinked at her.

"I have Witnessed the Failed last Attempt. And Well....as I thought I could be of your service my Queen"

"Huh. Some Strange Child you are....Who are you?"

She Snarled, walking towards the girl with her Sharp Spider like legs The Queen looked down to the girl with her green glowing eyes. Bowing down to the Queen she Smiled "I am someone Who thinks a royalty like you my Queen Deserves a Exquisite Debut. For your return to your throne I believe that once you Reclaim your Crown. A Thing even the celestial host cannot Achieve will be inevitable." She Exclaimed, With such Smile Spider Queen Raised her Sharp Spider legs and Points it to the girl's chest.

"Wow! you got some Rainbow sweet words coming out through your mouth huh."

"You say it like it's a easy Job to Do it. What makes you say that? The great sage has Destroyed my Kingdom. My Throne! Everything has Turned to nothing!"

She Growled, Stumbling back from the queen the young girl Didn't Backed off from her threatening Gaze. "That Is why I have come to serve you My Queen. To Rise you up back. That's why I have Bought This" Showing her a Blue Vial. Suprised seeing the Vial With blue Liquid she Slowly Put down her Sharp Spider Like Legs.

"My my.....I haven't seen one of these for ages"

"I have saved it for when the time comes that Destiny is slowly Unveiling for you. And it seems that time is Now my Queen. May I?"

Glancing behind her, the queen took a step back. Letting the child walk infront the Cualdron She Popped open the Vial and Poured down the Blue Toxin. Smirking the colors of green changed to Poisonous Blue. Spreading through the Wires connected To the Cualdron The scientists backed off.

Dropping Down from the Ceiling, Spider Queen Awed seeing her Now Creations working with no Scratches or blowing up to bits.

Smirking, she Laughed seeing her small Spider mechs Working. "Well well well. You have your usefulness afterall. Well then, a newly created Life wouldn't work without a specimen. Now let's give it a spin" Glancing to The Scientist The Mech jumped and Tackled him down.

Smirking at such scene Spider Queen proudly Clapped now Seeing the Mortal is under her. "Finally! Now Child. Do you have anything to say?" She Grinned. Bowing down once more The Girl clasped her hands together and closed her eyes.

"Do as you wish my Queen. The Creations you have are now working. I only wish to see you fulfill your Destiny."

She Grinned, and seeing the child The Queen Laughed with All of Her creations coming to life.

'This is Your Destiny'

-Golden Cicada
Zion204

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501 14 7
After defeating Azure Lion the MK's friends were on their normal day doing deliveries when suddenly a portal took Mk and his friends! when Mk woke...
738 61 7
everyone doesn't seem to understand that Mk was just a kid when he became the Monkie kid the stress, the hurt and the mental toll he must be sufferin...
71.7K 3.1K 24
Sun Wukong & Macaque x Nezuko Reader _______________________________ ❝Mmm hmm!!❞ π˜Ώπ™€π™ˆπ™Šπ™‰π™„π˜Ύ π™‡π™Šπ™π™π™Ž| Everyone thought that the flesh-eating d...
13.4K 367 23
A boy that accidentally Found the Monkey kings staff and became his succesor and a Girl Who's part of the most Prestigious Family of noble dragons. a...