TΚœα΄‡ ᴍΙͺα΄…Ι΄ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ™Ιͺᴛᴇ (TaehyungΓ—Y...

By Violetficsfor7

" π–π‡π˜ πƒπŽ 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 πŒπ„ π’πŽ πŒπ”π‚π‡! " "π‚πŽπ™ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” , π˜πŽπ”'𝐕𝐄 𝐏... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-20

376 22 0
By Violetficsfor7

I slowly opened my eyes when I found Nancy waking me up..
Nancy: wake up girl~!!!
I looked at her with a confused face while my eyes still half closed .
Y/n: what's it Nancy?
Nancy: good news!!!
Y/n: what~
I said while sitting up in the bed...while rubbing my eyes like a baby, and still half asleep.
Nancy: girl look at your feet!
I got back to my senses and pulled my feet closer to me.
I pulled down the socks and found my foot healed up !! That too properly !!!
Nancy: try stretching your toes or walk!
Y/n: what if it-
Nancy: just try !!
She helped me up , I flinched when my feet hit the ground I thought it'll hurt but........it didn't ...it felt like I never got hurt!
I opened my eyes and looked down at my feet...and then I looked at Nancy with an excited face! I started jumping around the room running like a kid while being excited saying "OMG!! OMG!!! I can't believe this Omg!!!!!
Y/n: Nancy!!!!
Nancy got startled when I shook her shoulders and hugged her!
Y/n: it's a miracle!!!!
She chuckled and we broke the hug...
Nancy: okay now get ready you have to go out for the dinner tonight...
My smile dropped at that point...
Nancy: not again, I really don't like your this sad face (pouts) , c'mon cheer up!
I nodded in defeat and went to washroom to get fresh!
A/n's pov.
Nancy went outside when she met Taehyung near the stairs..
Nancy: oh, i was coming to u only.
Tae: huh?
Nancy: thanks, for the ointment that u gave me, her feet are totally healed! She was super happy, but-
Tae: u didn't tell her right? That i gave u that ointment?
Nancy: what? No ! Of course not! U asked me not to tell her so why will i?
Tae: hmm good.
Nancy: btw how did it? I mean-

He just looked at her and without listening to her full sentence just went away to his room.
She stood there dumbfounded.
Nancy: well nevermind.

Y/n's pov
After a few minutes...
I came out of the bathroom as i looked at Nancy in my room.
Nancy: so ready? Hmm now go and wear this dress and I'll do your hair and makeup!
I nodded and went back in the restroom while Nancy stayed in the room preparing the make up and all that was needed.

Minho's pov
I was assuring everything was in a perfect condition and our men were there at the restaurant at time . We were still working on how last night that man entered our place even after such a great security....I was in my room going through some papers and pictures of Cctv footage ....when Taehyung came inside .
Minho: you ready?
Tae: yeah almost! What are u doing?
Minho: just checking if the xxx restaurant is safe by our men reaching there or not!
And these CCTV footage from last night.
Tae: found any clue?
Minho: not yet , coz nothing is captured in the footage..
Tae: hmm...
Minho: you're just going to reply with hmm?
Tae: rn I don't want to talk about our mission Minho!

He said while getting his clothes fixed

Minho: .......hmm...btw if u don't mind may I ask u something?
Tae: sure.
Minho: do u really want to marry her? I mean she doesn't even like u and neither do u!
Tae: idc Minho ! I have planned everything! It's just a fact of few months till then I'll secure my place and then I'll give her divorce that's it!
Minho: but u know if u do that she'll be in danger ! You'll leave her but they would take her! What if they asked her everything about us?
Tae: Don't worry, I'll erase her memory.

He said adjusting his collar and looking at the mirror.
Minho: it's not only about her! You would erase her memory but u can't erase theirs ! They'll come for her!
Taehyung stopped working ... And looked at Minho!
Minho: ik you don't like eachother ! But you're just using her for your own sake! She's just a normal human who has a heart! We can't let anything happen to her ! That's our job!! Remember that...
Tae: I do
With that he went out with his expressionless face...
Minho: I hope things get better between you two after marriage!
Minho's pov ends

Back to y/n's room...
Here they were laughing and talking of stuff while getting y/n ready!
Nancy: yeah I loved that movie too!
Y/n: that scene was my favourite!
Nancy: yeah, he played an incredible role there.
They said while looking at the phone showing a poster representing a scene from the movie they were talking of...

After a few minutes..
Nancy: so now you're done, get a look of yourself in the mirror...
She turned my chair and I looked at myself in the mirror!!
Y/N: OMG!!!! NANCY!!! it's beautiful!!! I can't believe this !! Is this really me?
Nancy: yup girl~
We giggled
Nancy: tbh u look so much prettier than what I expected y/n!
Y/n: aww really? Thanks!

After 30 minutes...
We sat while talking to eachother waiting for the boys to get ready, when suddenly we hear a knock at the door!
I heard it open , but i didn't look back

??: Is she done(irritated , frustrated tone)

I rolled my eyes at his tone! I was right it was him only!

I looked back at him and he was looking at me with an irritated look , I turned around to see him and can't believe this bastard's face changed to a smirk...I rolled my eyes at him..but then he walked away and I walked behind him downstairs towards the car.

Taehyung's pov
I was standing at her door while asking if she was ready or not...I srsly hate it I never asked someone like that especially asking the one I don't like! Nancy replied as yes when I saw a girl sitting in front of her facing her back towards me ...I was firstly confused. When did we invite someone?
But then she turned ,
I thought
Tae(thinks): ah~ it's her, damn never thought she could look that hot.
Unknowingly a smirk appeared on my lips and I walked downstairs as she followed me.
Taehyung's pov ends

In the car..
You were sitting in the car looking outside beside Taehyung who was working on his phone related to his mission!

Y/n's pov
This stupid is srsly anti-romantic like , srsly can't even talk rn! God knows how will I spend my whole life with him!
Pabo! (Thinks)
But that's when found him smiling through the corner of my eyes .
Can he hear my thoughts ? Like y is he smiling did he read a meme?
Why am I so bothered I hate him!
I continued looking outside.
I was feeling sleepy now! Idk but I get sleepy in a moving vehicle like babies does .
Without knowing I slowly drifted off to sleep .

After 30 minutes...
Taehyung: y/n wake up!
I slowly opened my eyes as i heard someone calling out my name.
I looked at him and found him folding up his sleeves .
Knowing that we have to get down, I reached my hand towards the door as i opened it up, as soon as I was about to step outside, this bastard pulled me back in the car harshly as I landed on his lap.......
I looked at his eyes and found him looking at me.
I quickly got back to my senses as i stood up and sat in front of him ...
Y/n: what do u want!?
He rolled his eyes and took my arm .
He wrapped a bracelet around my wrist ...I took a good look of it and wait!!!
Y/n: it's the same bracelet!
Tae: hmm this bracelet was mend to protect you...all I did is changed it's centre portion to a button which to a normal person would look like a purple pearl but it's not a pearl it's a button ...
Then he asked me to press it and speak something...
I looked at him confused but his face remained the same I pressed the button but was not sure what to speak...

Y/n: what should I say?

As soon as I said that I heard my voice coming out from Taehyung's watch!
Tae: saw how it works? if somehow u get in danger just press this button and speak I'll be able to hear u through the mic fixed in my watch and we can communicate like that! Understood?
I nodded
Tae: good! Now come.
He walked towards his guards and started discussing something with them meanwhile I adjusted my dress and hair .
Y/n: if I could I'll try running away from here fs! So done with him !
I thought.
Looks like he heard it (ofc he can🧛🏻‍♂️)
He was done discussing and looked slightly over his shoulder towards you and then turned around towards you. You were busy with yourself that u didn't realise he was standing beside you now ...
Y/n: what does he think of himself ! He's the worst person I've ever met ! I hate him the most!!! Aish!
Tae: Well we're on the same boat then ..
You got startled when he spoke...
Tae: I hate you even more miss! You're the main reason why all of this is happening!
He said getting in anger and pointing his finger towards you while stepping a bit towards you , u backed a bit away...

Tae: and now that we're going to meet my parents , I don't want you to show em that we actually hate eachother, the most in this world and remember , NOT TO ACT WEIRD !

with that he left you startled and started walking towards the entrance but suddenly stopped and walked back to you , u were frightened a bit and processing what just happened rn when he let out a sigh by closing his eyes and opened to meet yours, you gulped looking at his Yellow eyes , he placed his arm around your waist and started dragging you inside the restaurant .

You mind was blank rn and he knew it , just your heartbeat acting not in a usual way that it does coz of what happened a few seconds ago and he could hear it ..you wonder if you'll ever be able to see his soft side or not ...

Lost in your thoughts u didn't realise you've entered the place ..
It was a beautiful but expensive restaurant and not many ppl were there, ofc coz only wealthy people could afford it that's y..
Your eyes widened when u looked around , you've never been to any such place before it was glamorous , glass walls , huge chandeliers and so much more .
But suddenly your waist lightened as he removed his arm , you stood there watching him walking ahead as a huge smile was plastered on his face , you were curious why he was smiling that much as you never saw him that way before , when suddenly you heard a female voice...
??: Jaagiyaaaaa!!!!!
She came running towards Taehyung and hugged him tightly as he did the same, oh for God sake don't u feel jealous and ofc u didn't coz u never liked him ...but she somehow looked familiar to u.... That's when they broke the hug and started to talk , Minho who stood behind you watching everything asked other men along with u to walk a bit forward to them as we were already getting late for the dinner.
At the same moment Tae turned towards you and talked to her seems like he was talking about you , that's when your eyes fell on the girl he was talking to ....

A sting of curiosity went down your spine as you saw that girl was no other than Stella!!! You were lost at your place trying to figure out what was just going on ..when they turned and walked towards you ...
Taehyung stood beside her as she was in front of him a bit .

Y/n's pov
I srsly don't know why all the ppl I hate have to come to me at a specific time only ! I'm already tensed about meeting with Taehyung's parents and now her! Is she joining us?!!??

She smirked at you and that was no other than an evil smirk , as she puts her hand forward for a handshake...
You didn't do as she wanted to as your eyes started filling with anger , but then your eyes fell on Taehyung, who was glaring at you, so yeah, unfortunately you had to shake your pretty hands with someone's who was always envy of u ...
Your hands were still in handshake position as she spoke...
Stella: never knew ,taking revenge from you would become that easy....Y/....../n.

With first words of your name she squeezed your hand tighter and with the last ones she twisted your hand , you let out a cry which no one actually heard except Stella... Taehyung had no idea what she was doing to you but even if he had do u think he might have helped you?
Stella: you're always at first place in everything aren't you, (smirking) but now don't you dare go closer to my boyfriend (serious/anger)
Y/n: S-Stella...i-it hurts...
Stella: it will girl, it will-
??: Stella??
With that she quickly left your hand ... you brought it back as you rubbed it .
??: There u are darling ...
You looked up to another familiar voice ...
Y/n: b-boss? (You whispered )
Stella: oh uncle!
Y/n: U-uncle?
Boss: c'mon now let's go , oh Mr.Taehyung ...
He spoke when he met Taehyung , they shook hands ...
Boss: so nice to meet you again Mr.Taehyung... Your mother summoned me for some paper work , so we were just leaving as we finished it ..
He nodded with a small smile on his face ....
You didn't wanted to face your boss rn , it all seemed so messed up but thankfully you were hidden behind Taehyung's bodyguards and he didn't notice you , he bowed and left when Stella came near you and spoke...
Stella: it's just the beginning, there's way more to come..*smirks*
She spoke while leaning towards you.

You were never frightened of her before , u didn't know why all of a sudden a strange vibe went down your spine during this meet ...
She smirked as she walked back to Taehyung and went with her Uncle aka boss after planting a kiss on Taehyung's lips as he smirked.
You saw him smirking while looking at her leaving...when suddenly he turned his eyes full of anger towards you as your body started shaking looking at his glaring eyes....he quickly walked towards you grabbed your wrist and dragged you not even noticing that it was the same wrist that got hurt from Stella's so called hand shake...
Y/n: Ta-Taehyung pls...slow...
He totally ignored you and soon you guys reached near a huge gate with bodyguards outside.
Felix: Hyung your parents are waiting for you..
Tae nodded as you both went inside...

(Note: T/m- Tae's mom, T/D- Tae's dad)
T/m: there you are my sweety
She said to Taehyung
As she hugged him ...

Then she turned to you...

T/m: damn! Taehyung ?

Ok I was worried now ,

T/m walked towards me as she cupped my cheecks...
T/m: she's beautiful!

I let out a chuckled sigh as she gave me her most beautiful smile...while Tae just rolled his eyes and went to meet his dad who was already waiting for his son to give him a hug.
T/m hugged me as I hugged her back...

We broke the hug...

T/m: well let me introduce you , I'm Taehyung's mom and he is his dad ..
Y/n: I'm Y/n, it's so nice to meet you both .
I bowed to them with a smile as they smiled back ..
His dad came to me as he patted my head
T/d: we met before didn't we sweety (smiles)
Y/n: yes we surely did uncle.

Taehyung who was so done with everyone praising you spoke.

Tae: can we just eat now?
T/D's expressions changed to serious ones and T/m saw that . To change the environment she let out a fake giggle and spoke
T/m: you're still the same , always hungry ...well okay now let's eat ...
With that we settled down
As T/d sat on the head seat as Taehyung sat beside me ..
My wrist was paining so much don't know what Stella eats in breakfast.

We started eating ...

After a few minutes...
T/m : I got to know that you work in a blogging company as same as Stella , u might be knowing her don't you?
Taehyung stopped in between as he looked at you coz he didn't know you already know Stella ..
You didn't wanted to tell them about that , you started stammering while searching for words...
Y/n: I... Actually..n-no i- ..ye-..she-

This caused their eyebrows to crash as they eagerly looked at you for your answer when luckily T/d's phone rang and changed the environment *phew*
I gulped down my saliva and started to think what should I do coz after he ends the call I have to answer the question. It was just a matter of time that he ended the call at the exact moment when I thought about it ...
T/m: well , I don't think that you want to talk about that , so ...oh yeah, where are your parents?
She said while looking outside as searching for them thinking they might be outside .
Idk y but I was not at all feeling well rn , so much was going on in my life I can't handle anymore pressure on myself , and now this question ! What should say to this now that your highness your prince kidnapped me!? If I said this Taehyung will get angry as he said not to say something stupid or act weird in front of em...my hands started shaking as my eyes started collecting tears and idk but I had really less time otherwise my tears would roll down my cheeks and they'll see it which will be more embarrassing.
You were staring at your plate lost in these deep thoughts which caused so much confusion, you weren't coming up with a proper decision coz of this pressure , that's when Taehyung leaned towards your ear as he spoke...
Taehyung: why aren't you speaking!!! Speak up!

His deep husky voice ringed in my ears and now I can exactly tell how I was feeling!

Insecure! Yes I was feeling insecure !
When suddenly I stood up from my place ...
I bowed down asking for excusing me
Y/n: I'm sorry , I have to go to restroom rn ..
T/m nodded at me slightly giving me a smile.
I knew I made the environment awkward as I saw from side that Taehyung was glaring at me , his eyes were full of anger .

Without wasting anymore second and before my tears could leave their house I ran outside ...
I didn't know where the restroom was but I kept running to some place ... running and running I didn't realise I came in a lonely corridor , it was somewhere where I could be alone and get time for myself.

I slipped down the wall as I hid my face in my knees and cried out my tears , I wasn't able to figure out what all was going on with me ! This was so damn stressful .
Y/n: I w-wish you were here..
I said thinking about that unknown person who used to come to save me when I was in danger (that dumpster savior, the one who saved you from those bikers etc) ...I missed my parents , Mark and Stacy the most rn ....i was so stressed that I thought that dying would be better than living in this hell...it showed how stressed and pissed I was coz I never thought such a negative thing before....
I pulled my knees more closer to myself as I cried more..
When suddenly......
I heard someone's footsteps... I stopped crying and the footsteps stopped ...
I looked around me but saw no one ...I hid my face again in my knees and I started hearing those footsteps again! I looked up but again I saw no one...I was sure I wasn't over hearing things coz why would I hear em when I have hid my face and not when I look around...I wiped my cheecks as I got up...and I heard the footsteps again... At far corner I saw a shadow ...a manly figure standing , a creepy vibe went down my back when I saw him , I started walking in the opposite direction ...as I saw him following me , he started pacing up and coming closer to me , this was enough for me to tell that now I was being followed and was in danger !
I started running and he too , he started coming closer and closer when I luckily took left and hid behind a pillar ...
I tapped on my bracelet to contact Taehyung..
Y/n: T-Taehyung? Tae-.
Taehyung: Y/n, where are you!
Y/n: Taehyung someone is following me! Pls help!
Taehyung: what!? Y/n what is the place? Where r u rn!?
Y/n: I'm in some c-corridor it's r-really dark in here-

You put off the walky-talky when u felt someone behind you!

??: Well we met again! Y/n...

Taehyung's pov
I ordered my bodyguards to search for every single place in this restaurant to find Y/n .. I kept speaking on walky-talky connected to Y/n's but there was no reply from her side ! When one of my men came running to me and gave me a bad news.
Man: sir , we've been attacked by them!
Tae: damn it! How is it possible!? Ok you go and handle em outside I'll come in a second , and any idea of Y/n!?
Man: no sir ! Our men are trying to find her too!
Tae: Alright go and handle the situation outside...
That man nodded and went away..
I was running for a while now when I finally reached a corridor , it was dark though...I remembered y/n saying she's at some dark place ... I started having a feeling that she was around me ....I stood there and calmed down myself ...
Closing my eyes I focused on each room , every room was empty...but suddenly I heard someone's heartbeat ...I focused my vision in that room and finally I found Y/n in a dark room all tied up with ropes on a chair and struggling ..
That room was far from where I was standing but thanks to my speed I reached there in fraction of a second ...
I broke open the door and switched on the lights , she looked at me with her teary eyes , I ran towards her and kneeled down at her height as I untied her ropes and removed the tape from her mouth..
Tae: u okay?
She nodded ,
Tae:let's go then!
I slowly took her hand in mine as we ran outside the restaurant....
Taehyung's pov ends

Y/n's pov
I felt relief when he came , tbh I wasn't expecting him to come to save me but he did thank God for giving him brain .

I was really terrified by hearing the gun shots outside , but as we went near the parking lot Taehyung pulled me closer to him in a hug as he started shooting his enemies , he turned around and I turned around too in his embrace. He fought like a pro! All this time he kept me closer to him to keep me safe , even though it's a fact that I hate him the most in this world but rn I was feeling worried about him and the other members of his team , I really wished if that savior would come to help us to save us ...I really wanted to help them ...when I saw he dragged me behind a car...
Tae: it's not safe for u outside stay here until I come back okay?
I nodded and he went away...
I watched him fighting with his enemies like a super hero , it felt as if I was watching a movie !
But suddenly my eyes fell on a man standing far away from us behind the cars and my eyes widened when I saw his gun pointing towards Taehyung!!!
He was about to pull the trigger when I don't know what got into me that I started running towards Taehyung ...I was really worried and wanted to do it no matter how....
Y/n: NO!!!!
Tae heard me as he turned towards me as I hugged him but at the exact moment ....

💥SHOOT💥

I let out a small cry when I felt the bullet piercing into my back .... I leaned my forehead on Taehyung's shoulder as it was hurting so bad! I tightened my grip on his shirt ...he saw my situation as he held me tightly close to him.
He started shooting towards that man, and he finally lied down lifeless on the ground .

A/n's pov
Without wasting anytime , he picked u up and ran towards his car , Yeonjun and Jin helped you both to settle in the car .

In the car:
Y/n's pov
I couldn't feel my back rn , my body was getting numb , my head was spinning while resting on Tae's shoulder. All I could see through my half opened eyes was his neck , he continuously was speaking something which I wasn't able to process , what it was, my heartbeat was going crazy, I felt nauseous and maybe coz of blood loss I felt weak ...

A/n's pov...
The car was now on its way to hospital but on the red light Tae saw that the smell of your blood was going out too , somehow he managed to control himself but other vampires with him were transforming , without wasting anytime , he carefully removed he coat and wrapped it around your waist at place which was hurt , somehow your blood stopped oozing out and other members stopped transforming , he let out a sigh of relief and looked at you , but you weren't looking at him anymore your eyes were closed ... everything went black for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50 Shades of Blood By Mahisi

Mystery / Thriller

717 18 7
Mystery Thriller and Romance Warning content: cheating, crime scenes, murder, betrayal "We were never meant to be. And I think you knew that from th...
1.6K 79 15
This is the story of 7 vampires and their enemies who are vampires too but no one knows about their secret . Vampires have their own village where a...
15.9K 704 30
"please" She begged him in audible broken voice but he said nothing and kept staring her. after couple of minutes he got up and turned to leave. Y/n...
4.4K 179 22
" Haven't we met before? " He whispered. " N-No, we haven't. " She replied avoiding his staring gaze, not wanting to entangle the old strings. Now th...