The Dramatic Tale of Mareyn 2...

By MareynPurple

Mareyns team has one the tournament but something doesnt feel right. Her emenys are growing stronger, and gai... More

Chapter 2: the lonly
Chapter 3: the lykos
Chapter 4: the rebel
Chapter 5: the sneak
Chapter 6: The lark
Chapter 7: the prisoner
Chapter 8: the plan
Chapter 9: the heroic
Chapter 10: the

Chapter 1: the blue

16 3 0
By MareynPurple

"LykOS!" Mareyn gasped. "Is it really you?"

Lykos nodded. His blue i's bright under his dark, swetty hair. "Mareyn, I had to come back.... for you."

"swoon"Mareyn stares into his bright, enchanting, hypnotic, mesmerizing, beutiful, mistickle, blue, turk oil, cyan, sapphire, cobalt, cerulean, indigo blue, cornflower, tidepool, ocean, navy, geyser, normal, benign, spherical, elliptical, oval, optical, lens-like, retinal, calm, happy, nice, glowing, kind, thoughtful, infiniti, passionate, orb i's.

"Wolfblood should benice to you. You didn't do AN nything."

Wolfblood SCREEMED.

"nOTHING!? I WILL BE BACK!" He run away.

"BUT WAITE..... I NEED TO GET BACK TO the MATH ALLIANCE MASTERS!!!"

"They might not let us back."

"Of course they will.. " maryen said try8ng to convince herself.

"They think you're so stupid but your not."

"Thanks Lykos" she says. "Nice i's" Lykos blushed.

"You too. Purples nice I color" Mareyn blushed. I HATE BLUSHING!!??!?!?!!???32[2"lllLETS GO" Mareyn said.

They walk back to the math alliance masters. They were in LAST PLACE!!! I need to get first place twice to get us to WIN. On,y... TWO ROUNDS OUT OF SIX KEFT.

"I ME HZERE TO HELP!!!" Mareyn sad. THEY GASPED.

" Mareyn! We didn't realize how much we needed your help! " they said simmultaneissly like a robot chorus.

"Lykos is here! Mareyn said also. But they didn't care.

She jumped forwards to start counting!

"SPESHAL CHALLENGE. COUNT BY TWOS! Ten seconds." MARYEN gasped at the loudspeakers words. But she was determined.

"TWO FOUR SIC EIGHT TEHN TWELVE FOURTEEN SIXTEEN EIGHTEEN TWENTY TEENTYTWO TWENTY FOUR TWENTY SIX TWENTY EIGHT THIRTY THIRTY TWI THRIRY FOUR THIRTY SIX THIRTY EIGHT FORTY FORTY TEO FORTY FOUR FORTY SIX FORTY EIGHT FIFTY FIFTY TWO FIFTY FOUR FIFTY SIX FIFTY EIGHTSIXTY SIXTYTWP SIXTY FOUR SIXTY SIX" the other teams were ONLY AT TEN AT MAXIMUM. Her team was cherring. Second place! Almost...

"Mareyn, we are sorry we ever doubted you!!!."

"MAREYNMATH MAREYNMATH MAREYNMATH!" They were a jubilations xhant!"

"Last challenge.................. REPEAT THE NUMBERS on the SCREEN!"

no one understood the challenge... but MAREYN!

While everyone was still thinking... Mareyn said "63426220339271513242739303928264131523744533232324343324231325475857474746437240202838364536290092533320091232580192732719012633434353535352535335354131323314262625336373802."

"MAREYN PF MATH ALLICEN. FIRST PLACE! SECOND PLACE THE CROWNED WITH HYACINTH. THIRD PLACE DARKBLOOD WITH SILVERBLOOD. FOURTH PLACE WILDLFIRE SPEAKERS WITH SPARK. FINAL SCOARS. "

"HOORAY! MAREYN, WE WILL NEVER DOUBT YOU EVER AGAIN!" They said together. Mareyn felt like crying! She was so proud! But then she said...

"YOU SHOULD BE CHEERING FOR LYLOS! I NEVER WOULD HAVE MADE IT WITHOUT HIM!"

"LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS!"

Lykos said, "no it was Mareyn, I don't deserve the praise." But they keptcherring. Mareyn smilled

The other teams looked angry...but Mareyn could tell that it wasn't directed at her.

"Why is there a math contest? It's so hard! We should do a better contest." Someone said. Mareyn agreed............................. but what contest did they mean by better? Well I mean anythings better then math. ... if she reb bulled... she would be... a BAD KID!!! Well I mean... I was a Darkblood once... she shook her head. I'm not... I'm not. A BAD KID.

Heh she say quietly. "MAREYNNAGRES!" said everybody.

"No I. Mean YEs!?,?" Areyn said worriedly and not share what to say!

But they all thought MAREYN agreed with them... no matter WHAT they thought.

While maryen was in the hallways she was purple haired, which swung as she walked in pried. But also fier, because she couldn't tell what to do Ingl.

"I have idea" she said to her servants I mean the great math alliance . masters.

Let's make flag" she said. Everyone agreed exkept......WolfBlood.......and.......sick.....

"Why would I want to have a flag. Flags are TOO BAD!" THE TEAM ALL gaSped.

"How can you SAID THAT. MAREYN IS ARE HERO." Said ellipse.

"IF You know her true colers...." you wouldn't say that." Wolfb Sai. The kisd all gathers round to hear. But Mareyn snapped

"HEY HE'S LYING. DON'T LISTEN." because she felt gillty. The students went back to nOT listEning

"I think the flag should be a math symbol" said people

"NO. THATS BORING," Mareyn said. The students gasped! Mareyn included! Was she a... REBEL BAD KID BULLY? She felt so horrible! "I mean YES GOOD IDEA!" Mareyn added fast. The all nodded. Mareyn could tell they remembered though. "But... I mean nevermind!" SHE WAS SO BAD AT CHOOSING WHAT TO SAY! What if they HATED her and thought she was ME AN! She felt self concies.

"LET'S GET STARTED." Mareyn said fast. It was all so stressful. They drew a crown because of master. Then they added a proud face on the biggest spike. Then they added stars like yellow color coming. Then they added the background was blue. "Like Lykos's i's..." Mareyn said to herself. Then she notirced, everyone heard!

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHH.............." she said nervsily. It was 9:03 which meant there was still 6 hours and 57 minutes. "I mean uh..." Mareyn tried really fast to think of a lie. They can't know I... like LYKOS!

People were murmurING... ABOUT HER! Also lykos. Lykos looked shy but not really.

"BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBERRPBEEPBEEPBEEPNREREP" screamed wolfblood. "YORE a weirdo. You DONT EVEN MATTER. You betrayeder." he growled p

but sounded sliightly like a lizard. He got closer and pointed a metal ruler edge at her.

RINGIRNGIRN. the bell said.WolfBlood and sickle ran away. Mareyn gasped! She had been saved! But then the rebellious part of her mind said, Saved by the bell? You're WEAK.

"No im not" said her to herself. Then peeple thought she was insnae.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO SPY ON MY LIFE" Mareyn said as she ran crying from the gym.

Mareyn walked into speedy class. Crying! Mareyn was so sad so she spent the whole class period staring at lykos's i's. Everyone noticed EXCEPT LYKOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It made mareyn so sad.

In kindlys class she sat down exhausted from crying. Her friends Aria and hyacinth were in the class but she didn't even care.

"Herer are my tacks forms. Please fill them out correctly. OK!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?"

Mareyn dident care are made mis kindly pay 30x the amount of taxes. But ms kindly... NOTICED! SHE JUST WANTED TO FIT IN!

"HEY, THIS IS INCORRECT!" Ms kindly boomed. "YOU WILL HAVE TO GO INTO DETENTIO-" someone cut her off. It was Hyacinth but Mareyn didn't even care. in fact she was slightly upset because on detention no one would bully her.

"MS KINDLY!" Hyacinth threw a chair at the projecter. "No... IT WAS MY FAULT."

"What" said ms kindly.

"I.............. Dorced her to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T o MAKE YOU POOR!"

"Oh. dentention for both of you."

"NO! he said quickly but kindly forced them out anyway. Hyacinth didn't care though because he got a gOOd reputation.

"Lets skoip class" said mareyn. gasp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am i a BAD KID??????????????????????????

"Ok" said hyconth. Mareyn gasped. He isnt' MAD AT ME? Well I mean he's kind of a rebel.

"Where should ew go."

"Let's infiltrate the office."

"GASP" mareyn gasped because she dident know he was so REBILIOUS

"I mean, we're already in detention what could be worse."

"Well I don't know.., what if we're KIDCKPPP OUT!" mareyn said. Hyacinth laughed.

"I can bribe the school and get back in. That happened many times."

"WHAT!?!?!?!" Maryen said.

"No I'm joking. But if we're kicked out we're both kicked out. It doesn't matter"

"WAIT BUT LYKOS," MAREYN said accdently.

"Oh him" hyacinth said sounding slightly annoyed. "I have carrot i's there not much worse then blue right I mean yours are onion" Mareyn gasped. She was so insulted! She was so insecure about her i'zs. "I's barely even matter. I mean you can see out of them"

Mareyn was shocked and angry! "YOU DONT CARE ABOUT MY FRIENDS! YOU THINK I ONLY CARE ABOUT US"

"Nonnonono!" Hyacinth said. "I'm just saying blue i's are nice but that's all they are." But Mareyn was already angry!

"Dont talk to mee." said said anigrly.

"I didn't MEAN it! Your being so unreasonible!! Com'e on i can show. what's lykos personality?"

"Im not alking to you"

"No relly whats his personality????

"... Blue"

"Exactly! But what's my personality?" He said in a moral kind wise rebellious reasonable concerned empathetic ethical humane bold old people way.

"..."

"Nice" Mareyn said.

"So why do you care SO MUCH about Lykos? You juts like his i's" Hyacinth said.

"Well... I mean... why would I like YOU? the only interesting thing is that you are moral kind wise rebellious reasonable concerned empathetic ethical humane and bold."

"I sit at your lunch table. You barely talk to Lykos. I'm talking to you now more then you ever talked to LYKOS!"

"Well he dide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Well he's not dead now, is he! You woldnt notice if instead of him it was a cardboard cut out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Well, they can't have i's!" Mareyn said angrily.

"Fine then! I guess only YOU will be kicked out!" He walked into the office and closed the door behind him.

"Oh no." mareyn said. She had none... and soon not even her SHCOOL! "You can't really be trying to kick me out.." she whispered to herself. "Hyacinth wouldn't do that..." she was on the verge of tears.

How could he be so petty about things like that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 108 12
**READ PLEASE**A teenage all round beautiful female has trouble trying to adapt to her boyfriends family.. which she thought was perfect. However as...
767 4 50
Between her alcoholic mother, depressed father, and traumatized little sister, Wren's life is falling apart, but her friends are there for her to hel...
8.5K 269 103
Emera Pisces was a dweeb, a nerd. No other way to put it. A bashful girl who had a hopeless crush on the same boy for two years, who failed to notice...
857K 38.5K 57
Love isn't always enough. --- "Ahhh this is one of the greatest books I've ever read." - @hatersarelovers "I loved this book so so so SO much! I enjo...