Jujutsu Kaisen Preferences

By CelestialDeamon

"Yuji you're a genius!" "I get called that a lot" "A genius?" "Yuji" ~~~ Because everyone secretly has one th... More

How You Meet
What they call you
Love songs
Holding their hand
Hugs and cuddles xx (pt 1)
Hugs and cuddles (pt 2)
How to tell that they have a crush on you
Would you get married?
Calling them pretty
Falling asleep on them
Kisses <3
Sleeping headcanons
Them with a tall, big tiddy goth girlfriend
Referring to them as your husband/wife
Misery or CPR
Flirting
Would They Kill For You?
Choso as a Father/ Step-father
You're Pregnant
Love Story AUs (Or cliches)
With A S/O Who Has Heterochromia
When You're Insecure

As parents

1K 15 6
By CelestialDeamon

Some of us need better dads. Choso is a better dad. Dads, be like Choso.

First Years

Yuji Itadori

-He's so loving

-But such a pushover

-Loves his kids but he just cannot ever seem to discipline them properly when they do bad things.

-So he kind of leaves that to you

-The kind of dad that takes them to baseball games.

-Wants to help them with their homework but also doesn't want to get things wrong and teach them bad methods.

-He's the one they ask when they want to go to things.

-He will almost always say yes unless he knows they shouldn't (then he tells them to ask their mother)

-Wears socks and sandals unironically and his kids hate it.

-When they ask for a pet, he asks with them <3

- Really sweet guy, honestly.

Megumi Fushiguro

-Looks like he's done with everything but he really does care an awful lot.

-Does not sell his children.

-If they get into trouble he usually gets a little mad without realising they think it's because they did it and not because they didn't tell him straight away.

-Stricter than Yuji but very fair to them and most definitely does not have a favourite.

-He doesn't always say he loves them but he does his best to show it in other ways for whatever that's worth.

-He probably tells you how proud of them he is more than he tells them. He does know when it needs to be said though.

Nobara Kugisaki

-Fucking girlboss bro.

-If their grades are slipping, she probably doesn't get mad and asks the school to put them in a different class because they don't like their teacher.

-You'll have to be the one who says you have food at home because we all know she's agreeing with the kid for the drive-thru.

-Momma bear. Just will not let anyone hurt them.

-She also REFUSES to make them go to school if there's even the slightest cold. She doesn't want them to be uncomfortable the whole day. That doesn't mean she can't see through an act though, so if they are pretending, she'll pry the reason out of them.

-If they get bullied, she will one hundred per cent show up at the kids' parents' house to knock some sense into them- literally.

-She's a good parent on the whole but she has a tendency to put them above others. Not other children though, if they have a play thing when you take their friend out, she won't make them feel left out in the slightest- for that amount of time, that child is now a member of the family.

Second Years

Maki Zen'in

-Kind of like a mix of Nobara and Megumi.

-She's motherly but also firm with them.

-She's the one who says 'we got food at home'

-Absolutely refuses to take them to family gatherings on her side because she does not want to expose them to anyone.

-She only tolerates Mai because she wants them to know their aunt, and by that point, Mai is more mature about things.

-She makes them do their homework and will help them with projects.

-She lets them swear. Like she has no problem with it because she doesn't think that vulgar language translates to low intelligence.

-Tells them that she's proud of them when she knows they should hear it, but she doesn't hover.

Toge Inumaki

-He would feel very guilty if one of your kids ended up with his technique so he'll try to make up for that with coddling. This might be looked at by your other kids as favouritism, but over time, they realise once he starts to understand that there is no reason for him to feel guilty.

-Other than that, he treats them all the same and gives them all the love a child could really ask for.

-He might kind of embarrass them with how affectionate he is. He's like that in private and in public. Like you'll be picking them up from school, and he'll be waving them over like an excited toddler before he bearhugs them like they've been missing for five years.

-He sort of seems like a pushover, so his kids might wonder how he survives such a harsh job.

-Until they get threatened, and they realise that Toge REALLY IS NOT weak in any capacity.

-Gets immensely sentimental. He'll be crying at their school play like it's their graduation.

Yuta Okkotsu

-He's extremely gentle and loving with them.

-There would be almost no bad memories of him in all their lives.

-He's a dedicated father, who seems to know exactly what they need.

-He always knows what to get them for Christmas, and birthdays.

-Is sort of hyperaware of his actions as a parent in public, because he doesn't want to embarrass them.

-While you were pregnant he read loads of parenting books, which is why he was so good at it.

-He worries that as they grow up they won't need him, and he'll just be a one-a-month visit at some point. (He won't. If that happens, I'm gonna be very disappointed by those kids)

-He isn't the most up-to-date with the terms and jokes in today's youth, so he misses a lot of those jokes. He's still happy to play along though.

Professionals

Kento Nanami

-He's very responsible, which means that they sometimes think he's boring or just trying to take their fun away. Really, he's just protecting them

- Doesn't really say he's proud of them much, but he does notice everything they do. He remembers every achievement, and even when they leave home, he keeps their little trophies and awards in boxes and frames.

-He's quite busy, so they don't often get loads of time to spend with him, but when he does have free time, his family get all of it.

-He will work with them on every project and every assignment when he has time. He also makes them show him their homework planner so they can't get out of it.

-Once again they think that's because he's mean and wants to give them a hard time, but he just wants to instil a good work ethic. Once they get older, they realise and probably have a greater appreciation for him.

-He may not say it but he does really care about them so while he does get slightly mad at them getting into trouble, he always works with them to solve the problem.

-Teaches them real-world skills, like how to file tax returns, and how to take out a mortgage/ bank account/ loan.

-Encourages them to work in a job they find rewarding not only in pay but in their own interest. Is not disappointing when one wants to be an artist or something else.

Satoru Gojo

-Honestly, he still does a lot of the things they do. He is right beside his five-year-old, laying on the living room floor, both complaining of a tummy ache after eating too much Halloween candy.

-Is surprisingly helpful when it comes to homework.

-Acts totally innocent with them but definitely goes out of his way to intimidate his kids' boyfriends/ girlfriends, just because he doesn't want anyone to take them away from him before he's gotten to know their whole life story.

-Jokingly acts like he's about to give them 'the talk' when his teenage kids invite someone over for a sleepover.

-He's always the one they go to when they want takeout because they know that he is always game.

-Stays up with them to play video games. Fully intends to let them win but gets carried away and goes all out in smash bros. They still win though, and he gets kind of mopey.

Cursed spirits

Mahito

Still do not trust him

-I think in his mind, it's either the baby or him. Spoiler alert, he won't give you the choice.

-I still think he'd eat it. Sorry, Mahito lovers, but he just isn't baby daddy material (Thank god)

Sukuna

-He really has no fucking idea what he's doing so he just sort of follows your lead.

-He's worried he'll mess them up so he lets you take charge.

-He does love them though which is quite nice lmao.

-Very, very protective.

-They probably don't have many friends over because they either find him scary or their parents think he's dangerous. (They are very based on that.)

-The type of dad that is adamant he doesn't want a pet but you get one anyway. Starts out as him only keeping it because you all love it until he shares the couch with no one else than the dog. If it's a two-seater, the rest of you best take a seat on the carpet because that dog gets the other seat lmao.

-Tries to teach them to swim 'the old-fashioned way' because that's how he was taught.

-Apparently, that's not how it's done, but they all surprisingly still turn out absolutely fine.

-I do believe they would be slightly feral when young, and he'd live for it.

Choso

-Oh sweet, wonderful Choso.

- He's the most perfect dad any kid could ask for.

-The only problem I could see with him is that he doesn't always give them time to explore things by themself.

-That and that he probably makes their juice way too watery.

-The most encouraging dad out there. He always tells them that no matter what, he'll always love them and be proud of them.

-Probably would hide bodies for them.

-I do think he'd be notoriously hard to impress when it comes to their choices in partners. They have to try pretty hard to win him over. If they just don't look like they show them enough love then they ain't worth it in his eyes.

Curse Users

Suguru Geto

-He wants to keep them as far away from his plans as possible.

-In fact, he might even put a stop to his idea of cleansing the jujutsu world in favour of raising your children together like a normal couple. (He might have actually stopped that once he fell in love with you since you yourself don't have cursed energy.)

-He's like every suburban dad in a coming-of-age movie. He got the camera, the socks with sandals and everything else you can think of.

-He's pretty relaxed, but when it comes to their safety, he's ready to throw hands.

-This newfound humanity probably makes him rethink his world views and if possible, he might even return to sorcery.  (Mans had a whole villain-to-hero arc because of you and your family together, which is honestly the most beautiful thing about this story.)

Special cases

Junpei Yoshino

-He constantly asks them if they are doing ok at school because he refuses to let them suffer as he did.

-He's a pretty good dad, despite his insecurities about it.  He makes sure they have a varied diet, and he keeps them up with their studies.

-Mega pushover though. Even more than Yuji. He just loves them so much that he can't bear to stop their plans. Unless of course, he knows it's dangerous for them in any way.

-He's always ready to play games with them, read them bedtime stories, or just watch movies with them.

-Once they get older, he is immensely flattered that they still want to watch movies with him. He'd consider it a bonding experience to watch horror movies with them.

-When they move out, he sends them photos of things that remind him of them.

-"Hey, i saw this moth and thought of you."

-"Why would a moth remind you of me, dad?"

-"It reminded me of when we watched Silence Of The Lambs together and you nitpicked about how they changed the type of wine from in the book"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.2K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
37.6K 70 17
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
78.3K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
292K 20.6K 153
TΓ‘c phαΊ©m: ToΓ n thαΊΏ giα»›i đều Δ‘ang đợi người Δ‘α»™ng tΓ’m. TΓ‘c giαΊ£: Tα»‘ TΓ’y Người gΓ΅: Mia của bαΊ‘n nΓ¨ Beta: Hoa Hoa của bαΊ‘n Δ‘Γ’y Ý lΓ  truyện nΓ y gΓ΅ nhanh quΓ‘...