Sukoon E Naaz β™‘βœ…

Autorstwa lost_beautyy

I can never like you to I will never leave youuu. That's what love is! Magical✨ No matter how much you disli... WiΔ™cej

Character sketch πŸ’“
1πŸ’—
2πŸ’—
3πŸ’—
4πŸ’—
5πŸ’—
6πŸ’—
7πŸ’—
8πŸ’—
9πŸ’—
10πŸ’—
11πŸ’—
12πŸ’—
13πŸ’—
14πŸ’—
15πŸ’—
16πŸ’—
17πŸ’—
18πŸ’—
Thank you fam ❀️
19πŸ’—
20πŸ’—
21πŸ’—
23πŸ’—
24πŸ’—
25πŸ’—
26πŸ’—
27πŸ’—
28πŸ’—
29πŸ’—
30πŸ’—
31 πŸ’—
32πŸ’—
33πŸ’—
34πŸ’—
35πŸ’—
36πŸ’—
37πŸ’—
38πŸ’—
39πŸ’—
40πŸ’—
41πŸ’—
42πŸ’—
43πŸ’—
44πŸ’—
45πŸ’—
46πŸ’—
47πŸ’—
48πŸ’—
49πŸ’—
LAST πŸ’—

22πŸ’—

5.8K 602 56
Autorstwa lost_beautyy

Sidnaaz were still hugging each other. This was the first cozy moment they were sharing. He rubbed his finger on her bare waist and nuzzled his nose on her neck making her shiver.

She clutched his shirt more tightly and hid her face inside his arms more, being fully shy.

Sana herself was shocked with her new shade. She never knew she can blush. Because this was the first time any man was touching her like this and surprisingly she isn't uncomfortable at his touch, though he was her cousin, though she never thought about him as a lover before today, still she felt that he has every right to touch her. He has every right to show his rights and possessiveness...she felt loved, she felt wanted and she felt different all of a sudden.

Their cozy moments broke because someone was continuously knocking the door of the trial room. Sana broke the hug and quickly turned.

He looked at her back possessively and back hugged her making her gasp.

Sana: kya .. kya kar rahe hai? Ba...bahar jaana hai hume...log ...intejaar kar rahe hai.

Sid: tum aise bahar nahi aaogi. Mai nahi chahta mere ilawa tumhe koi aise dekhe! Ye khubsoorti pe bhi mera haaq hai aur tumpe bhi bas mera haaq hai.

Saying that he kissed her earlobe making her shiver .

Sid:

mai pagal ho raha hoon naaz! Jaldi se mujse nikah kar lo. Nahi reh paa raha hoon tumhare Bina. Tadap raha hoon tumhare pyaar k liye.

Paata nahi kab kaise tumse itna pyaar kar baitha ...shayed hamesha se hi karta tha ....bas paata nahi chala pehle. Jaab tumhari aur rehan ki nikah ki baat ho rahi thi tab ye ehsaas hua ki tumhara kisi aur se nikah hona mujhe bilkul manjoor nahi.

Tumhe kisi aur k saath dekh pana mere bas mein nahi hai. Kyun ki tum mere liye bani ho.

He breathed near her ear...

Sid: naaz tum sirf meri ho! Samjhi Tum?

He gave a bite on her earlobe to mark his territory while she shivered with his possessive touch, still noded.

Her submission to his every demand gave him another kind of happiness.

Turning her towards him , he held her chin softly making her look at him with her pretty eyes which were filled with innocence.

He kissed her forehead with all his love and told her to change quickly and come outside.

Sana noded and went to change . Entering inside the washroom she closed the door and took deep breaths. Those moments with him felt so different yet so special. She never thought that her khadoos khan can be this much romantic. She smiled shyly, remembering those beautiful moments.

On the other hand, sidharth opened the  trial room's door  and saw there was a big line.

People were waiting and he was romancing with his would be wife? This thought made him chuckle.

He stood there and was waiting for her. One man said...

Man: kya bhai! Pehle hi kitne time taak trial room k andar tha aur aab idhar hi khara hai? Hume jaane de andar.

Sid: abhi andar nahi jaa saakte aap.

That man glared sid saying...

Man: kyun ? Tu kon hai hume rokne wala? Dadagiri chal rahi hai kya?

Sid: awaaz niche! Mai sidharth khan hoon aur andar meri biwi hai. Jab taak wo change kar k bahar nahi aa jaati koi andar nahi jayega. Is it clear?

He looked at everyone clamly but he had that dominant aura that everyone noded their head.

Sana changed her clothes and came outside. She saw the big line and felt embarrassed. Because of their romance , people had to wait.

But her would be husband was standing there with his own charm..

He held her hand and looked at everyone...

Sid: aab aap log andar jaa saakte hai.

Sana was confused while people noded.

Sid took her towards another store for buying some simple sarees.

Sana: waha pe kitna bada line ho gya tha aap ki waja se.

He looked at her with a naughty smirk.

Sid; meri waja se kuch bhi nahi hua. Jo bhi hua tumhare waja se hi hua hai.

Sana made a golgappa face and said ..

Sana: haww maine kya kiya hai?

Sid: kisne kaha tha tumhe itni khubsoorat lagne k liye? Na tum itni khubsoorat lagti , na mai apna control khota aur na hi logo ko wait karna parta. So logically galti tumhari hui ki nahi!

Sana started thinking...Is it really her mistake?

He chuckled after seeing her serious thinking face.

Sana: accha ..aab ghar chalte hai.

Sid: bas itni hi shopping karni thi tumhe??

Sana: haan bohot shopping kar li hai. Aab bas ghar chalein aap.

Sid: aise kaise! Mera toh maan nahi bhara abhi taak . Mai tumhare liye apne man pasand cheezee khareed na chahta hoon .

Sana: par mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye sacchi.

Sid: aab tum chup rahogi aur mai jo bhi khareed na chahta hoon tumhare liye wo khareed ne dogi. Haaq hai mera!

And after that she didn't stop him and he bought whatever he liked for her.

Sana: umm wedding lehenga wo wala hi final hai?

Sid: of course! You were looking breathtakingly gorgeous in that lehenga.

Sana blushed.

Sid: fir se Sharma rahi ho?..

Sana coughed a little!

Sana: ahaan nahi sharma rahi hoon mai . Aap apna wedding ka sherwani kaab choose karenge? Mai kya akeli hi lehenga pehnungi aur aap aap ka wo kala kurta pajama pehen k aa jayenge jo aap almost har occasion mein pehente the. ??

Sid chuckled...

Sid: aab Tum ho na? Tum choose kar lo mere liye mera wedding altire.

Sana noded happily and those a sherwani for him and sid was impressed with her choice.

Sid: waise choice kafi acchi hai tumhari.

Sana: hmm paata hai par shohar k mamle mein choice thoda down ho gya mera!! But koi na , I can adjust.

She giggled and he glared her.

Sid: hasna tha?

Sana smiled naughtily...

Sana: arey mana ki mai aap ki biwi banne wali hoon par itni jalim Biwi thodi e na hoon jo aap ko hasne se rokungi!!?

Sid shaked his head in disbelief ...

They both sat in the car and started their journey.

Sana: ek baat kahu? 

Sid: hmm.

Sana:  mujhe aisa lagta tha ki aap bohot hi unromantic shohar honge par aap toh bade romantic nikle. I am impressed.

Sid smirked and said ..

Sid: abhi tumne mera romantic roop dekha hi kaha hai?

Sana blushed and looked away. He held her one hand and brought it near his lips and kissed it softly making her smile.

Sana fell asleep and Sidharth adored her. Then he kept her head on his shoulder so that she can sleep comfortably and she snuggled in his arms making him smile.

They reached home and he didn't want to wake her up as she was looking heavenly beautiful and cute with that pout. He admired the love of his life and kissed her forehead lovingly. Taking her in his arms, he entered inside and recieved many teasing looks from his family.

He shaked his head with a chuckle as he is blessed with a dramatic family.  He looked at everyone for one last time and then took her in her room, placed her softly on her bed .

Giving a soft kiss on her head and mumbling a sweet good night near her ears, Though he wanted to stay but they will stay together when he will officially make her his , this thought made him happy. With a smile, he left the room after spending a beautiful day with his would be wife✨

_____________________________________________________

Keep loving❤️

Thank you 😊!

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

173K 14.4K 25
A Muslim love story where an extremely dominant sidharth meer will fall in love with a simple innocent girl, shehnaaz khanβ™₯︎ ZubiyaπŸ₯€
56.2K 6.3K 23
Love, it's a beautiful feeling. Does distance matter when you love someone? does true love fade away? Does love wins? What is love? let's know in th...
131K 12.4K 38
COUSIN LOVE STORY ONE IS INTROVERT, ARROGANT, RUDE,ROUGH AND TOUGH AND ANOTHER ONE IS CAREFREE,SWEET,FULL OF DREAM THEY BOTH HAS ONLY SIMILARITY T...
396K 35.5K 56
A cousin love storyβ™‘οΈŽ Opposite attracts , right? Yes, It does❀️ Enjoy the beautiful love story of sidharth and his naaz🌷