My vanilla (ON HOLD)

By thoughtsatnighttt

M A F I A He is toxic. She is not. Lorenzo Ramano, the mafia king, known to be pure evil. Sophia Lopez, kno... More

Character Aesthetics
Trigger Warnings/Author's Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Sibling Aesthetic
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
House Aesthetic
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 1

525 4 44
By thoughtsatnighttt

POV ~ Sophia

When I think back to when I was just a little girl, to even when I was a teen my life from then till now has been a shit show. Most days its hard to hide my feelings when no one lets you talk about what you feel, its like you are caged in a box with locks locking you in with no escape out.

Life has always been tough for me ever since my sister died when she was 18 years old my parents gave up all hope and forgot that they still had one more child to fight for. My father then turned to the path of drugs with my mother and drinking all day and night and leaving everything for me to do. I still remember the first time my father laid his filthy hands on me I was only 11, I know your probably thinking that's normal well in my old household it wasn't it was forbidden to ever hit or argue we once were a loving family but that all went out the window the day my sister died.

My sister died in a car accident when she was 18 she was meant to pick me up from school that day, she had finished work early and wanted to pick me up so we could go out to a cafe and have our weekly dose of hot chocolate and for her to rant to me. I remember waiting at school till 4:00 with no sight of seeing her until my mother came speeding around the corner with tears streaming down her face, she rolled down her window and told me to hurry up and get in the car I did as I was told and strapped my seatbelt on. I looked out the window of the car to see the emergency side of the hospital that's when it hit me something terrible has happened and my heart started beating so fast I thought I was going to have a panic attack.

That was when my parents told me the news that my sister had been in a car accident and that she had died. Everything froze around me time stood still echoing everything around me my ears blocked out everything else that my parents were telling me I collapsed to the floor with tears running down my face and I thought that I was never going to see her beautiful smile again and to the sister I looked up to my whole life was gone. I never thought what was going to come next only at the age of 11 was going to ruin my life to the core.

Present

The sound of yelling and doors slamming woke me up with the thought that my parents have arrived home from where ever they were. I got out of bed and quickly got ready for my eventful day ahead, I looked at the time on my bedside table and realised that I was going to be late for work again, I work at a restaurant about 20 minutes from where I live so it not too bad. I walked out the front door sprinting down the street with the thought that I am going to be late but hopefully not to late because I'm running. This will be my 5th time being late to work and my boss is trying to find every excuse to fire me and I think this time she might have a valid reason to. I open the back door to be met with my boss who is real mad and staring into my soul by her office door with an evil grin spreaded across her face. I immediately gulped my fear down my dry throat, the nerves started to surface and I knew this was it.

"Sophia" Taylor my boss yelled aggressively.

"Sophia we have been waiting for you, there are a bunch of customers waiting for their fucking orders and here you coming late as usual for the 5th time for the past 2 weeks!"

"I'm sorry this won't happen again" I said.

"that's what you said last time, that's it you are fired get out I never want to see you again your a waste of space"

"Please, I really need this job I promise it won't happen again. Give me a second chance. Please" I begged.

"I don't care little girl, GET OUT!" she yelled meanly.

With that she walked out with a scolding look on her face.

The tears that were waiting to fall finally fell down my round face that was probably now puffy. Abi walked towards me with her arms wide open Abi hugged me so tight i thought of my sister Nora. Nora would hug me when I was scared of the thunder and lighting when I was a child.

"its going to be okay Soph nothings going to happen your dad won't do anything to you just stay at my house as long as you want" Abigail offered.

"Abi I can't do that he will find me like he always does you know how he is he won't stop until he finds me and that's when he really gets mad and hurts me more than what he usually does" I sobbed.

"Soph you can't keep living like this" she said sincerely.

"I know Abi but I have to, I know my parents are still inside who use to love me I just have to keep trying"

"ABIAGIL" yelled Taylor.

"Soph I have to go Im really sorry"

"yea no its fine i'll talk to you later"

Abi gave me a quick hug and walked back where Taylor was yelling if only I had the chance to hug Abi one last time i'll Cherish it more.

Abi knows everything about me from the beatings I get from my aggressive father and when my sister died. From then me being raped by a boy who I thought really loved me, he raped me at one of his friends party I tried pushing him off of me but it was no use he was stronger than me. I try not to think of that night as it still haunts me I still get nightmares til this day. At that time i was only 17, I soon found out that him and his sick friends made a bet about me if he could take away my virginity by pretending to love me.

I sighed and turned around and opened the door to be met with a cold breeze and chills ran down my pale skin tears flooding down my bear face. I walked along the side walk sadly looking at people as they past by with the ones they loves laughing and talking like everything was fine. But sadly for me I was going home to get a beaten from my father.

I push the front door open to be hit with a very strong smell of alcohol and bottles scattered along the floor. I walk further in to see my father and mother sitting on the couches passed out, so I decided I would start my work from now by cleaning this mess up.

Literally 2 hours later everything was finally done.

As I was sitting on the stool in the kitchen with my eyes trying to stay open I hear rough foot steps my father walks in and walks over to me and grabs me by my hair and tugs me to the floor and starts kicking me in my bruised up stomach.

"GET UP WHORE" He yelled making a flinch.

"Please. please stop I beg you" I said with fear in my voice.

"GET THE FUCK UP NOW" He roared.

I pulled my self to my knees and then grab onto the stool and pulled my self up. My dried up tears were now refreshed with new ones.

"Come here" my father said.

"Yes father"

I slowly walked to my father with my head down holding my stomach.

"Do you know what you are" he questioned.

I shake my head mumbling 'no' because my throat was dry and blocked.

"You are little piece of shit, that her own parents don't even like. LOOK AT YOU. YOU ARE FILTH"

"You ruined us after your dear sister died" He spoke madly.

I felt my self stiffen after hearing what he said. Everything felt like it was caging in on me, I felt my self getting agitated. I prayed to god that someone was listening and to make it stop.

''LOOK AT YOU NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU" he said.

He started walking towards me with murder on his face.

Slap

Kick

Punch

Punch

Kick

"Please father stop" I begged.

"Fuck you, you deserve all this whore" he said.

He grabs me by my arms and drags me up the stairs to my room and he pushes me into my room leaving me all alone.

Where is my mom? I started to think in my head.

After so much thinking I dazed off to sleep with my filthy clothes and laid on the floor with tears still streaming down my face.

____

I woke up to the bright sun beaming through my blinds. I sighed and yawned waking up feeling cold, I look down to my lower half seeing that I'm still in my clothes from yesterday. I decided I needed to get up and get ready for the day. I tried to stand up but I felt massive pains in my stomach but then I realised the beating I got from my father last night. I dragged my self to the edge of my bed and placed my arms on the edge and got up weakly.

While walking to my bathroom holding my stomach I yawned tiredly multiple times, I opened my bathroom door and walked in to see the mirror already reflecting on me. I was weak, sad, tired and miserable flashbacks started coming through my head that I didn't want. Tears started streaming down my face and sobs starting performing. I cried again.

After I cried, I walked to my shower and turned on the hot water and walked back to the sink to brush my teeth I normally let my shower run before I get it so its already heated up. I jumped into the shower and started washing my hair with the most nicest smell of my Vanilla shampoo and Vanilla conditioner and then I washed my body and shaved my entire body. I got out and rubbed some lotion all over me. 

Once I was done doing everything I walked back into my room and got dressed. I wore a oversized grey graphic jumper that was ripped where my wrist we're with black tights and my worn out converse. My hair was neatly sat in its natural waviness. 

____

I was walking along the side path making my way to the local library but stopped at this little cafe on the corner block near the library. I walked in the cafe and the little bell dinged on the top of the door.

I walked over to the register. 

"Hi darling, what can I get you?" the elderly lady said.

"Hi, can I please get a small iced latte with vanilla syrup and add extra whipped cream please?"

"Of course dear, anything else?"

"No thank you, that's will be it" I replied.

I paid and then walked to the side waiting for my drink but something caught my eye down the hall. So me being me I decided to walk down the hallway and too see what it was.

As I got closer the door it was slightly opened for me to get a brief view of inside. 

The next thing I saw was shocking to me as I gasp loudly. 

I saw around 7 men all suited up around a large table with drugs and guns scattered all around the table.

All eyes flicked quickly onto me, my nerves started building up. Omg what is going to happen to me? they're going to kill me. God please help me!!

"Someone fucking grab her" 

"What no" I was about to turn around and run until someones hand clasped around my elbow and pulled me back into the room. Next thing the door slammed shut.

I shouted so loudly. 

"Stop. Stop. Stop. Please I won't tell anyone" I begged.

"Shut the fuck up and listen" he shouted to me. 

Suddenly the dude that had his arm around my elbow dragged me to the corner of the room and tied me up. From my ankles to my wrist. 

"Te l'ho detto di assicurarti che la porta fosse chiusa a chioave, cazzo, Matteo" (i told you to make sure the door was fucking locked Matteo) A guy shouted.

The guy that shouted was actually good looking. Had light brown eyes, brown hair, very tall around 6'1 and low-key looked scary. 

Kinda shitting my self. 

"Let me fucking go asshole" I shouted.

"No, you are fucking coming with us since you saw everything" He yelled.

"Whaaaa--------" As I was about to say something I felt a sharp pain on my neck as I yelp. 

Last thing I saw everything was complete darkness. 

_________

Thank you so much for giving my book a try. This is my first ever book I have ever written on Wattpad, so I really do hope you enjoyed it. 

Don't forget to follow my TikTok account;  _bookkwormm_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

980K 16.1K 50
|18+| Tatum Kingston, daughter of the leader of the Red Bloods Mafia forced to look for a hand in marriage only at 19. She crosses paths with Sicilia...
1.4M 25.3K 49
****I'm writing this story because I want to be creative, while working with my imagination. If there is anything you feel wrong with my story feel f...
118K 1.7K 26
Bella Smith,She is a normal college girl.Normal? Normal and Bella didn't fit in one sentence.She is badass,she knows how to street-fight,street-race...
434K 10.9K 37
Renzo Lucarelli is the heir of the biggest mafia in Italy and one of the biggest ones in the world. He is cold, ruthless and cares only about his maf...