๐‘๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฅ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž

By JAEALIA

๐ˆ ๐๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐“๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ. More

๐œ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ/๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ

8.6K 533 72
By JAEALIA

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈
Mahalia Reign Clark
22 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

—————————— ♥ ——————————

"Mwahhh." Mahalia said dramatically as she kissed Mynazja who was giggling hysterically.

"One more mami." She said, holding up one finger and Mynazja came back, pecking her mother's lips.

"Mwahhhh." She repeated after her mom, grinning widely.

"Thank youuu." Mahalia cheesed at her, appreciating her cute little kisses.

"Y'all are so infatuated with each other it's ridiculous." Mahalia's mom, Reneé, spoke as she watched her daughter and granddaughter kiss each other for a good five minutes.

Mahalia had came to visit for a little bit because her mom had missed her and Mynazja. They had been there for a good couple hours and Reneé hadn't gotten enough of seeing the two interact. She loved watching her daughter be a mother.

"You love me, Nazja?" Mahalia asked, looking at her daughter's chubby face. She was a complete replica of Mahalia.

"Yes! I luhh you mama!" She said loudly, making it clearly known that she loved her mom.

"Right and I love you more. Tell Mimi to mind her business! If we wanna be infatuated with each other then we will." Mahalia hyped up, playfully throwing shots at her mom.

Nazja nodded her head, pretending to agree with Mahalia's every word and Reneé just laughed at the two.

"I never seen a little girl be such a mommy's girl." Reneé spoke and Mahalia snickered.

"I'm mommy and daddy. It's not like she has much of a choice." She spoke aloud and Reneé couldn't help but to shake her head at the thought of Jamir.

"What's going on with him anyway?" She asked and Mahalia rolled her eyes.

"Ma, I really hate him. Like truly I do. He be calling me off that lil jail phone, calling me all types of names and demanding to see my baby. Telling me I'm a bad mom for keeping her from him." Mahalia revealed. She couldn't understand why he was still tormenting her from jail. If she didn't answer his jail calls, he sent letters. It was like she couldn't escape him.

"Well do you believe that? That you're a bad mom?" Reneé asked. As much as Mahalia tried to pretend that Jamir's words didn't affect her, she knew her daughter better than that.

"I mean.. I try my best. I'm not the best mom in the world but I try my damn hardest, ma. I've made mistakes but I try." Mahalia said, sounding like she was trying to convince herself. The truth was that she was starting to believe his words. She already beat herself down enough so to hear those demeaning words from her abuser made it even worse.

"Just remember baby, there's no such thing as the perfect mom but you're the perfect mommy for Mynazja. As long as you try and you love and protect that little girl right there" She pointed to Nazja who was half asleep in her mother's arms "Then that's all that matters. As long as that little girl is happy, then that's what matters most." Reneé preached. She hated that Jamir was still able to affect Mahalia with his words. His abuse was still continuing even while he was locked away.

"And honestly, he has absolutely no room to judge. He didn't love his daughter enough to keep his hands off her mother. He didn't love his daughter enough to not abuse her mother in front of her. So fuck him and anything else he has to say." She spat. Reneé honestly hated how she wasn't able to protect her daughter from a man like Jamir. She wasn't able to see through her daughter's lies and she so badly wished that she had before it got as far as it did.

"You're right, ma. He's just so disrespectful and he doesn't care how it affects me and how it might affect Nazja in the future." Mahalia exhaled. "But we boutta go ma. It's getting late and this girl is clearly sleepy." Mahalia referred to Nazja as she looked down at her Apple watch to see the time.

"Okay, y'all be safe. I love you." She said as she kissed Mahalia's cheek. "I love you Mynazja." She spoke quietly to a sleeping Mynazja before kissing her head.

"Text me when y'all make it home." Reneé told Mahalia and they said their goodbyes one last time before Mahalia headed home with Nazja.

—————————— ♥ ——————————

"Ma shower?" Mynazja asked, watching her mom get undressed. They had gotten home around ten minutes ago and Mynazja was now awake and wanting to be in her mom's skin.

"Yes, I'm 'bout to shower mami." Mahalia replied and Mynazja copying what her mom did by attempting to take her clothes off too.

"You want to take a shower with mommy?" Mahalia asked and Nazja nodded as she struggled to get her shirt off.

"Mommy help." She said and Mahalia slid her shirt off before taking off her pull up. Mynazja lifted her arms, making grabbing motions with her hands as if she wanted to be picked up so Mahalia hauled her up into her arms.

"Were you happy to see Mimi today, pooh?" Mahalia asked as she walked into the bathroom and threw away the unsoiled pull up before turning on the shower, making sure it wasn't too hot so Mynazja wouldn't get burned.

"Yes, I luhh Mimi." Nazja smiled.

"Mimi loves you more baby." Mahalia told her, smiling back before she stepped into the shower. She sat Nazja on the floating bench that rested on the wall opposite to the shower glass door.

It wasn't out of the ordinary for Mynazja to want to shower with her mom. She had been taking more baths by herself recently, but she still loved to be with her mom in the shower every once in a while.

Mahalia poured the Baby Dove soap on Mynazja's small rag before handing it to her. Mahalia then began to wash herself with her Dove Sensitive soap as she listened to Mynazja sing nursery rhymes while she tried her best to wash herself.

"Look at you being a big girl." Hali pointed out, making Nazja smile.

"I be like you, mommy." She giggled before beginning to wash herself super fast. Mahalia shook her head, chuckling at Nazja's silliness.

After Mahalia finished showering and helping Nazja a bit with cleaning herself, she turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. She wrapped Nazja in a warm towel before doing the same for herself. She then picked Nazja up, whose head immediately fell to her mother's shoulder, and walked into her closet.

"You okay, baby?" She asked and Nazja nodded her head yes.

"I sleepy." She said, rubbing her eyes. Showers and baths always made Mynazja tired.

Mahalia grabbed one of Nazja's pull ups before putting her down and slipping it on her. She took out a cute and simple pajama set for Nazja before putting it on her, as well.

"You can go lay in my bed, mami." She told her.

"You lay too?" Nazja asked, her eyelids half closed.

"Yeah I'm gonna lay down too." She nodded and Mynazja nodded back before walking slowly to her mother's California King sized bed. Mahalia then took out a pair of underwear and a large t-shirt to wear to bed. She slipped it on before lotioning off and then she made her way into the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.

Once she was done, she turned the bathroom light off before turning her bedroom light off but leaving the lava lamp on for Nazja. She slipped under the blanket before letting out a yawn.

"Mommy kiss?" Nazja asked tiredly, scooting closer to her mom and Mahalia kissed her little cheek.

"Tank you." She whispered out and soon enough, the two were sleeping peacefully.

—————————— ♥ ——————————

𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐑
Yaseer Nakim Rogers
25 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

—————————— ♥ ——————————

"Come here Nino!" Yaseer shouted out to his blue nosed pitbull puppy. He'd had Nino for almost a year now and he loved being a dog owner.

"I got a treat for you, boy." He said as the dog ran from the backyard into the house. His tongue stuck out as he panted. Yaseer gestured for Nino to sit and he listened, sitting on his butt.

"Good boy." Yaseer praised before raising the treat up and Nino got up on his two back legs and took the treat into his mouth before running off to his doggy bed. Yaseer made sure his back door was locked before going upstairs to his bedroom.

He grabbed the eighth that sat on his dresser before sitting down and grabbing a Backwood. He crushed the weed down and began to roll up. After he finished rolling, he lit the blunt before taking a deep inhale.

He continued smoking before grabbing his headphones to listen to music. He loved listening to music while smoking because it gave him a different sense of calm. He felt peaceful whenever he listened to music and smoked.

He turned on They Forgot 3 by Leaf Ward before completely unwinding.

_y.nakim 10 mins ago

Send message

—————————— ♥ ——————————

𝐀/𝐍:

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐥. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨

𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨. 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 & 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐥𝐥.

𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐟 & 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬. 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 & 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭🙄 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬.

𝐢 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬🥲.

𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬. 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐬 & 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐟. 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤🫠

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐩𝐥 & 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦.

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 123 11
๐˜š๐˜—๐˜๐˜• ๐˜–๐˜๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜๐˜™๐˜–๐˜” "๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜‹"
280K 8.1K 55
ส™แด‡sแด› า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s แด€ส€แด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ส€s, แด„แด€ษด'แด› sแด‡แด‡แด แด›แด แด…ส€แด€แดก แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษดแด‡s ส™แด‡แด›แดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ - แด‹แด‡สœสŸแด€ษดษช
657K 24.8K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ