The Dark Thoughts

By AkiaraHayami

just some dark sides of me More

Dark Thoughts 1
Dark Thoughts 2
Dark Thoughts 3
Dark Thoughts 4
Dark Thoughts 5
Dark Thoughts 6
Dark Thought 7
Dark Thought 8

Dark Thought 9

2 0 0
By AkiaraHayami

I thought I've drowned fully, deeply down there, down the base of the darkness of this hole. But I'm wrong, I still desperately want to live, I desperately grip onto this vulnerability, only when I just realized it pushes me deeper down and it's suffocating. There's a ray of light but then it dims of how me and him have been through,even this is just a little,for most people, but this caught both of us, this suffocates us, make us trapped and tripped on our own feet. I wish there will be one thing we could choose to resolve but only we found is dead end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 7.9K 176
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
21.6K 1.6K 41
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
153K 4K 36
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...