OMEGAS' ARRANGED MARRIAGE( JI...

By topjimim_jikook

"You fucking ruined everything", he growls at me, face fuming with anger as he takes calculated steps towards... More

AHEM!
1.HOW IT STARTED
2.LIFE GOES ON
3.FEELINGS
4.MIXED EMOTIONS
5.PAIN
APPRECIATION
6.SADNESS
7.RECOVERY
8.TRIPPIN'
9.FIRST HOT KISS
10. COMMUNICATION.
11. WHO TO CHOOSE,WHO TO LET GO.
12.SHOCK
13. FIRST TOUCH
14.GENTLENESS
15.THE INTERRUPTED DINNER
16.BATHROOM SAGA
APOLOGY
17. SURPRISE VISIT
18.THE FAMILY MEETS
19. TWINS ENCOUNTER
20.KOOKIE VS JUNNIE
21. PRE -HEAT
22.HEAT
23. HEAT 2
24.START OF PROBLEMS
25. ABOUT TO FALL APART 1
26.LOVE AND GOODBYES
27.THE LAST NIGHT TOGETHER
28.LIVES APART
29. THE OTHER FAMILY.
30. HEARTBREAKS
31.THE TWO CHILDREN MEET.
32.THE PARENTS MEET.
33. THE TALK
35. FAMILY
36. IN CONTROL
37. SWEET ENDING.

34.ACCEPTANCE

987 48 2
By topjimim_jikook

Lips against lips, pillowy lips against thin lips, touching, sucking ,licking,quenching each others thirst.

Pure ecstasy....

Breaths mingling, scents mixing so wonderfully, chest on chest,hands roaming around each other. Both trying to close the small remaining distance between them.

They both knew,that they had missed each other, craved for each other.

Jimin gripped the youngers' waist tightly, kissing him warmly. Jungkook ,being responsive to the searing kiss, pulled Jimin by the nape, one of his hands in the Alphas locks, gripping lightly.

No words were exchanged, when Jimin licked his lower lip asking for entrance . The moment the the two warm tongues touched, sparks of so much want, emotion, love, craving,it's like they were made for each other. Tongues dancing around each other,it felt like the first time they had kissed.

Teeth clashing,heavy breaths, exploring each others warm carvens,licking and sucking until they were out of breath.

"Wow", both said after parting. Foreheads touching.

A minute didn't go until their lips attached again, with more passion ,more want, more need, until they could taste their own arousals.
" If we keep on doing this i will take you here on my office and that's not what i want",Jimin breathlessly said, shortly after parting ,receiving a whine from the younger.

"So can you give me a chance? With my daughter, and you ?" The alpha asked , staring hopefully at Jungkook.
"I will , but its not going to be easy, with me", Jungkook replied.

" Okay....that's a challenge i can take,"Jimin said, wiping the thin lips of Jungkook, pressing his thumb slightly on the lower lip..."but i really missed you baby, and i am still sorry,and i still love you,its very clear from the kiss that you love me too, right? "

The omega blushed, from the words but nevertheless replied"I do still love you too Jimin. It was hard to forget you, i tried ,but eventually i let the love guide me....and here i am .....".

"Am happy to hear that baby, can we go now, before i eat you,i want to meet my other baby officially, i hope she accepts me",Jimin said, dragging Jungkook with him outside the office ,after another short kiss.

" She will Jimin,i know she will".

They arrived soon,where the children were busy playing. "Minah!, Come here baby, i want you to meet someone, again", Jungkook called, disrupting the two children playing. The said child, walked prettily, over to her appa, and looking behind to see Jimin again.

Jimin, squatted ,eye to eye with Minah... who was looking at both of them expectantly, wide eyed. " Minah, i want you to meet your father, Jimin",Jungkook announced, pushing Minah a little, towards Jimin.

The small girl frowned, looked back at Jungkook who was smiling, eyes glassy, then back at Jimin, trying to process, until she hugged him suddenly.

No words were exchanged, just warmness and love. The young girl had often wondered where her other parent was. Her appa, Jungkook always avoided her question. And she ,most of the time felt that part of her was missing. Not until she hugged the alpha, warmness and happiness flowing. She felt complete. Until she burst out in tears, clutching Jimin like her life depended on it.

Jimin was no less emotional, he cried again as the small child in his arms sobbed. He whispered sweet nothings to her, happiness flooding his heart. Jungkook also,  was happy that he was able to witness this re union.

Oh !Woonie, was happy, very happy, elated that she had a sister, that too, a younger sister who he can spoil and annoy too. But through his sharp mind, he had already seen the similarities between his father and Minah . And had put two and two together, realising that Minah was his sister.

He stood up , walked over to them ,stared at Jungkook who stared back . Before Jungkook opened his arms widely for the small boy. Never had he gotten so much affection. Even from his grandparents or his uncles. He threw himself at Jungkook. Closing his eyes and hugging back.

The sweet moment was interrupted by Jungkooks' phone ringing. Now that he remembered,he had a nightshift at the bar. He panicked , startling the three of them ,especially Jimin,who stood up ,with Minah still on his arms and asked"What's wrong?".
"I have ,a night shift at the bar, i need to go," Jungkook said, he was not willing to go but he still needed to work for both of them.

Jimin frowned, not liking the sound of  that. "Can't you tell them to give you an off today? How many nights do you work,?"

"Every night, i don't think they can give me a day off ,i still need to -

"Which bar?",Jimin suddenly asked, interrupting the younger.

" Serendipity ",Jungkook answered frowning as to why Jimin was smiling at his reply .

" It is one of my bars, i don't want to use any power on you but you gotta stay with us for dinner",Jimin answered truthfully. He didn't want to make Jungkook feel oppressed or under pressure but a night can never hurt right?

"Okay," Jungkook answered after a while of thinking.

"Besides ,its on a Friday,so lemme make some calls real fast, i will meet you at the dining room", Jimin said.

The child on his arms, in the crook of his neck, had already stopped crying ,and Jimin looked at her finally," I am sorry,baby, i will make it up to you okay? Whatever you want ask Daddy,"

The small girl nodded, smiling, as Jimin wiped her tears "Okay, Daddy, i will ".

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise baby",.....he kissed her forehead , hugging her again." Daddy loves you so much okay?".

"Okay", she answered tightening her arms around him warmly.

" What about us ?!",Woonie playfully glared at both the two, still in Jungkooks' arms.

Jimin chuckled , before walking over to the pair and bringing them into a family hug. Both his children giggling.
He felt complete. Even after all those five years. It was definitely worth waiting.
He had three blessings. Sometimes he wondered whether he would die with all that amount of money with no one to spend on.
But now, he would spend on them fully.

Both three went downstairs, with the direction of Woonie, where the meals were already being served, leaving Jimin upstairs, to talk with the manager under that bar.

He soon joined them, as they ate in peace, happinesses, contentment and satisfaction.

Hours later, with Jimin insisting, he took them at their place. Though pleased with where they were living he wasn't fully satisfied.

"Baby?,Are you sure the security is tight here? I don't want anything to happen to both of you", Jimin asked,after exiting his car, Minah in his arms, well Woonie clinging onto Jungkook. It was a sight for Jimin .

" Don't worry Jimin, we are safe here, i promise".Jungkook replied, smiling at Jimin's worried face.

"But, how about my place?It gets lonely, and its big, it has security ,....When will you agree to my proposal kookie?", Jimin asked, frowning as he followed Jungkook in the hallways to a small house. He had insisted ever since they got in the car, that Jungkook and his child can live in his house. Better company for him and Woonie.

" I will think about it...... ",he replied, as he welcomed Jimin to his small abode. It wasn't much compared to Jimin's expensive mansion, but for both of them , it was enough.

" Okaay, can we sleep here for the night?",Jimin suddenly asked.

Wide-eyed, Jungkook turned around to face the unserious man ."What! I mean okay ,but will you sleep on the couch? ....The bed.... ",he scratched his nape before entering the bedroom where they shared with Minah.

He put Woonie there, then too Minah from Jimin's arms who was pouting before he tucked them in the bed.
It would only fit three people, and this worried Jungkook a little bit. " I can sleep on the couch ,"Jimin answered
the frowning Omega.

"But first, can we have a word baby?", Jimin asked.

Well hello, this book is almost coming to an end,and then i will hopefully start on another one .....
I will give a brief take on how i want the book to be ,and then you can comment, ask me to add anything or even suggest.

Thank you for the 2k reads! I love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 1.9K 22
"yo..young ma..ster you called m..me" he said stuttering mess jungkook saw him with his emotionless face " jun..jungkoo.... SLAP before he complete...
7.1K 1.1K 7
Omega! Kim Jimin misunderstood his Husband, His Alpha due to some reason and thought his Alpha Kim Taehyung!doesn't Love him. The complicated situat...
80.4K 6.1K 43
Jeon Jungkook, is about to be forced into marriage. He's in love with Kim Taehyung, who's perfect in every way, except one. He's an alpha. And if t...
143K 11.2K 40
Alpha Jeon Jungkook wants what other alphas have a mate, cubs of his own but it'll never happen for him, not now. The more distant he feels from his...