The Unbelievable Crimeβ”†βœ“

By bora-bish

Start: 14th June, 2022 End: 27th March, 2023 || Most Cherished Rankings: #1 kimnamjoonff #11 rmff #11 namjoon... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Third Murder
Chapter 2: The stone
Chapter 3: That Book
Chapter 4: Ilsan
Chapter 5: Kindergarten
Chapter 6: Kims
Chapter 7: Midnight Snack
Chapter 8: Sherlock Holmes
Chapter 9: Choi Giho
Chapter 10: Found You
Chapter 12: Free or not?
Chapter 13: Tell me
Chapter 14: Mistakened
Chapter 15: Answers
Chapter 16: Screwed for Real
Chapter 17: Give and Take
Chapter 18: Gunshot
Chapter 19: You okay?
Chapter 20: Suffer
Chapter 21: Fishy
Chapter 22: Blood
Chapter 23: Journal
Chapter 24: Brother
Chapter 25: Drunk
Chapter 26: Deja vu?
Chapter 27: Bruises
Chapter 28: Food and Sleep
Chapter 29: Rain
Chapter 30: An Old Friend
Chapter 31: Talks and Laughs
Chapter 32: Vintage Buildings
Chapter 33: Unfinished Business
Chapter 34: The Great Rescue
Chapter 35: Old Wounds
Chapter 36: Guns and Lies
Chapter 37: A Clear Head
Chapter 38: Favored Sheltered
Chapter 39: Missing Pieces
Chapter 40: The Hyung Card
Chapter 41: Beware Of Snakes
Chapter 42: After So Long
Chapter 43: Gardens with Ponds
Chapter 44: Long Time, No See?
Chapter 45: Training Room
Chapter 46: Gain their Trust
Chapter 47: Accidental Encounters
Chapter 48: It Hurts
Chapter 49: Grown Up
Chapter 50: Song Youngsoo
Chapter 51: Noona
Chapter 52: You Messed Up
Chapter 53: Growing Distance
Chapter 54: Partners
Chapter 55: Useful Works
Chapter 56: Apologies
Chapter 57: Empty Dreams
Chapter 58: Hightime
Chapter 59: Trick or Trust
Chapter 60: Break-in
Chapter 61: Betrayal
Chapter 62: Not Worth It
Chapter 63: The Arrow And The Song
Chapter 64: The Three Spies
Chapter 65: Burning Hopes
Chapter 66: Birth And Death
Chapter 67: Moongazing
Chapter 68: Drunk In Jealousy
Chapter 69: Giggles and Soju
Chapter 70: North America
Chapter 71: Fierce Hatred
Chapter 72: Closed Case
Chapter 73: The Last Puzzle Piece
Chapter 74: Unknown Plan
Chapter 75: The Meeting
Chapter 76: Revenge Games
Chapter 77: The Final Fight
The End
Epilogue

Chapter 11: Kidnapped

46 12 55
By bora-bish

||

~No one's POV~

||

Namjoon woke up gasping, soaked in cold water. His eyes stung from the bright light that filled his vision after long hours of keeping him blindfolded.

He had woken up a long time ago but was kept here, blindfolded. For some time he started counting seconds to at least guess how much time had passed but then he fell asleep.

He tugged at his hands to shield his eyes but there were ropes tied around them.

"Awake now? Great. So, nice to meet you again, Mr. Kim Namjoon." He could finally see the face in front of him with a little bit of clarity. And he was again shocked at the warped ways of the universe.

||

~Flashback~
~The Library~

||

"Found you." Y/N smiled to herself as she sat on the nearest chair.

In front of Namjoon.

From his peripheral, Namjoon glanced at the book she picked. Map of the Soul. One of his favourites.

He smiled to himself.

At least there is someone who loves philosophy, he thought.

Then he glanced at the girl's face.

He gasped. "You?"

Y/N looked up with furrowed eyebrows. Her eyes slowly widened as he recognized the naive kid from the alleyway who ruined her plans.

"Yes me." She stared blankly at Namjoon.

"Are you...okay? Did that man hurt you?" Namjoon asked as politely as possible. He thought he had offended her.

"He didn't." She flashed a smile at him and he nodded. They both went back to their books, and no one spoke.

Until Y/N broke the silence. "Have you read Demian?" She asked suddenly.

"Yes. Many times. One of my favorites." Namjoon answered politely. But Y/N panicked.

"Did you notice anything weird?" She asked in hushed tones.

"No. Did you?" Namjoon asked back in the same hushed tones.

"At first I had thought Demian was the protagonist, but actually the protagonist was Sinclair." Y/N covered up quickly.

"Same. Even I was surprised when the story started from Sinclair and Demian joined afterwards." Namjoon admitted.

Again there was a silence, a comfortable one.

This time no one broke it.

Y/N sighed, as it was confirmed now that Namjoon didn't see that paper. Her relaxing moment was disturbed by a phone call.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Y/N-ah, come here. We got clues." Yoongi said from the other side and hung up.

As expected Y/N ran out of the library, leaving a bewildered Namjoon behind.

"She could have at least borrowed the book." He muttered and again went back to his book. It wasn't his matter of concern anyways.

||

~Flashback ends~

||

"How are you Namjoon?" Y/N smiled sweetly at the boy who was rethinking his life decisions.

Namjoon was still reeling from the familiarity in the face, not because he had seen it in the library, but because it resembled his face too...

"Tsk. It's rude when you don't reply." Y/N threw another mug of water at his face and he gasped for air.

"Now. How are you?" Y/N said in the same sickly sweet tone.

"Enjoying myself. How about you?" Namjoon spat out, coughing out water.

"Aww, Namjoon is angry?" Y/N cooed.

They both stared each other down. Namjoon with pure hatred and Y/N with pure menace. Just waiting for the other to break the eye contact. Y/N won as Namjoon had to blink his eyes that stung from the cold water.

"Won't you brag about why you brought me here like all villains usually do?" Namjoon snickered.

"Aniya, I don't brag. I state facts. Answer my questions, and you can go. Alive." Y/N stressed the last words that made Namjoon laugh.

"Who said I want to live." Namjoon chuckled which soon died. "My own mind is hell bent on killing me. It will be better if you do it first." He said blankly.

"Of all people we could have needed, we had to deal with a hopeless. What sin did I commit last life?" Y/N massaged her temples, seemingly bored of the situation.

"I'll be back. Until then choose. Live peacefully. Or die painfully." With that, Y/N exited the room leaving Namjoon completely alone and shivering.

"Hyung..." Namjoon whispered leaning back on the pillar he was tied to. He observed the room. There was nothing he could use to escape.

No sharp object.

No lighter.

No stick.

Only this bucket of water and that chair were kept strategically at a distance where he would reach only if he could somehow untie himself from the ropes. Even the ropes were tied in a way he couldn't undo them with his hands even in thousand years.

In short, he was screwed.

||

"Jimin-ah. Give him some food. Don't let him die of hunger, but let him feel it gnawing his insides." Y/N instructed while sorting Yoongi's notes.

Jimin went inside to do what he had been told.

"How are you going to make him spill everything?" Jungkook asked.

"First I will try emotionally. He is connected to books, and I could read every thought that came to his mind from his face. He is an open book that will come in handy for us. If he is really Giho's son, he must be trained physically, but emotional strength comes gradually. He didn't stick around that long with Giho. Chill, it's only been a day. He has a lot coming his way." Y/N explained.

"Books? You love books too. What about you?" Jungkook asked curiously.

Y/N smiled. "As I said, emotional strength comes gradually. I was practically born as a mafia. And remember, girls are the most dangerous when they learn to hide their feelings and emotions." Y/N ruffled the bunny's hair as he chuckled.

"I will go and check on him. You go see Hoseok Oppa, he is in the lab. The DNA sample is too small so go and help him in copying the samples." Y/N nudged Jungkook toward the lab and he nodded.

Y/N cracked her knuckles and entered the room where they had kept Namjoon.

His head was resting on the pillar he was tied to. Soaked completely in water, he was shivering slightly from the cold wind that came through the vent above. The vent was on the roof away from the walls so no one can climb it solely on their own.

"Hi Joonie." Y/N chirped as she sat in the chair before Namjoon.

He faced her with a blank face, or so he thought.

"You are scared Joonie!" Y/N clapped like a kid. The action gave Namjoon psycho vibes and he shuddered. Y/N smirked seeing the expected reaction from him.

"Now be a good boy and answer my questions, hmm?" Y/N took out the knife strapped to her thigh. Namjoon eyed it wearily.

"Or else I will chop your finger, one by one." Namjoon eyes widened and he confirmed this girl is a psycho. "Sounds painful, right?" Y/N mused.

"The day I met you in the alley. You didn't need that help, right?" Namjoon asked with pure despair.

"Jinjja? Do you think I needed help? I was about to shoot that man balls but you had to butt in. You ruined the fun." Y/N pouted.

Namjoon looked at Y/N in disbelief.

"Now answer. Do you know Choi Giho?" Y/N asked and all playfulness disappeared.

"Who?" Namjoon asked genuinely confused.

"Whose money do you withdraw from the ATM machine at Pearl House Mall?" Namjoon eyes widened.

"You spied me?" He asked.

"I said you have to answer. I don't remember I said anything about questions." Y/N snapped.

"My brothers' salary comes from there." Namjoon answered plainly.

Y/N stood up. "Brothers?" Namjoon widened his eyes, cursing himself for giving out something like that.

"No, don't hurt them please!" He was now practically begging, tears falling from his eyes. The last time they came to save him they lost everything. This time they would surely be killed, looking at this psycho in front of him.

"Aww, Joonie is scared? Be scared. And I don't hurt. I play." Y/N winked before exiting the room.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Namjoon screamed out his frustration, hands bruising from being tied for too long. "Hyung, please be safe, please be safe..."

He kept chanting, hoping someone in the heavens above would hear his prayers.

No one did.

||

Vote for President Namjoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.1K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...
35K 2.3K 48
After 2 years of hiding from everyone, Jeon/ Ito Y/N finally became one of the most respected doctors in Japan. While trying to lead her life normall...
1.1M 43.5K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
46.1K 2.3K 27
What happens when a rude, stubborn, but genius and handsome CEO meets his nemesis who hates everything about him? ...Or does she? "Can't there be a s...