EMPIRE → PULISIC

By icyhct

- two kids from hershey finding their empires in london More

00
01
03
04
05
06
07
08

02

834 26 8
By icyhct

••

"so we're just not going to talk about last night?"

christian stood, leaning against the kitchen island with a mug of coffee in hand. his gaze trailed alex as she had completely ignored his question and continued cutting her fruits into perfect pieces like he wasn't there. her grip on the knife tensed as he kept staring with persistent eyes.

"stop look at me like you're trying to turn me into stone," she remarked, neatly placing her fruits in a bowl. she looked up to observe him for a quick second. the footballer was still shirtless, much to alex's dismay, and had that same golden retriever look on his face - a look that has innocence written all over it.

"then stop being so stubborn and just answer the question,"

she's so complicated, christian thought to himself, one second she's the most understanding person in the world, and then a second later, she's pushing away everyone who tries to care.

"it's not that serious, we didn't even fuck," she replied nonchalantly, popping a grape in her mouth and pushed the bowl towards him.

"you are unbelievable, alex," christian let out a frustrated sigh, "that's not my point,"

"then explain to me, mr. wise guy, what's your point?"

"oh my god, my point is that i found you so drunk that you were stumbling out of a fucking bar in the middle of london at midnight. do you know how dangerous that sounds? someone could've, i don't know, taken advantage of you?" christian let out all of his frustrations to her in a serious tone.

although he had genuine concern written all over his face, alex told herself that he was full of shit.

"taken advantage of me?" alex scoffed, "please christian let's not get ahead of ourselves, you're the one who almost fucked a drunk woman last night. as a matter of fact, that should even be considered taking advantage,"

"you're getting it all wrong but you'd obviously be too drunk to remember that you told me that you..."

he immediately hesitated and decided it was best to not tell alex the whole story of what happened last night, even if it makes him look like the bad guy.

his lips formed into a thin line, "you know what, just talk to me when you're ready to face your problems because you've always been like this, lex. we both know that all you do is run away,"

and just like that, christian walked out the door.

alex buried her face in her hands. what the fuck is happening, she angrily thought to herself, and what even happened last night? alex stared at the empty coffee mug christian had left behind and she couldn't help but silently agree with him. he was right, she just loved to run away from her problems.

oh fuck no, she told herself immediately, shaking off those thoughts - he has no right to act all innocent because he's not any better.

••

angelina dos santos

angelina dos santos
hey christian. i know this is random because you haven't see me since high school but you're the only person in london who i knew i could text. alex and i were drinking at the pub near that fancy italian restaurant near plaza 26 and i really had to leave because a huge family emergency popped up. i know it's not a good area and she's a heavy drinker so i just want to make sure she's ok. someone told me you lived nearby so if you could just drop by and just check if not dead on the street or something, i would be grateful. sorry for inconveniencing you, i know i shouldn't have left her there.

christian pulisic
Hey. Don't worry about it, I understand your situation and it won't really be an inconvenience since it's just a few minutes away from my place. I'll try looking for her right now and let you know asap.

angelina dos santos
oh my god thank you, you're a lifesaver. if you don't mind, just don't tell her i sent you, she would throw me into a river.

christian pulisic
Yeah of course.

••

saying that christian was in a terrible mood would be an understatement. it's the last training session at chelsea before international break and as thomas tuchel said himself, "christian, you're playing like shit". the events that occurred in the early morning have been a prime reason for his shitty mood, even if he would never admit it. he doesn't know why he cares so much about some girl he hasn't seen since he was 16, but for some insane reason, he does.

a part of him is exhausted from how stubborn she is and the other part just wants to help her because he knows he's the only one who could. christian knows that he's the only who can put up with her. that's why her best friend called him out of the blue last night as an extremely intoxicated alex had mindlessly stumbled out of the bar.

she know he would drop everything for alex.

"christian, what do you think?" mason snapped him out of his self reflection, waving his hand in front of christian's face to check for a sign of life. the chelsea squad was gathered in the cobham locker room (which smelled like sweaty boots infused with european cologne - gross!) and the players were chatting among themselves. mason mount, ben chillwell, and reece james surrounded him but christian quickly zoned out as they were conversing,

the american blinked a couple times before responding, "yeah, totally,"

"ok so while you were daydreaming," mason rolled his eyes, "we were talking about throwing toni a goodbye party, you know, as a pleasant farewell,"

"that sounds great," christian agreed immediately, "where will this party be hosted?"

mason hesitated, "well uh..."

"mason has the biggest house, he'll be hosting, duh," ben interjected, earning a kick in the shin from the brit. "i did not agree to this," mason sighed, "but i'll do it. for my dear friend toni, of course,"

reece chuckled, "mase stop sulking, this was your idea so you're gonna have to do all the work,"

"so you guys are just not gonna help at all?" mason raised an eyebrow at his friends' cruelty as they collectively nodded their heads. why did i do to have such shitty friends, he whined to himself.

christian simply laughed at the scene and patted mason in the head jokingly - wishing him good luck with his future endeavors, and exited the locker room.

••

reeces pieces

reeces pieces
Alexandra Rossiiiiiiiii

lex!!!
hello, Reece James (born 8 December 1999) is an English professional footballer who plays as a right-back for Premier League club Chelsea and the England national team.

reeces pieces
Ok I should've see that coming. Anyways, Mase is hosting a goodbye party for Toni and i was like why not invite u

reeces pieces
I know you're just as depressed as the germans are about him leaving so why not

lex!!!
oh you're totally right, i am the president of rudiger fan club

reeces pieces
Are you actually

lex!!!
no i'm not creepy. i'd love to go but work is absolutely crazy rn like wait til u see our financial plans rn it's a mess

reeces pieces
Me being smart, i knew u were gonna say that so i invited a bunch the higher ups and they all agreed to close the books and take the night off.

lex!!!
look at mr. james making money moves. but whatever i guess i'll come 🫠

reeces pieces
Sweet! So it's at Mase's house in two days at 6:30pm. Dress formal

lex!!!
see u there reeces pieces🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
289K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...