MaAn- Compilation Of Stories

By mixfandomstorywriter

Hey guys! So in this, I'll be fulfilling your dreams! I mean, I'll be writing on the track that you guys want... More

Fulfilling your dreams
Story 1: MaAn ki raat

Story 2: MaAn ki pehli subah

1.1K 60 10
By mixfandomstorywriter

Next day morning, Anuj's eyes started to flutter open, he was thirsty. He could feel the presence of another person next to him, he felt her hair on his right hand as well as he could smell her scent. He opened his eyes and much to his shock found Anupama next to him. He still wasn't able to process the fact that he and Anupama were married! He looked at her with love and affecting. How beautiful she looked while sleeping.

Anuj:

"Ankhe khul toh gaye hai,
Lekin sab ek sapna sa lagta hai,
Tu mere paas soi hai,
Bal bikre jaise aasmaan me kali ghata ho,
Tu toh ankho ko munde sooo rahi hai,
Par sanam yeh dil kehta hai ki bas ab yun hi tujhe dekhta jau, dekhta jau, dekhta jau."

Anuj caressed her hair. And swiftly got a little up without troubling his arm and kissed Anupama's forehead. He looked at her for a while before looking back and searching for water. He somehow managed to pour some water with one hand while maintaining the other hand stable beneath Anupama. He drank a little water and slept off.

That day morning before sunrise, Anupama got up and saw Anuj sleeping peacefully. She caressed his hair.

Anupama: Itne saalo tak jabhi mai sooti thi, able din subah bas kaam ka bauchar rehta tha mere sar pe..kabhi baccho ka kaam toh kabhi Mr. Shah ka kaam. Aur agar galti se bhi Mr. Shah ko neend me aise chu lu, toh gussa ho kar uth jaane the..aur aaj..aaj meri shaadi phir ho gayi hai, par iss baar..iss baar bohot alag hai sab kuch..aapko chune se toh aap mere haatho me simatne aa jaate hai! Anuj..mai aapse bohot bohot pyar karti hu..aap hamesha hamesha aise hi rehna! Mere pyare bholuram!

Anupama softly held onto his hands. She hesitated first, but then went for it as a matter of right, she kissed his forehead and caressed his hair. While Anupama was this close to Anuj, in his sleep, he held onto her and pulled her close. Anupama fell on him. She tried to free herself from his grip but all was vain. She slowly cane near his ear and whispered.

Anupama: Anuj.. jaane dijiye ne, mujhe abhi kaam hai!

Slowly Anuj left go of his grip on Anupama and Anupama stood up. She left to the bathroom and got ready. The first thing she did after that is the aarti of Tulsi maa. After that she went up to her room and started getting dressed for her day.

She wore a blue bandhni saree. She went to the dressing table of the room and applied her kajal, some lip balm, and then put on her bindi. She was almost over with the application of her sindoor when she saw Anuj getting a little irritated from the sunlight. She finished applying sindoor in her maang and came to Anuj. She stood there where the light was hitting his face. The moment she stopped the light Anuj had a happy face and started sleeping once again. Anupama played a little with Anuj and the light. But then finally Anuj woke up. Once again he found Anupama standing in front of him, her hair open, looming so fresh and beautiful.

Anuj: Anu...

Anupama: Su prabhat Anuj..good morning!

Anuj: Anu..

Anupama: Ho! Mai! Aapki Anu..aapki..patni

Anuj: Anu! Anupama! Good morning! Su prabhat! Anu!!

Anupama: Anuj! Aap theek toh hai ne?

Anuj was happy beyond explanation. He was scared thinking that everything that had happened with him was all just a dream but seeing Anupama with him once again in the morning confirmed it that it wasn't all a beautiful dream!

Anuj:

"Sapna sa lag raha hai yeh subah,
Teri zulfo me uljhi hui,
Dar hai kahi jaag na jau,
Aur tu mujhe na dikhe, meri chui mui.
Agar sapna hai toh bas ab soote hi rahi mai,
Agar haqeeqat hai, toh soone se darta hu mai,
Ab haqeeqat hi itna suhana ho, toh soone ko jee nahi karta,
Jo aaj haqeeqat hai, kabhi sapno me bhi nahi soocha tha.
Agar yeh asli hai, toh roz saja dunga sapno se teri har subah.."

Anupama: Anuj..aap bhi ne..

Anupama was shying away and then suddenly Anuj held onto her wrist and stopped her.

Anuj: Nahi Anu.. tum nahi jaanti ki aaj ka din mere liye kya hai..mujhe toh yakeen tak nahi ho raha ki..ki tumhari aur meri..tum aur mai! Oh God! Thank you Kanha ji! Thank you soo much!

Anupama: Anuj..ab aap jaiye aur tayar ho jaiye..mai bhi tayar ho jaati hu, phir hum milke aarti karenge..

Anuj: Theek hai Anu..abhi aata hu!

Anuj stood up from there and headed to the bathroom. He went inside and splashed his face with water and slowly opened the bathroom door and looked at Anupama.

Anuj: Sach me..sapna nahi hai! Thank you! Thank you Kanha ji!

He went inside and got ready. He went to bathe and for that he had taken his towel and the bare essentials with him. After bathing he came out and saw that Anupama had taken out clothes for him. He wore her choice but he didn't like this that Anupama had chosen clothes for him. He went down and did the aarti with Anupama and GK.

After the aarti, Anuj and Anupama were in their room. Anuj thought that this was the perfect time to talk about it.

Anuj: Anu, mai jaanta hu ki tumne pyar se mere liye kapde nikal but you know tumhe yeh karne ki zarurat nahi hai..

Anupama: Matlab?

Anuj: mai jaanta hu ki aise pati ke liye kapde nikalna ek pyar jatane ka tareeka hai but Anu mujhe yeh tareeka pasand nahi. Dekho Anu hum apna pyar doosre tareeko se jata sakte hai ek doosre ko but aise mere liye mere kapde dhoondke pyar jatane ki kya zarurat?

Anupama: Theek che! Aage se nahi nikalungi!

Anuj: Theek hai! So,  jab bhi mai chahu ki tum mere liye mere kapde nikalo, mai aage se hi bol dunga aur tum bhi!

Anupama: Aap mere liye mere kapde nikalenge?

Anuj: Ha, kyu? Shak hai mere choice pe?

Anupama: Bilkul nahi! Chaliye ab neeche chalte hai! GK Kaka akele hai!

Anuj: thode der rehne do unhe aur humme akele..

Anupama: Anuj! Abhi nahi! Aap bhi na!

Anupama ran out of Anuj's hands and went downstairs. Anuj smiled and blushed. He loved this Anu. This Anu who was happy, jolly, always joyful! He wanted his Anu to remain like this forever!

Anuj came down and saw on the dining table with GK. Anupama came with the breakfast and kept it there on the table. While she was serving the food, Anuj softly and quickly held onto her. Anupama looked at him in horror.

Anupama: (whispered) Anuj..kya kar rahe hai? Kaka bhi yahi hai..

Anuj: toh kya Anu..Shaadi ho gayi hai ab hummari!

Anupama: Chodiye ne! Aap bhi na!

Anuj then let go off Anupama and started eating his food. After they ate, GK went out to the mandir. Anuj had washed his hands and was sitting on the table after eating his desert. He was shocked to feel two pairs of hands come on his chest from behind.

Anupama: Anuj..kya hua?

Anuj: kuch nahi..bas woh bhaiya aur bhabhi ka call aya tha..woh log bol rahe the ki unhone humare liye gift bheja hai..

Anupama: toh aap itne pareshaani kyu hai Anuj?

Anuj: pata nahi..kuch theek nahi lag raha..

Then a person rang the bell and Anuj received the letter. He opened it.

Anuj: Anu..bhaiya bhabhi ne humare liye yeh tickets bheji hai honeymoon ke liye Mumbai ke..chale?

Anupama: Ha chaliye ne! Mai jaldi se packing kar leti hu!

Before Anuj could say anything Anupama left to their room to pack. Anupama was very very excited for this trip! Anuj loves how Anupama was excited and happy. He also went up to their room and then helped her pack the things. He waited for GK to come in order to tell him that they will leave for their honeymoon to Mumbai day-after tomorrow. Anupama was soo happy that she had already packed the things for the flight. Anuj was also very happy to go to Mumbai for their honeymoon. GK came and they both informed GK about their trip. GK was also very happy for them and helped them get ready for the trip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 17.2K 18
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
3.1M 70.3K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
853K 27.7K 69
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...