Crazy In Love

By thatstorytella

Following the infidelity of her husband, Shawn Carter Aka Jay-Z, Beyoncé decides to live her life as a single... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 |New Beginnings|
Chapter 3 |Meet Again|
Chapter 4 |A New Feeling|
Chapter 5 |VMAS|
Chapter 6 |Stay With Me|
Chapter 7 |Long Haul|
Chapter 8 |I Am... Tour|
Chapter 9 |I Am... Yours|
Chapter 10 |Anoa'i Family Reunion|
Chapter 11 |Heartbeat|
Chapter 12 |Progress|
Chapter 14 |Unexpected|
Chapter 15 |Soon To Be|
Chapter 16 |Confirmation|
Chapter 17 |(End of I Am...)|
Chapter 18 |Arrangements|
Chapter 19 |Mrs. Anoa'i|
Chapter 20 |Baby Fever|
Chapter 21 |1+1|
Chapter 22 |4|
Chapter 23 |A Second Chance At...|
Chapter 24 |Announcement|
Chapter 25 |Preggo Performance|
Chapter 26 |Decision|
Chapter 27 |Pregnancy Announcement|
Chapter 28 |Aftermath|
Chapter 29 |Closer to Motherhood|
Chapter 30 |Blue Blue|
Chapter 31 |Reunited|
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 |The Queen Is Back!|
Chapter 34 |VMAS... Again|
Chapter 35 |Final Chapter|
Chapter 36 |Epilogue|
Another Beyonce and Roman Reigns Story?
NEW STORY!!!!
Forgive me... Pleeeaaaasssee? 🙂

Chapter 13 |New Home|

5.4K 159 41
By thatstorytella

Where the hell did all these flowers come from? I hope Jay didn't send all of these flowers. I walked towards some of the flowers and the cards had Jay's initials on them, confirming that he did indeed send me all of the flowers. I just want him to stop and leave me alone. I'm happy with someone else. When is he gonna learn that I don't love or want him anymore? He can get married and have millions of children for all I care.

"What am I going to do with all of these flowers?," I asked.

"Well, we could either throw them away or just pack all your stuff and leave them here."

"Option two is more easier but I can't just leave all of these flowers here. We'll pack first and then we'll get rid of the flowers."

"Ok," he said. Joe and I began packing my clothes, makeup, and shoes in suitcases. A couple of hours later, we were done packing and I was exhausted. I had a lot of clothes and judging by the look on Joe's face, he wasn't fazed about it. He seemed to have a lot of closet space.

"What do you want to do with your furniture and stuff?," Joe asked.

"I don't know. I'll probably give the furniture to my mother. She needs some new furniture anyway. My mom is old school, you know?"

"Yeah." Good thing my mother lives in New York because if she didn't that would mean my clothes wouldn't be the only thing I would have to transfer. My mom probably will be mad at me for replacing her furniture but come on it's 2009 not the 80's. I grabbed my phone and called my mother. I put my phone on speaker and after the second ring, she answered her phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey mom, what are you doing?," I asked.

"Nothing I'm just in the house watching tv. What are you doing?"

"Well, I just packed up my clothes and stuff with the help of my love here," I said.

"Hi mama Tina," Joe said.

"Hey Joe, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing great actually now that Beyoncé is moving in with me. How are you doing?," he asked.

"I'm doing good and take care of my daughter Joe, okay?"

"I will."

"So, mom I called you to let you know that I'm gonna have some movers come over and bring my furniture."

"Oh no, we are not having this discussion again, Beyoncé. I love my furniture the way it is."

"Mom, you had that furniture since I was born. There's nothing wrong with making a little change."

"A little change, Beyoncé? A little change? Are you serious right now? The furniture that I have means a lot to me. Can you at least respect that?" My mother and I went through this before when I tried to buy her new furniture a year ago and now that I'm giving her my furniture, she's doing the same thing as last time and Bey Bey ain't having it.

"I respect you, mom. Not the furniture." She sighed and it was silent over phone. I knew what that meant. Soon she was going off on me on the phone. I decided to make some type of scratching noise to make it seem like she was breaking up. I remember I had candy in my pocket. I took the candy out and unwrapped it from the plastic wrapper. Then I started rubbing the plastic together over the phone.

"Mom, you're breaking up," I said, continuing to make noise with the plastic.

"Beyoncé Giselle, I'm not playing with you," she said, shouting over the phone.

"Mom, you're breaking up. I'll bring the furniture over in five minutes, okay? Love you, bye," I retorted. Then I hung up the phone before she can say anything else. I slowly looked at Joe with a innocent smile on my face. Joe shook his head with his arms crossed over his chest and that sexy smirk on her face.

"Beyoncé, Beyoncé, you naughty naughty girl."

"What?," I said, innocently.

"You're gonna force your mother to keep your furniture?" I rocked back and forth one feet innocently with my hands folded.

"She'll thank me later," I told him, causing him to chuckle. Soon I called the movers to get the furniture and transfer them to my mother's house while Joe got all the suitcases together. After I made the call, I decided to walk through my condo one last time before I leave it permanently. I really did love this condo but I hated living alone. A couple of reasons why I decided to move in with Joe was because I love the feeling of Joe and I coming home to each other and seeing JoJo a lot more than I already do and Jay lives in New York. I want to get far away from him as I possibly can and living with the love of my life in Pensacola would be a fresh start for me. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders from behind me.

"You ready, baby girl?," he asked, giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Yeah, I'm just walking through the condo one last time before I leave," I said, softly.

"Take all the time you need, babe."

"No, I'm ready. I know if I stay here a little longer I might not want to leave."

"Are you sure?" I nodded.

"Ok, let's go," he said. When I walked into back into the living room, I saw all of the flowers gathered together in one place and they were away from the furniture.

"Babe?"

"Hm?"

"What's going on with the flowers?" He didn't answer so I looked a him and saw that sexy smirk on his face. I instantly knew he planned something.

"What are you planning?," I asked.

"Well, I'm going to send all of these flowers back to that cocker spaniel with the help of Colby and Jon and send him a little note," he told me.

"So you were gonna do that without me? What's the fun in that?" He chuckled and then held out a card and a pen.

"Wanna write something?" I didn't hesitate to either. I snatched the card and pen from Joe causing him to chuckle again and wrote:
Sending these back to you to let you know once again that I have a man and I'm happily taken. Leave me alone and KEEP YOUR DAMN FLOWERS!!!
Then I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it. It's probably them," Joe said, heading towards the door. Joe opened the door and Colby and Jon came in and there were couple of guys behind them. They looked like the movers I called. I greeted Jon and Colby and guided the movers towards my furniture and they began taking it out of the condo. They made about four or five trips and as soon as they were done, Joe paid them and I gave them the address to my mother's house. Then I told them to remove my mother's old furniture and then they left.

"Hey Joe, how's it- Whoa" Colby said, looking at the flowers. Joe and I laughed.

"Damn where all the flowers come from?," Jon asked.

"My stupid ex," I told him.

"Well it looks like a goddamn garden with all of these flowers in here. But I'm pretty sure we can fit all of them in Jon's truck. All we got to do is make every space count or stack them up if we can't fit all of them," Colby replied.

"What's his address?," Jon asked. I told him the address and then we began taking the flowers towards Jon's truck. It took us like nearly twenty trips to get them all in Jon's truck and we had to stack them up in order for them to fit. Poor flowers! After we were finally done putting all the flowers in the truck, Colby and Jon suggested to take the flowers over to Jay's house while Joe and I fly to Pensacola. I politely declined but they insisted that I let them until I gave in. Before they left, I stuck the card I wrote into one of the flowers and made it visible for Jay to see when he gets all of the flowers back. As soon as Colby and Jon left, Joe and I went back into my condo to get my suitcases.

"Beyoncé, I got them. You don't need to lift a finger," he told me.

"Joe, it wouldn't feel right to have you carrying all my suitcases. Let me help," I said.

"I got them baby, now go on with your fine ass." I smiled and strutted out of my condo. I let Joe go out first so I lock it up. I looked at my condo one last time, closed the door, and locked it up. My phone was ringing. I looked at it to see who it was and it was my mother. I decided not to answer it and let my mother cool off because I know if I answered my phone, she was gonna go off. We walked towards the elevator and got inside as soon as it opened. I handed Markus, who is the manager of the building, my keys and told him that I was moving out. He seemed a little sad but he understood and told me that he will miss me. I gave him a hug, said goodbye and followed Joe out of the building. Then we saw the paparazzi taking pictures and asking us questions as usual. Our ride was here and Joe and I hurried to the car. The driver got out of the car and helped Joe put the suitcases in the trunk. A couple of minutes later, all of the suitcases were in the trunk. They got in the car and the car started moving. Soon we pulled up in front of a private jet. Joe and I got out of the car, grabbed the suitcases out of trunk, and entered the jet. We got situated on the jet and a couple minutes later, the jet started moving and soon we were in the air.

~

It's been about six weeks since I moved into Joe's house and thank goodness I haven't heard from Jay since the whole flower situation. I got to spend some time and get to know JoJo. Doing whatever I can to build a strong bond with her. Life couldn't get any better. Joe and I were headed to a place where they had a gym and dance studio. I put on a black crop top, black tights, and my black stilettos. My man looked hot in a tank top and a pair of shorts. Matter of fact, he looked hot in everything he wore. I just wanted to strip him naked and lick chocolate off that beautiful body of his. But now wasn't the time to do that. Soon we left the house and drove to the workout studio. We pulled up to Pensacola Workout Studio. We got out of the car and walked into the building. Joe gave me a kiss and I went inside the dance studio while he went inside the gym. As I walked into the dance studio, I realized that I was the only one in the studio. Thank God! I saw a radio and it had speakers right by it and it had a wire to plug a device to play out loud in the area. I walked towards the radio and put my phone on the wire. Then I turned on the radio and played my songs on my phone. I started doing the choreography for Crazy In Love, Naughty Girl, Get Me Bodied, Diva, Ego, Baby Boy, and Single Ladies. I've been rehearsing the songs for my tour over and over for over two hours now. Soon I noticed that Joe was watching me. He must be done with his workout. Of course I decided to act like I didn't know he wasn't watching and show off and put a little more sexy to my choreography just to tease my man. As soon as I was done, I turned off the radio and took my phone off of the wire. Then I felt a pair of arms around my waist and a soft kiss on my neck. Joe started feeling on me and I felt his dick print on my ass.

"Joe, not in public," I said.

"Says the one that was showing off with those sexy dance moves you were doing. Look what you did to me," he said, softly putting his dick print even more on my ass.

"Well, it's a little creepy to stare now, is it?"

"It's not creepy unless you're my woman," he playfully challenged.

"True," I giggled. He really does look at me like he can't get enough of me. Then my phone vibrated indicating that I received a message. I opened the message up and it was from Jay. I froze and my heart suddenly stopped. The message said:
I'm not giving up on us, Beyoncé. You may have sent all the flowers I sent you back with a little rejection note but you were mine and you will always be mine. The feeling of me seeing you with another man makes me angry and makes me see what I'm missing and I miss you. But you rejecting me only makes me want you even more.

"What's wrong?," Joe asked. I didn't say anything I just handed Joe my phone and he began reading the message. I looked at Joe and from the facial expression he had on his face, I can tell he was furious.

"When is this son of a bitch gonna learn to leave you alone?"

"I don't know but I'm gonna change my number or block his. I should've did that a long time ago."

"Yeah, you should've," Joe replied, sternly. Joe was mad and I couldn't blame him. Just when I think I'm happy with my love, Jay of course comes out of nowhere and tries to ruin it for me. I don't want him interfering with my new relationship because he can't have me. I moved on and he needs to move on too. I can't change the fact that he's still in love with me. More like obsessed because he won't leave me alone! I decided not to text Jay back and just change my number asap or block his number. Soon we left the workout studio and went to the phone store. I instantly got my phone number changed and decided to block Jay's number, too and after that, we drove back home. It was quiet during the ride home and I looked at Joe to see what his facial expression was but I couldn't tell what it was. It's like he didn't have any emotion on his face, I don't know. I guess he was trying to hide how angry he was.

"Feel better now that your phone number has been changed and everything," Joe suddenly said.

"Yeah, but how do you feel?," I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"How do you feel about this situation? I don't want to feel like I'm losing you because of Jay." Joe cupped my face and looked me in the eyes.

"You're never going to lose me. I love you too much to let you go. You're a great woman and there's not a lot of great people in this world. Of course I'm angry because he won't leave you alone and it's not your fault. No matter what he does, it'll never break us apart, okay?," he told me.

"Promise?," I asked.

"I promise, baby girl," he told me. Then his lips connected to mine and he hesitantly pulled back.

"I gotta take a shower and then pick up JoJo today." I really wanna see her today. She's my little nugget and since I've moved in, I've been building a close bond with her and we get along great.

"Okay, well I'm gonna wash up after you get out and then cook dinner. What do you want for dinner, babe?"

"Fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, and corn bread," he said. Oh, I see he's hooked on that soul food. A couple of days after I moved in, I made that exact same meal and ever since then, him and JoJo has been hooked.

"Oh, I see you're too hooked on that soul food, aren't you?," I asked, teasing him.

"Please babe? Nobody makes it better than you do," he pleaded.

"I know if you don't hurry up and get in and out of that shower, I won't make it. I'll have you make some spaghetti for dinner," I told him.

"You wouldn't."

"Try me," I told him. Then he hurried upstairs causing me to laugh and then a couple of seconds later I heard the shower running. I shook my head with a smile on my face. He really wants the fried chicken, macaroni and cheese and cornbread for dinner. Fat ass! Well, I really can't say anything cause I love food as well so I guess we're both fat asses. JoJo would be excited to be eating it as well tonight. I guess I'll make it then after I get out of the shower. Anything for my babies. Yes I said babies. JoJo's my baby, too. I treat Juelz as if he's my own and I'll do the same for JoJo. Since Galina isn't around a lot to show some guidance for her own daughter, I don't mind being a mother figure to her. I'm not trying to take her place or anything. Galina will always be her mother no matter what, but I just want JoJo to know what it's like to have a woman there to show her love, guidance, and support.

I took out the chicken from freezer, put it in the sink and ran hot water on it so it could thaw out. I went upstairs to our room and saw that he was out of the shower and was in sweat pants and a t-shirt that hugged his muscles.

"I'm out of the shower now so get your oh so fine ass in the bathroom," he said, slapping my ass as I walked to the bathroom. I looked at him and giggled. I turned on the shower and undressed myself. Then I got into the shower and began to wash up. Soon I got out of the shower, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body, and walked out of the bathroom. Joe wasn't in the room and he probably went out to get JoJo from his parents house. I put on underwear and a bra and put on a crop top and shorts. Then I put my hair into a high bun and went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw that the water was turned off. Typical Joe! I put my hand on the chicken and felt that it wasn't icy and hard. I began going to work in the kitchen, making the fried chicken and macaroni and cheese and corn bread. Soon the front door opened and I saw JoJo and Joe coming into the house.

"Beyoncé!," she said loudly, running to me and hugging me. I picked her up and held her on my hip.

"How's my big baby doing? Are you being very good to grandma and grandpa?," I asked.

"Mhm, and I missed you very much."

"You did? I missed you, too."

"And I made a drawing of me, you, and daddy," she told him.

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"Can I see it?," I asked. She soon showed me her drawing and it looked amazing. The title said: My Mommy, Daddy and Me. I swear I was about to cry.

"This is beautiful, JoJo," I told her.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome baby. Go hang it up on the refrigerator while I finish cooking dinner, okay?"

"Ok," she said. She walked towards the refrigerator and put a magnet on the paper, attaching it to the refrigerator. Then she walked over to me and hugged me.

"I love you, mommy," she said, softly hugging me tight.

"I love you too, JoJo," I told her, hugging her back. I noticed Joe was watching our interaction with a smile and I looked at him, on the brink of tears.

"JoJo, get washed up and let mommy finish cooking dinner okay?"

"Ok," she said, still hugging me. She didn't budge and it made Joe and I laugh. Oh how much I love this child! She is just amazing.

"JoBug?," Joe said.

"Hm?"

"You're not moving." I giggled and JoJo hesitantly moved her arms from around my waist and went upstairs to wash up. Mommy? I can't believe she called me "mommy". She calls me Mama Bey but "mommy" was very new. This was all very new to me. I'm okay with it as long as Joe's okay with it. I continued to finish dinner.

"Babe?"

"Joe, we'll talk about this later, okay? I gotta finish dinner," I told him.

"Ok. I'll go upstairs and get settled," he said.

"Good idea," I retorted. Then Joe went upstairs while I continued to finish dinner. I didn't mean to be rude to Joe it's just that I'm nervous about the whole mommy thing. I don't want anyone including Joe and JoJo that I'm trying to take Galina's place as a mother. Even though her and JoJo don't have a relationship because of her absence in JoJo's life that's the last thing I want. I don't mind her calling me mommy as long as Joe is exactly ok with it. Soon dinner was ready.

"Guys dinner is ready," I yelled. Both Joe and JoJo rushed downstairs and came into the kitchen, which made me chuckle. I made JoJo's plate first and gave it to her.

"Thank you," she said.

"You're welcome, love." She went into the living room, put the plate on the table and sat on the floor. Just as I was about to make Joe's plate, he stopped me.

"I'll make your plate, babe," Joe said.

"But Joe what about you?"

"Baby don't worry. You've been in the kitchen running around making our favorite dinner. The least I can do is make you a plate and then wash the dishes. You need to sit down and relax."

"But Joe-"

"No buts, babe. Go in the living room with JoJo, sit down on the couch, and relax. I got this."

"Ok," I said, putting my hands up in defeat. Then I walked away. When I was halfway towards the living room I decided to challenge him a little more.

"Can I at least-"

"Not working, babe. Go relax." To be honest, I don't know how to relax. Like I said before, I'm a workaholic. I was raised to work hard and I never knew my limits when it came to working. I never knew when to exactly stop working when it came to rehearsals. With me, there are no bathroom breaks, no water breaks, no cellphone breaks, no nothing. We're here to rehearse for a performance so that's what we're gonna do.... rehearse. Not waste time because if we waste time, then Bey Bey ain't happy and when Bey Bey ain't happy, no one ain't happy and when no one ain't happy, then Bey Bey is a bitch. Listen, work and being polite does not match. I can be fair but business and being polite doesn't fly because then I'm not being fair to myself.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. JoJo was eating her food and she looked like she was into SpongeBob SquarePants. Then Joe came into the living room with two plates.

"Here you go," he said, handing me a plate.

"Thank you," I told him.

"You're welcome, baby. I'm gonna go back in the kitchen and get drinks. Ice tea?"

"Mhm, thank you, baby," I called, as he went into the kitchen.

"You're welcome." Joe grabbed three cups and grabbed the ice tea from the refrigerator. He poured ice tea in each cup and walked out of the kitchen towards the living room and gave me a cup.

"Thank you."

"Daddy, can I have a cup?," JoJo asked.

"Are you almost done eating?" She nodded her head.

"JoBug?," Joe said, sternly.

"I am, daddy."

"Let me see your plate." Then JoJo showed him her plate.

"Eat a little more, okay? Then I'll give you your cup."

"But daddy-"

"JoBug!"

"Ok," she said, looking down in defeat. I nudged Joe and gave him a look.

"What? She does the opposite. She drinks first and then wonders why she can't eat all of her food."

"Well, she didn't do that tonight. She didn't ask for anything to drink to waste it and she ate almost all of her food. At least give her credit. She's taking baby steps at doing something different. Give her the cup, babe," I told him.

"But-" I gave him a look.

"No buts. Don't play with me, Joseph. Give JoJo the cup." He sighed and looked down in defeat. Then he looked at me with those eyes. Oh no! He was doing the puppy dog face again.

"Not working, babe." He sighed in defeat and looked at JoJo.

"JoBug?"

"Hm?," she asked, turning around.

"Here take your cup."

"Thank you, daddy," she said. She didn't even drink the ice tea. She just looked at it and put it on the table and continued to finish her food. I looked at Joe and I saw the guilt on his face. I sat by JoJo on the floor.

"Are you okay, boobie?," I asked.

"Yeah, I'm ok," she told me. She didn't look at me. She just picked her food with a fork with a sad face.

"You know if you're full, you can stop eating. You're almost done so it's no big deal. Are you full?" She nodded her head.

"Go put your plate by the sink, okay?"

"Ok," she said, softly. JoJo grabbed her plate and went into the kitchen.

"See you hurt her feelings. Are you happy now? You need to talk to her, Joe." I took my plate and Joe's empty plate and put them on the counter next to the kitchen. JoJo walked out of the kitchen without looking at Joe.

"Goodnight," she said, softly. She was about to go upstairs until Joe stopped her.

"Come here, JoBug. Sit on daddy's lap." JoJo walked towards her father. He lifted her up and she sat on his lap.

"Daddy's sorry for being hard on you. It's just you're at that age where you got to learn how to do stuff differently. Like eating your dinner. Most of the time you drink stuff before you eat and you wind up not eating all of your food. I don't mean to make you sad, baby girl. I'll always love you no matter what, okay?" Then JoJo nodded.

"All daddy wants is for you to be a big girl and eat all of your food. Are you a big girl?"

"Yes," she said.

"Do big girls eat all of their food?," he asked.

"Mhm," she answered, nodding her head.

"Alright because if you don't, I'll have to get the tickle monster." Joe started to tickle JoJo and she was laughing hard.

"Daddy stop, I'm gonna pee myself." He immediately stopped and she got up from Joe's lap.

"Gotcha," she teased. I laughed so hard. Joe just got played by his own daughter. I walked over to JoJo and gave her a high five.

"Oh that's messed up," Joe said.

"Aww, the baby," I teased.

"Do the dishes like you promised, Jack," I told Joe. Joe went into the kitchen and did the dishes. JoJo finished her ice tea and went upstairs to her room. I grabbed her cup and went into the kitchen with Joe. I put the cup in the sink so Joe can wash it. I looked at Joe.

"Hey," I replied. Joe looked at me.

"You should get Father of the Year Award for doing that, you know that?"

"And you should get Mother of the Year for sticking up for JoJo," he told me. It was silent for a moment.

"Joe?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay with JoJo calling me mommy?," I asked.

"Of course. Why?"

"I just don't want JoJo to think I'm trying to take Galina's place," I told him.

"Beyoncé, she knows that Galina will always be her mother no matter what. She's just super excited to have a woman in the house that can teach her many things as she gets older and show her that motherly love that she doesn't really get from Galina. She wants a mother daughter relationship with you since she can't really get that from Galina. To JoJo, Galina is just the woman that gave birth to her. You're like a real mother to her. JoJo and I had a little talk the other day and this is what she told me."

"Wow."

"Yeah, she's a smart little girl. She's not like most six year old girls. She knows what's going on and the crazy thing about it is, my parents and I don't tell her anything," he said.

"Well, I'm gonna go upstairs and tuck JoJo in," I told him.

"Ok, I'll be in our room after I'm done."

"Ok." I walked out of the kitchen and went upstairs to JoJo's room. I peeked into her room door and saw that she was sleep with her tv on. I walked in and turned her night light on. I turned the tv off and put the remote on her dresser. She was laying on her side facing me and I put her SpongeBob cover over her body and moved some of her hair off of her face.

"Goodnight, JoBug," I whispered. Then I kissed her forehead. I walked out of her room and closed the door behind me. I walked to our room and saw that Joe was taking his shirt off.

"She's sleep," I told him, closing the door.

"Ok, thanks for tucking her in."

"No need to thank me. That's my baby, I'll tuck her in every night if I have to. I don't mind." I yawned and I was starting to get tired myself. I got in bed and I began dozing off.

"Tired babe?," Joe asked, laying in bed next to me.

"Very," I said, softly yawning again.

"Go to sleep. Goodnight love," he said, pecking my lips.

"Goodnight."

I was at the park having a picnic with Joe, JoBug, and our new addition to the family, GusGus a little puppy who is a golden Labrador. It was a perfect hot day and I was sitting on the blanket holding my six month pregnant belly while all three of my loves were running around flying a kite. Fifteen minutes later, they all came back and sat on the blanket with me.

"Did you see daddy fly the kite, mommy?," JoJo asked.

"I sure did baby. Are you hungry?"

"Mhm."

"Good because I made you your favorite Bologna and melted cheese sandwich," I told her.

"Yay," JoJo shouted. Joe and I laughed. I got JoJo's sandwich out of a container and gave it to her. She instantly dug in. I gave Joe his meatball sandwich and of course he dug in. I looked at Joe as if he was crazy. Ew I hate meatballs. They make me want to puke.

"What?," he asked.

"How can you eat that? Meatballs are disgusting." Joe and JoBug gasped. GusGus howled.

"Are you serious? Meatballs are good," JoJo asked.

"Yes Bug, mommy thinks meatballs are nasty."

"How dare you? I don't even know who you are anymore," Joe playfully cried. JoJo and I laughed. Then I felt a kick. I paused and held my stomach. I can't believe the baby kicked.

"Baby what's wrong?," Joe asked, concerned.

"The baby kicked," I told him, smiling. Joe put his hand on my belly and the baby kicked again.

"Mommy, can I feel it?," JoJo asked.

"Of course, come here." She scooted closer to me and I guided her hand on my belly and the baby continued to kick. This made me cry. Seeing how Joe and JoJo having a connection with another life inside of me that Joe and I both created together, honestly brought tears in my eyes. Joe kissed my belly then my lips and JoJo gave me a hug while I kissed her head and little GusGus laid on JoBug's lap.

Then I woke up.... I can't believe I just had a dream about me being pregnant. I put my hand on my belly wishing that, that dream I just had would become a reality. I looked at Joe and he was still sleep facing me. He looked so peaceful.

"Mommy?"

I looked at the door and saw that JoJo was in the room holding her teddy bear.

"Yes baby?," I asked.

"Can I sleep with you and daddy? I had a bad dream," she told me.

"Yeah come here," I said, patting the middle of the bed. She walked on my side of the bed and climbed on the bed and got between Joe and I. She laid her head on my arm and I wrapped my free arm around her and pulled the covers over us.

"Goodnight mommy," she said, softly.

"Goodnight, Bug."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 2.3K 32
{LEBRON JAMES & BEYONCÉ FAN-FICTION} Jay Z continued to cheat, and Beyoncé finally had enough. Her heart was filled with anger and revenge, and she a...
6.6K 431 14
Beyoncé has spent almost ten years in a marriage with her high school sweetheart. At 26, she meets Shawn Carter, who makes her feel things she hasn't...
23.7K 1.3K 13
Beyoncé has been married to Roman for 5 years... But, she can't seem to leave Jay alone. Being greedy will make you end up with NOTHING. Be careful...
40.6K 2.3K 20
Beyoncé Hasn't Visited Her Family Back In Houston In A Long Time But When Her Father Is Turning 60 It Forces Her To Visit. Which Causes A Lot Of Dram...