✅ Menace | Forced Marriage Wi...

By thvfiqz

Your gaze met his dark orbs already looking down, into your eyes. Your lips parted while his gaze traveled on... More

CH 1| MEET AFTER YEARS
CH 2| I HATE YOU! YOU KILLED MY LOVE
CH 3| WILL YOU FIGHT ME? I WILL.
CH 4 | DEATH IS NOT THE END!
CH 5 | MARRIAGE PAPERS
CH 6| I PROMISE! I WON'T LEAVE YOU
CH 7 |DO YOU KNOW WHOM YOU KILLED?
CH 8 | GRIEF
CH 9 | MARRIAGE IS TOMORROW
CH 10 | I HATE YOU
CH 11| BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR STEPS
CH 12 | THE MARRIAGE
CH 13 | YOU WILL REGRET IT
CH 14 | SAD LOVE
CH 15 | MENACE
CH 17 | BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER - WAGER
CH 18 | DON'T CRY
CH 19 | MY FAULT
CH 20 | CLOSER
CH 21 | CARE
CH 22 | LOVE IN THE AIR
CH 23 | TAKING STEPS
CH 24 | DAY OUT
CH 25 | BECAUSE OF YOU
CH 26 | I LOVE YOU
CH 27 | HE WILL COME BACK
CH 28 | SORRY
EPILOGUE |THE NEW BEGINNING

CH 16 | THE RECEPTION PARTY

3.1K 135 1
By thvfiqz

You watched yourself donned inside the black gown revealing your shoulders with the black material decorating your upper arms reaching your ankle along with a cut from your thighs revealing your leg.

The makeup artist was doing her job, applying the complementing tinge of makeup while you blankly stare in the mirror being seated on the puffy.

In contrast, Jungkook got ready, donned into his black suit with a white shirt and a black pants. Tucking the bow tie around his collar he settled his collar down and buttoned the cuffs of his shirt.

Jungkook heard a knock on the door, "Come in." Discerning the door opening and closing, he acknowledged Namjoon, "Jungkook, it's time."

Jungkook nodded as Njoon took the hung suit jacket from the hanger before making Jungkook donn it as Jungkook settled the lapel of the coat properly and from around the neck.

Applying the cologne they made their way out of the room meanwhile, your hairs were done, "You are looking magnificent, Mrs. Jeon." You heard Mrs. Lucy while the hairstylist and the makeup artist left after bowing.

You gazed at yourself in the mirror thinking you haven't seen yourself so elegant and aesthetic in a while. You were timid for this reception party and an apprehensive feeling was crossing your heart now and then that something inauspicious is about to happen in the party.

Keeping the feeling at a side you stood up as Mrs. Lucy helped your way out of the room.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.

I left the room with Namjoon following me behind while walking in the hallways, my steps were distracted with a noise of heels ambling towards us.

I gazed up at the one while the black material over your dressed up physique loosely hung uncloaking your legs while the skin fit around your waist was making it adorn.

I travelled my orbs up discerning your off shoulder dress revealing your mellow and velvety skin. My orbs transported to your petals with a cerise tinge accompanying them while your cheeks were flushed with salmon pink hue.

My gaze met with your inky orbs, artful almond eyes. Your alluring captivating eyes were enchanting me to draw myself nigh you without snapping my orbs away, tirelessly staring into your soul.

As if my heart unwittingly discerned my wish, I made my way towards your figure without tearing my orbs apart from yours.

Doing the same, you ambled towards me as we halted our steps, reaching under the nose. You stood there like a princess waiting for me to hold your palm in mine.

"Exquisite." I thought, taking a close look at your appearance. I got out of my trance when Namjoon cleared his throat as I looked away from you. I heard him say, "The cars are ready. I am waiting for you downstairs."

He was about to step downstairs when I said, "I will drive by myself." Namjoon looked back at me before nodding, "Okay, As you say." Before making his way downstairs.

"Let's leave." I mumbled, enough for you to hear as I departed myself outside the manor hearing your heels stepping downstairs following me outside.

I saw my Rolls Royce already standing in the Porte Cochere, I heard you halt your steps just behind me before I said, "Get in."

I could sense you getting tense beside me while your fists were tightly clutched but I strode to open the car's door for you, waiting for you to get in.

Taking a glimpse at you while our eyes met just for a jiff when you started sauntering towards the car, I looked forward.

Being comfortable on the seat, I glanced at the dress you were wearing as the material was hung loosely on the door frame.

I ambled behind the opened door prior to stooping down and reached the material of your dress. Your muscles tensed up at my movements while being stiffed at your position, clutching onto your dress. Departing the material from the frame I got up initiating an exchanging a glance with each other for a jiff, advanced myself to close the door.

Approaching the driver's seat I murmured, "Put on the seat belt." I glanced at you watching you stretching out the seat belt but struggling doing it.

Stretching my upper body, I leaned in towards you while you backed away with wide eyes looking at me, sensing your breath hitching as I pulled the seat belt before putting it across your physique.

I pulled off the car prior driving out of the manor while guards followed us.

Halfway through the ride, I turned to look at you who was just staring out of the window. I licked my lips before speaking, "The reception party..." Your attention diverted to me as I continued, "It's predominantly for the Lee corporations so don't... let anyone get suspicious about us and our marriage. We are doing it for Mr. Lee's company. Just follow my lead. Okay?"

I didn't hear any answer from your side, "Okay?" I asked again, emphasizing it as I discerned you nodding with a mumbling 'yes' prior to looking back out of the window.

Upon reaching the hotel, I stopped my car as Namjoon opened the car door for me while I came over to the other side to open the door for you.

I saw you clutching onto your dress endeavouring to come out of the car. I was about to give a helping hand but she stepped out of the car without any difficulty.

The guards took their positions while we entered the elevator to go to the respective floor for the reception party. It was on the top floor of the building.

Discerning you being anxious, I wanted to calm you down but still I can't do anything to make you feel alright.

Namjoon was standing behind us while you were beside me as I had my hands pocketed inside my pants looking straight then taking a few glances at you.

Approaching the door, we were standing in front of the huge closed door where inside all the guests were waiting for us.

Hearing the anchor calling for us. I stretched my arm for you to hold it as I said, "Here." You took a hurried glimpse at me before slowly encircling your hand around mine.

My heart felt warm and relieved, sensing you're intertwining your hand around my arm. The grip was not sloppy but dense, you wanted me to be on your side to ease up your anxious state.

The grand door opened revealing a gloomy hall with a spotlight on the door, waiting for us.

We both ambled inside the hall as the loud acclamations were heard while your grip on my arm tightened while I whispered, "It's okay." Our eyes locked with each other while the lensmen and the documentarian snapped out photographs.

Your orbs were sparkling with the flashlights as your skin gleamed under the lights while your cheeks blushed pink as you were flustered but still there was something in your eyes holding themselves onto mine like they never fancy to leave them unescorted, not even for a twinkle.

We came out of our reverie when the lights of the hall were switched on and the anchor welcomed us both. Namjoon passed me the mic as I declared, "Good evening everyone, so the most awaited day has come to an end. I want you all get introduced to Mr. Lee's daughter and the major shareholder in Lee's corporation, Lee Y/N and my beautiful wife, Jeon Y/N."

I felt you gazing at me with wide eyes while being stiff onto your place. The cheering and acclamations were echoing through the hall while our orbs were not letting each other go out of sight.

Looking away she bowed to the people present there, the people there started their babbling about us. Being standing onto the platform as the businessmen came to introduce themselves to us.

The ceremony was going well when Mr. Kim stepped on the platform with his spouse. "Congratulations, Mr. And Mrs. Jeon." His spouse, Mrs. Kim said as I thanked her.

"So Mr. Kim, do you have any problem with the new major shareholder now?" I asked as he shook his head, all ears to me, "Of Course not, Mr. Jeon. I am really happy to see Mrs. Jeon here."

He was acting suspicious. I could smell a rat in his behaviour, how his behaviour changed in just a day.

The lensman was taking a picture when Mr. Kim stood by my side as I heard him whispering, "All the best, Mr. Jeon." I closed my eyes and took a breath before asking, "What for?"

"A beautiful life ahead with your beautiful wife." He said out loud to discern it to his spouse, "Yes, Mrs. Jeon." His spouse smiled while I clenched my fists.

Time elapsed, I stretched my hand but my watch got stuck in your bracelet. We both faced each other trying to get the bracelet out of the watch. Endeavouring to get that out by yourself, you took a glance at me.

"I will do it." I suggested but till then our hands were separated as you pulled your hand back in its prior position.

"We will now conduct a masquerade ball. Please welcome Mr. And Mrs. Jeon." The anchor announced. You looked at the anchor confused with a flustered visage while I looked at you.

We both were standing in the middle of the hall with the spotlight while the whole hall went inky, Just the two of us as the pale blue rays of light skimmed through our skin.

Hindering our faces under the masks, Mine was a golden-black with golden decor while yours was a pearl white with a golden border embedded around it.

Asking for your hand, you reluctantly placed your palm in mine. The slow music played all over the place while I stepped towards you. I loathly rested my hand on your waist as I could see the goosebumps all over your skin. You skimmed your other hand over my shoulder before we started moving along with the music with our steps moving in sync with each other.

Apparently, everyone joined us as we danced swiftly while swaying our bodies. Twirling you around, I pulled you closer to me as you gazed into my orbs while I could feel your heart hammering against your chest.

Taking my eyes off of you, I discerned a similar visage hindered behind the mask which soon disappeared out of my sight, "Robert." I waggled my head in every direction but couldn't find him in the eyeshot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 429 9
- Sequel of Mafia's cruel love - NOTE: This Book can be read without reading the first one but still if you don't want to be confused at some point...
10.1K 243 24
RED jeon jungkook lowercase intended bxsjjk__ All Rights Reserved Prologue: his eyes were red. they were hunger filled and thirsty for what laid...
28.7K 877 17
Stating her opinion, she was about to walk away when Jungkook held her wrist halting her steps and pinned her to the nearest wall. Jungkook: "My Darl...
12.7K 381 25
"YES, YOU ARE MINE ONLY MINE." holding her shoulders tightly he shouted angerly, she was looking at him thinking he also loves her the way she does...