His saviours

Від HarrysTiddiess

Dalton Smith a 18 year old High school graduate is faced with a dilemma. After his mother passed away in a ca... Більше

Introduction
Character aesthetics
Character information
Prologue
CHAPTER 1 ( Meeting the boys)
CHAPTER 2 (The confrontation)
CHAPTER 3 (the truth)
CHAPTER 4 ( fun doesn't last forever)
CHAPTER 6 ( my one and only)
CHAPTER 7 (the music is too loud)
CHAPTER 8 (you're my my myyy lover)
CHAPTER 9 (the ride of my life)
CHAPTER 10 ( Forever?)
CHAPTER 11 (apparantly not?)
Chapter 12 ( here until the day I die)
Chapter 13 (kiss me like you miss me)
Epilogue (swallow me whole)

CHAPTER 5 (kiss me)

5.3K 152 13
Від HarrysTiddiess

Dalton's P.O.V
After spending about 3 fucking hours shopping mind you, Midge, Aash and Stef were still not done. It was the moment I really wanted to kill myself. "Ugh we are going to the cafe near the mall after y'all are done call us and Avery you are in charge " Ace smirked. Avery groaned and made a hanging gesture. I snickered.

Me , Ace, Sam and Prince went inside the cafe. It was cute cafe with yellow and pink interiors. The whole place was cupcake themed. We sat at a table and a very pretty girl came to take our orders. She was a teenager and was in her uniform, that was yep you guessed it pink and yellow coloured.

She came to our table and asked for our orders. I ordered a latte and a blueberry muffin. She looked so flustered and began fumbling over her words. I gave her a kind smile. "I'll uh um bring your orders um" she practically dashed inside. I chuckled at her back.

I shook my head and looked at the guys. Sam and Prince were clenching their jaws and Ace looked pissed. I furrowed my brows " Hey what's up ?". "Nothing  just that you are never that friendly with us." Sam grumbled.

"She was a cute girl of course my reaction towards her and towards y'all won't be the same duh!" I said. Ace looked so pissed i thought his head would pop out. Prince excused himself to the toilet. Sam sat there looking kinda sad....

I was utterly confused. The pretty girl came with our orders and placed them in front of us. " Okay thanks please excuse us " Prince said through clenched teeth.

"Oh okay " saying this the girl went to the counter.

ACE'S P.O.V

When the girl went inside I could feel myself let out a breath of relief. I knew I was a jealous guy but things like this don't happen to me. I usually don't get this angry.

The way she was fluttering her lashes at Dalton was enough to make me want to rip them out of eyes. No offense. The way she was pretending to blush everytime Dalton was looking her was enough to send even Prince into a fit. Usually he is a calm guy. But today I could physically feel his anger.

"Guys you are acting really strange. Are you sure you all are okay?" Dalton said furrowing his brows. He looked so cute at that moment with a slight pout to his lips and furrowed brows. His skin looked like melted caramel with his curls bouncing on his head. His beautiful brown eyes always makes my heart skip a beat.

I cleared my throat and said" yeah we are okay. Let's just have our coffees. They'll get cold." He gave a small suspicious smile and began eating his muffin.

After about 45 minutes I got a text
Hairy Avery: The little minxes are done. I had to bait them with blowjobs.
Me: okay, meet us near the car and I'll be more than happy suck their cocks and if you behave I might suck yours too.
Hairy Avery: Ooh empty threats, you'll suck it either way
Me: Is that a challenge?
Hairy Avery:  😏

"Hey they are done let's meet them in the car" I said to them and quickly paid the bill.
"Um hi can I um uh get your phone number" the annoying girl squeaked out to Dalton. Does she think that makes her look cute. I glared at her with all my might.

"Uh yeah sure" Dalton scribbled in a tissue what I assume is his phone number. I was shocked. He really gave his number to this girl. I was kind of hurt but he didn't know of our feelings. Sam just stormed out of the cafe. He gets attached really easily.

I sighed and went outside followed by Dalton and Prince . She apparently wanted to rub salt on our wounds, she made a calling gesture at Dalton and bit her lip, honestly she looked like she's controlling her fart.

We made it to the car, Avery and Aash were frowning while Sam was full on angry. Stef and Midge were kinda teary eyed. I just ushered them all to their respective cars and began driving towards the institution. I was really angry and couldn't do anything about it. We didn't own Dalton and the boys need to understand that. The drive home was tense and awkward. After reaching the institution we all went to the lounge. I took my phone out to text.

Groupchat : fuck me daddy
Me : guys Dalton is his own person just because we want him in this relationship doesn't mean he have to agree.
Hairy Avery: But Aceee he has a cute ass and I really really wanna fuck himmm..
Cumdump: I want him to fuck me Acieee.
Me: that's it group meeting in my room in 15 minutes.

I look around to see all of them groaning silently. Dalton cleared his throat and said " I'm going to take a nap I'm really tired." We all agree and went to my room while Dalton went to his.

I sat on the couch while others went to the bed. Midge was standing in front of me. I took him in my lap and began" guys our behaviour today was completely out of line. Dalton is not part to this relationship so in that sense we have absolutely no claim over him. So whatever he does with that bitch's number is none of our concern."

Midge pouted and looked at me. I kissed the pout away, he flushed and said " but I lost my virginity to Dalton he is really special to me Ace. I can't just let him go. Please you have to understand. "

"I know right. He would look so sexy drenched in my cum." Sam said with a cute pout. We all glared at him. " What! My worries matter too." He cried.

I rubbed my temples " look if nothing happens with what's-her-face then we'll tell him about our relationship and ask him to join. But if something do happen then we are noone to say otherwise. Am I understood?

They all grumbled their agreement.
⚠️ Smut ahead. You've been warned.

" Good. Now about the promised blowjobs" I smirked down at Midge who smiled shyly up at me. I leaned down to kiss him, he met me halfway and we began kissing furiously. The kiss was full of passion and love. I slightly bit his lip and plunged my tongue inside his mouth and explored every noke and crevice. He began to grind himself on me. I pulled away from his lips and began kissing down his neck.

Above my head Midge began kissing Sam. I yanked Sam's head away from Midge and captured his lips with my own. It was no longer a kiss it was an erotic battle of our tongues. Midge whimpered. I released Sam's lips and leaned into Midge's ears and said "strip and kneel kitten." He immediately tossed his clothes off and lowered himself to kneel on the floor.

"Have you been a good boy M?" I asked looming over him " No master" he whimpered. "Tsk tsk then it's time for your punishment isn't it? You'll watch me fuck Sam and you'll not touch yourself. If I'm feeling generous I might let you get off." I said before striping myself and Sam.

I gave my full attention to him and ordered "sit on my face, now." He whimpered and gave out a small yes sir and loomed over my face.
"I said sit boy, I don't like repeating myself." Then he fully sat on my face and I began to circle his hole with my tongue, dipping it inside and began eating him out. He moaned and mewled above me.

"Sir please please can I cum"  Sam asked panting. I pulled my face away from his tight hole and placed him under me, lubed him up and thrusted myself into him. He let out a loud scream. After he deemed it was okay for me to move, I began thrusting into him in a rapid pace. I sucked on one his pink nipples and pulled it with my teeth. I bit down harshly on it and that produced a scream out of him. I licked it to reduce the pain and gave the other one the same treatment untill he was a moaning mess.

"Master please I can't hold it in any longer. Please let me cum"he practically whimpered. I said "cum" and he emptied himself on both of our chests. " Rest baby" I said to him and placed him on one of the beanbags and cleaned him up with a towel.

I turned my attention towards Midge who was kneeling on the floor with tears in his eyes and his hard cock standing at attention.

"Come sit on my lap slut " I told him before sitting myself on the bed. Others were almost don, Avery was fucking Aash while Stef and Prince were in the 69 position. Midge quickly got up from the floor and began walking on wobbly legs. I put my hand up and gestured to my cum covered chest. He immediately began lapping Sam's cum out of my chest.

"Such a little slut, eating another man's cum of my body. Do you know what I do to sluts like you?" I teased. He whimpered not able to formulate a verbal reply. "Colour ?" I asked. "Green sir " Midge said his voice practically inaudible. 

I grabbed his arm and sat him on my lap. "Ride me and don't you dare cum" I ordered. He lowered himself down on my dick, his hole was already lubricated. We both moaned when he fully sank down on my dick. He began circling his hips teasing me and rode me as if his life depended on it. I altered between kissing his lips, neck and nipples.

"Cum" with that we both tumbled over the edge. I cleaned us up, brought Sam over to the bed and we cuddled each other to sleep.
⚠️Smut over

Dalton's  P.O.V
"Morning" I greeted, everyone was seated at the table and eating their breakfast. I joined them pilling my plate with pancakes and began eating. Everyone seemed strange today, nobody was making eye contact with me and acting just distant all of a sudden.

I felt sad like very sad. I shook my head putting my thoughts aside cleared the dishes and went to the lounge as I had almost an hour before work begins. I began gathering my thoughts and realised a very important fact I liked the boys in a very romantic way and not just one of them, I liked them all. No this is wrong, I can't like guys. No no no no.

Suddenly my phone began to ring. I picked it up without looking at the caller I.D
"Hello?"
"Hey this is Evie, the girl from the cafe."
"Oh hey...this is Dalton."
" I know silly." She giggled. God it's annoying.
"Ok so I wanted to ask you out on a date. Are you free tomorrow say 5ish." Yes this is my chance, I would no longer be a sinner. I could be with her, I don't feel sparks like I do with the boys but that'll change.
"Yeah sure. I have work till 5 then I'm free" I said trying to sound cheerful but somehow I felt depressed.

~~timeskip cuz I don't want to write about their date~~

I told the boys earlier about my date and they were really supportive. Ace even offered me his car which I politely declined. The date was averageish I guess we went to a restraunt and ate food and talked. Okay honestly I was bored out of mind the entire time. The only thing I thought about was coming home and spending time with the boys.
We took her car so she had to drop me off.

I slid out of the car , she followed. She was grinning so hard I was worried about her facial muscles " I had a great time today. Let's do this again sometime." Yeah no thanks

Before I could reply she pressed her lips to mine. I was so shocked I could not even respond. I just stood there like a statue while she kissed me. Finally she pulled back as if she didn't even realise that I wasn't kissing her back and waved a goodbye and ran off towards her car.

I went inside still too shocked and saw Stef standing in the porch his face was puffy and red. He looked as if he was crying.

I quickly scrambled to his side and shushed him "Hey hey what happened?" " Go away... Go to her, just go. You don't care about us, about me" he spat harshly.

I was momentarily stunned then I said "hey of course I care about you. Why won't I, you are one of the sweetest people to ever exist and I'm so grateful to have you in my life. Her and me we went on one date. She could never replace you guys. Come on let's head inside you'll get cold." I took him upto his room, tucked him in and kissed his forehead.

Going out with her was useless, the feelings I had for these boys are just increasing and I would never tag an innocent girl along. Thinking it through I went to my room. My phone chimed I read the text.

Evie: Hey I had a really great time today. Your lips are so tasty. Can't wait to taste them again. I sighed.
Me: look the date was awesome but I don't think we could do this again. I'm really sorry.
Evie : what the fuck!!! Let's just meet tomorrow and talk. I'm free around 8. Are you? I'll text you the address. Please.
Me : fine okay. Yeah I'm free.

I showered got into my PJ's when I came out I saw midge sleeping in my bed I smiled fondly and cuddled him to sleep.

-------×---------
1st Jul 2022
Hey guys a update for y'all.
Have a great day.
~~ S🌺

Word count : 2377 words

A playlist has been added to the introduction part so if you want you can check it out ✨✨

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

ANIMALS Від RyleyKalem

Перевертні

1.1M 47.9K 61
When the bad boy gets two rival alphas for mates... Noah should be dead. So why is he still breathing? Alphas Mason and Tristan are mates. So why ar...
498K 15K 71
(Not Edited)(be warned, SUPER CRINGY since it was my first story, that's your warning) (bxb+) When Xavier Jameson moved to a new town, he didn't exp...
On My Way to You Від elle

Романтика

1.9M 79.6K 55
Warning: RWB spoilers ahead. Some say the best love stories often take time. Emery Chernychevsky has had a crush on Cameron Brooks since he can reme...
Decisions: A Best Friends Book Three BXBXB Від sugainmytee

Підліткова література

10.5K 787 12
This is the third book in the Best Friends Series. Life in their small town is steadily turning sour. Two families decide it's time for a change...