Uncool or cool (soul x reader)

By KawaiiKitty253

this is my first story. hope you enjoy More

The Crew
He's Pretty Cool
Jealousy
Thank you
Suffer
A/N
Dont ask why
Chap. 9 : Over Night..... Almost
(I forgot what the cliffhanger was leading up to) A real chapter...
The Day Of Relaxation
Not a real chapter (new story and REQUESTS)
Neko Y/N
Hot Coco and Cuddles

Love at first sight

1.5K 60 97
By KawaiiKitty253

Souls POV

She began to open her eyes and we quickly backed up. 'She's so beautiful' I thought wile staring at her then she suddenly said, "who are you?" Then kid introduced us and she said her name was (f/n), oh that's such a beautiful name. After that I spotted the girls I said "check this out." 'Stupid me, check this out shes a human being not an it.' We walked back to black*star and (f/n) fighting about having a fight. Then she ran off after realizing she was the center of attention. "Wait (f/n)!" I yelled after her while chasing her down the steps. 'Ugh this is so uncool I feel like its real live soap opera'

Reader POV

I screamed when I fell because of my stupid (f/c) heels. I hit my face and tumbled down the stairs. I couldn't see anything... I think I blacked out.

Soul POV

I saw her fall and ran even faster down the stairs and when I saw her she was unconscious . I knew I couldn't leave her their so I picked her up bridal style and carried her up the stairs 'oh my gosh this is so so tiring ugh well its worth it I look so cool and awesomely manly'

Patty's POV

'Giraffes... Death ... Rainbows .......... ................................'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.7K 25
Princess Bella, the first and only daughter of the famous rulers of the United Kingdom of Auradon, Belle and Beast. The twin sister of Prince Ben, yo...
47.7K 1.2K 175
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
1.5M 106K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
93.3K 2.6K 27
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...