𝓡𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓓𝓲𝓮

By -rachelwritess-

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɢᴏ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʀᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ɪ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰᴀ... More

Cast
Prologue
Playlist
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓸
①⓪
①①
①②
①④
①⑤
①⑥
①⑦
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
①⑧
①⑨
②⓪
②①

①③

1.1K 30 0
By -rachelwritess-

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13 ~ 𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓪

☆☆☆☆☆

A little while later, Brielle was in awe at the cars that Tej had managed to get, when the other four walked in, battered and bruised, as she and Brian looked over, the latter spoke, "What the hell happened?" 

"We met Dom's girlfriend." Riley said but then sarcastically added, "She's lovely."

"You alright?" Hobbs asked Riley as she put her hands in her jacket's pockets, nodding, "Yeah."

Then Hobbs turned his attention to Tej, "Tej, what have you got? Footage, CCTV? Talk to me."

"I just went through all of it." Tej shook his head as he looked at his computer screens in front of him, "Believe it or not, everywhere Shaw's team is, the cameras are down."

Hobbs crossed his arms over his chest before speaking, "That's a hell of a coincidence. Alright, we're going to pay CCTV a little visit." He nods to Riley and Luca and they begin to head out, "Lets roll."

"What is that?" Tej walked over to the grappling gun the four had taken, Han pointed at it, "That is a new toy for you."

Tej picks it up as Dom turns his attention to the group, "So, what happened?"

"Shaw's goons showed up and started shootin' up the place." Roman simply stated, but Gisele lifted her phone up, "But we got something big." At those words, Brielle decided to sit down behind the computers where Tej was working at.

"What?" Dom asked, so Gisele looked between him and Brian before glancing over to Brielle, "Braga." That caught the threes attention, Brielle looked up shocked, as Gisele continued, "He's working with Shaw."

She tossed the phone on the table, as Brian looked at her somewhat confused, "What are you talkin' about?"

"It's true." Han spoke up, "That phone's filled with coded payment transactions that lead straight to Braga's cartel."

"Who the hell is Braga?" Roman questioned the group, Brielle looking over to Dom who answered, "He ran one of the biggest cartels in Mexico."

"And my old boss." Gisele added with a nod, "We used codes just like that to move money out of the country."

"Well, it makes sense." Brian shook his head as he leaned against the table, "Braga was runnin' Letty, now he's workin' with Shaw. It would explain how the two of them met."

"Okay, so ya'll know all this information about him, where do we find him?" Tej questioned as Brian began to pace slightly, "He's sittin' in a prison in Los Angeles."

"How do you know that?" Tej asked, Brian sighed so Brielle answered for him, "Brian put him there."

"Alright, so this is the break we were looking for." Brian nods, as he speaks, like he's understanding the situation and what he's saying, "If the two of them were workin' together, Braga will know what Shaw's up to. I'm gonna pay him a visit."

"Are you serious right now!?" Roman straightened up, "Think about what you're sayin'. You're wanted Brian. The moment you step foot off that plane, it's a wrap. You're not comin' back."

"Coming back?" Tej repeats shaking his head as he looked at Brian, "How are you going to get in the country?"

"Let me worry about that." Brian moves over to the other side of the car that Dom was leaning against, glancing down at the cloth in his hands that he had put on the roof with a sigh, "This is on me. I'm the one that served her up to Braga. I'm the one that gets to make it right." He looked up at Dom, as Brielle made her way over to the two, "Let me make it right."

"Be careful." Dom tells him, Brielle nodding at his words, "Please, just be careful."

☆☆☆☆☆

The next morning, Brielle was working on one of the cars that Tej had managed to get. Sliding out from underneath, she is welcomed by the sight of Luca staring down at her, making her jump a bit, "Can I help you?"

"Nope. Just wanted to see what you were up to." Luca replied with a small smile on his face, obviously wanting to annoy her slightly, "Well, I was altering the engine, by adding a turbocharger, so I'm just making sure it looks fine underneath, and there are no problems."

Luca just nodded, as Brielle stood up wiping her hands on the black sweatpants she was wearing, with a blue cropped tank top. "Well, now you know. So..." She gestured for him to move. And he did not before quickly looking her up and down, it may of been quick but Brielle still saw him do it and smirked to herself as he moved slightly so she could walk away and over to where Tej and Riley, were sat by the computers, hooking up all the CCTV's live feed of the city.

"Big Brother's about to go live." Tej said, as Brielle watched the footage appear on the two screens, sensing a presence stood behind her slightly she turned her head up slightly to see Luca already looking down at her, both of them looking away as they made eye contact, as Tej interrupted them by saying, "Damn. You can't flick a booger in London without somebody noticing."

Out of the corner of her eye she spotted Roman move over and pick up the large grappling gun, which also caught Tej's attention as he quickly stood up and speed walked over to Roman, "Hey! Don't touch that. That's nothin' to play with, man."

"What's the problem?" Roman moved it off his shoulder from where he was using it to aim as Tej shook his head, "That's high-tensile titanium cable."

Roman just gave him a look, "What does that mean?"

Tej gestured to the gun, as Brielle and Luca chuckled at the pair, "That's what they use to anchor buildings and hold up bridges." He then yanked the gun from Roman's hands, "Stuff you know nothin'  about!" Tej then gestured to one that was on the table - the one they took from Shaw's guy. "See now, their version, it works cool. But mine, masterpiece. See, I reversed the gears, torqued the motor ... and added this tank to the back." He opens it showing the NOS tank.

"That makes it even sweeter." Roman takes it back, Tej nodding but also failing on getting it from Roman's hands for the second time, "It does - It's not dummy proof!"

"Man, I've been known to handle big guns. Relax." Roman sent him a look, causing Tej to shoot back, "You've been known to handle that big-ass head."

As the two of them argued, with Brielle and Luca, silently laughing together from the side, Brielle's hand on Luca's arm to stabilize herself, her head nearly on his shoulder. Han walked in and looked over, "Hey, Dom. I did some checkin', asked around, got the location of a street race tonight."

Dom walked over to him, glancing at the car he had been working on, "Four speed Camaro SS big block. You like it?"

Han shrugged, "Nice color."

Suddenly the grappling gun fired - within a blink of an eye, hit the pillar between Dom and Han, causing the two to look back at the other two. Roman, with wide eyes, quickly handed the gun back to Tej, as Gisele jogged over to check on everybody.

Roman leans on the table, avoiding looking at Dom and Han, whilst Tej looked at them and pointed to Roman.

Brielle shook her head, muttering "Dumbasses" with a chuckle before moving back over to the car she was working on.

☆☆☆☆☆

That night, when Dom went off to the street race, in hopes of finding Letty, Hobbs asked Brielle to use the tracker to find where he was, knowing trouble was on the way. Brielle did what he asked but added how 'Dom had probably already found it.'

The two of them followed the tracker to an open area, and climbed up onto the roof, Brielle setting up a sniper ready. She sighed as she saw Letty get in her car and drive away - still not believing how she was still alive.

Not even seconds later, Owen's car pulled into the area and faced Dom. 

"There she goes, leaving you again." Owen shakes his head as he shuts the car door he just got out of before adding, "Bloody fickle, that one."

Dom just looked at him and gave him his usual ghost of a smirk, "You want bloody? We can do bloody."

Owen lets out a breathy laugh, "A street kid, starts out stealing DVD players in East LA. Ends up heisting 100 million dollars in Rio."

"Not bad, huh?" Dom smirked, as Owen grins, "It's a good story, isn't it? Almost inspiring." Owen takes a couple of steps forwards, towards Dom, "See, what I couldn't fathom is why he's not relaxing on a beach somewhere with that cute little Brazilian number. Instead, he's working with a two-bit government hacker like Hobbs. And then I realized, he has a weak spot."

"We all got a weak spot." Dom says, as Brielle shares a look with Hobbs before narrowing her eyes at the scene below. 

"You know, when I was young, my brother always used to say, 'Every man has to have a code'... Mine? Precision. A team is nothing but pieces you switch out until you get the job done. It's efficient. It works. But you?" Owen scoffed, "You're loyal to a fault. Your code is about family. And that's great in the holidays, but it makes you predictable. And in our line of work, predictable means vulnerable. And that means I can reach out and break you whenever I want."

"At least when I go, I'll know what it's for." Dom responded, Owen nodding, "Well, at least you have a code. Most men don't." Dom nodded, Owen glanced around them, "So. I'm going to give you a chance. Take your crew and walk away. That's the only way you're going to keep your family safe."

Dom gave him a near threatening look, "Your brother never told you to threaten a man's family? It's a pretty stupid thing to do. But I'll make it simple for you. I walk away when she walks away."

Shaw nodded with a grin, "Well then, it appears, this inspiring tale has come to an end."

Dom looked down to see a red dot on his chest, from a snipe opposite him, held by one of Shaw's team. 

Dom then looks up and simply nods, "If that's the way it has to go."

Shaw, too, then looked down to see a red dot on his chest, aimed there by Brielle, "Let me guess... Hobbs."

Brielle scoffed, as Hobbs muttered to himself, "Come on, you son of a bitch."

"The two-bit government hack." Dom repeated Shaw's previous words with a smile, making him laugh before heading back to his car, waving his hand at the sniper to retreat, but not before adding, "Oh and by the way, be careful who you trust as family. I mean you just don't know who they truly are. See you around, Toretto."

"You can bet on it." Dom says as Owen leaves, making Brielle and Hobbs go down to wear Dom stood, Hobbs calling Riley at the same time, "Riley, Shaw's leaving Batter-sea, headin' southeast. Have Tej track him on his live feed. Go."

As they reached Dom, Hobbs spoke, "You know what would of happened if I didn't put that tracker in your car?"

Dom grins before taking something small out of his pocket, "This one?"

The three chuckled slightly as Hobbs took the tracker back with an amused smile, as Brielle turned to Hobbs, "I told you he had found it." Hobbs nodded before turning back to Dom, his smile dropping slightly, "You know, this just got me one step closer to Shaw. For what it's worth, Toretto, I hope it gets you closer to what you want, too."

"More than you know." Dom gave him a small nod, before looking back down as Hobbs began to walk away. Brielle moved over to him, putting a reassuring hand on his shoulder, as he looked to her she nodded, "We'll get her back, Dom. I know it."

☆☆☆☆☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 9.2K 41
𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕? ❪currently discontinued❫ dominic toretto 𝖝 female!oc a 𝐟𝐚𝐬...
12.4K 466 20
Julianna 'Jules' Toretto the older sister to Mia and the youngest to Dom. She's a feisty and strategic racer who learned the best from her brother an...
910K 36.6K 171
❝𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐢𝐧. 𝐀𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭...
5.2K 217 20
"Just as a snake sheds its skin, we must shed our past over and over again." - Gautama Buddha A Fast Saga Fanfic movies: - Act I : The Fast and Th...