MLP FiM: The Sword Of Harmony...

بواسطة SunWukong3

My Name is Keldeo and after 18 years of living on earth I was transported to a place called Equestria as an A... المزيد

Keldeo's abilities (Edited)
Prolouge: Back home
Chapter 1: A place to call home in Ponyville
Chapter 2: Friendship is Magic? - part 1
Chapter 3: Friendship is Magic! -Part 2
Chapter 4: Keldeo's past revealed

Keldeo's Bio and love interests

2.8K 37 15
بواسطة SunWukong3

So this is how Keldeo's profile will work in this here story

First name: Keldeo

L/n: Last name

Only the villains will know your full name

Looks:

The eyes are a light blue

Harmony form:

The feathers on your/our head copy the mane 6 colors, also you'll transform into your Harmony form only in times of great need but after a certain event you'll be permanently in this form.

Aura color: Blue

Element of harmony: Justice

Cutiemark:

Favorite quote:
"Greater than one is two.
Greater than two is three.
Greater than three is four.
When the strength of friends is combined into one...
Then true power and courage is created."

FYI this will be the oath that you and your friends will recite but it will be longer to fit all 7 of you.

Oh yeah before I forget this is what you'll look Like before you turn into a pony.

(Minus the tail)
_________________________________________________________________

Now it's time for love interests

Twilight sparkle

Applejack

Pinkie pie

Rarity

Rainbow dash

Fluttershy

Princess Celestia and Luna
(Their maybes)

Last but certainly not least

Trixie lulamoon

Okay that's it everyone good bye for now. Oh yeah I wanted to give a shout out to TheNintegaGuy for giving me inspiration to write this, so this will borrow elements from his story but mine will be entirely different cause I'm using keldeo as the main character and we all know why I'm using him, anyways bye bye.

SunWukong3: "Well what do you think everypony?"

Twilight: "I think this is a wonderful idea."

Rainbow dash: "This better be as good as the Daring Do books."

SunWukong3: "Wow thanks for trusting me Rainbow, but trust me it'll be like watching yourself in live action....... well sorta."

Twilight: "Still, I can't believe your gonna write the reader in all our adventures."

Pinkie pie: "That means 9 whole books and their about us hooray." *pulls out party cannon and blast it*

SunWukong3: "Really Pinkie, you realize how hard it is to get confetti out." *has confetti all over him and glares at her*

Pinkie pie: "Sorry SunWukong3." *laughs nervously and puts party cannon away*

Applejack: "Simmer down abit Pinkie. But Twilight's right, Y'all gonna go through. . . All of it?

SunWukong3: "You bet."

Rarity: "Darling, this is gonna take months maybe years . . . . Are you sure about this?

SunWukong3: "You know I hate it when people/ponys don't believe in me." *has a deadpan look*

Fluttershy: "Okay, we trust you."

SunWukong3: "Thankyou, now before I go is there anything you guys would like to say to the lovely readers."

The mane 6 looked at eachother and nodded in agreement before looking at the readers, but Pinkie pie blurted out somthing else

Pinkie pie: "SUNWUKONG3 HAS A PERSONAL COLLECTION OF MLP, AND MHA FANFICS IN HIS LIBRARY."

SunWukong3 and mane 5: "PINKIE!!!"

Pinkie pie: "What? It's true."

SunWukong3: "That doesn't give you the right to spill all my secrets to the readers."

Pinkie pie: "Oooh Okay."

Mane6: "we all hope you enjoy this story, goodbye." *waves at the readers*

Pinkie pie: "Oh SunWukong3 forgot to mention that mlp and keldeo belong to their respective owners."

SunWukong3: "God dammit Pinkie, your already causing me trouble it wasn't enough when you broke the fourth wall for TheNintegaGuy when will you stop this madness."

Pinkie pie: "NEVAR."

SunWukong3 curses under his breath and pulls out a remote and turns off the power.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.7K 99 21
Six ponies live their normal lives in the little town of Ponyville. However, they would soon find out that they were destined to leave a huge impact...
27.2K 839 29
Um... my first story on Wattpad. So might not be great. The story is about Rainbow Dash falling in love with Aj but there is a problem. Applejack los...
7.6K 215 18
(My first romance story!! I hope you enjoy it!) ❝𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲...
What Am I? بواسطة s.

قصص الهواة

44.2K 1.2K 22
"𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆." [COMPLETED] S U M M A R Y: Rarity is turning 13 and one question has been haunting her for a while. Is s...